FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one of your past post's on the F#4.5 cross-over at 256.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1058347661&postcount=2016

I agree that Lui Martino has no right to copyright nature, or anyone else for that matter. That subject raises the temperature of my blood the most, how could someone copyright the ways in which natural creation works? It just plain sickens me.

Nasca lines 4 vs 5

4 fingers on the left hand, 5 on the right

You mentioned that the bible should have 5 cannons instead of 4, I agree there as well.

So a mirror is on each side of the 4.5 axis which is the 256 hz tone. That's when we go from the minor(south) to the major(north) scale.

Can we match this up with the cosmos Question

The EM field lines do curve, it might have something to do with the visible axis/balance/mirror point (at 9) and the invisible axis/balance/mirrorpoint (at 4.5)

Last edited by Optimist777 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

256 Letters From Chava to Chava 16x16 Grid

Horizontally down the middle (1:1 to 16:16)

A match made in heaven Wink

The 137 of harmonic's (256 hz/middle C / F#4.5) down the middle Question

Could it also be Ed Leedskalnin's "sweet 16" Question
What does magnetism have to do with cymatics Question

256 is the balance between the world of sound !

The proportion 243 : 256 (3^5 : 4^4) was employed by the Pythagoreans to mark the ratio which 2 unequal semitones of the harmonic scale bear to one another.

Quote:
A full tone derives from a fifth minus a fourth, 3/2 - 4/3 = 9/8. The semitone will be 4/3 - 9/8 + 9/8,
or 4/3 - 81/64 = 256/243.

This semitone is called leimma, and is somewhat smaller than the half tone computed by dividing for musical ratios dividing means the square root) the whole tone in half: 9/8˝ = 3/2*2˝

(A Venus day = 243 Earth days) 256:243 = leimma (musical interval) = semitone

Venus rotates on it axis (one Venus day) in 243 Earth days, Earth orbits the Sun in just over 365 Earth days, but in the 243 Earth years between alternate transits of Venus, 365 Venus-days will have passed.

Venus orbits the Sun 13 times in 8 Earth-years. A full Earth year is 365.256 days.

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 137 narrative continues.

The German gold mark was introduced in 1873 in the German Empire, replacing the various local Gulden coins of the Holy Roman Empire.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

A match made in heaven Wink

The 137 of harmonic's (256 hz/middle C / F#4.5) down the middle Question

Could you explain what you mean?
Is it because 256 is in the middle between two pillars?

Btw I just wrote something about the importance of '13' and just now I just noticed that 13 = 256

13 = 76

Are these easy numbers to remember?

You do understand I/we are trying to dumb it down for the dummies who need/want/demand a simple narrative?
For me the concept of a book i.e. 'Swastika for Dummies' has a nice ring to it.
That is part of my goal.
What is yours Optimist?

Having said all of that.
Here is what I know about Middle 'C' conecting us once again to the NASA Nazis and maybe even to the biblical Nazirites, like the Uncle Son of SamSon wants you! Laughing

N ever
A hhh
S traight
A nswer

Quote:
Sound waves 57 octaves lower than middle-C are rumbling away from a supermassive black hole in the PerSeuS cluster.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/09sep_blackholesounds/

Was the 'JeSuS conspiracy' created by the two SS called St. Paul and St. Peter building on a myth that centered on ZeuS?
St. Paul was from TarSuS.
TarSuS some myths suggest was founded by PerSeuS.

Connected to the Mithrac CULT of PerSeuS.

Quote:
The mythological founder of Tarsus, Perseus, was pictured holding a statue of a naked Apollo, standing on an omphalos, holding two wolf-like animals by the forelegs on the reverse of a coin struck during the time of Hadrianus (98-117) (Fig. 1).

reminder to self >>> GREAT SITE:
http://www.sandanart.com/apollo.html

Light = Wolf = 80/81 the Pythagorean Wolf interval/comma?

Quote:
There are many ideas on the meaning of the word Lykeios going back to the earliest times. According to one claim, it was probably created from lykos = wolf and it indicates that the God was worshipped as the Wolf God in early periods. According to another claim, it comes from the word lyke = light.

Theophrastus in Idylls (145) says: Lykian God, be too much wolf to the enemy! This sentence points out the relationship of Apollo both with Lykia and wolf and it proves that Lykeios had more than one meaning.

Quote:
One of the twelve Olympian Gods, Apollo is mentioned in the Iliad as PHOebos (or Phoibos), which means “brilliant – shining”. He is the son of Zeus and Leto and twin brother of Artemis. He was born in Delos Island and is known as the most Greek of the Greek Gods.
Apollo is the second most important God after Zeus. He represents the Greek spirit, the symbols of civilization, for he is associated principally with the arts, poetry, music, youthful health, respect to law, orderliness and temperateness. Among his attributes are the laurel tree, laurel crown, dolphin, tripod, lyre and crow.

Remember that the prefix PHO is the main clue to how data and inPHOmation gets around the universe.

So why did the god of light Apollo land on the MOON?
"The eagle has landed"

So it appears that 256 = 13 is connected to a Black Hole?
Well the Maya confirm this.

13 = underworld = black hole?
7 = earth
9 = heaven

Quote:
"The Perseus sound waves are much more than just an interesting form of black hole acoustics," says Steve Allen, also of the Institute of Astronomy and a co-investigator in the research. "These sound waves may be the key in figuring out how galaxy clusters, the largest structures in the Universe, grow."

Really?
DUH tell me something I did not know the day I was born ya wankers.

Why do I feel like experts have been placed all around me to keep me gueSSing? Wink

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am suggesting that Middle C 256 Hz could be the world tree, or the Axis Mundi with the Feminine tones on the right of the Lambdona (in the east) mirroring the deeper Masculine tones on the left of the chart. (in the west)
The 3/14 & the 14/3 positions are of the up most importance here.

C 256 Hz could represent the crossing over from the right to left side of the zodiacal cranium, with both sides mirroring the others frequency range and possibly the elements associated with that specific region of space directly opposite each others position. It's a fascinating idea really. Duality of mirroring between east & west, with unity in the middle were the mirrors of the minor and major scale conjoin at pi.

We literally are the monkey in the middle within the world of universal harmonics, what makes everyone think the physical is so much different Question

256=13 is interesting, it may have to do with getting past Algol (Medusa). Wink
He/She can be a real bitch I hear. Laughing
And 256 + 176 = 432 / and 432 + 96 = 528 !

57 octaves (lower C) would be east of Algol, and then rises back up to 58 (towards high C) octaves once we get west past Algol.
I have a feeling that Algol sits right on that visible 4.5 axis in the east by Taurus/Gemini. (26 Degrees Taurus to be exact)
26 tau to 0 gem is Algol to Mirfak, both of the same Saturnalian nature, both surrounding something Question

Those degrees can make a mess out of people, I have proof because I'm around a girl often who has Algol very near her descendent. Her emotions fluctuate to the extremes on a constant basis, she gives that Medusasque vibe for sure.

Could Algol be associated with a EM black hole of sorts? It is a very large power source to be reckoned with.

My goal for being here is the same as yours, to optimize my knowledge & wisdom, isn't that what were all down here for anyway?

I believe I should start a thread on the importance of the Comma of Pythagoras {531441:524288 / light} and the Pythagorean Limma {256:243 / sound} and try to break down what it means to musical theory, also how the music theory can apply to nature, the cos mos specifically.

Those 2 ratios and pi have a great relationship. Wink

The fact that the Egyptians regarded the pi as 256/81 is of up-most importance in this matter!
The Babylonians estimated pi to be about 25/8.
Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hekat_%28unit%29

Hey RaphaEL, I suspect you know who Arthur Stanley Eddington is by now in your 137 quest. Do you remember the extreme importance he placed on the number 256 in it's relation to 137?

We'll I believe his theory matches us with this concept as well.

Wise man he was, here is a picture of him with Ein=1stein=58, they were good friends.

Very good site here: http://silas.psfc.mit.edu/eddington/

P.S.
We also need to research the sacred fraction 256/243

Quote:
The astronomer and mathematician Macrobius, at the end of the fourth century mentioned the sacred fraction 256/243 which is 0.053 (Sirius b mass to Sun), and describes its use in harmonic theory by peoples which already to him were "ancients".

This harmony of the Sphere is accurate within 3 decimals of each other, and it is also the difference between perfect mathematics (the ones that work theoretically) and the actual mathematics of the universe, 0,014. What that means is that Sirius is no coincidence. It is really resonating to our sun. It is connected to our sun like a neuron, because they have this major mathematical relation in size to each other, harmonic resonance, that is likened to holography, a kind of Virtual Neuron Internal Net, as we may call it, or as Astronomer Royal, Robert Temple, has dubbed it: "The Anubis Cell".

Last edited by Optimist777 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthur Eddington had a mystical and a spiritual approach to his work, that is what I like about him.

Quote:
Arthur Stanley Eddington was born in England and educated at Manchester and the University of Cambridge. He spent seven years as chief assistant at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich and forty-one as Plumian Professor at Cambridge. He made important investigations of stellar dynamics, and was an influential supporter of the view that the spiral nebulae were external galaxies.

He contributed much to the introduction of Einstein’s general theory of relativity into cosmology, writing books on the new theory for both his fellow scientists and the public. He led one of the two 1919 solar eclipse expeditions which confirmed the predicted bending of starlight by gravity.

Eddington's greatest contributions concerned the astrophysics of stars. He dealt with the importance of radiation pressure, the transfer of energy by radiation, the mass-luminosity relation, pulsations in Cepheid variables, and the very high densities of white dwarfs. He was one of the first to state that “subatomic” reactions must power the stars. He also investigated the physics of interstellar gas. Eddington wrote thirteen books, many of them for the general reader. The Internal Constitution of the Stars was extremely influential to a generation of astrophysicists.

http://www.adherents.com/people/pe/Arthur_Eddington.html

his book: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Practical-Mystic/Matthew-Stanley/e/9780226770970

Quote:
Eddington argued that according to relativity theory , particles cannot be considered in isolation but only in relationship to each other and therefore any theory of the electron has to deal with at least two electrons. Applying a special mathematics that he had invented , Eddington found that each electron could be described using 16 E-numbers ( E stood for Eddington ). Multiplying 16 by 16 gave a total of 256 different ways in which electrons could combine with each other. He then showed that of these 256 ways , only 136 are actually possible, 120 are not.

He wrote this mathematically as 256 = 136 + 120 . Like pulling a rabbit out of a hat , he thus magically produced the number 136 from purely mathematical ( if dubious ) reasoning. Of course 136 was not 137 , but for Eddington it was close enough. He was convinced that the elusive " one " would " not be long in turning up ". As the physicist Paul Dirac put it, " Eddington first proved for 136 and when experiment raised to 137 , he gave proof of that ! The obsessive pursuit of 137, took over Eddington's life.

He often argued against the second law of thermodynamics.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More dubious reasoning.
If 16 x 16 E numbers = 256 = 136 + 120
Well then 256 = 137 + 119
What if 119 = 911

Brings us back to an association between twin towers, two spectral lines and the number 137 that science tells us we can place there.

So Sir Add +1 raised hell shifting from 136 to 137 but Thomas Valone suggests we can start at 128.5 when discussing the FSC.
Shocked

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
More dubious reasoning.
If 16 x 16 E numbers = 256 = 136 + 120
Well then 256 = 137 + 119
What if 119 = 911

Brings us back to an association between twin towers, two spectral lines and the number 137 that science tells us we can place there.

namaste

Yes, the two spectral lines on either side of the green middle pillar? Were they knocking down the pillars of harmonic duality to make way for a 3rd (or 1)? (Freedom Tower is in the making) Shocked

The French obviously like the idea.
http://www.worldcrunch.com/france-unveils-top-secret-pentagon-project/3222
Quote:
The winning design for the French “Pentagon” – which will actually be a hexagon – was made public this week.

Wink

119=911

11 99 11

Arrow http://reocities.com/capecanaveral/hall/3324/neferspalace.htm

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monochord

777 you need to think of those pillars as being asymmetric.
Are you familiar with the inverse square law?
Which in many ways is applicable to a vibrating string?

And each of those magic squares i.e. 3x3 is a BRANE.
Next size up is a 4x4 etc.

http://imaginatorium.org/books/mathmus.htm
http://www.tnlc.com/eep/circles/Athanasius%20Kircher%20-%20Decachordon%20Nature.gif

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I C, the pillars are giving birth. \/irgo's legs extend down to Libra's / Scorpio's balances were the pillars reside.

The Babylonian "Chelae Scorpionis" is Libra's balances in sidereal Scorpio!

For those wondering, yes, our astrological signs have been tampered with with as well, the degrees are way off. Eastern sidereal astrology is the truth! Is there anything they don't have there hands in?

It's the same directly opposite side of the zodiac with the bulls horns & Cap El lA, with Capella being north of the horns.

PerSeuS (Algol = negative feminine energy) is chasing CapELLA. (masculine positive energy = the lamb) Wink

In-Between the bulls horns & capella is were we will find our 137 axis (F#4.5) or the nuclear axis.

The light bends with the the sound !!
1 black hole in the east, 1 white hole in the west, or we can rotate the ying yang 90 degrees. Wink

There is a invisible white hole in Scorpio that the stinger is pointing to, it is the starting point of the west pillar.
(at 9 on the major scale) Wink

And that my friend is why Zuben EL chemali is the only star in the sky that is green, hydrogen green that is. Idea

Here is the BRANE of the operation

3 x 3 / 81 Permutations of the Lo Shu

P.S.
19.47 major (related to ADAM)
25.52 minor (related to EVE)

Those are two mirror numbers or mirror partners above & below G on the musical scale. Could note A on the scale be 19.47?

Arrow http://www.bob-wonderland.supanet.com/journal_10.htm

Hmmmmm, Zuben EL, Algol, & Scheat are all on the 19.5 degree mark with Capella at 20. Shocked

The 19.47 degree angle is linked geometrically to the Mercury synodic hexagram circumscribed by the Earth's orbit. Idea

22:7 = Mercury-Earth Synodic Cycle (22 x 116 = 2552 : 2555 = 7x 365)

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
I C, the pillars are giving birth. \/irgo's legs extend down to Libra's / Scorpio's balances were the pillars reside.

The Babylonian "Chelae Scorpionis" is Libra's balances in sidereal Scorpio!

I will be honest with you, I know little about 'astrology' or sadly, 'music'.
So when you do what you seem to do best, you lose little ole me.

Remember my strength is looking at overall patterns.
I leave the 'details', the dEvILs in the deTAIL to the EXperts who seem divorced from each other's thoughts, they can never seem to agree on the details they see? Observers effect the observation when you get down to the quantum level?
The observer is like a bull in a china shop?

That is why I AM not interested in the details that just seem to get finer and finer, the loose change, the loose ends and split hairs to debate over till the end of time.
I am an X-pert. Wink

Optimist777 wrote:

For those wondering, yes, our astrological signs have been tampered with with as well, the degrees are way off. Eastern sidereal astrology is the truth! Is there anything they don't have there hands in?

Change/movement implies things will change?

And that is why western science is a fraud and a fail (thus far) when it comes to discussing MOTION, Space and Time.
It appears that keeping track of a relationship of more than 2 moving bodies with any kind of accuracy is difficult.
Beyond 2, especially as you move to 3 and 4 and ever onward to an infinite # of moving bodies = SCIENCE IS A FAIL.

Remember they are still trying to keep track of one measly electron, befuddled over its particle or wave chameleon attributes?

And the IGNORANCE of humanity thinks
Never
A
Straight
Answer
can give them one?

>>> the NASA NAZIs using 'western science' alone can't provide answers.

Hererin is WHY all of ancient sciences like the QaBaLAH and the I-Ching and astrology which are all based on aSSociationS and correSpondenceS, should be respected.
WHY?
Because they include the OBSERVER.
They do not place the observer outside of the equation.

The 'exactedness' that western physics has strived for reducing everything to bits and bytes appears to be missing something.

The significance of the 'U' shape to the magnet, to luck, to phi approaching 1.618 and to the inner circle i.e. the 'triathlon horseshoe' at Stonehenge, suggests this game can be won by being close?

Remember the reason we find triathlons at Stonehenge is because the builders were working on pi = 3
Arrow http://www.skhane.com/stonehengepartthree.htm

In the game of horseshoes you can win the game by being close, but you must win it.
Your opponent can never cause you to become winner by an errant toss of his shoe.
Unlike all other sports where your 'mistake' can cause you to lose, in horse shoes you must make the winning throw.

Take a look at this 137-69 association:
Woodhenge posthole clues yield the 7 number sequence, 7 concentric rings starting with #1 counting from the center out >>> 1399756

Optimist777 wrote:

The light bends with the the sound !!

here is my archive >>> 32 posts:

“…a noble Theory of Everything must include SOUND”
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-sound/

Remember 777 that the Sator Square concerns itself with SOUND.

Optimist777 wrote:

1 black hole in the east, 1 white hole in the west, or we can rotate the ying yang 90 degrees. Wink

you mean 180?

Optimist777 wrote:

There is a invisible white hole in Scorpio that the stinger is pointing to, it is the starting point of the west pillar.
(at 9 on the major scale) Wink

Maybe

Optimist777 wrote:

And that my friend is why Zuben EL chemali is the only star in the sky that is green, hydrogen green that is. Idea

U might be correct

"But if anyone can tell me why, of 3,047 naked eye stars, one, and only one, is green, I should be very interested to hear?"
http://www.adrianberry.net/art47.htm

good into:
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Zubenelshamali.html

Optimist777 wrote:

Here is the BRANE of the operation

3 x 3 / 81 Permutations of the Lo Shu

Quote:
But (as audible tones) it isn't ancient, it was not 'encoded' in the
KJV bible, and it was not suppressed by the RC Church, all of which
were claimed by J. Puleo (aka: J. Barber) & L. Horowitz circa 1999...

Please go read post #56 and #57
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=92283&page=6

I suspect you are not that familiar with the body of my work 777, and I admit that I AM less familiar with yours.

Hopefully somebody will come along and be able to merge them better than you or me.
Wink

3047 naked eye stars suggests YOU have your work cut out for ewe.
Unless you can show PROFOUND 137-69 links to the thread we are on. 777 resist the temptation?
Start a thread elsewhere but do keep me in mind IF you can SHOW the connections to 137-69.

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 13 of 19

Jump to: