FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hijacks - Passengers Ties/Lists/Forensics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Grumpy



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 876
Location: NC USA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa

Fraud??? When all I am doing is pointing out your lack of character or logic??? Those people deserve to be respected, not dissed by the likes of you!!!

Grumpy Cool

_________________
Wheel yourself out in the streets and demand the truth from these dumbshits.
O dear, taken to drinking and swallowing the pain tablets together eh Grumpy? aAzzAa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:
aAzzAa

Fraud??? When all I am doing is pointing out your lack of character or logic??? Those people deserve to be respected, not dissed by the likes of you!!!

Grumpy Cool


I wager that you have insulted far more of these people than I ever could. You very attitude to come onto forums and belittle everyone you meet, means that you are belittling these people that come to these forums, many of which will be the very firemen and others you say others are not respecting. So please do stop the holier than thou elitist claptrap.
We are not dissing, you are, we are not unrespectful, you are.

You are pointing nothing of any worth out to anyone. You are merely suggesting that ordinary people know their place, never question authority and to listen to pricks like you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grumpy



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 876
Location: NC USA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa

Quote:
I wager that you have insulted far more of these people than I ever could


You do it in wholesale lots, saying the police, firemen, steelworkers and scientists are covering up for some conspiracy theories, so you would lose that bet, dumbass.

Quote:
You very attitude to come onto forums and belittle everyone you meet, means that you are belittling these people that come to these forums, many of which will be the very firemen and others you say others are not respecting.


I haven't belittled Gamelon, Lojack, Hocus Locus or any other reasonable person, even if they do not agree with me. Those I consider useless, however, are fair game. You and Chrisbot are pretty well tied for first place in that crowd.

Quote:
So please do stop the holier than thou elitist claptrap.


Not while it is justified by your stupidity, I am a much better person than you are. All men are created equal, but what they do after that is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.

Quote:
You are pointing nothing of any worth out to anyone.


I know, your stupidity and lack of logic are totally worthless to anyone, even yourself.

Quote:
You are merely suggesting that ordinary people know their place, never question authority and to listen to pricks like you.


Actually, I'm trying to get them to use their brain and not listen to pricks like you.

Grumpy Cool

_________________
Wheel yourself out in the streets and demand the truth from these dumbshits.
O dear, taken to drinking and swallowing the pain tablets together eh Grumpy? aAzzAa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You do it in wholesale lots, saying the police, firemen, steelworkers and scientists are covering up for some conspiracy theories, so you would lose that bet, dumbass.



I do no such thing. I questioned the NIST report, and gave exampels of why, and you have now ntaken to an emotional blackmail trip. I have said no such thing that the people you are mentioning in clumps are repsonsible for a conspiracy theory. I never realized you wer eso dumb.


Quote:
I haven't belittled Gamelon, Lojack, Hocus Locus or any other reasonable person, even if they do not agree with me. Those I consider useless, however, are fair game. You and Chrisbot are pretty well tied for first place in that crowd.


Just more weak arguments Grump. Lojack is just a rude person that tries to intimidate people into submission, but won't focus on real questions.
Personally I don't care what you consider useless, you should stick to a reasonable argument rather than this bland "believe them they are experts, how dare you question authority". Your slogans and bland "i'm the professor, you are a dumb nothing", are to the detriment of your profession. In other words you are a real arrogant little twerp.



Quote:
Not while it is justified by your stupidity, I am a much better person than you are.


Blah blah blah.


Quote:
All men are created equal, but what they do after that is what will separate the wheat from the chaff.



How true.


Quote:

I know, your stupidity and lack of logic are totally worthless to anyone, even yourself.



And blah blah again.


Quote:
Actually, I'm trying to get them to use their brain and not listen to pricks like you.


And triple blah blah. People aren't as stupid here as the hyenas of Physorg.

Please fuck off, and don't write me, so we can leave the folks here in peace. If you continue to write to me, I am going to respond, becuase you represent a lot of what we don't need in this world.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Carpainter



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 268
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lord Carpainter

Funny how all of the DNA taken from the hole matched the passenger list. As did the aircraft parts found match that specific plane. Taking the coroner's quotes out of context is lower than whale poo.


What? The DNA tests done at an Air Force Base? Laughing

How did I take the coroner's statements out of context? I can provide you with links to the articles where he made those statements.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Carpainter



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 268
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lord Carpainter

Funny how all of the DNA taken from the hole matched the passenger list. As did the aircraft parts found match that specific plane. Taking the coroner's quotes out of context is lower than whale poo.


What? The DNA tests done at an Air Force Base? Laughing

How did I take the coroner's statements out of context? I can provide you with links to the articles where he made those statements.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grumpy



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 876
Location: NC USA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter

Quote:
How did I take the coroner's statements out of context?


Because you are trying to give the impression that the coroner did not find the remains of the passengers in that hole, he did. His comment was to the CONDITION of the bodies, not to their absence.

Quote:
What? The DNA tests done at an Air Force Base?


Yes, with hundreds of witnesses.

Grumpy Cool

_________________
Wheel yourself out in the streets and demand the truth from these dumbshits.
O dear, taken to drinking and swallowing the pain tablets together eh Grumpy? aAzzAa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Carpainter



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 268
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy wrote:
Lord Carpainter

Quote:
How did I take the coroner's statements out of context?


Because you are trying to give the impression that the coroner did not find the remains of the passengers in that hole, he did. His comment was to the CONDITION of the bodies, not to their absence.

Quote:
What? The DNA tests done at an Air Force Base?


Yes, with hundreds of witnesses.

Grumpy Cool


Yeah. Condition: Disintegrated. Just like the plane. Almost like it never crashed there.

The only people who would see those DNA tests being done is people who worked for the military. Remember, they were done at Dover Air Force Base.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockDock



Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 366

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter wrote:


How did I take the coroner's statements out of context? I can provide you with links to the articles where he made those statements.


Please provide the links. Thank you.

_________________
There are souls in the boots
Of the soldiers America
Fuck your yellow ribbon
If you want to
Support your troops
Bring them home
And hold them tight
When they get here
-Andrea Gibson - For Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Carpainter



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 268
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockDock wrote:
Lord Carpainter wrote:


How did I take the coroner's statements out of context? I can provide you with links to the articles where he made those statements.


Please provide the links. Thank you.


Quote:
http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011015newsmaker1015p2.asp

Even in the middle of it all, where trees were scorched and the Boeing 757's fuselage disintegrated in a crater that collapsed on itself to leave a gouge maybe 14 feet across, the destruction was so complete that it was hard to imagine what happened.

"It was as if the plane had stopped and let the passengers off before it crashed," Miller said.

The FBI took control of the crash scene. Miller had charge of a provisional morgue six miles away. Across the county, at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, he would meet with families of most of the victims.


Quote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A56110-2002May8&notFound=true

He couldn't believe the scene. He saw the burnt trees, and some debris smoking in the dirt. He saw half a window frame. He saw shreds of that white cloth they put over the headrests.

He saw things in the trees.

He takes off his glasses, cleans them with his T-shirt. "This is the most eerie thing," he says. "I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop."

Every day he thinks about the people on that plane. John Talignani was flying to his stepson's funeral. Patricia Cushing was flying for the first time. Lauren Grandcolas was pregnant.


RD, what do you think happened in Shanksville?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bri



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 3185
Location: Capacious Creek

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter wrote:


The only people who would see those DNA tests being done is people who worked for the military. Remember, they were done at Dover Air Force Base.


Come on LC, Air Force DNA testers were in on this? I'm sure some people in the military "know" at least in the back of their minds, but you keep adding on to the list of perps. Why does someone working for the military in regards to 9/11 automatically make them a suspect in a massive cover-up? This is some Jimmy Walter level shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Carpainter



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 268
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Lord Carpainter wrote:


The only people who would see those DNA tests being done is people who worked for the military. Remember, they were done at Dover Air Force Base.


Come on LC, Air Force DNA testers were in on this? I'm sure some people in the military "know" at least in the back of their minds, but you keep adding on to the list of perps. Why does someone working for the military in regards to 9/11 automatically make them a suspect in a massive cover-up? This is some Jimmy Walter level shit.


No, I'm just saying that since the DNA was identified at an air force base, the government had complete control over who did the tests.

Bri, what do you think happened in Shanksville? There is compelling evidence that the 'shoot down' theory is disinformation. There is a mass of evidence to show that Flight 93 never crashed in Shanksville. The lack of fire damage to the grass, the lack of identifiable plane wreckage in and around the crater, the fact that there were deep wing gash, but only a faint wing imprint which did not actually penetrate the ground (They're telling us that the wings could go through soft soil, yet the tail couldn't. Come on.), the fact that many eyewitnesses heard a missile and Susan McElwain told Terrorcell that she saw a missile, and the fact that CBS reported that Flight 93 crashed at Camp David and AP reported that Flight 93 was landed and evacuated in Cleveland. There is also the evidence that the evidence of Flight 93 was planted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.