FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

I sure appreciate all your hard work, Ralph. It was eating mi resources with confusion, now WE definately have Clarity with this decipher, Knights Templar Treasure, The 3 Bagua, and the asymmetry's origins.

Namaste,
Mo

A possession can be fun. Shocked

Mo remember after taking a look at the Lo Shu and the Mystic Tablet I concluded we could alter our VECTORS by flipping either the 3 with the 7 or the 1 with the 9?

Well this site links 37, along with 27 to holograms.
http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_Creation_Set.asp

This site is a must read, IMHO, 37 and 19 are woven together nicely.
http://freespace.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Symb.htm#H1

And and and Mo.
It gets better.
The ole MNEME plate has revealed another level.
This plate, along with being able to place it 'over' the Sator Square is the ultimate MEME MNEMonic dude.

It reveals that E = m
Hey Einstein, which side of the equation do we place the c^2
?

Because it can go on either side of the equal sign, in fact.

UV Mapping used in computer graphics illustrates this, converting the FLAT MNEME plate OR the FLAT 5x5 Sator grid into 3D shapes is really no problem.

That FLAT WORLD MODEL, the clay MNEME plate can be viewed as if looking into a MIRROR.

37 and 19
And then Mo the next step.
How do we take the numbers 37 and 19 and place them into Einstein's formula E = mc^2 and eventually onto the MNEME clay plate and onto the Sator Square?

37 is clear BUT I have an idea mind if I take 19 = 1 and 27 Idea

So now.
How do we place the numbers 1 27 37 into the Sator grid or on the plate?
stay tuned.

What made E = mc^2 so beautiful was its simplicity.

That 7000 year old clay plate and the 2000 year old Sator Square suggest we can reduce the formula to the following.

E = m
Now on which side of the '=' do we put the c^2?
How does it incorporate into the Sator Square and the MNEME plate?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

Here is a dude that i feel can help us further down the rabbit hole.

agreed
...his CORNERSTONE appears to be yet another *match* to the eSSence of what is being discussed here...

MihrYazd wrote:

QUANTUM GRAVITATIONAL VS. QUANTUM LOGIC
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p19.html#cornerstone

CORNERSTONE

I need to spend some time learning his 'lingo' though I already like how the images/grids/logic seem to match up...as I come to understand him.

Clearly his Cornerstone can be placed over the yin yang, symbol.
Can you see the associations between the two?

The left diagonal line consisting of 1, 1, 1, or can I substitute three vertical strokes l l l is a hieroglyph familiar to many ancient CULTures fiddling around with sound, oral traditions, an evolving language, and transcribing this info into a written representation of what we hear, see and speak.

How many shapes, letters, numbers, glyphs can we make using three vertical strokes l l l ?

Using 3 vertical strokes or sticks we can make the letter N, the letter Z, which looks like a 2 too, but we can also make a 3 sided figure called a triangle using 3 sticks.

SO THE CORNERSTONE we will certainly come back to Mo.
But the next image and text off that site is a FULL ON MATCH to how I reduced the 3 different Bagua to a certain 'blueprint' that reveals the numbers 3 and 7, 1 and 9 as polarity representatives of the four EEEE.

3 and 7 and 1 and 9 seem to be KEY when discussing polarity reversals.

Quote:
Precisely as infinite, the infinite lattice is not able to be mirrored, as it is not able to be gotten outside of. In fact, where 0u10.gif (842 bytes) = 1, 10 = u10.gif (842 bytes), and 1u10.gif (842 bytes) = 0, and 00 = u10.gif (842 bytes)u10.gif (842 bytes) = 11 = 0u10.gif (842 bytes) = 1, the attempt at external multiplication, in attempting to reproduce the virtually left-handed diagonal of 1’s, either produces a distorted square (a 2, 5, 2 distribution of 0’s, 1’s, and u10.gif (842 bytes)’s), as here illustrated:

or, in order to maintain the fundamental pattern of the original distribution, must produce a mirror reversal of the ‘square essence’, which, however, can be achieved only by substituting U (= ‘intermediate’) -- here in place of u10.gif (842 bytes) -- for 1, producing the right-handed U-diagonal, where the following relations obtain: 0U = 1, 10 = U, 1U = 0, and 11 = 1, but 00 = 0, UU = U, and UU ≠ 00 ≠11, that is, U ≠ 0 ≠ 1:2

Confused the text/info on that site being offered, I am still ploughing through in Sator/Rotas like fashion...
But the next two images certainly promote/reveal the same inherent BASIC message.
IMHO

On the left is DG Leahy's 252 configuration.
On the right is Bagua #3 ... the Mystic Tablet

note that 252 = 9
252 = 1251 = ABHA
252 = 2151 = BAHA

And all of the above helped Marko Rodin design his coil.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=229274&sid=caf47e1e5eadde89451dc57a75bd4211#p229274 Idea

And then I point out the sacred weave 1251 as the KEY FRET pattern.
Mo you have seen this before.

Take a look at #6 more clearly folks.
Can you see the numbers 1 2 5 1 1 2 5 1?

Yes?

Can you SEE how 1 + 1 forms a U when weaving a poetic cosmic text together?
Yes?

Idea Then go here and meet a fella named Tesla.
A U must have something to do with magnets or maybe it just means I have a horseshoe up my arse?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/swastika-yinyang-and-the-evolution-of-the-greek-key-fret-pattern/

*Good Luck* swastika post cards.
http://postcardiva.blogspot.com/2010/06/swastika-good-luck-antique-postcards.html

namaste

*UPDATE*

this is GREAT Exclamation Exclamation
taken from the Great Treatise on the I-Ching

Chapter IX On the Oracle

#5 The numbers of the stalks (yarrow) in the two parts amount to 11,520, which corresponds with the number of ten thousand things.

game set match
east and west use the same numbers

just not in the same order?

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

37/73 and 19/91

In the above posts I showed how I arrived at the numbers 37 and 19 as being vital to flipping polarities and altering a vector or direction.

But that was 'yesterday'.

Today my mother gave me my birth certificate, she is apparently cleaning house, getting ready to move, on.

I wondered what 'numbers' I might find on my birth certificate as she handed it to me.

I had a feeling it could be quite profound.

Like WOW MOM, to say the least.
My life as recorded in numbers, at the time of my birth, registration, etc, seems to match my road less traveled journey quite nicely these past 6 years.

note the division registrar registration number 1152

1152 = AAHB

AAHB is not quite right ... but it is an anagram of BAHA or ABHA, which is what MARKO RODIN used to construct his RODIN COIL.
AHA!

But the Official Registrar General number recorded 073190 is far more indicative of what I was born to bring forth?
WHAT IF?

73 and 19

Why do the numbers 73 and 19 suggest I am full on, on track re: present journey?
How cool is this next connection to my Birth Registration?

This entire post discusses the Mystic Tablet, the 3rd Bagua I recovered, and the numbers 37 and 19 and 1152.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66568#66568

Nice confirmation, acknowledgment re: 37/73 and 19/91 and the Mystic Tablet that I coincidentally recovered.

no coincidences
only design Idea

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what else can I say?

shall we use google to google the much deeper, more profound archetypal meaning of google?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????????

I am not the author of such a venture.
But apparently our efforts, though approached from different angles have resulted in those numbers 1 3 7 9 playing a profound role in the mapping of our universe and our consciousness?

Quote:

Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/22974077/Google-Primes-by-Jason-Earls

Google Primes
by Jason Earls, author of Mathematical Bliss & Concrete Primes

A moderately famous number (as far as numbers are concerned anyway) is 71077345. Performing a Google search on it brings up many explanations that run similar to this: Enter 71077345 into a calculator, flip it upside down, and you’ll see the word “ShELLOIL” spelled.

Then I became curious about 379009 again. I wondered if I would find more primes by allowing as many zeros as possible to be between the two 9s. That is, I defined a simple function, gp(n) = 379*10 +9, and used the free primality testing program PFGW[2] to search for values of n that would make gp(n) a prime number.

interesting
not surprising how the 'language of the cosmos' NOT yet identified by us, oozes out of every crack, crevice, fissure, and feature of existence.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF you are suspect of the info presented thus far
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13121&start=90

please explain the mystery surrounding the number 55 and all of the profound temple associations linked together by this number or are they letters, or are they neither?

The number 55 can be associated to the Holy Spirit, the I Ching, the Kaaba Stone in Mecca, DNA ATCG, Stonehenge, and now the GREAT PYRAMID's Grand Gallery?
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=338141#p338141

THE CUBE of SPACE and the TAROT

The CUBE has 32 paths comprised of 22 Hebrew Consonants plus the 10 Sephiroth that form the Tree of Life structure.

And please note that path #32 in the Tree of Life OR Cube is associated with the number 528.

Here is a quote from Stonehenge explorer Gerald Hawkins regarding those numbers above...

"....Stonehenge was locked to the sun and moon as tightly as the tides.
Those astonishing figures fairly haunted me: 22 key earthly positions aligning, 32 times, with 15 of the 18 unique sun/moon positions."

namaste

SS/55

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW MOM I WON MON

Q.
Why would a creator god that some folks suggest could be the equivalent of the collective unconscious working behind the scenes, chose the numbers 1379 with which to work its magic?

A.
1379 are called psychologically random numbers, a number that is perceived as being more random than others.

thus 13, 17, 19, 37 are included as part of this group as is easily understood.

We tend to see PATTERNS in even numbers or multiplies of 5, that is why 5 is not included with the other odd numbers 1379

therefore numbers ending in 1379 are considered psychologically random, which is rather fantastic considering all I posted re: 1379 here:

Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=66815#66815

1379 info or should I say inPHO is arriving via PHOtons and PHOnons that abound...and the MEMEs get out from command central to the outer regions of the federation using a language you can sail the seven seas or levels with...PHOenician scripts, so what do PHOnetics and i-PHOnes and PHOtographs and PHOnographs and telePHOnes have to do with getting the data or inPHO out to the outer reaches of the universe?

And how EASILY do we use 1379 to connect the I Ching, Kabbalah, Fine Structure Constant and and and so much more:
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=404894#p404894

The importance of 37 as a number to represent the collective unconscious:
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24452

please discuss on this forum.
the other forum is filled to the brim with ignorant trolls who are content with who they are Laughing

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rajastani 18th century painting has the 1376 CODE embedded
Not the 1379 which would indicate 180 degree out of phase position to the norm...

do you see it...count the dots....reduce to single digits.

1, 16, 24, 29, 30
becomes 1, 7, 6, 2, 3

note the 6 vs. 9 switch and also note the 6s and 9s in the painting.
(more on that later)

also for my eyes only
JAINism and '37' re: Hell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taking a look at what somebody claims is Illuminati timeline...
http://khunnamob.hostignition.com/backup/heart7/www.heart7.net/history.html

I noticed this...

Quote:
3113 BC. Trephination (cutting a hole in the skull) practiced by people all over the world.

Only 1 year off the Maya start date of 3114 which I noted some time ago is an anagram for pi 3.141....

just a coincidence...

hey was there something going on causing folks wanting to drill holes in their heads?
was the EM field flexing its muscle?

Quote:
1307 -- Philip IV of France suppresses Knights Templar for witchcraft and heresies; Jacques de Molay imprisoned in the Temple in Paris.

and they were put to death a magical 7 years later in 1314 which is anagram for pi 3.141.

but what should we make of this?

Quote:
1375 -- Another assembly of traveling mason guilds in Frankfort.

and aha!

I am getting very very warm comrades....
Quote:
1379 to 1482 -- Alleged life of Christian Rosenkreuz, fictitious founder of Rosicrucianism.

1773 -- British Tea Tax on colonies. Boston Tea Party in protest. Weishaupt marries. Alleged meeting of Meyer Rothschild and others to plan a world revolution. Suppression of the Jesuits. Franklin's Rule by Which a Great Empire May Be Reduced to a Small One published.

1793 -- Year One of the French Republic; the year of the Terror, Louis XVI found guilty of conspiracy, condemned to be executed. French government kills thousands of its citizens. France declares war on England and the Dutch United Provinces; war breaks out with Spain and Austria; Russia and Prussia begin partition of Poland. French food riots.

what we have here is a narrative following a narrative revealed by numbers...

that is a direct esoteric hit
big bad wolf bang bang on

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One particularly important calculational value was the 819-day-count.[18] In Classic Maya inscriptions, it was one of the ongoing cycles specified by a Distance Number that was counted backwards to a particular tzolkin name day that had a coefficient of one. Because 819 is divisible by 13, this coefficient always remained the same. In Mayan hieroglyphics, there are "verb" glyphs that usually accompanied such a count, such as the God K who was commonly associated with the 819 count. According to some sources, God K was a rain god, possibly related to Mercury. Another connection with the 819-day-count was the period of forty days, symbolized in the texts by images of footprints. In the mythological passage from the Chilam Balam of Chumayel called "The Creation of the Uinal," there are images of footprints used to measure the world,[19] and this period of 40 days (twice the uinal) is still called by some modern Maya "one foot of the year."[20]

The 819-day-count is an interesting computational formula. It is the sum of the numbers 2 through 40, and can also be expressed as:

819 = 91 + 92 + 93.

819 is divisible by 13, 9, and 7, and can therefore be linked to several other cycles, such as the computational year:

4 x 819 = 9 x 364

There is much evidence that multiples of 364 days, particularly 20 x 364, were used by the Maya. The quantity 20 x 819 (or 45 x 364 = 16,380 days) was also used. The 819 days is equivalent to three tzolkins (39 veintenas) plus 39 days (or 20 x 41, minus one), which means it could function as a "footstep." In 819 days, the trecena coefficient and that of the Lord of the Night (a multiple of nine) remains the same, but the day name (and the kin coefficient in the Long Count) drops by one.

One researcher[21] has noted that the Maya could have used the 819-day-count as a means of tracking planetary positions, because the synodic periods of the visible planets can be integrated thus:

819 = 780 (one Mars cycle) + 39 (or 3 x 13)

= 2 x 377 (one Saturn cycle) + 65 (or 5 x 13, or 1/4 of a tzolkin)

= 7 x 116 (one Mercury cycle) + 7

= 2 x 399 (one Jupiter cycle) + 21 (or 3 x 7)

Adding together these four equivalents of 819, we get several useful calculational formulae:

819 x 4 = 364 x 9 = 63 x 13 = 117 x 7 = 21 x 39 = 13 x 7 x 9

Arrow http://www.onereed.com/articles/fib.html

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astronomical cycles that relate to Maya calendars:

1. All their calendars were based around a day, which is one circuit of the Earth around the Sun.
2. Three Tzolkins is exactly one Mars synodic year (3 x 260=780)
3. Eight haabs is exactly five Venus synodic years (8 x 365 = 5 x 584)
4. 46 Tzolkins = 405 lunar months
5. 59 Tzolkins = 42 tropical years
6. 135 Tzolkins = 88 Jupiter synodic years

7. 137 Tzolkins = 61 Venus synodic years
8. Twenty 819-day cycles = 21 Mars synodic years
9. Six 819-day cycles = 13 Saturn synodic years
10. Nineteen 819-day cycles = 39 Jupiter synodic years

11. 96 Tzolkins = 65 thirteen-month lunar years
12. 4 Tzolkins = 3 Eclipse years
13. One 13-tun cycle = 6 Mars synodic years = 18 Tzolkins
14. TWO 13-tun cycles = 27 Eclipse years
15. 39 Uinals = one Mars synodic year
16. Five 13-baktun cycles = one precession cycle.

http://www.atitlansol.com/Theories-2012-Mayan-Calendar/Calleman-calendar-wrong-predictions-fizzleandfail.html

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eric Thompson's contributions, although sometimes over-analyzed, have helped with new discoveries. Besides the fact that he completely overdid the cosmological aspects of this culture, he pinpointed another cycle in the ancient calendar.

This measured 819 days, which he discovered was the product of the magic numbers 7 (number of the earth), 9 (the heavens), and 13 (the underworld). This is another reason why some claimed that the Mayan's worshiped time. The question still remains as to what this cycle was used for. There is evidence that the cycle was important among the elite for ceremonies associated with world directions, colors, and with the patron gods.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 4 Hammers of Pythagoras and the numbers 1379.

this is beautiful folks
simple simple simple

remember that the number 137 in physics is used to tweak the EM field and also remember your DNA emits a faint EM field....thus we have an AS ABOVE SO BELOW association.

Quote:
" At the root of Boethius' ideas is the concept that music is number made audible. This is illustrated by a legend of Pythagoras, echoed by later writers. It seems that Pythagoras was wandering one day in the forest, and, passing by a forge, heard such wonderful harmonies from four hammers beating on anvils that he stopped to investigate. Determining that the sounds were caused by the heads of the hammers, he then weighed them, discovering that their weights were, respectively, 12, 9, 8, and 6 pounds. The sound of the octave was given by the relation of the 12-pound hammer to that of the 6, or 2:1. The perfect fifth resulted from the comparison of that of 12 and that of 8, or of those of 9 and 6, or 4:3, and the whole tone from that of 9 and 8. That these sounds were harmonious is explained, according to Pythagoras and his followers, by their numerical ratio, for the simpler the numerical relationship, the more beautiful is the sound. Music demonstrates in sound the pure world of number and derives its beauty from that world."

The score is in four parts, played without pause.

Part One: Forest Murmurs - for unpitched instruments.
Part Two: The Anvil Chorus- introduces pitched instruments,beginning with the tubular chime.
Part Three: Song without Words - quiet music for pitched instruments.
Part Four: The Triumph of Nature - ostinato rhythms.

okay then folks .... a little game if you want to play along and exercise those lame atrophied right brains, that have been shleeping since around 3.141 pi BCE or was it 3114 BCE according to the Maya?

Remember the MAYA Code 1379:

13 underworld
7 earth
9 heaven

So how do we derive the numbers 1379 or 1376 from the above interpretation re: the wandering Pythagoras who became the wandering Jew who became the wandering eternal adept?

Eh?
How do we make music in those 3 domains?
Is music sung in the proper KEY, our KEY outta here, as a group or individual?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: