FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
“…the film INCEPTION the SEED PATTERN and the SWASTIKA”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: “…the film INCEPTION the SEED PATTERN and the SWASTIKA” Reply with quote

Shortly after arriving home after watching the film INCEPTION, it dawned on me...they had PLANTED a SEED PATTERN into my mind and heart?

I appear to be zeroing in on the BIG 'O' which through time and space has been reduced to 'oh' and 'owe'? Laughing

folks?
Cum now everybody knows what the BIG 'O' refers to?

that is when two folks KUM together?

K ey two
U niversal
M ovement

and that KUM symbol is represented by?
why did the ancestors of the Aztecs (who we know less about than the Aztecs we tried to 'rub out') call the swastika the KEY to UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT?

Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/inception-the-seed-pattern-and-the-swastika/

enjoy...this blog gets right to the heART of the matter, what's wrong with our SpiritS, that were once holy, but since diluted and polluted with judeao/christian nonsense, but soon to be rectified by the SS, the Holy Spirit?

namaste

p.s. I have been clear about my INTENT since the start of this journey.
Clear INTENT 'receives a truth that unifies'

Confused 'sheeple' lacking intent reBLEAT self-serving LITERAL nonsense.

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ra rant raving about the swastika:

MEET MAN/WOMAN
He/She and ME are on a similar SS journey Smile

Quote:
"I tried to tell my wife, my friends, my relatives, about this wonderful awaken in my soul. They edged away as if I had caught some terrible disease. A local priest told me I was insane and needed to turn myself in. I had walked away from church during my art school days and his words made me realize religion will never bring about such a creative experience. I decided I would be who I truly was even if the whole world shunned me as my friends were now doing. By the way, no drugs were involved in any of my experiences, which continued almost daily for a year."

Rest of the interview with MAN/WOMAN:
http://mesikammen.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/manwoman-speaks/

Man/Woman's awakening happened when he/she was 27.
In contrast my alchemy marriage vows took place at age 47 back in 2004. :)Yes it has been a magical 7 years....did you know the number 7 appears 137 times in the 22 chapters of Revelations, and that the Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters, and that the Tarot has 22 major arcana archetypes, not to mention the 22 amino acids and the Aztec Book of Days lists 22 too?

Now if my friends want to see where I am headed, before I am beheaded as many TRUTH messengers are, what my future looks like as official SS spokesperson plotting the resurrection of the 12000+ year old swastika, that I have in fact linked to an ancient vortex theory, and a theory of everything suppressed, dating back to 5000 BCE, which was part of the ORAL Traditions that eventually worked their way into the Written texts around 3000 BCE.
Smile

FACT: Gott = God = JeHoVaH = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika (12000+ years old)
...the origin of the species, the swastika is linked to nature in so many ways, including the calculation of phi and pi that predate Pythagoras.

IN fact the science of today is helping to explain WHY there has been an active propaganda campaign to twist the REAL meaning and effect of the SWASTIKA from LOVE into FEAR.

And the best part is that 21st century brain science (MRI, EEG etc) clearly shows SYMBOLS like the swastika and other sacred geometric figures, indeed do TARGET the passive RIGHT BRAIN which includes the primal limbic system where we find the seat of memory hiding out in the hippo-campus.
And it is not a coincidence, yes of course it is design, that the hippo-campus has shape of a seahorse tail or a ram's horn.
Shofar so good. Wink

This exploration gets deep, of course it does, I have needed to do a lot of reading over the last 7 years as I time traveled studying a bit of history, along with some biblical HIS-story and of course much maligned and ignored HER-story that preceded the scripted/edited narratives concerning Jesus that sheeple beLIEve in today. Wink

Yes the SS evidence is accumulating.
Ancient Sacred Science = Swastika Science = 21st century swirling twirling helical torsion fields

And the inherent geometry of the swastika exposes WHY advertising works.
GEOMETRY is the language of not only the right brain, and how the planets and stars line up and position themselves in space, but our own DNA replicates using 'geometry'.
Science exposing the LITERAL nonsense is the end of bible story with a twist at the end of the tail.
AMEN really punctuates a new beginning.

The obvious begs the question of WHY the sacred texts have NO IMAGES and yet modern society is all about IMAGERY.
There is in fact not ONE picture in the bibLE.
WHY are there NO images in the bIbLE?

...briefly my theory is:
that the original WORD associated to the LOGOS, has evolved into the LOGOS and BRANDING we see being used today in advertising and any other significant IDEA trying to be heard over all the rest of the noise...

IF science is PROVING that IMAGERY is the primary language that the right brain prefers instead of written text ... and science has also PROVED that both meditation and TV equally excite the right brain into manufacturing alpha and theta waves, it means that we truly at the mercy of hidden SS meSSages being directed with an intent to do what exactly?

Is mainstream low brow TV along with advertising trying to bring about a 21st century awakening?
LOL

So can you add up a few facts?
Yes it is obviously a fact of life that THEY, those in the know, i.e. the advertisers are using sacred symbols like the swastika to manipulate the herds, to MOOve you to and fro.
Those Inglorious Bastards even remade a composition of Valkyrie starring the SS Cruise miSSile, isn't life the Pitts?

How do you get the sheeple to leave the tractor behind in the rural mid-west USA and go over to the mid-east sitting in a tank, in the heART of Baghdad?

FACT: both PROPAGANDA and ADVERTISING appeal to the irrational RIGHT BRAIN.
"Signs and Symbols rule the world, not phrases and laws"
-Confucius

So there are conflicting messages being put out by the media. The NAZI swastika is BAD yet in the WEST we find the same three colors (black, white, red) being used in the ROGERS Wireless LOGO.

And note for the Tesla conspiracy buffs, the CHASE Bank has a swastika in its LOGO too...similar to the Aztec swastika, and CHASE is also J.P. Morgan Bank, and J.P. Morgan was the fella who pulled the plug on Tesla's FREE energy ideas.

namaste

7he4uthor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the+strangest+swastika&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=38625945&biw=1093&bih=520&wrapid=tlif135330890090510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=UuKpUJPmEI2Q8wTryoFY

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the+strangest+swastika&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=38625945&biw=1093&bih=520&wrapid=tlif135330890090510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=UuKpUJPmEI2Q8wTryoFY#um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=the+strangest+swastika+ever&oq=the+strangest+swastika+ever&gs_l=img.3...43427.44874.0.46242.5.5.0.0.0.0.1143.1809.2-1j0j1j7-1.3.0...0.0...1c.1.CrrA9fAgL-w&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=3416ed20e8ec967f&bpcl=38625945&biw=1093&bih=520

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=the+strangest+swastika&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=38625945&biw=1093&bih=520&wrapid=tlif135330890090510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=UuKpUJPmEI2Q8wTryoFY#um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=the+most+amazing+swastika+&oq=the+most+amazing+swastika+&gs_l=img.3...33488.45811.0.46600.16.16.0.0.0.0.2170.5562.0j1j2j7-2j0j1.6.0...0.0...1c.1.8L-b30kakjI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=3416ed20e8ec967f&bpcl=38625945&biw=1093&bih=520

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: