FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
symbol use and our place in the sun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe aligning to pulsar stars on the longitudinal currents goes very much beyond ritual, our understanding of pulsars at this point is petty compared to what they really are. Could they be the source of the harmonic spirals that the ancient's carved into rocks??? I think the spiral is the archetype structure that the universal rotating magnetic field governs. Pulsars are also the strongest source for EM radio waves.

Yes, pot inhibit's the dreaming process, I don't understand why that is yet. In this case, it's best kept in moderation if used, or not at all would be better. This will be a long post since lucidity is sort of the arduous task to attain, but well worth it. Lucidity can be reached a large number of ways, and I have found out that those ways differ from person to person. I will explain how it works for me. First of all, aligning your bed north to south seems like a silly move if one is not familiar with the importance of the longitudinal meridian lines, that easy little switch works wonders. Wink

I have found that erratically disrupting my sleep cycle produces amazing results, sleep paralysis is attained much easier when your body's not used to shutting down in it's original cycles day in day out, so you keep your mind guessing, and sometimes your body can drift off to sleep while your mind is still awake, this is prime time for conjuring!!!

To do this I go to sleep early, say around 9-10 and set my alarm for 3-4. It may take a couple nights of switching times, some times more extreme then others. I do it when my mind is already used to the original sleep cycle. I then wake up and and read or snack a bit for a half hour to forty five minutes, just enough time for my mind to awaken fully. Once it's fully awake, then you proceed to hit the hay once again.

This is the part were extreme patience of the mind & body is required to attain sleep paralysis. I then get into bed and sleep on my back, this position seems to increase my vision of hypnagogic imagery much more until I reach the hypnagogic state. It is good to do a light stretch before getting to bed as well. I then lay on my back with my arms at my side, staying completely motionless at the same time keeping my mind awake. This is CRUCIAL, you cannot move your fingers, toes, eyelids, or anything for that matter or else your body will still know your awake and will automatically wake itself back up. This is a mistake as sleep paralysis will take longer and longer to reach.

Your body will also test you while your motionless by creating itches to see if your still awake to scratch it, and of course if you do, you must start all over again. With this, patience is the key. The itches will grow strong, but try to think of something that interests you that will keep your mind awake and off the itching. (yes, this is the part that annoys the shit out of me the most, as it can grow incredibly itchy at some points but always dies back down)

After 30-45 minutes of this you will get the hypnagogic imagery, and/or phosphenes. Still keep your mind busy at this point, focusing & visualizing in on the imagery, but at the same time thinking of good thoughts, any scene that you can visualize yourself in the act of participating. I find it's better when I see myself in third person, I focus on me focusing on my surroundings. (I have come to see it, that we must believe that we will slip into lucidity as well, the more unsure you are, the less chances of having an LD.) This principle goes with life to. Wink

After the phosphene blast subsides, you will be paralyzed in your own body and still awake while still focusing on your previous thought. DO NOT be alarmed.... it may be very scary at first but try not to open your eyes or fidget out of the paralysis by moving your toes or fingers. It can be terrifying the first time around, especially if the individual is thinking negative thoughts.

The trick at the stage of SP is to be completely peaceful and positive in your mindset, visualizing only good things. (note: if you stop visualizing even for a second you will drift off to sleep and completely ruin your chance to LD) You may even hear sound like static from a radio or tv station, I have tuned in on multiple occasions and heard conversations on what sounded like a talk show. It really startled me when I read that many, many other people around the world have had similar experiences with the feeling of tuning into a frequency of some sort. (the planets have a mind of there own) Laughing

After staying focused on the visualization for 10-25 seconds or so, you may find yourself actually a part of it, or the scene may be completely different then what you were just thinking. Although some LD's are much more personal then others, and then there is were we are conscious in a dream state that we cannot control, and at times it even feels like you are being controlled by the controller laying the scenes out for you to pick apart mentally. Those can get quite strange at times, as our mind's know no limits!! It will just keep getting weirder if you let it, it's really all about intention while in the dream.

Please ask any question's you may have. There are other method's as well, but that is the closest to a sure shot I use to induce them. Also, there are ways I use to stay grounded in a LD as they can darken or fade away at some times when your focus decreases. If this happens, all you have to do in spin in place with your eyes open, then the dream becomes much more vivid and the lights seem to turn back on.

Also think about this, could the ancients have practiced they're rate of breathing in snyc with planetary perturbations in space? Could this increase our chances of awareness and lucidity? If we breathe at a rate harmonic with the earths movement, couldn't we also breath at a rate that corresponds to the other planets, and what might happen if we did this consciously during particular alignments?

Pulsars Question

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and it sounds like we've read the same stuff regarding LD induction. I Hate that lie on your back and don't move tech. I've never had to do then when I did get lucid. The best trick is to wake early morn then go back to sleep, as you say. My problem is I can't get back to sleep. Pot for me is all for music and my beloved guitar....so we're not ready to fully give that up yet.
I've never got the paralysis. Well I may just keep up with those exit techniques ala the body of light etc. See if I can learn how to project my consciousness elsewhere.......

As for super distant bodies. I don't really think that stuff can be Isolated enough to be tapped. I suppose you're familiar with LaViolett's take on pulsars.
I think the spiral glyph graffiti was akin to swastikas.... twas more about the aether and or life force itself. But yes Raphael, also about transverse and longitudinal waves etc.

Please ask your higher self to tell my higher self to get little ol' me fucking lucid. Who knows...my name is Mark J. from Massachusetts. Wouldn't that be somethin!?
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

As for super distant bodies. I don't really think that stuff can be Isolated enough to be tapped. I suppose you're familiar with LaViolett's take on pulsars.

no I am not familiar with it, or at least I do not recall, does he discuss it at great length in Earth Under Fire?

it would be nice if you posted your phosphene banter on this thread here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6546&highlight=

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

My god that's another long page. I do wish you could compile all of it and make a hard copy. Don't think there's anything I can add to that in any case.
Pray tell, is there anything conclusive on that page? Looks to be everything but the sink.

But funny you just posted out of the blue as I was just thinking about this stuff. As mentioned before, I've William Eisen's two heady volumes on English Cabalah. They've been on the shelf for Years but decided to tackle one again. Vol 2 is Way over my head...
Point tho is unlike my first several attempts, in which I wound up with the impression the whole thing was pure contrivance, he seems to have been onto something huge. I think my first attempts were Before I had exposure to Dan Winter's stuff....

All I'll type is that it seems that this movement; with phi based aether/implosion physics, the whole mirror plane phenomenon, vortex math, DNA and it's "junk".... and the like are as well reflected in english cabalah. Altho this latter seems to deal more with the spiritual aspects of it all. Maybe I'll find some clearer connection this year.

Eisen mentioned that both old and modern english were somehow fashioned so as to maintain this freaky inherent...symmetry, which is my word. I've typed before that John Dee and co. tweaked old english into it's modern version. The usual (conspiratorial) idea here is that is was done for the coming corporate state, as British Empire, with it's own brand of operations.

I thought this might be like a "dumbing down" of the english language. But Eisen gives examples like the word Light. As in what the fuck is the g and h for......

You will naturally get purely linguistic reasons, depending on who you ask.
Ie., sound changes, hold overs and your basic evolution of a language.
Nevertheless or despite that mundane process, Eisen gives examples a plenty in demonstrating how words such as light perfectly divulge this so called symmetry of meaning. A symmetry of Contextual meanings......
And so much has to do with this... in and out process : ) It's like a blend of in/out while simultaneously being a complete whole.

Ain't life grand? We'll see and what about the new bill enacted where US citizens are now fair game? I surely hope this isn't some drac measure to keep the hysteria in check while things really do fall apart here.

Check.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
My god that's another long page. I do wish you could compile all of it and make a hard copy. Don't think there's anything I can add to that in any case.
Pray tell, is there anything conclusive on that page? Looks to be everything but the sink.

yes, but till the hard copy arrives (just in time for the book burning rites) it is up to you to either figure me out, or find your own way using my notes, comprised of clues I have picked up along the way.

Azoth wrote:

Eisen mentioned that both old and modern english were somehow fashioned so as to maintain this freaky inherent...symmetry, which is my word. I've typed before that John Dee and co. tweaked old english into it's modern version. The usual (conspiratorial) idea here is that is was done for the coming corporate state, as British Empire, with it's own brand of operations.

I thought this might be like a "dumbing down" of the english language. But Eisen gives examples like the word Light. As in what the fuck is the g and h for......

Sheeple have proved they prefer a mundane narrative.
Sheeple gravitate toward vulgar popular CULTure.
Sheeple have proved time and again they need to be given devices to distract them from their vices.

Azoth wrote:

You will naturally get purely linguistic reasons, depending on who you ask.
Ie., sound changes, hold overs and your basic evolution of a language.

And linguistics leads us back to the promised land.
A journey to discover the role of linguistic JUNK DNA, which shares a similar structure to language syntax.

Are PULSARS the KEY to figuring out the PULSE of the Universe?

Binaural beats suggest an automatic process is taking place inside our silly nilly brains which loves to play host to and entertain Ego, Hope and Faith. Science really believes it can unlock the secrets of the world. But first it needed to perform surgery on an efficient Mother nature. Science using its philosophical scalpel identified, labelled and shelved 95% of our DNA as 'JUNK'

So the facts are .... what if you tried to factor in the hundreds of pulsating pulsars that we are exposed to daily, via the rules that govern inverse square law?
Does science have a real chance at ever hoping to give us a 'theory of everything' if it has difficulty isolating the behaviors of ONE measly ELectron?
Duh is it a wave or a particle?

Interesting thing about PULSARS worth remembering, and I am quoting Paul LaV.
-from Earth Under Fire, chapter 1 Cipher in the Sky, page 6

"Since pulsars are the only astronomical phenomenon, having such precise time regularity, the recipient would be reassured that his interpretation of these codes are correct..."

And what is Paul LaV' discussing in chapter 1, what was that quote in reference to?

the PP Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73193#73193
Wink

Azoth do you have a copy of Earth Under Fire?

Or this book on the Kabbalah?
It is a good one,*others* highly recommend it, read the reviews.

Using this book we can link 'meditation and phosphenes/hypnotic imagery' to 'YHVH'.

i.e. Thus it is very easy to reconcILE East to West using the low tech mandala* Idea

*batteries not required, the juice is downloaded using wireless technology!

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am akin to Sgt. Schulz in all this......

But yeah, I've had that book on my to get list for about five years now.

Remember I said that phosphenes, the effect - regardless of the prefix apparently - can manifest through many different channels such as hearing.

If there's Anything to visual phenes etc, I'd have to think Chaos Theory would play a role. That regardless of all those archetypal patterns which our visual cortex seems to generate. If I recall correctly, Dan said this (patterns) goes beyond the visual cortex.

Btw, Eisen makes much ado, as you, about the X and or Judgement Key. He also distinguishes betwixt the two spellings; judgement and judgment. Ah... I see yahoo accepted both spellings.

Funny how we chase this stuff. There's findings out there yet simultaneously it's much a like a Rorschach test.

X

ps, he also plays a similar game with numbers. R can be "opened" into a 12... B as 13 etc. Now this is cute......yet the amazing thing, as you must know, is that this kinda stuff actually generates pertinent contextual info. Which was his point. How much that point is Not based on so called Rorschach testing remains to be seen.

Like, what's this; *>
Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: x Reply with quote

Was going to post this under treeincarnation 4 but will do it here so no one will find it.

Fintan mentioned the Matrix scene with the gal hanging from the rope between the buildings... His explanation being that she was between two states; of the great inside out torus from Matel.

That's a great call and lo and behold W Eisen said same decades back.
Note how she was hanging from a rope And betwixt two states/structures.

English Cabalah's code for this dynamic is...tada, The Hanged Man. He is tied to a rope and has a crossed leg, which I've been seeing as meaning an angle, that is fulcrum; he is situated close to the middle of the Tree.

So indeed, Eisen's analysis shows how the dude can be in either the up or down position. Where the head, which has a halo btw, is the fulcrum or pivot point...
And of course the two states would be up/heaven/space/mind/out and down it's natural converse of in/matter etc.
Further, it's also to do with the soul and or you., a one.

So now...this seems it might be a bit too much of a coincidence. Might there be more cabala in them scenes?
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how we can also connect pulsars to the Fibonacci Series and the Golden Mean Ratio. Cool

Quote:
Recently, Dietmar Wehr was reading Decoding the Message of the Pulsars and noticed something quite astounding which he shared with me. He noticed that the periods listed for the above three pulsars match three of the numbers in the Fibonacci series.

The Fibonacci series is a mathematical number sequence that begins with zero and one and then adds the sum of the previous two numbers to obtain the next number in the sequence, hence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, ... The sequence converges on the golden mean phi ratio phi = 1.6180339887. For example taking the ratio of two successive numbers of this sequence 144 ÷ 89 we get 1.61797753 which in this case is within 5 X 10-5 of being exactly equal to the phi ratio. As the sequence proceeds, this ratio comes closer and closer to phi.

The golden mean ratio is frequently observed in nature in the morphology of living organisms as in the occurrence of the golden spiral in sea shells. It also characterizes the height to width ratio of the golden rectangle known in art and architecture for its pleasing appearance. The ratio was also known to ancient Egyptian and ancient Greek geometers and employed by these civilizations in the construction of their temples.

In mathematics phi has the unique property where its inverse is equal to phi minus one: 1/phi = phi - 1. Because of the mathematical and geometric uniqueness of the phi ratio and the Fibonacci series and because of the ubiquitous appearance of the ratio in nature, the Fibonacci series and phi become candidates for use in extraterrestrial communication. Like the one radian angle concept and the number pi, they are part of the universal language that any civilization in the Galaxy would recognize and would be understood by any civilization as being a hallmark of an intelligent communication.

http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBooks/pulsarupdate3.html

Here is the all-sky view with four pulsars shown. These are four of the six known eclipsing binary pulsars, binaries in whose orbital plane we are located.

Notice that one each of these pulsars is located at a 1-radian longitude position, the other two are at the Galactic Center!

http://openseti.org/OSPulsars.html

Quote:
All previous mathematical models wrong?

This research will challenge current thinking among astronomers,” Dr Crocker says. “For the last 30 years there has been considerable uncertainty of the exact value of the magnetic field in the center of the Milky Way. The strength of this field enters into most calculations in astronomy, since almost all of space is magnetized,” he says.

“If our Galactic center's magnetic field is stronger than we thought, this raises additional questions of how it got so strong when fields in the early universe are, in contrast, quite weak.
"

http://www.physorg.com/news181983028.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0P6x_xDEU&feature=player_embedded

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I've been having difficulty downloading anything due to the holidays I guess.

But heard some of that interview with the sun guy. He gave me the idea of all celestial bodies being Consciously aligned with each other!

Yet when we talk of phi relationships it kinda goes back to pure harmonic relations. That is, like a universe that is so... measured ... as well as being Self Referential...that combined....it gives the Appearance of some form of intelligence.

In any case, last night I wanted to give the guy who ever coined "ghost in the machine" a salute. Sieg heil.....

I do recall Laviolette's stuff about radians from the center and how the odds were so high for this positioning. So ghost or no ghost.... something is up it seems.

So who's going to remote view a pulsar? Maybe Dave Wilcock can ask an et to tell us about them. Hmm, just had the thought that perhaps pulsars have a counterpart on some other level or scale.

Czech!
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Note the time I unwittingly posted this; 6:33 = 12 = Justice

This was a perfect exercise, with synchronicity in brackets.

Justice is either card 8 or 11.
Card 12 is the hanged man.
Wink

....and the fact we have controversy over Card 8 and Card 11 being switched by some tarot writers is a big clue to understanding the numbers on this card.

Azoth if you really want to learn with ME, you will need to unlearn/let go or at least reanalyze much of what you have already absorbed in order to let ME in.
I admit I would prefer the challenges of the unfettered mind of a child before taking on the challenges of an adult. As a seeker of the truth you encounter both the child and adult in yourself.

Lets keep it simple, here is the course in miracles I would try to put together:
How do we connect the 4 forces of physics to those numbers 11, 8, 5, 2, to the zodiac, to the 4 elements air, water, fire, earth, to the 4 colors on the Medicine Wheel, Black, White, Red and Yellow to the 4 weapons of ritual magic found on the magician's table in Card 1 and finally to the 4 Evangelists, the 4 Gospels that define Jesus and the numbers 1376?

Thus realizing that my journey has come fool circle numerically, i.e. the four numbers 11 8 5 2 match up perfectly with the four numbers 1 3 7 6.

And if you look for those numbers 137 6 in the New World, what you find is the 6 rotates into a 9 and thus the NWO Code is revealed as 137 9 instead of 137 6

see if you can find any PHOsphENEs that resemble the 6 or 9?

That is ONE of the gifts I offer as a result of my particular journey, without a doubt a road less traveled. The cross (swastika) I have had to bear while running the gauntlet up my spiritual mountain or into the valley of shadows has at times NOT been fun....though still rewarding at the end of the day.

The insight that the 4 forces of physics are associated to the 4 weapons of ritual magic i.e. WANDS, SWORDS, PENTACLES, and CUPS.
The Tarot is not static, it is evolving with our own consciousness. Therefore I know I can suggest this is a chapter of the Tarot that needs to be written.

Arrow
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=368905&sid=4fb3008cfb17a3635e5bbcc890bee052#p368905

namaste

p.s. I just noticed that 'journey ' = jury + ONE Wink

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 am; edited 11 times in total
James D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me for bringing your intellectual discussion down a few levels, but that first Pulsar Sound PSR B0329+54 is exactly like the intro to AC/DC's all time classic "Back in Black" Cool

Bang those rocks together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ

Anyway ... Embarassed
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Well you're right about KISS.

Now let it be known that hermetic kabbalah's correspondences are different from english cabalah, ala Eisen. And there's letter position As To tarot key Number. Hence my figuring but I may've been thinking too much. Seems to me Eisen has a better system, for gaming anyway.

Well I could meditate on that and I may. Otherwise, it's the propagating refinement... of thy radiant Aum and complimentary swirl of the Phi serpent. A fyllfot of plasma attenuating into 3D...
All the while, it is simultaneously the alchemical process, which must needs checks and balances.
This process then becomes anthopomorphed as our tools of the art, where the adept basically reflects, via ritual, the press as above. So thus, below.....
Time is space and visa versa so where and when may apply. Stop.

>>>

Ahoy, I felt a bit silly letting that line go about being my teacher. But I'm still here and into it... I probably should be setting up my survival caches but we're not going to "live like a refugee"....

And yes sir, tho it's not my thread, any and all comments relating to hard rock and metal are welcome! Preferably Pure Black Metal from Norse land.

It is black metal btw that got me into runic research. Divining via runes is so much different than with tarot.

(Bis)Marck

Last edited by Azoth on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: