FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: 137-96 Maya/Freemason/Evangelists Code KEY to Holy Grail/DNA Reply with quote

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…"
-Albert Einstein

So can 137 act as mediator between science and rEL1gion?

So the auspicious patterns I chanced upon, the sacred geometry based on golden laws, having 12,000 years of good luck as my guide lead me to a common denominator eventually.

Literally and figuratively, that common denominator is I37.

Q/
If I37 is the common denominator, what is the numerator?

A/
ONE would be the numerator that we place over the multitude.

Thus 1/137 and 137/1 are reciprocals of each other.

1/I37 is in fact a dimensionless constant defined by physics that we can place as an idea between two spectral lines, that could be seen as pillars.

Shall we investigate the apparent profound coincidences re: 137 that at the end of our investigation can only lead to ONE conclusion if the seeker of truth is looking for evidence of that special ONE.

the ONE conclusion I have arrived at about the ONE, something I have always known but had to find out for myself is that coincidences are EVIDENCE of the ONE design.

Q/
What is this thread about?

There are two answers.

Answer #1
UNDERWORLD, EARTH, HEAVEN and REVERSALS of Fortune

Answer #2
You will find many pages of coincidences that suggest an underlying DESIGN is in place.
IMHO there is NO such thing as coincidences in a 'unified' world.
If you believe in ONE god, then ALL coincidences are in fact EVIDENCE of that unity.

This thread is about a CODE and a number that Richard Feynman suggested all good theoretical physicists "worry about".

137 is that number. It is also a number we could write on the wailing wall in Jerusalem because the esoteric numerical value of the word QaBaLaH is 137.

WHAT IF we read 322 from right to left?

i.e. 322 = 223 = 22/3 = 7 1/3 = 713 = 137 = an anagram tELegram for the 21st century

or 322 aka 223 could in fact be a reference to the Saros cycle.
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74479#74479

great info on 137 >>> http://mrob.com/pub/num/n-b137_035.html#fn_9

Quote:
There is a most profound and beautiful question associated with the observed coupling constant, e - the amplitude for a real electron to emit or absorb a real photon. It is a simple number that has been experimentally determined to be close to 0.08542455. (My physicist friends won't recognize this number, because they like to remember it as the inverse of its square: about 137.03597 with about an uncertainty of about 2 in the last decimal place. It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number up on their wall and worry about it.) Immediately you would like to know where this number for a coupling comes from: is it related to pi or perhaps to the base of natural logarithms? Nobody knows. It's one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the "hand of God" wrote that number, and "we don't know how He pushed his pencil." We know what kind of a dance to do experimentally to measure this number very accurately, but we don't know what kind of dance to do on the computer to make this number come out, without putting it in secretly! ”
—Richard P. Feynman (1985). QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter. Princeton University Press. p. 129. ISBN 0691083886

other quotes by physicists re 137:

Quote:
The mystery about α is actually a double mystery. The first mystery — the origin of its numerical value α ≈ 1/137 has been recognized and discussed for decades. The second mystery — the range of its domain — is generally unrecognized.
—Malcolm H. Mac Gregor, M.H. MacGregor (2007). The Power of Alpha. World Scientific. p. 69. ISBN 9789812569615

Quote:
If alpha [the fine structure constant] were bigger than it really is, we should not be able to distinguish matter from ether [the vacuum, nothingness], and our task to disentangle the natural laws would be hopelessly difficult. The fact however that alpha has just its value 1/137 is certainly no chance but itself a law of nature. It is clear that the explanation of this number must be the central problem of natural philosophy.
—Max Born, A.I. Miller (2009). Deciphering the Cosmic Number: The Strange Friendship of Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung. W.W. Norton & Co. p. 253. ISBN 9780393065329

THE FINE STRUCTURE CONSTANT
AND PLANCK'S CONSTANT
by Miles Mathis
Arrow http://milesmathis.com/fine.html

So when will the philosopher king/queen we all await, step forward?
King Richard F. is dead, who shall be the ONE to step forward?
Will it be mILEs Mathis?

The image on the left is of a SYMBOL found on a tablet that was lost, as part of the CONTROVERSIAL Niven Tablets that went missing in transit sometime during the 1920s-30s.
Why would these tablets have been controversial?
I wonder why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Niven

Funny how the NIVEN Tablets went missing and the NAZI swastika rose from the ashes of Aryan nonsense at the same TIME?
For proof Hitler did NOT design the swastika as he claimed but stole the design from the Teutonic Knights who had sworn an allegiance to the Vatican since the days of the Crusades, go here:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-the-swastika%E2%80%9D/

(note Niven has the 1379-6 code in his date of death, another of the narratives within the narrative that has been revealed....just more evidence of the underlying unity that gets recorded in ways we have yet to comprehend....
Died June(6) 2, 1937)

The above 'swastika symbol' was referred to as the KEY of Universal Movement by the ancestors of the Meso americans, the Aztec.

How do we connect it to the unsolved Maya Code 1379 along with the reasons why Hitler and Co. used this 12,000+ year old symbol we can trace back to the old testament god YHVH?

What kind of TRUTH is revealed when we start comparing 'theories of everything' new and old??

Update August 6, 2011
please note the 1379 is a recent focus.
for many reasons I will explain in later posts.
it cannot be ignored...1379 is a direct link between the 4 Evangelists, the Maya, the Kabbalah and the I Ching.

This text is taken from the above book....

Please read the above text.
Note the reference to the numbers 7 9 13

Quote:
Less-prevalent or poorly understood cycles, combinations and calendar progressions were also tracked. An 819-day Count is attested in a few inscriptions. Repeating sets of 9-day (see below "Nine lords of the night")[9] and 13-day intervals associated with different groups of deities, animals, and other significant concepts are also known.

7 x 9 x 13 = 819 days

INFO on the importance of the 819 day count: >>> http://www.mesoweb.com/publications/Thompson/Thompson1950-Chapter9.pdf

But simply here is what the numbers 1379 refer to:

13 = Underworld
7 = Earth
9 = Heaven

Can we find a *significant* reference to 819 and the numbers 137 in Mesopotamia not just Mesoamerica?
YES a really significant one in fact:
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75288#75288

Now here is a Maya hole to dive into, I really mean that, careful how deep you go....
3^2·7·13
great chart >>> http://www.pauahtun.org/Calendar/carlson_table.html

it mentions a Year Drift Cycle = 11·137
scroll down the chart posted at the link above and you will see that the numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, dominate Maya Math/Calendrics

So where does the MAYA CODE 1379 show up in the LATER HEAVEN bagua of the I Ching?

In the Orient this arrangement was called the Lo Shu LATER HEAVEN magic square
In the Occident this arrangement was called the 3x3 magic square of Saturn

Now do you see the same four numbers 1379 being used to form a cross around the center #5?

this is the end of update now follow the coincidences I recovered PRIOR to the above info and direction given me, if you want to find the design?

Why do religious folks always call the esoteric coincidences 'coincidences' IF they happen to FALL outside the accepted literal imposed NARRATIVE?
Why?

If a god exists then these coincidences are IN FACT evidence of an underlying unity.

Are they coincidences if they fall outside the accepted NARRATIVE that each tribe clings to as divine story telling?

So are my recoveries coincidence or design? Question Question

ROTAS/SATOR Square is a RIGHT BRAIN mnemonic (algorithm) for an ancient vortex theory that centered around the SWASTIKA.

Swastika and spirals are defined by movement.
Life is defined by movement...if you stop moving, if you are not rotated occassionally you will get bed sores, fester, and die.

THUS the ROTAS/SATOR Square can help SOLVE current 'String Theory'?

so I now know what I need to do? Shocked

Contact Ed Witten
why Ed?

Ed built on Roger Penrose Twistor Theory, RP started it and EW picked it up later and added the word String.
Twistor String Theory.

Ed Wittens birthday carries the CODE that I have been following through SPACE/TIME.

Quote:
Edward Witten (born August 26, 1951) is an American theoretical physicist with a focus on mathematical physics. He is a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study. He is a leading researcher in superstring theory, supersymmetric quantum field theories and other areas of mathematical physics. Edward Witten is regarded by many of his peers as one of the greatest living physicists.[1] He currently is the only physicist to have received the highest honor in mathematics, the Fields Medal.

8 26 1951

11 2 5 8 and a 69*
So why Ed?

Idea TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH is TRUTH...rears its ugly head again?
How are THEY going to VEIL it this time?

Ed's theory, the notation/LANGUAGE that Ed used is a perfect fit for the SATOR/ROTAS square.
All of the same letters are used?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/rotassator-square-is-a-right-brain-mnemonic-for-an-ancient-vortex-theory-that-centered-around-the-swastika/

2000 years later?
hmm

clearly we are being 'lead'.
wow

namaste

p.s.
that would be my astrological sign, Cancer (the freemason KEYstone)

Is this the sign I should contact Ed? Wink
Maybe it is time me, along with the Tau cross, contacted ED?
Do we have a date with TED?

TENET = lasting covenant

Quote:
The Word of God makes it quite clear that Sabbath observance was a special sign between God and Israel: “The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. It will be a sign between me and the Israelites forever, for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he abstained from work and rested” (Exodus 31:16–17).

31:16–17 = 137611

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 57 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nearly solved

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/sator-square-merged-with-twistor-string-theory-and-supersymmetry/

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the SATOR SQUARE is an algorithm Idea

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/sator-square-merged-with-twistor-string-theory-and-supersymmetry/

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Transfer RNA
It binds to amino acids and move them into place on the ribosome as needed. Each type of tRNA binds only a single one of the 20 different amino acids.

Amino acids attach to the appropriate tRNA at one end, which has folded into a three-dimensional L-shape.

Such a perfect harmony taking place in an area one billionth of a millimeter is clear evidence for Creation"

image sources: http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/medicine/dna/a/translation/trna.html

http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com/The-Secret-of-DNA-Harun-Yahya.pdf

And the plot thickens - the RNA molecule is referred to as a cloverleaf structure.
http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/medicine/dna/a/translation/trna.html
RNA appears to be a 3-leaf clover.

Keeping in mind that the relationship between DNA and RNA resembles the chicken and egg paradox, i.e. "which came first?", the following associations between tRNA and the 'L' shape are to be noted.

Gnomon
EucLId Book II

The GEOMETRY of 69 or 96

What do these 2 rotationally symmetrical L7 glyphs represent?

Please note they are critical to the function of the ASTROLABE.
Aha!

And the ASTROLABE is being held and is between 2 Pillars?
Aha!

Please note that the glyphs are OFF-CENTER!
Ahab!

Psalter of St Louis and Blanche of Castille 13 century
(I cannot help notice the ILLE in Castille)

Funny how once the TRUTH is evident, you cannot help but see it everywhere?

Note: the two 'L 7' or are they '69' glyphs positioned in the north are oriented differently than the other three, i.e. east, west and south all appear to be symmetrical rotations of each other.

This asymmetry of 3+1 is noted elsewhere.

The source of these glyphs resembling 96, is pre-Hispanic Ecuador. Please note that we have something that resembles a MOBIUS Strip. there seems to be an invisible TWIST implied between the 9 and 6...do you not see it?

And the CERN logo suggests what numbers?

We can find this symbol, one of many meanders/greek frets, often to help to define a boundary, in art or on ceramics.
These meander patterns are traced back as far as 25,000 years ago.

We all know all about the Apollo Space Program and landing on the moon, and most of us have heard about Apollo the solar deity.

HERE COMES THE SUN na, na, na, na

all the world is a stage
first let me set the stage for you
put you into the mood?

Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

I gueSS what this discuSSion is about is learning about the role of the SS in our world.
AND can can what I am about to present give us a clue to how the universe operates and why folks feel compelled to do the goose-step instead of the, it takes two to tango or perhaps even a schmaltzy waltz?

Is the SUN nuclear or electrical?
Experts are divided on this issue, not me....
...apparently I find myself in the middle.

Both a nuclear and electrical science MUST deal with these two basic concepts.
+ PLUS - MINUS
No way around it.

Thus this might be A GOOD PLACE TO START when comparing the two THEORIES?
start from scratch?

i.e. ...the very unclear NUCLEAR that we are using to light up the world vs. the dark and mysterious ELECTRICITY/MAGNETISM relationship?

2+2 vs. 3+1

2012Forum re: Sator Square
more info:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=238597#p238597

HEY MO, dude, brother from another planET. Laughing Laughing
Remember this discussion?
It is of course central to what is keeping RELATIVITY and QUANTUM from being merged or put into some kind of PERFECT SYMMETRY at all levels?
A celestial universal poetry in motion bound by sympathy for the devil, or a sympathetic harmony, a harmony of the spheres?

On the left is the nakwach or brotherhood symbol used by the Navajo, ALSO found on ole' European Vinca script dated to 4500+ BCE.
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=227854#p227854

On the right we see a similar 'angular' representation of the nakwach.
The L glyph is known as the builder's glyph and is a SHAPE (the square) central to the Freemason Brotherhood.
Brotherhood is seen as building a future?

And it reminds me of the right angle triangle.
The 3/4/5 Pythagorean triangle. (which is also central to the concept of empire building)
And the Knight's Move in cheSS turned a game played on an x, y, grid and added another dimension to it.

Idea Arrow which I just just realized is in fact a 2/3/square rt 13 triangle!!

Now this is the kind of move a Freemason/Knights Templar might try to make using his compass and square? Laughing

And of course both symbols above, with very little imagination, can be shown to be related to the yin yang, which is at the very heART of the I-Ching.
(do I mention now or later that the swastika is the heart of the yin yang?)

But what does the yin yang represent on yet another level, what is its association to movement of the heavens?
http://www.chrismeistre.co.za/tai-chi/where-does-the-yin-yang-symbol-come-from.html

NOW is that the NORTH pole or SOUTH pole we see in the above image?
Can we simply use a POLE or gnomon to create the yin yang image?
YES
Where does the Yin Yang Symbol come from in 'celestial terms'?
Arrow http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/yinyang.htm

And clearly without a NORTH and SOUTH pole, without 'polarity' what do we have?
A FLAT WORLD with no expansion?
IF the universe is expanding, is the earth expanding too, how about the ego?
IF the universe contracts what will happen to the ego?
Where will it go?
Will it BE FUCKING CRUSHED, implode, OR BECOME simply one with nothingneSS AGAIN?

SO obviously we need to understand POLARITY and how it is arranged on the Bagua squares in all 3 Bagua 'arrangements'.

And a reminder, 3 is a simple masonic 'cipher'.
3?
Yes a metaphysical appreciation of '3' or a trinity really does open doors.

Most folks are only aware of the 2 Bagua arrangements, the Early Heaven/Fuxi and Later Heaven/King Wen Bagua arrangements and invest far too much stock/time/money in only the Lo Shu magic square, alone, to boot.

We know EXACTLY who I mean Mo, when discussing how the Lo Shu can take hold of the ego?
Leego of the lego ego?

Cosmology party, Princeton

Ed Witten and Ed Sullivan

I know of at least one fella who feels that the Lo Shu magic square has been reincarnated as the really big Lee Show?

And the fella hosting the really big Lee Show has also dissed Mr. Ed too?
NOT REALIZING THAT THE MORE PROFOUND CONCEPTS THAT WE CAN MATCH TO THE SATOR SQUARE if merged to SUPERSYMMETRY STRING THEORY THE BETTER?

So Mo, now that we identified the enemy of humanity, and clearly we have, simply by coupling ignorance with ego, what do we do with 'ITS' OFFspring, this theory that appears a bit OFF?

Should we invite the Lee Show to come along with US, on our date with destiny, on our way to the Ed 'S' Show, a really really really big shoe?
Why is it a really, really Big Shoe and not the Lee Show?
Because it contains the Big T.O.E. silly.

BACK to BASICS then?
What can we learn about the 3 Bagua if we look at polarity in simple terms?

It always seems to default to the same old thing, when seeking the ultimate source, whether it is a physicist seeking to define how something came from nothing, or it is ConfuciUS discussing the hidden meanings of the healing caduceUS or even JesUS is holding court and asking his flock, what is in a name?

What is the source of my name JE + S + US that forms part of the invisible, language of creation itself?

Do WE and ME use the term meter/metre, ME-ter, today instead of yard, because of the Pope who wears the MIter, OR is because the evolution of language itself has been embedded in our JUNK DNA?
Shall we discuss the goddeSS De-meter the meter maid/made?
Do I even need to go there?
Why does the word goddeSS have two SS and the word god has none unless St. Peter and St. Paul show up for my party, and they tell me, out of respect to call them the SS, an abbreviation for the Holy Spirit, still today?

So obviously do not toSS this SS code out with the baby US OR the bath water, because we need to realize that in one man's JUNK can be found treasures, thus obviously the creator's JUNK is in fact helping to lead US further on?

WHAT IF we use words like meter today in fact because the G+E+OM+ME-ter CREE-ate-HER, has thus embedded the entire kit and KA-booddle that drives our noddles mad right into the gibberish and JUNK DNA that comprises MOST of our DNA?
Think about that, how profound what it was I just inferred.

There it is in the JUNK DNA, that the putrid mind of man cast out at one time, termed it gibberish and JUNK.
And as it turns out, the way back to the source might be found in this JUNK, a treasure map.
And with this treasure map in hand, perhaps what we have here is a great clue of which VECTOR to choose next, or how to navigate the turn, pick an angle, on our zig zag approach, return home?

Did you think folks drunk on IGNORANCE can navigate a straight line?

Richard Dawkins might tell you to go ...
... ask Susan Blackmore...
"What are MEMEs and TEMEs?"
Idea Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_9-Qx5Hz4&feature=channel
OR go ...
... ask Dan Dennett "What are dangerous MEMEs?"
Idea Arrow http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dan_dennett_on_dangerous_memes.html

MEMEs and TEMEs?
HOW THE ORAL TRADITIONS evolve with tiME itself?

And what TEAM/TEME should WE and ME be playing for?
Should we be careful of the parasitic behaviour being passed on in our ideas?
For sure for sure.

I feel folks have been distracted with issues about the purity of their DNA, and race lineage and much more blah blah.

The focus of which suggests, claims made by some scholars, that the PRIME source of the problems, re: the differences, can be found in our semite or non-semite DNA.
This kind of ME-ME thinking has lead to many wars, and much suffering.

And clearly it has MORE to do with the spreading of bad MEMEs, bad IDEAs, to the 4-corners of the globe than fine tuning our DNA in one or two generations.

Fact is, DNA, the primary building blocks has not changed that much millions of years.
But so much else has.
DNA is the rock of Gibraltar, it takes a long time for changes to take place.
MEMEs however can change how folks think in one generation.
So what should we be focusing on as the FIRST instrument of change?
In helping to evolve our DNA to its full potential?

DNA itself is a MEME, perhaps the original.
The chip off the ole' block, a fractal of something much larger than itself, a SEED, that has been embedded with an algorithm, that expands and contracts.

So there could be a script in our JUNK DNA, it manifests in what we say and do, and how we imitate, and I believe MEMEs are meant to help jog the memory and they are reminders to take the tiME to rEMEMber that fateful day back in sEtEMbEr 2001.

Ideas not Worms hijack the human brain...according to Dan the MEME Man.

We are trying to define, darkness, greater density, lower energy levels, in KISS terms?
Keep IT Swastika Simple Cool
Keep it in ME-ME, WE-ME, and WE-WE terms?
Shall we play some Wii now?
Laughing Laughing

And all 8 Bagua Trigrams which descend from the yin yang is a fact of life that MUST be considered when discussing the origins of the Trigrams.

The PLUS and MINUSes of the I Ching and the 3 Bagua Wink

Once each of the 8 Trigrams in each of the 3 Bagua arrangements are reduced to their basic plus/minus, itsNET charge (implied in the cross teNET?), I feel in this simplicity appears to be a rule or law.

Note that we essentially see the same two 'shapes' L 7** glyphs in the EARLY HEAVEN Bagua.
One RED 'L' and one BLUE 'L'.

perhaps this is another reason why the 7** seems special?

And these two L 7glyphs can possibly represent the nakwach symbol, and the 'two fish' of yin yang.
Now WHAT IF what we have here in the glyphs L 7 is yet another reference to Marko Rodin's idea of the 2 = doubling circuit?

Thus helping to connect the 2 FISHes found in many myths around the world.
What if?

EARLY HEAVEN FUXI PLEASE NOTE THE 4 4 SYMMETRY BETWEEN THE 8 BAGUA

LATER HEAVEN KING WEN PLEASE NOTE HOW THE SYMMETRY OF 4 4 SYMMETRY HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO AN ASYMMETRY REPRESENTED BY 2+2 3+1

DO WE HAVE AN ANOMALY HERE?
THE LO SHU MAGIC SQUARE WHICH IS AN EXACT MATCH FOR THE LATER HEAVEN KING WEN BAGUA IS ACTUALLY NUMERICALLY DERIVED FROM THE YELLOW RIVER MAP, WHICH IS SAID TO ORIGNATED FROM THE EARLIER HEAVEN, OR FU XI/FU HSI.
HOWEVER IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE LO SHU NUMBERS OCCUPY THE SAME SQUARES AS IN THE KING WEN BAGUA.

THE LO SHU CAN BE ROTATED INTO 4 VERSIONS OF THE LO SHU ... IT CLEARLY IS ASYMMETRICAL OR DISPLAYING BROKEN SYMMETRY RELATIVE TO THE EARLIER HEAVEN.

ALSO NOTE: BROKEN symmetry has in effect given the yin yang fishes VECTOR ...note the direction of the orange --->

MYSTIC TABLET

THE 3RD BAGUA THAT FEW FOLKS HAVE BOTHERED TO INCORPORATE INTO THEIR I-CHING THEORIES IS PERHAPS THE MISSING PIECE, PROVIDING INSTANTLY A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THE UNDERLYING MECHANISMS AT HAND, OR IS IT THE HANDS THAT TURN THE WHEEL?

IS THIS MYSTIC TABLET, THE 3RD BAGUA, THE EQUIVALENT OF A CHINESE ROSETTA STONE?
IS THIS THE 3RD LANGUAGE THAT WHEN PLACED BESIDE THE OTHER TWO, PROVIDES THE 'KEY'?

WHAT IF IT IS?
IT IS AFTER ALL CALLED THE MYSTIC TABLET.
AND ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO TO RECOGNIZE IT AS A CLUE WAS TAKE THE SWASTIKA BAIT, THAT SO FEW ARE WILLING TO DO?

THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHANGES TO THE MYSTIC TABLET RE:TRIGRAM ARRANGEMENT.
POSITION 3 IS EXCHANGED WITH POSITION 7.
WEST WITH EAST
AND THEN I PLAYED AROUND AND VERY SOON I REALIZED THAT TO ALTER OR CHANGE THE VECTOR DIRECTION, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FLIP OR EXCHANGE #3 (East) WITH #7 (West) OR #1 (North) WITH #9 (South)

WHICH IS REALLY LIKE SAYING YOU CAN TINKER AROUND WITH MARKO AND HIS 2 5 OR WE CAN PLAY WITH ME. Laughing Laughing

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE MERGE IT ALL TOGETHER, 3 BAGUAS + SATOR SQUARE + ED WITTEN?

Arrow Idea ANY CONCLUSIONS, WHAT CAN WE DERIVE from how the 4 forces seem to flux between 2+2 vs. 3+1, somehow connected to changing direction/VECTORs, spin is involved too?

345 triangle + Celtic Cross + Navigation

WHAT CLUES REGARDING THE FIXED CROSS AND A WHEEL/ROTAS CAN WE DERIVE FROM THE CELTIC CROSS, ASSOCIATED WITH 'NAVIGATION'?

Quote:
Is a Celtic Cross a scientific instrument as well as a sacred symbol?
It allows the navigation of the planet without a time piece, the discovery of Natures mathematics and the construction of ancient sacred buildings using astrology. The philosophy behind all the great religions rest within what the cross reveals. The ancient scientific and spiritual wisdom that has shaped our past and still influences our future is part of a forgotten and often hidden system that reaches back beyond the current established religions, further than Ancient Egypt into an age where Mankind lived in harmony with Nature.

[b]Resurrected by Crichton E M Miller in 1997 the ancient working cross has been awarded two Patents.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_5.htm

HEY MO
MAYBE WE NEED TO GIVE CRICHTON E M MILLER a DING, TO HELP US NAVIGATE THE SATOR >>> PLOUGH >>> SHIP?
HE SEEMS QUALIFIED.

WHAT IF WE NEED TO GET READY TO MAKE A TACK AROUND THE NEXT CELESTIAL BUOY?
DID SOMEBODY MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT ANGULAR MOMENTUM...?

2BE CONTINUED

namaste

But it appears Yang Hui knows what I am hinting at.

Yang Hui Magic Square
note the pairs 3 and 7, 1 and 9

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 23 times in total
rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael.
As usual you are intriguing as.
I read and read, and jump to other forums to follow your writings.
I understand some stuff but am bamboozled by most.
That frustrates me as i would love to encapture whats really going on in your mind.
People(sheeple) like me would love a simplified clarity to what you are on about.
I reckon you are so interesting but it does occur to me that im just not getting what it is you are trying to say!
Still, i look forward to your next post.
Raph, how would you describe to a 10 year old what it is you are wanting 'ewes' to decipher?
Cheers mate,
Rusty
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:

Raph, how would you describe to a 10 year old what it is you are wanting 'ewes' to decipher?
Cheers mate,
Rusty

10 could be too late
how about a five year old that can be taught to count using FIBONACCI sequences?

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, etc,

explaining this is NATURE's golden KARMIC spiral, laws of nature, that are also part of our nature too.

that is the start.
phi and pi are two concepts that ALL cultures have symbolism pertaining to, and ALL the scriptures are embedded with these geometry concepts.
Because geometry is a fact of life when building empires and empire state buildings making a statement.

from a very early age I would teach the kiddies how our bodies are bound to the laws of nature, only the mind/heART can live on.

Wanting to live forever, i.e. cryogenics etc. are purely the distractions of ego.

The public school system curriculum should TEACH the kiddies of how MYTH = MUSIC = MATH

Even religion could be discussed in school, as part of a comparative mythology class and also to show how the scriptures support science.

Most adults are a waste of time Rusty.
Sadly I feel that to be true.
Unless they have been *activated* late in life, which helps folks let go and make room for something new.
Most folks are too busy and too distracted with life on the surface to dive deep and drown.

Too much CULT deprogramming required to rescue most folks from themselves, and the apparent propaganda machine that operates 24/7/365, called the human condition, the ego.

That is obviously why the kiddies are always targeted.
They are the future.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's start at the very beginning?
Please do watch this great video, spontaneous combustion in a train station?
Note the pattern on the dance floor?
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k&feature=player_embedded#!
Yup that is the 9x9 magic square of the Moon.
And in the center of the 9x9 Moon grid we see the 3x3 Lo Shu magic square of Saturn.
And folks will get on their commuter trains and play the game of Suduko, also played on a 9x9 magic Moon grid.

But if was to ask folks what they know about magic squares, most folks in fact would be rather ignorant of magic squares.
But the sheeple can perform on a grid.
And a 2D grid can be made into a 3D form.
And it is too bad we don't see the world more like that train station.
Both soldiers and children can be made to do their thing on those magic grids.

Then read this thread, to help pry loose a particular MEME message I would like to share....
We are in a cat and mouse game of leapfrog, where ART and LIFE really do take cues from each other.

SOUND is the KEY to harmony?
WHAT if humanity found a KEY that helped unlock a gate, a KEY fashioned out of our vocal cords, a KEY we could all fashion together, ONCE, just ONCE we found ourselves on the same page, but just for a moment?
What kind of magic would happen?

Fucking around with primarily LIGHT, distracted by how fast it can go, etc, has only resulted in a handful of folks spending 10+ billion dollars on CERN.
Only to realize that the elusive graviton, the force carrier for gravity is 'musical'?

That is NOT the HARMONIOUS TRICK that 6 billion folks can participate in.
NOPE
I can think of a better one, that puts us all on the same page, reading one note at a time.
MATH is the universal language many folks claim?
So is MUSIC folks, and most folks would rather sing and dance than do math in a train station with strangers or in a dance club.

'M' Theory collides with 'M' Theory 7000 years later?

Left Brain merges with Right Brain?

MNEME Clay Plate, Samarra Iraq 5000 BCE

Staying on the topic of the MEMEs, the MNEME plate and the letter M for a moment, and what I believe to be a pattern I have detected regarding the M = 3 = W = E
Here is another example of life and art colliding.
They seem to feed off each other.

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
1963 movie (star studded cast)
(Tesla would notice the 369 in 1963)

The Plot of the Film
In this film, a dying gangster (Jimmy Durante), tells 7 folks about $350,000 buried in the (fictitious) Santa Rosita State Park, near the Mexican border, buried/hidden under a mysterious "big W"

Really? Cool Cool buried under the 'big W'?
And the big W happens to be made up of 4 Palm Trees of Life?
Yes in ancient times the palm tree in some parts of the world was equated with the Tree of Life.

Of course Marko Rodin's Ennegram, the Freemason compass and square and the VW logo are all coincidences, again?

Well, more coincidences, the image on the left I photographed in the Santa Catalina Monastery in Peru, and I affectionately termed it the Rosetta Fractal...based on the Rosetta Stone and it is what sparked my swastika journey leading me eventually to the SS, the Sator Square and Super Symmetry String Theory.

And this SS treasure was dug up by a fella whose last name begins with a W, and he wants to take his ideas straight to the top, to a fella by the name of E Witten?

And let us not forget Marko Rodin, Milo Wolff and a fella called Mo, all of whom still have something to add?

Oh my it gets even better.

In the cropped poster image on the left, note how the folks are reaching for the GOLD, Mo' Money Mo is what they covet.
And YES note the BLACK DOOR (gateway) where they bury the Popes in St. Peter's Square, it is positioned where the BLACK bag of $$$ just happens to be?
The je$u$ $alvator is what we are being sold in the here and now...apparently.

je$u$ $alvator which is connected to IHS...

“…the IHC and IHS Conspiracy and You” part II
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/the-ihc-and-ihs-conspiracy-and-you/

I guess because my journey has been about TRUTH, seeking the spiritual gold that lay hidden within, I have been tuning into the obvious, and this process of tuning in has been accelerating during these, the end of the daze.

Coincidentally I wrote the following on 5/3/2008 (those numbers again!!)
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/swastika-and-the-rosetta-fractal-and-the-vatican

Take a look at some of the trivia for this film, Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World?
Is it loaded with MEMEs and TEMEs?
http://www.clown-ministry.com/index_1.php/articles/movie_review_of_its_a_mad_mad_mad_mad_world/

One more coincidence.
The film ends with a slapstick routine involving an Aerial Firetruck.

I have one more image to show ya.
This seals it Mo.

The Rosetta Fractal, next to a picture of me on Aerial 25, reaching for the top?
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa

TIME to get into tune folks.
...hope you practising your ka-RA-ok-EEEE
...and yes the hills are alive with SOUND of MUSIC.

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 am; edited 3 times in total
MihrYazd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Raphael,

Thank you for inviting mi to the party, I almost fell out of my chair when i found out about ED's Party. Mr. Green

I love Guru ED's pic with the curious desciple. Reminds me of u and mi singing 528. I am getting chills all over my body, you cracking the asymmetrical code. Its only a matter of time now before the ignorant ewe realize your GRAND contribution to the MEME pool.

I sure appreciate all your hard work, Ralph. It was eating mi resources with confusion, now WE definately have Clarity with this decipher, Knights Templar Treasure, The 3 Bagua, and the asymmetry's origins.

Here is a dude that i feel can help us further down the rabbit hole.

QUANTUM GRAVITATIONAL VS. QUANTUM LOGIC
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p19.html#cornerstone

THINKING CREATION EX NIHILO
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p08.html

Logical Unity & the Four Physical Forces
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p20.html

The Cornerstone construction order, Minimum Order Tetrahedron hypercube, & Absolute Dead Center hypercube
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p40.html

DNA, APOCALYPSE, & THE END OF THE MYSTERY
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p18.html

LOGICALLY OUTFITTED CUBE(S)
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p03.html#37%20diagonals

Please carefully go over the above links and let me know if we can merge The New Jerusalem Diagram, The Triple Absolute Dead Center Cube, and the Logical Proportion, 1 : 2 :: 4 : 3 with the 3 Bagua and 4 Forces.

Please elaborate on the spins, i am eager to hear your thoughts, also do you have an overall Cosmological model, a frame , this will really help.

PS
Fibonacci Rabbit Hole
http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p07.html

MATRIX OF THE NUMERIC GEOMETRIC SERIES &
THE SERIES OF PERFECT NUMBERS

http://dgleahy.com/dgl/p05.html

Namaste,
Mo
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting
much to look over

thanks for the accolades Mo

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MihrYazd wrote:

Please elaborate on the spins, i am eager to hear your thoughts, also do you have an overall Cosmological model, a frame , this will really help.

Namaste,
Mo

nothing has changed regarding my cosmology.
swastika/maltese cross/tarot card X/sacred knots etc. are all still central

4 ROYAL STARS = CARD X of the TAROT

See this pi wheel rotate?

SEE the LETTER E rotate 90 degrees four times = 360 degrees?

E = M = 3 = W

4 ROYAL STARS = EM3W or 4 EEEE connected to the 4 TTTT along with the 'N' that forms the TENET GRAVITY CROSS

4 EEEE = 4 fixed stars = 4 E vangelists

find those 4 EEEE on the SATOR SQUARE or the MNEME plate 5000 BCE

MO dude I am so close to taking this down to the basics.

how does 37 and 27 and 137 FIT the following FORMULA?

E = m

where do we put the c^2

aME-X advertisement

The tribe of DAN + 137 or is it the tribe of DAN + #1 + EL?

the universe is 13.7 billion years old

what is the relationship between 37 and 27 and 137?

what does 137 mean to a physcist?
like a fella like Wolfgang Pauli?

Quote:
Wolfgang Ernst Pauli (April 25, 1900 – December 15, 1958) was an Austrian theoretical physicist and one of the pioneers of quantum physics. In 1945, after being nominated by Albert Einstein, he received the Nobel Prize in Physics for his "decisive contribution through his discovery of a new law of Nature, the exclusion principle or Pauli principle," involving spin theory, underpinning the structure of matter and the whole of chemistry.

Pauli introduced the 2 × 2 Pauli matrices as a basis of spin operators, thus solving the nonrelativistic theory of spin. This work is sometimes said to have influenced Paul Dirac in his creation of the Dirac equation for the relativistic electron, though Dirac stated that he invented these same matrices himself independently at the time, without Pauli's influence. Dirac invented similar but larger (4x4) spin matrices for use in his relativistic treatment of fermionic spin.

so guess what?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/08/13/god-is-left-handed/

Wolfgang Pauli and ME belong to the same unique club.
the counsel of the wolf, a clan that is privy to the numb3rs 137 and EL.

Quote:
In 1958, Pauli was awarded the Max Planck medal. In that same year, he fell ill with pancreatic cancer. When his last assistant, Charles Enz, visited him at the Rotkreuz hospital in Zürich, Pauli asked him: “Did you see the room number?” It was number 137. Throughout his life, Pauli had been preoccupied with the question of why the fine structure constant, a dimensionless fundamental constant, has a value nearly equal to 1/137. Pauli died in that room on 15 December 1958.

so he died in ROOM 137 on 15/12/1958?

how about ROOM 137 on 15121958?
how about ROOM 137 on 1, 1, 2, 5, 8, remainder 159. (15 or 6)

I have proposed that E = m and that c^2 can be placed on either side of the equation E = m.

which in FACT it can.

So then how does 137, 27 and 37 fit this formula E = mc^2 ?

A party, an a-wake-ning in ROOM 1258 discussing the death of Wolfgang in ROOM 137?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/knights-templar-and-da-vincis-2012-awakening-in-room-1258/

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

before I discuss the numb3rs 27, 37 and 137

TENET = GRAVITY (part of my theory) and the main reason the CROSS is part of humanity, everywhere you go.

But what if the E = M and W and the N = S Shocked

All I want you to imagine is that long ago that the letter shapes, E, m, 3 and W were somewhat indistinguishable from each other.
Along with an N that rotates into a Z or 2 and reflects as a 5 or S.

Thus N = S
And W E M are all part of our MEMEs and TEMEs consciousness. Shocked

have a look at this.
it gets interesting around 3 min.

rEMEMbEr these letters

W EM S

W and EM and S all belong to the the earliest beginnings of the universe.

Idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT_IVdCO4ZE&feature=player_embedded#!

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay wrote:
The Goddess Tefnut spoke to me. So, you're definitely on the right track as far as HER story.

A scholar says the oral tradition is that Tefnut is the Sphinx.

Quote:
In Egyptian religion, Tefnut (alternate spellings Tefenet, Tefnet) is a goddess with a connection to moisture[1].

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&highlight=
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6004&highlight=
I prefer the TEfeNET or TEfNET versions of spelling Tefnut.

The riddle of the Sphinx...this is a tuff-nut or a Tefnut to crack eh?

Not if you have the 12,000 year old swastiKEY as guide.

TENET cross = GRAVITEE
guarantEEd
I have a fEEling that will help set me frEE?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: