FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://kofh2u.tripod.com/the_urim_and_thummim/index.album/the-four-4-outside-parts-upon-the-forehead-the-center-tetrahedron-on-the-arm?i=24

37 note the 3 rotations around the hand, 7 around the forearm, and note the cube on a platform is on the bicep.

A set of tefillin includes the arm-tefillin (left)
and the head-tefillin

But wait the IDEA of a CUBE on a PLATFORM = PLATO's Cube RIDDLE
Arrow http://www.jokelibrary.net/education/m2/m4cS-plato_ans.html

Now how do we link PLATO's solution of 27x27 = 729 to the fine structure constant 1/137 formerly known as .00729?

Any IDEA what all of the above is implying?
Wink Wink

namaste

p.s.

I found this interesting>>>

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The risks of believing that the
Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!

A discussion forum for this article exists at
http://mayanmajix.com/portal

About eight years ago John Major Jenkins and I had a debate about the meaning of the Mayan calendar end date focusing especially on whether the energies of the Long Count ends on October 28, 2011 or December 21, 2012. This still remains the most important question anybody interested in the “2012 phenomenon” is faced with, but while at the time the debate might have seemed theoretical, or even hairsplitting, it is now a question that has very significant and practical consequences as to how we relate to the future. While many would like to sweep the end date question under the rug or sit on the fence, no one can do so with their intellectual integrity intact.

-Carl Calleman

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

I just want to point out to Carl Calleman, or CC at the speed of c^2 that Tarot Card X carries the Oct code.

Oct. 28/2011
remove notation

10282011 = 2 (11) 5 8 or 528 hertz (which is the number some researchers claim can heal our DNA.

Suggesting 11 (man) or 2 (bull) takes charge?
11 represents the Age of Aquarius.
associated with Air, Intelligence but also with nervousness.
(all highly speculative...but the Masons call their science speculative too)

just something I noticed
check this out >>> http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1058488233&postcount=2488
Wink

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

continuing on with MORE 1379 revelations.

another arrived yesterday late, or should I say I was lead back to a book and a post-it-note I had made sometime ago.

And now I can see how it fits the 1379 model.
at the time I was merely noting the PATTERN that jumped off the page.

And it came out of this book.
Remember my claim, that the Sator Square is the treasure the Knights Templar found in Solomon's Temple while staying in Jerusalem.

This quote is found on page 16.

Quote:
If unable to attend the regular service of God, the absent brother is for matins to say over thirteen pater-nosters, for every hour seven, and for vespers nine.

... and a hundred pater-nosters are to be repeated for a dead brother.
highlights are mine...
Wink

And do remember the order of the RED CROSS was rounded up in the year 1307, and 7 years later in 1314 put to death.

1307 AD eh?

year 1314 AD = pi = 3.141

Can we link the words pater-noster to the Sator Square?

cha cha cha
is all I gotta say

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT SITE has some great IDEAS

http://www.n01a.org/noya-book/metaphysics_revelations.htm

Found these images....I could not help notice the 1379 CODEs embedded as part of the TIME CODEs.

image on left deals specifically with 'gravitational lapse'

image on right deals with Time/Space curvature from an emerging gravitational lens
Scroll down the link....and take a look at the other images....

Take a look where the SPARK GAP is?
Where can we shop that image around?

See the TESLA Coil, did you know that the original Freemason pillars have globes perched on top?

Q
Where in the BRAIN do we find the same archetypal ARCHITECTURE?
i.e. a pillar surmounted by a globe?

A
The asymmetrical hippocampus surmounted by the asymmetrical amygdala is the answer.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disclaimer:

Important for the reader to know the following:

my research, my passion, the evidence I attempt to bring forth brings the entire narrative back to the reader, to a deeper understanding of the MiNd and the yod-he-vav-heART.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1379 as psychologically RANDOM numbers generated by HUMANS vs. the computer generating random numbe5rs...

Arrow http://scienceblogs.com/cognitivedaily/2007/02/is_17_the_most_random_number.php

I do seem to be ahead of my time
in regards to 137 and 9

but it is OBVIOUSLY time for this IDEA of mine to be heard?

hello
hello
hello
Wink

anybody out there in lalala land?

Everybody at their own time
comes immediately
to mind

Because I have something to show those with the time?

WHY 17 is the most common RANDOM number is by DESIGN?
Cool Cool

Count how many squares the SWASTIKA occupies on the Sator Square.
How does this translate to the 8x8 chess board?

Game
Set
Match

Take a look at the AIR arm of the square cross above, .... occupied by the signs Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra

btw on the zodiac wheel here are the correspondences:

11= Aquarius
3 = Gemini
7 = Libra

So the AIR arm of the four elements 11, 3, and 7, which is associated with intelligence, and with St. Matthew the patron saint of science, and with the paradigm shift involved with leaving the Age of Pisces and entering the Age of Aquarius, is suggesting the following formula:

1/137?

take note... 137 is the number we would use to connect with the EM field that we tap into, which apparently help to comprise our dreams and nightmares....isn't science grand....it will eventually HUMBLE itself.

till then it is just another RELIGION

Allow me to use a scientist to humble science which has reached a metaphysical limit which we can refer to as the dimensionless constant 137.

quote found on page 28 of this book...the author is a Nobel Prize winner...

Quote:
"It was Richard Feynman, in fact , who suggested that all physicists put a sign up in their offices or homes to remind them of how much we don't know. The sign who simply say this:

One hundred thirty seven is the inverse of something called the fine structure constant. This number is related to the probability that an electron will emit or absorb a photon. The fine structure constant also answers to the name alpha, and it can be arrived at by taking the square of the charge of the electron divided by the speed of light times Planck's constant. It would be less unsettling if the relationship between all these important concepts turned out to be one or three or maybe a multiple of pi.

But 137?

Hey Leons Laughing of the world don't worry, I AM on it...

ME conversations with the MEdium I shall continue to share on this for-UM...
Wink

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staying on the topic of the most common random number 17 for just a moment.....

11 2 5 8 or 1 1 2 5 8 or 1 1 2 3 5 8?

THE CODE that unlocks it all?
don't YA see?

17 = 1 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 8

26 = 11 + 2 + 5 + 8
= YHVH = tetragrammaton

Q/
What is the TETRAGRAMMATON and why was it vEILed?

A/

stay thirsty my friends
XX

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is more great evidence re: 137-69

Remember the ancients played a game of associations and correspondences.
They played a game of horseshoes, where in life, being close to the TRUTH was good enough, it was NOT necessary to be an expert and WIN the game with dead ringers.

Sorry but I have yet to meet ONE person who can convince me that folks armed with a 'PhD' are automatically more spiritual than the average Aborigine or Inuit...???
Ya sure...keep on dreaming your education makes you 'better'.

1376 evidence re: HOW FAST DOES THE WORLD SPIN?

Quote:
The earth rotates on its axis once each day. Since the circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles, a spot on the equator rotates at approximately 1037.5646 miles per hour (1037.5646 times 24 equals 24,901.55) (1669.8 km/h).
At the North Pole (90 degrees north) and South Pole (90 degrees south), the speed is effectively zero since that spot rotates once in 24 hours, a very, very slow speed.

To determine the speed at any other latitude, simply multiply the cosine of the degree latitude times the speed of 1037.5646.

Thus, at 45 degrees north, the cosine is .7071068 so multiply .7071068 times 1037.5646 and the speed of the rotation is 733.65611 miles per hour (1180.7 km/h).

http://geography.about.com/od/learnabouttheearth/a/earthspeed.htm

1037.5646 can be rounded off to 1037.6

Close enough to 1376 for me.

Essentially the constant to be multiplied to determine the varying speeds at different latitudes of the earth is '137.6'

CLOSE ENOUGH for our pagan ancestors who used SIMPLE TECHNOLOGIES and NAKED EYE observations of the nature that nurtured them.
Later the modern man would ask ... our we affected by nature or nurture?
I ponder are they really not one and the same on different levels?
Nature nurtures her children (us) and we nurture ours?

Geesh I would expect the modern ancestor with all his pricey measuring devices would be a more accurate, and they are.
BIG DEAL, nature does NOT care what we measure her with, or how fucking accurate we are.
Nature is Nature regardless of what we use to measure her with.

Using OLD tools Noah's Ark was 300 cubits long.
Newer tools using a new *STANDARD* suggested the 300 cubits were now 450 feet.
But today we have gone metric and we see 300 > 450 > 137 metres

TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH in ALL ages, suggest the sages.

So what APPLICATION does SCIENCE today have for their pinpoint accuracy?
How has SCIENCE contributed to the spiritual well being of the earth?
Can we put 1000 madonnas or britney spears on the head of a pin?

Is pinpoint accuracy necessary in life, or is being close to the TRUTH good enough?

SCIENCE is leading us down the road where the dEvIL is in the dEtaIL and they continue to ignore the obvious PATTERNS re: I37!!!

QBLH or the QaBaLaH has a letter value = 137 which was in FACTT established at least 1000 years PRIOR to science getting all stupid about number 137.

WTF?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

137-5 and the liberty bell?
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/history/us/monuments/libertybell/printout.shtml

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GobEkLI Tepe is the oldest man-made religious structure yet discovered.

>>> and the walls of Jericho came crashing down with this news, along with the bullshit narrative coming out of Mesopotamia regarding cradle civilizations.
Which became cradle to grave taxation with no spiritual relief.

so how holy is the bible?
in one word, hidden in plain view has been the truth all along?

the holy bIbLE and LEvI priests who were in charge of the Tabernacle/Ark could have worked electro-magnetic field magic in fact IF they were aware of the fine structure constant I37, and that is a fact of life.
137 is the number associated with fine tuning or tweaking the EM field.
Too high or too low a deviation from '1/137' and evidently life as we know it would change dramatically.
137 is fundamental to electron coupling and the ABSORPTION or EMITTING of photons and phonons, in order to move DOWN or UP 'energy' levels.

LEvI priests WHO SURROUNDED THE TABERNACLE helped manufacture blue genes using the fine structure constant by tweaking with the Electro-Magnetic Field.

IS THE EARTH THE 'TABERNACLE' SURROUNDED BY LEvI i.e. I37?

Clearly I am suggesting that the worlds' wisest would need to know about 1/137 or simply '137' in any day or AGE, if they wanted to work magic by somehow effecting the EM field.

Now we perhaps know why NASA tried to put a 3rd belt between the other two Van Allen belts?
Now we know why or what HAARP could be used for .... ultimately?

To control the sheeple using their DREAMS?
Is this possible?

EWE bet....takes about 10 minutes!

NO MORE SECRETS >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1793 has been referred to as a tumultuous year.

1793 July 24 France passes its first copyright law.

1793 July 29 John Graves Simcoe decides to build a fort and settlement at York later Toronto, having sailed into the bay there.
(where I was born)

1793 Aug. 1 France becomes 1st country to use the metric system

1793 Sept. 18 President G. Washington lays cornerstone of Capitol building.

1793 Oct. 5 - a republican calendar devoid of all Catholic religious associations was adopted. It was used officially until January 1, 1806.

America's founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. However, the war raged for another seven years before independence from England was finally granted on September 3, 1783. On that day, Britain's George III and US leaders signed the Definitive Treaty of Peace.
Arrow 9/3/1783 >>> Which is a date that more accurately carries forward the code 9317 plus we are left with 8+3=I I (two pillars or spectral lines?)

George Washington became a Freemason in the year 1753.

GW and the MAYA CODE 137-69
yes I know I have my detractors regarding the PrIEstLY LEvI code 137-69

no matter how long we LIvE humanity is rather blind to the I37 narrative within the creation/evolution narrative that cannot be vEILed by EvIL and literal dEvILs.

After being burned down by the British the Capitol building was rebuilt.
In 1893 a plaque was placed on the cornerstone.

How does the MAYA Code 1379 match up with Freemason activities?

THE CAPITOL BUILDING CORNERSTONE

The disenfranchised are taught in school today to read the date September 18 1793.

I cannot help but read the string of pearls.

918 1793

Hey guess what?
Not only can we extract the MAYA CODE 1379 but we can also extract the 819 days referred to in the Maya Long Count Calender.

Note that 918 (read right to left) days that we get when we multiply the numbers 13 x 7 x 9 = 819 days.

MASONIC secret regarding the TWO PILLARS Boaz and Jachin
Quote:

1 Kings 7:13 -22
13And king Solomon sent and fetched Hiram out of Tyre.

14He was a widow's son of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in brass: and he was filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass. And he came to king Solomon, and wrought all his work.

15For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits did compass either of them about.

16And he made two chapiters of molten brass, to set upon the tops of the pillars: the height of the one chapiter was five cubits, and the height of the other chapiter was five cubits:

17And nets of checker work, and wreaths of chain work, for the chapiters which were upon the top of the pillars; seven for the one chapiter, and seven for the other chapiter.

18And he made the pillars, and two rows round about upon the one network, to cover the chapiters that were upon the top, with pomegranates: and so did he for the other chapiter.

19And the chapiters that were upon the top of the pillars were of lily work in the porch, four cubits.

20And the chapiters upon the two pillars had pomegranates also above, over against the belly which was by the network: and the pomegranates were two hundred in rows round about upon the other chapiter.

21And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz.

22And upon the top of the pillars was lily work: so was the work of the pillars finished.

AT THIS POINT I NEED TO REMIND THE READER OF MY STUPENOUS OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72038#72038

the claim:
On the level of 'archetype' that gives rise to shape and form, ALL PILLARS made of stone/wood/etc., represented by animals, humans or trees/pillars etc represent the TWO SPECTRAL LINES of the hydrogen atom, between which we can place the fine structure constant I37.

Who will see it?
Who the fuck cares at this point?
Wake up to the obvious?

Then we can all kiSS and make UP before we get dragged DOWN even further by the bullshit LIEs that conceal the FIBS i.e. FIBonacci nature's golden spiral and GEOMETRY?

FACT of science is we can place the numbers 137 between these two pillars or spectral lines.

And Raphael the Archangel associated with the SUN, rested on the 3rd of July, (37) because it is in fact his birthday?

7/3/1957

Do our dates of birth stamp a certain potential destiny upon us?

AND note that I was born in NORTHWESTERN HOSPITAL?
Stonehenge is oriented to the NORTHEAST
NW to NE is 90 degrees

namaste

p.s. Braddock's Rock, where Washington landed in 1755 is known as the KEY of all KEYS, dismissed by the Freemason Christ L. Hodapp as the Quay of all Quays and having NO significance.....LOL Freemasons are blind to the OBVIOUS, that I clearly SEE.

CAN WE FIND THE ELI = GOD = 137 CODE on this plaque commemorating the ambush by the French?

SEE HOW EASY IT IS WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR?

713 men were kIlLEd in an ambush?

However this next link claims the numbers listed on the plaque are incorrect.
I suggest what we see on this plaque in plain view is another reference to The Key of all Keys.

Quote:
The Braddock’s Rock plaque is wrong, though. Braddock’s expedition wasn’t ambushed, they just got the snot kicked out of them. Braddock died four days after the battle, and only 456 of the British troops were killed.
http://viewfromll2.com/2010/05/29/braddocks-rock-the-key-of-all-keys-at-the-bottom-of-a-well/

note: the plaque was donated by D.C. Bridge Construction in 1964.

13 = 9+4
7 = 1+6

I see 137 revealed in the year 1964.
The year of a donated plaque that lists an incorrect 713 kIlLEd on July 9, 1755.

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOOving right along with John 1

Quote:
The Word Became Flesh
re: John 1:37

37 When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus. 38 Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, “What do you want?”

And then we have the following about being put on a CROSS?

Quote:
John 19:1-37
John 19

Jesus Sentenced to Be Crucified

How is this any different than Jesus being placed between the two thieves in 1 Kings?

THE TWO SPECTRAL LINES OF THE HYDROGEN ATOM:

1 Kings 7:13-22

Quote:
5 He cast two bronze pillars, each eighteen cubits high and twelve cubits in circumference. 16 He also made two capitals of cast bronze to set on the tops of the pillars; each capital was five cubits[c] high....

Are sheeple blind to the OBVIOUS?

even in the words bIbLE and rELIgion we see the OBVIOUS?
1/ ELIjah was a prophet
2/ "ELIas the artist was to come" - Paracelsus
3/ Jung channelled the guides ELIjah and then later phILEmon took over

[b]
137 is directly involved with the electron's ability to ABSORB or EMIT a PHOTON, in order to COME or GO

And it is NOW theorized that remote viewing works because folks EMIT photons.

AND Einstein proved BLUE light is far more effective at getting metals to release electrons too.

Start adding up the FACTS of LIFE and soon it becomes CLEAR why the archetypal messiahs are associated with the color BLUE.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 4 of 19

Jump to: