FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

WATER = 4 8 12 = I am still trying to figure this one out, any IDEAS?

Gary offered this on my blog.
Good one.

Genesis 8:3-4

3The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down
4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

8 + 3 + 4 = 15

And this:

Quote:
Raphael,

Check out this section in wikipedia re water. Some rather special things happen to water at 4 degrees C. The image on wikipedia is very interesting.

Polarity & Hydrogen bonding

An important feature of water is its polar nature. The water molecule forms an angle, with hydrogen atoms at the tips and oxygen at the vertex. Since oxygen has a higher electronegativity than hydrogen, the side of the molecule with the oxygen atom has a partial negative charge. An object with such a charge difference is called a dipole meaning two poles. The oxygen end is partially negative and the hydrogen end is partially positive, because of this the direction of the dipole moment points towards the oxygen. The charge differences cause water molecules to be attracted to each other (the relatively positive areas being attracted to the relatively negative areas) and to other polar molecules. This attraction contributes to hydrogen bonding, and explains many of the properties of water, such as solvent action.[33]

A water molecule can form a maximum of four hydrogen bonds because it can accept two and donate two hydrogen atoms. Other molecules like hydrogen fluoride, ammonia, methanol form hydrogen bonds but they do not show anomalous behavior of thermodynamic, kinetic or structural properties like those observed in water. The answer to the apparent difference between water and other hydrogen bonding liquids lies in the fact that apart from water none of the hydrogen bonding molecules can form four hydrogen bonds, either due to an inability to donate/accept hydrogens or due to steric effects in bulky residues. In water, local tetrahedral order due to the four hydrogen bonds gives rise to an open structure and a 3-dimensional bonding network, resulting in the anomalous decrease of density when cooled below 4 °C.

Hydrogen BONDS?
Maybe banks should sell hydrogen bonds? Laughing

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they sold hydrogen bonds, there would be a bunch of un-deserving James Bond's running a muck worsening the situation.
I don't think this world can take anymore skilled idiots. Laughing Only to those deserving will receive!!

Great connections regarding the elements. So the male X-Axis (Aldebaran/Spirit/East - Antares/Air/West Axis) merges with the female Y-Axis (Regulus/Earth/North - Fomalhaut/Water/South Axis) with us directly in the middle, but we are no monkey. Laughing

Regarding earth and water, does this little chant about female numbers hold any merit?
"2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate"
It refers to the youngsters joining this fractality of ours, mostly to females. Laughing

I have some idea's about the nature of water in the chart, I will get back to you on that.
Let's keep in mind too that the element water has a lot to do with dreaming. N ep tune = Daath (unconscious) Idea
Quote:
Neptune corresponds with Daath, the eleventh Sephira, which is located in the Abyss below Chokmah and Binah on the Tree of Life. It was the original location of Malkuth, the tenth Sephira, before the so-called Fall of Man. It is said that Daath was formed out of the conjunction of Chokmah and Binah. Chokmah and Binah are concentrated in the uppermost point of the Hexagram at the place of Daath. Crowley informs us that Daath is in another dimension to the other Sephiroth, and it forms the Apex of a Pyramid of which the three Supernal Sephiroth form the three basal angles.

Arrow http://blueflamemagick.wordpress.com/tag/daath/
Arrow http://www.plotinus.com/perfect_model14_copy.htm

Another important note regarding 681 PAX:

681 refers to the fact that in a right angled triangle with sides in the ratio of 3:4:5 the three angles are 36.87*, 53.13*, and 90*, and these angles just happen to have sine values of 0.6 0.8 and 1 !!

No wonder why right angles are so significant in astrology with the stars, the angles reflect pi !
And that's were the cross of matter (solstice & equinox points) resides!

P.S.

Historian's say the schematic plan of the island of Atlantis was a scale of 1 : 3,700,000
Thought this would be of importance. Wink

Quote:
4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

That makes 527 days, sure is close to 528

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

That makes 527 days, sure is close to 528

Hey 'Scarlett' don't fret over Rhett or the greek fret, try to remember "tomorrow is another day".

Laughing

It would be the "Day After Tomorrow" I would worry about.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Old Man of Hoy is a 449 feet (I37 m) sea stack of red sandstone perched on a plinth of igneous basalt rock, close to Rackwick Bay on the west coast of the island of Hoy, in the Orkney Islands, Scotland. It is a distinctive landmark seen from the Thurso to Stromness ferry, MV Hamnavoe, and is a famous rock climb. It is close to another famous site, The Dwarfie Stane.

One of the nicest lawyers I ever had the pleasure to meet was a fella by the name of G. Hoy.
And of course I met him when we were living on Highway 7.

Herr 'G' Hoy helped my folks incorporate many many years ago...he suggested a company name called RAM-RAK which was based on the REVERSE spelling of my parents given names, MARia - KARl
3 + 3 letters = star of david = a star is born?

And btw Karl Maria Willigut the high ranking NAZI occultist agrees with me that angELs are angLEs.

hEIL hItLEr Shocked

Quote:
'Aithar-beings' found themselves in constant struggle with 'water-beings' taking shape in the same period. They were 'sexless' and propagated themselves as Hymir-born, in the beginning Kymir, Angles later called Angels, by means of their 'concentration of their will', in order at a later time, to gain spiritual union with the water beings which were developing with the same mode of propagation. How this process could be explained in more detail is not expressed in the 'Irminsaga' and without the Runo tablets remains inexplicable.

page 99 of The Secret King

Ain't that a lark Karl?
Hey Papa don't worry I AM a rolling stoner in REVERSE gear on my way to 'getting it' and returning to the source called YA or is it AY? Wink
Love YA, my father who heART in heaven.

Quote:
AY was the penultimate Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt's 18th dynasty. He held the throne of Egypt for a brief four-year period (probably 1323–1319 BCE[1] or 1327–1323 BCE, depending on which chronology is followed),

So the Old Man Hoy has given us a connection between the Scottish Freemasons and Noah's Ark which was I37 meters long.
But obvioulsy the Ark was long (x-axis/male) NOT high (y-axis/female/Long Anna).
Wink

Achtung babe, there is more for U2 absorb of my 10cc nocturnal emissions. Laughing

Quote:
HELIgoland (German: Helgoland; Heligolandic: deät Lun ["the Land"]) is a small German archipelago in the North Sea.

The Long Anna is the emblem of the German North Sea island of Heligoland . She is a 47 meters high and about 25,000 tons of heavy, free-standing rock ( surf pillars ) made ​​of red sandstone with a floor area of 180 sqm in the extreme northwest of the island.

(Stonehenge is oriented to the northeast)

And please remember to remember that big phallick members are related to the IDEA of prime numbers, the obELIsk, and of course the pricks and one dick that tries to run the world.

ObELIsks were erected throughout Rome in order to guide pilgrims on their jubILEe journeys.

And remember to remember it is rumored that the grand-vater of Jesus was in fact called HELI.

Please do not wake me up from my dreamy state of mind and put me back to shleep.
What I AM is on to something bigger than all of us.
But it appears to be dimensionless.

Stay thirsty my friends.
XX

namaste

p.s.
As long as we are discussing the rats who have it backwards and see themselves as star, found in the Vatican i.e. St. BeneDICK fromerly the Rat-singer shall we step inside the DOME in the Basilica and measure it?
The Dome not the dick.
Laughing

I37 feet

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Red Swastika Society (simplified Chinese: 世界红字会; traditional Chinese: 世界紅字會; pinyin: shìjiè hóngwànzìhuì) is a voluntary association founded in China in 1922....

...as the philanthropic branch of the Daodeshe (道德社) "Society of Dao and Virtue", a syncretist Daoist school,

...It was one of a number of new transnational world redemptive societies founded at the time in China, drawing on Western examples such as the Red Cross to build charitable institutions grounded in religions such as Buddhism and Daoism.

Perhaps its most storied contact with history was its role in the Nanking Massacre. The rampage of the occupying Japanese forces through the city left thousands of bodies in the streets, and the Society stepped in to assist in burials. Records of these activities from the Society have provided important primary resources for research into the scale of the atrocity and the location of mass graves.

Although it seems to have been suppressed during the Maoist rule in mainland China, the Red Swastika Society appears to continue today as a religious organization focused on charity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Swastika_Society

But I think this next statistic is what the west FEARS the most. The swastika symbol going viral in a positive way, supplanting you know who as divine.

Quote:
Its strength during the 1920s and 1930s seem to vary widely, with citations of 30,000 "members" in 1927 to 7-10 million "followers" in 1937.

In 10 years membership went from about 30,000 to 10 million?
Nice CULT. Wink

IF the TRUTH be known today regarding this ancient symbol (minus the WWII negative propaganda), even MORE people, formerly of "we the sheeple", would switch and jump aboard the 'lucky swastika bandwagon'.

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The sum of the letter places of the two words 'between the light' in verse Gen.1:4 is: 31+32+33+34+35+36+37=238. This is the number value of the last two words of Gen.1:3: and there was light, : 207+31=238. From the start of the bible the sum of the letter places of the two words 'between the light' in verse Gen.1:4 is: 134+135+136+137+138+139+140=959, which is of course 7x137.

I find it interesting that the 37th word of the Bible begins with the 137th letter.

Arrow http://members.home.nl/frankcolijn/frankcolijn/email_fine_structure_constant.htm

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

I find it interesting that the 37th word of the Bible begins with the 137th letter.
Quote:

The 137th letter is prefixed to form the word 'haowr', i.e. 'the light'; and
alpha specifically relates to light. Moreover this very word, 'the light',
is distinguished by its context, for at this very point in the text we are
told that Elohim is making a distinction between 'the light' and 'the
darkness'. In effect, at word 37 God is in the very act of making a
distinction between light and matter!
And this distinction is encoded with
the number 137.036 = inverse alpha, being the 137th letter - the definite
article 'he' as prefix to form the word 'the light' - which follows on from
the 036th word.
This feature is well worth taking time over. Unlike some Bible critics, I
believe that these first few verses of Genesis have great scientific value
and inform us that God made light and matter.
Arrow
http://members.home.nl/frankcolijn/frankcolijn/email_fine_structure_constant.htm

Interesting site.
Here is the same author different page.
http://members.home.nl/frankcolijn/frankcolijn/3._The_Acting_of_God.htm#here.

Quote:
The word the light seems to be pinpointed in a special way in the bible text. The 37th word starts on letter 137. Now is 137 the 34th prime. In the verse Gen.1:4 the light starts on the 34th letter. In this way the first letter of the light, the hee, becomes pinpointed in the text. The factor 34 of the phrase ‘and God made the firmament’ (34x37) seems to be referring to the 37th word of the bible.

hee is Heh

So I noticed another coincidence re: the Twin, err I mean the Laughing Trinity Towers?

3 = WTC1 + WTC2
7 = WTC7

And yes the number 7 is magical, so what would you expect from the master magicians?

hey maybe we are on to something.
then again I might need to shleep on it some more.
Wink

namaste

http://members.home.nl/frankcolijn/frankcolijn/indexEN.htm

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This symbol has been one of my trusted guides.

Because it goes both ways.

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQNGfbnAnl0&feature=related

@2:42 of this video we catch a good glimpse of it, confirming their positions for us.
Note it is on our LEFT side, St. Francis Assisi is in the CENTRE, and the goat is on the RIGHT.

Are these potentially '3 Pillars' or 'a Trinity'?

So St. Francis represents the middle path.
And the RIGHT Hand of God represented by the GEOMETRY of the SYMBOL (not the goat) which coincides with our LEFT Hand, however our LEFT Hand is associated with our Right Brain.
So it seems to 'fit'. If this symbol is in fact the geometric KEY.

follow?
And the RIGHT Hand of Man coincides with the weaker Hand of God, i.e. the goat is now on our right when facing the Virgin Mary.

Remember in heraldry it is assumed the L/R sides are opposite when face to face with an enemy, god, or in prayer, and in this case the Virgin Mother Mary that we see at @2:40

And to confirm this arrangement take a look at what the Emperor/Card 4 of the Tarot is holding in his LEFT Hand.
It is a sphere representing the World, the same object that the goat is 'consuming'.

Important to know this arrangement.
Can you understand why?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baalbek can be traced back to 7000 BCE.
We find SWASTIKAS at Baalbek.
It is one of the oldest megalithic sites in the world.

At Baalbek we find 3 incredibly large stones laid end to end.

Quote:
After Alexander the Great conquered the Near East in 334 BCE, the existing settlement (of Baalbeck) was named Heliopolis from hELIos, Greek for sun, and polis, Greek for city.

Quote:
9 of these blocks are visible on the north side of the temple, 9 on the south, and 6 on the west (others may exist but archaeological excavations have thus far not dug beneath all the sections of the Grand Terrace). Above the 6 blocks on the western side are 3 even larger stones, called the Trilithon, whose weight exceeds 1000 tons each

Quote:
The Great Court, begun during the reign of Trajan (98-117), measured 135 meters by 113 meters, contained various religious buildings and altars, and was surrounded by a splendid colonnade of 128 rose granite columns.

http://www.dimensionsguide.com/baalbek-temple-size/

135 x 113 = 15255 = 152(10) = 1521 = AHBA or ABHA
We know that 55 (heh/heh) = 10 (yod)

And if you recall 128 is a number we can as associate with an earlier fine structure constant that was larger than 137.

Makes sense that an old temple based on an antiquated fine structure constant would perish. Wink

All clues IMHO.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

LaLIbELa

One of Lalibela’s churches, Beta Maryam, has a pillar on which the secrets of the building of the churches is written. This is now covered by cloths, and only the priests are allowed to read it.

The Lalibela churches are full of religious symbols, including crosses, swastikas and stars of David, the latter echoing the claim of previous dynasties to descent from King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. Some of the Lalibela churches even sport wall paintings. For example, Beta Golgotha has life size carvings of the saints on its walls and is said to be the home of the burial site of King Lalibela, who abdicated his throne and became a religious hermit, eating only vegetables. He is considered to be a Saint in Ethiopia.

C.C. Zain
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=355465#p355465

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The emperor's path lies between chokmah (wisdom) and tipareth (beauty). The ram represents the masculine energy's from the aries point which he adopted at birth and conquered since then. So now he sits on top of the masculine cube of life in control of it, he passed the bridge between the self conscious and the unconscious.

He now rules over reason & intuition having conquered the 4 levels of temperament. In numerology the number 4 represents the qualities of organization, logic, system and order. The scepter orb in his left hand means he conquered the right brain, which was his purpose to begin with.

The ram eats away at the right brain (intuition/female)

Scepter Orb Pics: http://www.generalnonsense.net/showthread.php?t=4686

Quote:
The number 4: Elements; Jupiter; Chesed. Egyptian nebet. The Earth. Number of physical reality, completing the foundation of things. Practicality. The authority to be. Command. Mercy.

The cube he sits on contains all 32 paths. 22 of the paths represent also the 22 letters of the hebrew alphabet, called keys.
(22 = 2 + 2 = 4)

The cube also contains the 10 sephiroth we find in the tree of life.
So 22 + 10 = 32 pathways in a cube

Quote:
He sits on a throne (cube) with his right leg crossed over left. His arms and head form an upright triangle, while his legs form a cross. He holds a scepter (power) in his left hand and an orb, with a Maltese cross in his right hand.
The main color is red(aries). The imagery of this card suggests Jung's archetype of the father as well as the hero.

http://www.acumind.com/Joe/tarot/emperor.html

The ram/emperor is the head of the world, the mansion of the exaltation of the sun.
It relates to the number 1, the primal fire, the aleph, and the starting point.

The aries point form's a T square (0*, 90*, & 270*), 2 right angles.
Quote:
The letter Heh: Everything that vitalizes; i.e., the air, life, being. The symbol of universal life, and represents the breath of the human (but perhaps it would be better to think of this as the breath of any living thing?), the spirit and the soul. Everything that vivifies. Life and the abstract idea of being.

Heh(5) + Heh(5) = 10 or 1

Raphael wrote:
And if you recall 128 is a number we can as associate with an earlier fine structure constant that was larger than 137.

Makes sense that an old temple based on an antiquated fine structure constant would perish. Wink

So they are trying to hide the fact that the constant fluctuates and can no longer be called a constant Question

It's not set in st.one yet

Last edited by Optimist777 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 11 of 19

Jump to: