FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is a perfect example of a language trying to explain a scientific effect. Although it sounds very poetic isotropic tension and all that it still does not explain why the fine structure is exactly 137.036...

J.Iuliano

How about we just abbreviate it all into a Mesoamerica Maya Code 1379?
Because it is obvious from the evidence left us that the ancients preferred whole numbers.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

To see these diagonals sorted and to learn how this logical structure underlies the electromagnetic coupling constant or fine structure constant click here or on the last illustration.

http://dgleahy.com/p03.html#dead center cube

Are angELs cognizant with angLEs?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus

In the Middle Kingdom the 1/64 symbol denoted "rest" and "healing" as connected to the hekat, with the word dja being attached.

I woke up to another AHA.
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

Then while I was researching possible links between the number/letters LEI vs. I37, the EvIL Eye and photon emissions and absorption Wink I came across some interesting inPHOmation.

Quote:
Akhmim wooden tablets

The first half of the tablet details five divisions of a hekat by 3, 7, 10, 11 and 13. The answers were written in Eye of Horus quotients, and Egyptian fraction remainders, scaled to a 1/320th factor named ro. The second half of the document proved the correctness of the five division answers by multiplying the two-part quotient and remainder answer by its respective divisor (3, 7, 10, 11 and 13).

Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhmim_Wooden_Tablet

It appears that the hekat, the Akhmin Wooden tablets, and the Eye of Horus are all primarily focused on the number 64.
Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hekat_(volume_unit)

WHICH brings us back to a study of ratios and the HOLY GRAIL...the DNA of the entire planet.
Not just some king/priest bloodline, that is the kind of VULGAR bullshit all of the self-serving tribes propagate as a truth.
TIME to let go of such delusions sheeple, you are part of a bigger unity than just the stupid CULTure that you cling too?

Quote:
Hana Vymazalova evaluated the hekat unit in 2002 within the Akhmim Wooden Tablet by showing that five answers were returned to (64/64) when multiplied by the divisors 3, 7, 10, 11 and 13.

AHA
AHA
AHA

Clearly specialized Egyptologists that do NOT study other disciplines, like genetics, or Freemasonry, or Remote Viewing, or the 5000 year old I Ching, or the mystical/mathematical QaBaLaH, are in fact IGNORANT of the bigger picture, PROBABLY because they are so specialized.

enough said
PhD?

What is the D for when discussing fIELds outside their beLIEfs or speciality?
DUH?

Richard DUHkins who makes DNA his speciality has a PhD-UH when trying to grasp another fIELd of understanding called rELIgion?
And Charles DUHwin is the revolutionary evolutionary role modEL for those who covet the PhD-UH? Wink

And Sir Isaac Newton who gave the ignorant science twats a mechanistic material world they can embrace was IN FACT a bIbLE babbling Arian/Puritan who did not like Catholics, Anglicans, or the Vatican, and ANOTHER FACT lost on the lost souls is that he invented his optics, calculus, and rules of physics ONLY ONLY ONLY to help him prove his beloved bIbLE TRUE!!!

DUH hey PhD science/physics/mathematics wankers who think science/math has all the answers and rELIgion is bunk, waving your dippy-plomas, how do EWE like dem' APPLES falling from above?

Obviously the public school system that turns champs into chumps who go on to pay big $$$ for their edumucations could use an overhaul.
All those dippy-plomas have yet to make the world more humane.

In far too many ways the doctor is not worth much more than the garbage collector, in fact doctors bow down to the tax collector.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how does CARD X, the numbers 11 2 5 8 line up with the fine structure constant, alpha = 137?

How many chapters are in each of the 4 godspell gospels written by the 4 Evangelists?

11 St. Matthew 28 Chapters = 1 (2+8=10=1)
08 St. John 21 Chapters = 3
05 St. Mark 16 Chapters = 7

02 St. Luke 24 Chapters = 6

It really is that simple
give me a good reason why I should COMPLICATE a law of nature that transcends time/space?

Why else does QaBaLaH have a value of 137?
WHY, please give me a better reason why the gematria value of the Hebrew word QaBaLaH = 137 was arrived at 1000 years before Richard Feynman told other theorists to 'worry about it'?

I shall stick with who/what got me this far, ME guides, the numbers 11258=1376
(add them up 11+2+5+8= 26 = 13+7+6)
AND all else this ancient science impLIEs
i.e. SS God = YHVH = 26 = tetragrammaton = Swastika Science
(handedness, CW/CCW, torsion fIELds, hELIcal architecture, etc.)

...and only a fool would bet against a 12,000+ year old good luck symbol resurrecting itself.
...a 12,000+ year old symbol that has been associated with the healer archangel Raphael, the swastika.

Recall what I bring forth.
55 = DNA = I Ching = Stonehenge = Great Pyramid = obvious temples referencing our DNA = Holy Grail

Daniel = DANIEL = DNAI37?
Genesis = gene thesis?

apparently it all makes more sense than the bullshit narrative, the propaganda camPAIN called Jesus that we have been fed.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

(German Heiland, Saviour)
The oldest complete work of German literature.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07205b.htm

The Heliand ( /ˈhɛliənd/; historically [ˈheːljand]) is an epic poem in Old Saxon, written in the first half of the 9th century. The title means saviour in Old Saxon (cf. German and Dutch Heiland meaning "saviour"), and the poem is a Biblical paraphrase that recounts the life of Jesus in the alliterative verse style of a Germanic saga. Heliand is the largest known work of written Old Saxon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliand

I have my reasons for posting this info on hELIand.

Quote:
All:
Obviously the most famous historical Saxon is named Wittekind (or Widukind in Latin.) However, I have been pondering if scholars are correct that his name meant "forrest child."

The Old Saxon word used in the Heliand for "forrest" is "uuald". This is the same word as the modern German word "wald" for "forrest." "Kind" is definately the Old Saxon word for child, as it is in modern German as well. "Kind" is used quite often in the Heliand to donote "the Healer" (i.e. Jesus.).

However, "Uuita" is the word in the Heliand for "knowledge." Specifically, it is a shortened form of the verb "uuitan" meaning "to know". "Uuita" would mean literally "know". (i.e. as in a command, "Know your alphabet." This verb is in the "imperative" form.)

Thus, I beleive that the name "Wittekind" in Old Saxon meant "know-child".

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Bob

another coincidence:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/key-528-barack-obama-the-saxon-hero-widukind/

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73085#73085

image above taken from Brian Greene's Search for Hidden Dimensions
found here go to 5:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BB1B42HYvZg#!

ELECTRONS are rudimentary as this partial sketch of the timELIne of the big bang, on a physicist's blackboard clearly illustrates.

But check this out
TED Talks about the role of the electron in a gridless FREE energy future.

EEEExciting nanotube carbon technology Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsuB-6-n-MM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

137 and the GREAT Pyramid and the polar radius of the earth....

In 1957 the year I was born it was established that the polar radius of the earth to be 3949.89 mILEs.

Which is 250,265,030.4 inches.
Which is a significant correlation to the Egyptian long/sacred cubit 25.0265 inches.
Which relates to the polar radius in kilometers = 6356.
Which relates to Sir Isaac Newton's .6356 sacred cubit or 25.02 inches.

And at the end of the day the Egyptian sacred cubit 25.0256 = 713

i.e. 25 = 7 and .0256 = 13

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coincidences or MORE EVIDENCE?

are the letters IEL numbers I37 too?

Is bIbLE = 6I6LE and if rotated 180 degrees 379I9?

IsraEL = promised land
IshmaEL = son of Abraham

ELI = IsraELIte priest
ELIjah = 9th century prophet
ELIsha = 9th century prophet
ELIzabeth = mother of St. John the Baptist

Oueen ELIzabeth = gave birth to the next line of Kings, first CharLIE boy Laughing who will be followed by another slick WilLIE, Laughing thus another Bill will be handed down to the tax paying sheeple???

note the difference between centuries 6 and 9 and the position of the letters ELI

ezekIEL = 6th century prophet

gabrIEL = interprets DanIEL's vision and tells Mary she will give birth to Jesus
and in the OLD Testament, the only two angels mentioned gabrIEL and mIchaEL are in the book of danIEL or is it DNAI37?

Is the bIbLE a DNAI37 gene thesis that begins with a GENEsis?

cornELIus = FIRST non-jewish convert to Christianity
funny how corn in fact plays a significant role in ameri-indian creation stories

dELIlah = phLIstIne woman who seduces SamSon into giving away his SS SecretS

phILEmon = recipient of a letter from Paul, and the name of Carl Jung's mystical guide/shadow/genie/inner voice

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Light Speed in Stone

The Great Pyramid's location (Northern Latitude) and slope angle correspond to the speed of light

The list of utterly remarkable and mind boggling cosmic associations contained in The Great Pyramid is virtually endless.
I have only cited a few of the associations that have interested me and a few that I have discovered myself. - i.e. The UNIQUE slope angle of The Great Pyramid is 51° 51' (Note: In 1837 Egyptologist Howard Vyse found two of the original side casing blocks at the base of the pyramid, 5 ft x 8 ft x 12 ft, with an angle of 51 degrees, 51 minutes cut on one of the 12 ft. sides).
Well, 51 degrees 51 minutes = 186,600 arc seconds which approximates our present measurement of the maximum speed of light in MILES per second (186282.397) with a margin of error (who's error?) of 17 / 10,000th or 317 miles-per-second.

http://www.catchpenny.org/concave.html
http://www.templeofsolomon.org/pyramid.htg/Great.Pyramid.htm

Some folks find the speed of light embedded in stone.
I found a stone too, St. ONE, the numerical narrative within the narrative, i.e. 128.5 - 137 a PATTERN involving numbers that represent 'constants' of physics, that either by coincidence or design seem to keep pace with the wyrdy narrative people take far too literally, and sadly, rarely figuratively.

'G'eometry and 'G'ott

1/ Why do SS Secret Societies and Cults use imagery and symbols, often based on sacred geometry?

2/ Why do the bibles and sacred texts have NO IMAGES or SYMBOLS?

Can we use our asymmetrical brain to answer those two questions?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

time for a commercial break:

Bill Hicks discusses the dEvIL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_69yvFZH9U&feature=related

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
http://ohr.edu/special/chanukah/jewspark.htm

The Jewish Spark.

The Greeks defILEd the Sanctuary of the Holy Temple more than any other nation. That was their specific power: To enter the very hoLIEst place and taint its purity. This ability to invade and pollute the Sanctuary - the hEIchaL - can be seen from the Hebrew language itself. The gematria (numerical equivalent) of Heichal is 65. The gematria of Greece - Yavan - is 66. The spiritual pollution of the Greeks could dominate the holiness of the Jewish People. They had the power to overcome, to invade and to vIoLatE.

For this reason the Greeks specifically contaminated the oil. Because the oil is for the Menorah. Because from the oil comes the light.

But throughout all their defilement, there remained a pure flask of oil. Untouched, untainted. Like the pure spark in the heart of every Jew, however distant he may be from his people and the One who watches over them.

A pure flask of oil sealed with the imprimatur of the Kohen Gadol - the High Priest. For even though the Greeks were able to violate the Heichal - the Holy- they were not able to touch that one flask of oil with the seal of the Kohen Gadol. For the Kohen Gadol is on a level above the Heichal, above the Holy, he is on the level of the Holy of Holies - the Kodesh Hakodashim. For it is only the Kohen Gadol who may enter the Holy of Holies, once a year on Yom Kippur.

That little flask of pure oil is the "pIntELe Yid." The little spark, the little point of purity, the Holy of Holies.

I37 or IEL is part of the language reflecting SOUNDS which are wave forms.

vIoLatE
defILEd
hoLIEst
holy of hoLIEs

55 black and white yin/yang dots next to 55 atoms that comprise the ACGT

hEIhaL = 65 = 11 = geometry on the atomic scale
11 = 6 pointed hexagon + 5 pointed pentagon and by design (DUH folks coincidences are evidence of design) these two shapes are at the heART of our DNA.
DNA = I Ching = 55 Ho Tu dots = sum of ten commandments 1-10 = 55
i.e. the 55 atoms that comprise the ACGT

pIntELe

we are being lead back to Eden, and as the story goes the answers are to be found in the Book of RazIEL, the book given Adam and Eve to help them find their way back.

Holy Grail = preservation of DNA, the blood line of the entire planet, here at the end of the day is a mystery that is worth preserving.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The purpose for the concavity of the Great Pyramids remains a mystery and no satisfactory explanation for this feature has been offered. The indentation is so slight that any practical function is difficult to imagine.

there is no mystery only the IGNORANCE that refuses to see the OBVIOUS.
is there EVIDENCE of the Maltese Cross predating Egypt timeline?

Can we find this image embedded in the geometry of the the plates below?
Especially the ONE on the right????

Maltese Cross 4900 BCE

Crafted by the same folks who made the other plate we see:
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/

namaste

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 6 of 19

Jump to: