FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
DNA KEY 528 hertz *found* the 4E KEY that unlocks so so much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: DNA KEY 528 hertz *found* the 4E KEY that unlocks so so much Reply with quote

CARD X Zodiacal Code is 11 2 5 8
In the image on the right, do you see the 4E?

So how does the above Tarot CARD X help us open many doors (3 perhaps, or can we get past the fourth in the north?) with these next two keys?

YES
The solfrege frequency 528 hertz is part of this design too, that will be revealed by its connection to Marko Rodin VBM and Nassim Haramein's work too.
And Ed Witten.
At the end of the day, I try to place everybody on the same page.
It resembles the Sator Square.
Here is a peek of what I mean.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/sator-square-merged-with-twistor-string-theory-and-supersymmetry/

But do not get lost there yet, in how I merged the 2000 year old Sator Square to modern string theory, called 'M' theory.

Continue reading below.
I need to provide some basics regarding xyz and w first.

However you need to be taught how to walk and talk like an Egyptian again first and foremost, left brain linear thinking alone will not get you through the zig zag course.

i.e.
I take the letter E which was attributed to the Temple of Apollo @ Delphi, and I show you how I can take an ancient 'E' theory and with one 90 degree rotation representing 2000+ years, a passage of tiME, the E becomes an m or M.

Thus if we can merge E theory to M theory, does it suggest that we are on a treadmill not realizing we are reinventing the WhEEL, with the passage of zodiacal tiME?

Can we find those 4 Evangelists i.e.
11 2 5 8
on the KEYS?
YES

Note that MAN 11 is the stem.

LION 5
EAGLE 8
BULL 2

Note they are the thr3E tE3th of the KEY.

also note and this gets rather interesting....
that on the stem of that same KEY are the zodiac signs for the following.

3 .... Gemini
7 .... Libra
11 .. Aquarius

7 3 11

In those numbers, I see a formula that has confused the best of physicists.
All have been confounded by the formula for what is called the fine 1/137

The coincidences Laughing Laughing can only be explained as out of this world?

Quote:
Wolfgang Ernst Pauli (April 25, 1900 – December 15, 1958) was an Austrian theoretical physicist and one of the pioneers of quantum physics. In 1945, after being nominated by Albert Einstein, he received the Nobel Prize in Physics for his "decisive contribution through his discovery of a new law of Nature, the exclusion principle or Pauli principle," involving spin theory, underpinning the structure of matter and the whole of chemistry.

Pauli introduced the 2 × 2 Pauli matrices as a basis of spin operators, thus solving the nonrelativistic theory of spin. This work is sometimes said to have influenced Paul Dirac in his creation of the Dirac equation for the relativistic electron, though Dirac stated that he invented these same matrices himself independently at the time, without Pauli's influence. Dirac invented similar but larger (4x4) spin matrices for use in his relativistic treatment of fermionic spin.

In 1958, Pauli was awarded the Max Planck medal. In that same year, he fell ill with pancreatic cancer. When his last assistant, Charles Enz, visited him at the Rotkreuz hospital in Zürich, Pauli asked him: “Did you see the room number?” It was number 137

. Throughout his life, Pauli had been preoccupied with the question of why the fine structure constant, a dimensionless fundamental constant, has a value nearly equal to 1/137

Pauli died in that room on 15 December 1958.

extra reading:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post350307.html#p350307

WOW that is rather amazing too.
First Rm 137 and the day of his death December 15 OR 1215.
WOW or 1215 is also known as the following.
WOW now we intersect with Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Math.

1215 = ABAH
1251 = ABHA

but this is more profound

2151 = BAHA

Thus the fact Wolfgang Pauli also had a strange effect named after him, "the Pauli Effect", along with him dying in room 137, on the day of ABAH/BAHA suggests he was part god.

Do you see the numb3rs 1 2 5 1 1 2 5 1 in the above text/weave/fret pattern?

then you can move on:
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/swastika-yinyang-and-the-evolution-of-the-greek-key-fret-pattern/

Of course this is only the beginning.
want to know more?
I have gone so deep down the hole...I have a real good idea what is to be found.
I will enter the hole, emerge, and find Idea that on the other side I am now on top of a mountain.
Laughing

NOW would bE a good tiME to plant a fEW sEEds.
with trEE letters

the N, the M and the E

Those are the KEYs you will need and the treasure map CARD X.
(I am your guide ... my code name is XX)

Are you ready to enter the world of the 3 Replicators?

What are the 3 Replicators?

1/ genes
2/ memes
3/ temes

First Richard Dawkins let the memory of pandora escape once again by making some profound conclusions through observing NATURE.

In his book the Selfish Gene, he resurrected a term called memes to show how humans evolved culturally through imitation, the passing on of ideas, represented by the term 'memes.

Then another scientist/researcher open minded individual came along, Susan Blackmore, and she added yet another layer to the genes and memes called temes.

And it is this basic UNIVERSAL MODEL of the primal egg or the 0 plus 3 levels of replicators that we can default to time and again.

What can we learn from this 4 AGES/ABC transcription MODEL by using those KEYs?

This link here illustrates just that...
Are you ready to enter the black hole that is YOU?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6004

rEMEMbEr thE sEEds N, the M and the E

rEMEMbEr that day in sEtEMbEr

NaMastE

XX

p.s.
And I would be lying to all of you if I said the Hands of God have nothing to do with the bluehole you are about to enter.
12,000 years of Good Luck is with you.

Slavic HANDS of GOD

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This KEY can be found in the book classic called Tarot of the Bohemians.

In reading a review about this book, the last line rang my bell.

Quote:
18 of 21 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars Papus didn't hide the truth, but he veiled it really well!!!, July 10, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Tarot of the Bohemians (Paperback)
"Experience has shown us that anything can be fearlessly said. Only those who should understand will understand; the others will accuse our work of being obscure and incomprehensible." Such does Papus describe his literary style... and it IS virtually incomprehensible! But for those who understand the work, by stopping to think about what is being said, and by contemplating the Qaballistic correspondences with IEVE which the author proposes, one can glean from this book several truths. However I don't recommend it to beginners. Moreover, whoever reads it should bear in mind that 1) they have to make a choice between the "Martinist" or French Qaballistic correspondences Papus gives, and the Golden Dawn correspondences. 2) they have to keep in mind that Papus is now outdated in such areas as philology (when he mentions the Hebrew alphabet)... thus I suggest this book only to the well-read on the topic... as it may be confusing. However, I repeat that this book has given me much to think about ... so many questions have arisen since I read the book, about IEVE in nature etc. etc. If you feel up to it... read it!

IEVE in nature...

in that formula IEVE I see an I and two E and a V.
and in the I + V, I see an N or rotated a Z

which is rather interesting because now we have an E which can be an M and we have an N too.

IEVE = M 'N' M or eminem Laughing

One fella raps about life using his art and the other MNM man raps about symbols that represent the dance between life and art.
Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YHVH explanation re: CARD X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wiBtYITrxM&feature=related

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: