FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
all wrong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: all wrong Reply with quote

I had some correspondence with Stan Tenen who said most of my past perusing into aether physics etc. was wrong. Dan Winter of course, David Wilcock and Joy Rennison....
Everything I shared was wrong; from the torus as primal construct and model of the electron, that light travels in a spiral and all similar ideas which he calls new age. He said I should "start over"...

This pulled the rug from under me but this isn't the first time.

Surely the mirror plane/I/O ideas can be held. But what can anyone say about this other stuff?

Naturally he said to go to the older books of accomplished persons (rather than self appointed gurus). So I'm looking for some place to start. I was going to get a book on the electric universe (which Joy Rennison goes into). But now I'm wary of even that... tho I generally subscribe.

Feel I've been spinning my wheels, again. I think Fuller's and Milo's books might be over my head. But I'm more interested in the aether itself and how it manifests.

Any direction appreciated.
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Spinning wheel, got to go round.... Reply with quote

Spinning wheels are often just "unrealized" generators. Appearances as well as interpretations can be deceiving.

The here and now exists as a template and a proving ground for the expression of your essence (experience) as well as a generator of your eventuality. The ego, through the rational intellect, uses our pattern recognition skills to develop all kinds of abstruse pursuits. Finding cycles in cycles, ad infinitum, to pass the time and retard the process rather than taking care of business as our materiality indicates we must.

The exchange exists as a manifestation of the fundamental principles of the evolutionary aspects of consciousness. It is not question and answer as much as it is statement and realization. Sideroads exist all along the way and are part of the process.

Realizations come in all shapes and sizes. Surprising, at times, but always satisfying. To find the end of your journey, sometimes you only have to turn around.

bri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: all wrong Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

I think Fuller's and Milo's books might be over my head.

Fuller can be a tough read but Milo's books are as simple as they come. You shouldn't have any trouble.
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Danke. I'm more interested in the aether itself. Any recommendations on that? I noticed Milo averted using that term in the interview.

I think light, as in this aether, does or can travel in spirals. This has been measured at power spots/torsion fields. There's also Bierkland currents or however you spell that....

Kind of amazing what Dan Winter is doing as far as Stan is concerned.
Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Continued my conversation with Stan Tenen. This was quite the experience.
Basically everything I've read and considered is wrong as mentioned, according to him.

Everything. From the torus shape of the electron or some such aetheric function. From "torsion fields" as described by russian research. John Dee's Enochian system; "made out of whole cloth". Dan winter's idea of the Phi spiral on the surface of the torus... right down the line.

I do agree that we've been deluged with pop new age misinfo. I seem to have spent a bit too much time with this.

Hew also trashed magickal traditions. But said there was a hidden science (not in public awareness) of consciousness within the tree major religions.
I would like to know what this might be and wonder if it includes the Gnostic Gospels.

Maybe Peter could help here.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: HELP is a four letter word Reply with quote

All philosophies (religious as well) contain the grain of truth, the essence of reality and the sense of our sensibilities. The common element is our conscious awareness. Without it, we are animalistic machines.

There can be no doubt that you are here to examine and exploit all aspects of your environment and your humanity. Why that is, is clear. Your own development. How that can be done is between yourself and your experience. It's all good. The lesson plan was chosen before you started the course. That is why you "found" it. It was there waiting for you.

What does it lead you to conclude? Only that your process is decisional. Choices were made so that you could decide on how to deal with each situation as it arises. Not to "change" anything other than yourself as well as your approach and understanding of your surroundings. Getting into harmony with your existence is the key. As simple and as efficient as that. Your path will lead you where you are going. Make the most of it.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Hiya Pete. Are you summing up the traditions!? It really is simple I guess. Stan kept mentioning the golden rule. What's funny here is that I once took a course in Norse/runic/heathenish tradition. The author of the course had a write up discerning a few holes in that rule. Figures it would come from a paradigm as such.......

Must be true about decisions as crux. So or but it looks like I'm going to drop my intellectual wheel spinning for a while. I've been mind bombed anyway due to too much reading (of the wrong stuff apparently).

Mercury is my ascendant lord however - aspected by saturn....

It really is beyond amazing how Many folks are putting out misinfo. Consciously or no.

Regards, Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: