FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
War & Terror - a piece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
tightrope

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: War & Terror - a piece Reply with quote

I've been on this site for a short while, keen to get to the kernel. Without praising the forum its provided amazingly detailed narratives, or at least, insight. I am a newcomer to the slash dates and realise that I'm way out of my ASBO zone here but... but.... I'm still confused!

It's not aphorism time - the more you know the less you know. But that's how disoriented I am. Many of you (probably?) have found a secure mental space and might have forgotten what it was that got you there, be it dogma, motivated belief, or sheer objectivism. I speak for at least two people who are gonna die by doubting every Tom Dick and Harry.

My humble request, therefore: what is the new Lexicon? Or is semantic hegemony raping itself? A short - humorous - glossary would be nice.

Truth - shit! I can never use that word again in its original sense! But anyway, people who see truth, and people who want to persuade others of truth create the conduit. I, like you, am not content to know I'm being ****ed over, I'd like to inform others too. This is communication, I know, I failed it at A Level.

I'd love to see a section on here that doesn't frazzle an ordinary guy/girl's brain. If it's an enquiry and not a sermon simplicity is the most telling.

Now, I know I sound like a ****, I apologise. But there are millions of people who don't want to undergo unnecessary paranoia. What is the clincher?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: