FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Mary Helburn,Anti-Naked Shorting Queen Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bri:
I don't think it's the same guy. The man in the video has
a slightly similar face but there are distinct differences.

Agreed.

This is the photo of Mary Helburn's son, Nathan Nicholas Helburn,
charged with her first degree murder with a weapons enhancement.

Quote:

This is the video of Mary Helburn's nephew, Matthew (correct name?)

Quote:
Watch:
http://www.dwjtv.com/clips/windowsmedia/hosting/ncans2_999.asx

At 22 seconds into the video there is a perfect full front shot of him
when he briefly looks up and we can see his eyes. (I would post it but
my Quick Screen Capture utility won't capture Media Player Classic.
Can anyone else try that utility and grab a screen capture?)

Mary's unfortunately retarded nephew has got a very bulbous nose
and large jug ears and is clearly a different person than Nathan.

At the time you made the allegation about the person in the video
we know you were well aware of this post on the internet:

Quote:
The boy she was nursing at the time in San Francisco was the disabled son of a relative.... Her son Nathan was having metal health issues. So she could care for him he also later joined her there at her house. She told me Nathan was suffering from and being medicated for severe Bi-polar disease. At times he refused to take his meds.

Her pursuit of justice and fair play, motivation, knowledgeable are all respected, as was her selflessness regarding her adult son's welfare. She was a Lady of the first order, and will be badly missed....
Link

That should have made you pause and verify before alleging.

So the problem here Tony is that, incensed by your own financial loss
and seemingly on a mission to prove that naked short selling doesn't
exist, you are seeing what you want to see, not what is actual.

And my question is: how much of what you post suffers the same problem?

It took three or four determined attempts by me to get you to finally
answer what you meant by this comment:
Quote:

Helburn's son who in video poses as a 'brain damaged' nephew.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65302#65302

And now it seems that your allegation is false and should be withdrawn.

I wonder how many other false allegations are you obdurately making.

Will you now withdraw that allegation?

bri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to her obit the nephew's name is John Lane and had passed on since that video. (ref in my above post)

The confusion may have come out of "nephew" sounding ike "Matthew".

Trying to grab screen capture...

Last edited by bri on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
bri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

p.s.

http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2005/03/capture-images-from-windows-media-player/
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, Bri.

John Lane, R.I.P.

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Forbes,Liz Moyers,Mary Helburn,Wes Christian naked short bs Reply with quote

What I have asked about the person in the video and the person in the photo has nothing whatsoever to do with the fraudulent naked short selling claim which any idiot who researched would realise began as a fraudulent claim to distract from stock fraud and laundering money with unaudited shares,(i.e.James Dale Davidson,the Grin brothers of Israel that Forbes erroneously claimed were from Ukraine ,Dwight Cantrell and D.C.banker David P Summers,et.al. in 2002).So Fintan you are that claiming Endovasc and Genemax were legit stock selling companies and not illegal pump and dump scams with offshore accounts to launder the money stolen from defrauded investores,particularly Americans !?
Why has the U.S.SEC denied access to the supposed proof they have that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were 'naked shorted' if they aren't lieing with and for people like James Dale Davidson and Steve Forbes whose NTU or National Taxpayers Union office is conveniently only a few blocks from the main SEC office in Alexandria,Virginia ?
I have shown you(through Roddy Boyd's NY Post article above), that Wes Christian was being paid in worthless penny stock shares that he lied and still lies about being victims of 'naked shorting'.And the most noticable and distasteful thing that would occur tp honest investors if naked shorting was really occuring is that the share price would collapse - conveniently the same thing that occurs if an expensive attorney and or other insiders to the fraud sold all the worthless penny stocks he was being paid to lie about being 'naked shorted'. And Fintan I hope in your effort to put words or statements of fact I didn't make or certainly didn't intend to make re Helburns son being or not being the presumed 'nephew',I hope you didn't miss the more important fact that Wes Christian and thus Don Clark is paid in worthless penny stocks he then dumps on investors drivingthe price down then screams - lies - 'naked short selling' ! ¿Capische? He does that,NOT me,I try to call him on it so don't make such a noise about her son that facts such as that are drownedout here.,please.
And did you note that according to naked short rumor monger Liz Moyers of Forbes that Mary Helburn while heading NCANS or National Coalition Against Naked Short Selling,was actually renting her very real shares out to be conventionally shorted ? She who oppses in fact runs foremost anti-naked short selling movement in the U.S. for Patrick Byrne is then shorting her own shares and then when the prioce drops as if they were 'naked shorted' she cries and lies about it - but she helped cause the 'naked short like' collapse by lending her own shares out for shorting !
Sheeeeesh.......
That's the type of thing you should be focusing own if you are whatv you claim to be.Bri simply stated yesterday that he had looked andhis opinion was that they were two different persons.It was not so imporant to me anyway,I hoped by bringing the video to your attention by the question you'd see what a scam video it was but apparently you didn't notice - with 'Bob O'Brien's' shadow playing such a big role...Why would anyone hide in the shadows while talking about 'evil naked short selling' ?Isn't that video a little questionable to you ? But more so, what do you think of Wes Christian and Mary Helburn - one dumping or allowing their worthless penny stock shares and the other allowing dividend paying Novastar Financial shares to be shorted shares then when the price per share predictably goes down in both cases,to blame it on 'naked shorting' ?
So those to examples also show two different stock techniques that both have the same end result that would occur if a broker or market marker could and did issues counterfeit ot naked short shares that they didn't have to cover within 3 days.

Actually you are very correct about my being defrauded causing me to spend much of my life since then fighting and investigating that fraud.So what ? It's probably a better incentivizer for me than if I were being paid top dollar to investigate the fraudulent claim that is called 'naked short selling'.
Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Helburn kin not retarded but brain damaged Reply with quote

For what it's worth and believe me its not much to me in light of NCANS and the larger fraudulent 'naked short selling' claim that Helburn ran while pumping and dumping shares over the internet that she claimed to be victims of 'naked shorting' on Yahoo!s NFI and OSTK 'message boards',etc., - You both got it wrong - the presumed nephew is not retarded per se which I believe is a condition of birth - but brain damaged from a car accident !
So both of you are passing that misinfo not me.I'm really more interested in how the 'naked short selling' claim and the various sleezy stock manipulators who promote it do indeed have government protection and immunity up tp now.
So I guess you guys got to retract the retarded part cause that's incorrect but I hope it doesn't reflect upon your naked short selling investigation skills.
Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: you think sasha's nuke plane was dissolved with thermite ? Reply with quote

Just wondering cause we play such hard ball here,at least against me,why haven't you taken sasha apart over her post about that plane she alledges to be carrying a nuke and particulary the wild cliam about it having been dissolved by thermite ? Or why don't you ever take on some of the silly things some other clowns post here in general rather than this strange attack upon me ? You be using that time to look at Wes Christian's,Mary Helburn's James Dale Davidson's of Genemax,Endovasc,etc.,Adan Kashogg's,Paul Singer's and Carl Icahn's Genesintermedia,Bud Burrell's of USXP and CMKX Diamonds,etc.,and so many others working to spread the lie that their phoney stock-share money laundering scams are instead victims of naked shorting ?
You actually believe them ? Ha Ha Then your certainly ready for sasha's thermited nuke plane.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to quote from an article I wrote about what are
now debunked claims by ex-NSA employee Wayne Madsen:

Quote:
The heart of the story was his seminal account of a $29 million
payoff check to an alleged Bush-linked offshore trust. Now he admits the
check in question was a fake so inept that Nigerian scammers would
blush at such incompetence. No such blushes from Madsen, who now says
the check was just a follow-the-money pointer from his mysterious
tipsters.

MSNBC's Keith Olberman, the thinking TV-watcher's no-tinfoil blogger,
was aghast at such chutzpah, writing:

"...To turn on a dime and write that a document is real, and hard
evidence of a crime, and then come back and admit that it’s fake, but still
hard evidence of a crime, is an intellectual leap of faith worthy of Evel
Knievel.
"

But Olberman, reinforcing his status as one who can tell wood from trees,
declined to toss out the bathwater with the fake-check baby:

"There could very well be facts — even important facts — hiding in
there somewhere.
"

Yes, but where!

http://breakfornews.com/articles/MadsenVoteFraudTaleSpin.htm

But where, indeed.

And that's the same problem we face with your material.

At least Madsen, fake and all as he is, agreed that his claim
of an alleged $29 million check was wrong. Dead wrong.

No such admission from you in the case of your
now debunked allegation of video fakery.

Now I'm going to quote from you in one of your posts:

Quote:
Now that said,about my posts on the 'Kevin Miller' thread...
.....They were in fact more on the topic of Canadian government
collusion in the international 9/11 intimidation of citizens mainly of NATO
countries.......more so than a thread on the subject of Kevin Miller
himself.

I would hope he himself would agree with that or his ego has
dangerously overshadowed his subject matter.(A danger we all face.)

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65392#65392

A danger we all face, indeed.

Tony Ryals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Martin Schlaff,Obstfeld,L H Financial,Bawag,Refco Reply with quote

These are people the Grin brothers of PetroAlgae and so many stock other frauds aimed mainly at Americans are connected to - Austrian money laundering billionaire Schlaff who is in turn connected to most Israeli politicos including racist murder Avigdor Lieberman.

FailedMessiah.com: Friends Question 'Suicide' Of "Shady" Hasidic ...
18 Jun 2010 ... Billionaire Martin Schlaff, a business tycoon from Vienna whose tentacles ... Obstfeld's ties to Israeli pols apparently were quite strong. ... half a day at LH Financial's Central Park South offices, a source said. .... He often lent his New York apartment to families of hospitalized patients, ...
failedmessiah.typepad.com/.../friends-question-suicide-of-shady-hasidic-real-estate-mogul-678.html

Brokerages/Wall Street
Bawag: Austria's Master Plumber
By Matthew Goldstein
Senior Writer
1/24/2006 7:20 AM EST
URL: http://www.thestreet.com/stocks/bro...s/10263382.html

In a shadowy corner of Wall Street where cash-strapped companies go begging for their lives, one foreign bank stands out, both for the scope of its involvement and the measures it has taken to conceal it.

Over the last nine years, Bank fur Arbeit und Wirtschaft, or Bawag, the Austrian financial group best known for its ties to Refco, has quietly become a key player in an obscure but booming market where public companies seek last-ditch financing via private placements of new stock. Known as public investment in private equity, PIPE offerings have grown from a backwater into an $18 billion-a-year financial frontier dominated by hedge funds and other sophisticated players.

Even by the murky standards of the PIPEs market, Bawag's role is hard to pin down -- and that appears to be by design. Austria's fourth-largest bank uses a network of foreign hedge funds and a small New York investment firm to do its bidding in PIPEs, rarely linking its name to any transaction even though its fingerprints are stamped on scores of them.

TheStreet.com has found that Bawag is either a significant investor or controlling shareholder in at least four foreign hedge funds that are active players in the PIPEs market: Alpha Capital, Austinvest Anstalt Balzers, Austost Anstalt Schaan and Celeste Trust, all of which are based in the tiny European country of Lichtenstein. Bawag also has a financial interest in LH Financial Services Corp., an obscure New York investment firm that has sunk more than $70 million over the past two years into about 150 different PIPEs deals, almost all of them penny-stock companies.

In 2004, LH Financial was the second most prolific PIPEs investor in the country by transactions, placing money in 102 different deals, according to PlacementTracker, a research firm. The pace slowed in 2005, when LF invested in about 45 deals -- still good enough to rank in the U.S. top 10.

Bawag officials did not respond to telephone calls and email requests to comment for this story.

TheStreet.com established the bank's financial ties to the four hedge funds and to LH Financial after reviewing numerous regulatory filings and court documents and talking to people familiar with Bawag and the PIPEs market. (For more on how Bawag's activity was discerned, see this sidebar.)

In the U.S., Bawag is best known for its dealings with Refco, the New York commodities brokerage that imploded four months ago in an accounting scandal allegedly orchestrated by its CEO. Bawag once had a minority interest in Refco and made a $410 million loan to the CEO, Phillip Bennett, just hours before the broker disclosed that Bennett had been hiding hundreds of millions of dollars in customer trading losses for years.

But there's another side to Bawag's relationship with the fallen brokerage. All four hedge funds affiliated with Bawag were once customers of Refco, and Refco helped each resell some of the cut-rate shares they acquired in PIPEs deals. Two former Refco brokers who worked closely with the Bawag funds are being investigated by securities regulators on allegations they engaged in manipulative trading on behalf of another entity.

Most of what can be gleaned about Bawag's behind-the-scenes maneuvering in the PIPEs market concerns LH Financial, a 10-person firm with a prestigious Central Park South address. LH Financial, which is not registered as a brokerage or investment adviser, exists almost exclusively to invest in PIPE deals of $5 million or less.

Founded in 1997, LH Financial is led by Solomon Obstfeld, who is listed in some telephone directories as being a rabbi. Obstfeld didn't return several phone calls or respond to email inquiries.

In 1990, Obstfeld got caught up in a government sting that exposed brokers who allegedly used other people to take a licensing exam for them so they could work in the securities industry. Obstfeld, charged with a misdemeanor, paid a $5,000 fine and was sentenced by a federal judge to a year of probation.

LH Financial also has ties to Martin Schlaff, an Austrian billionaire who is one of Bawag's biggest individual customers. Schlaff is a partner with Bawag in the Alpha Capital hedge fund, along with other business ventures. A relative of Schlaff's briefly worked at LH Financial.

Schlaff has his own colorful history. The Jerusalem Post recently reported that Schlaff is being investigated by Israeli authorities over allegations he paid $3 million in "bribes'' a few years ago to family members of ailing Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to promote his business interests in Israel. Authorities suspect that some money may have been wire-transferred from accounts at Bawag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: