FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Regeneromics - Exit the Matrix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought invasion...

Sure Alan was a drunk but...

Matt and Trey from South Park get it...

Of course there is Bucky...

[deleted by Youjerks]

Hicks...

Last edited by bri on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: A wild ride on the other side. Reply with quote

We do not experience life so much as we differentiate it. We are set up, linguistically, referentially and conceptually to notice changes of state. Were things to remain totally static, then we would have to resort to our creative abilities to refine and redact our reality to suit our purposes. As it is, change is a given and we are constantly trying to "keep up" to reality by comparing it to what was and what we expect will be.

This differential analysis leads to all manner of problems. We hesitate to advance for fear of not being in complete control. We advance groping wildly, hoping to encounter, by sheer luck at times, the eventuality that we have envisaged. This instability places us in a state of insecurity that is most of the problem. Lack of understanding comes from lack of presence. We do not need to pay attention to that which is not part of our present moment. Not because we do not need to prepare for the future but because taking care of the present IS the preparation for the future.

If life is a ride, then the turns in the track are already laid out. We will encounter them so long as we remain on the ride. What is needed is to be well placed in our seat and firmly engaged in the process so that when we hit that rough patch, we are in the best possible state to deal with it.

tetra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone remember the place (TreeIncarnation?) where I can find "Spin of Space" containing movies showing rotations creating geometries? I believe Justin Lawless wrote it but I could easily be wrong.

Thank you,
tetra
tetra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it! Disregard previous post.
James D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Father of Fractals - Benoît B. Mandelbrot has passed away - R.I.P.

I can't help feeling that fractals have so much to do with all of this and ... they're just so beautiful.

And the Dude himself with what must be one of his last lectures -

Neil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: nirvii kalpa samadhi Reply with quote

Hi all,

Thanks for the Regeneromics series Fintan; it’s bringing the Tree Incarnation material back into play at a time when things are getting interesting on the Mayan side...

Listening to the 3 shows in this series a number of times (especially The Labyrinth), I keep coming back to an experience I had about a year ago.

It was early October 2009 (I think it was October 9th). I had recently had a rough time at work and decided to just go for a hike to clear my head. I used to hike a lot (especially solo) when I lived in Ireland and so, some old routines seemed like a good idea to get me back on track.

Well I got my gear together and headed out to one of Finland’s National Parks for a day hike. I had bought a map and saw some trails I wanted to walk. My intention was to walk until I had a clear head and then return. Beyond that I had no expectations or wishes.

I pulled into the car park and looked for a space. They were numbered, some 120 or so of them, each marked with a wooden barrier with a number on either side. Only one of these barriers was broken or knocked down. This attracted my attention and I decided to drive up to it and park there. The number of the parking space was 34, which was the age I was a year ago.

In view of this karmic coincidence, I decided to repair the barrier by fixing it back into its metal bracket and then driving it back into the ground. This done, I set off walking.

I have practiced meditation before and have used a book by David Fontana called ‘Learn to Meditate- The Art of Tranquility, Self-Awareness and Insight’. Without any conscious effort, the walking through the autumnal forests and lake country immediately stimulated the stages of meditative practice. First, my body began to relax, then the mind began to wander. I allowed my thoughts and emotions appear of themselves and watched them as they passed me by. In keeping with the Cherokee tradition of taking the path which seems more reckless, I turned off at a couple of forks and came to a small lake. Here I ate and drank and met a woodpecker. We passed the time of day and off he flew.

I set off again and the rambling paths brought back memories of old physical injuries. I stopped to put a knee brace over my left knee. Now comfortable physically, I could focus on the mind side of things. By now the physical exercise was making me more relaxed and contemplative. Questions such ‘Who is it who is watching?’ came to mind. I focussed on sounds in the forest, the beauties of the season. After a few kilometres the chattering of the mind calmed down. Breathing became more natural, positive vibes returned. I rode the ups and downs with detachment.

Spontaneously I began humming and chanting Eastern melodies as I walked along. I was aware that something I had passed through before was approaching; something called ‘The Gateless Gate’. It is basically a portal in the mind which you can see but which disappears once you pass through, because it was never there in the first place.

I had selected a place I wanted to see and had figured out how to get there. On the way I came to another lake. It had wonderfully coloured trees on the far side and was calm. Along its banks was a lovely kind of long heather and the turf was springy under foot. I walked along and came to an area with countless saplings of scotch pine. Scotch pine is my favourite coniferous tree and I was happy to see so many in their early stages.

I looked around at the very many examples of this tree. Their size and number gave an interesting sense of depth to the forest. My eyes had to work hard to get used to the altered sense of distance due to their density.
What happened next is difficult to describe.

Arrow I faced back to the lake looking directly towards the sun and looked up into the sky. It was then I noticed that the wind was blowing from exactly the same direction as the sun was shining (South-West). Some haze was blowing in the area from somewhere in the forest. I began to have a sensation that I was standing in a special place, so I made my stance comfortable and waited for whatever would come next.

As my body relaxed into the standing position I had assumed, my awareness of it began to fade until there was only my self and my mind.

No body.

I gazed into the trees in front of me. The sun shone through them and the wind ushered from then. The level of detail in my visual perception increased. It was as if the very molecules of the air revealed their complexity.

Then my mind disappeared.

What I mean is that the border between my mind inside my head and the outside world just evaporated.

Everything permeated everything, within and without.

I did not see anything because firstly it was feeling, not seeing and secondly there was no longer any ‘I’ to exist.

How long this altered state of consciousness lasted is hard to say. I have since estimated it to be about 15 seconds. However once mind and self disappear, Time and Matter change too.

Once a perception of self and mind returned, a great sensation of being loved unconditionally swept over me. Although elated by this, I took care to return to my usual state gradually. My sensation of my body returned and I gently set off walking again. I discovered that the haze which gave such a quality to the air emanated from a campfire on the lake I wanted to go see.

I met another woodpecker on the way home. This time I wondered after looking at him for a minute whether he would fly away. 2 seconds later he did. I tried to push down the old dead tree he had vacated. Having put my shoulder to the karmic wheel, I got lost for 10 minutes as a reward.

The number on the other side of the barrier back at the car was 46, so I laughed it off. Let's hope it's a good year.

The serenity driving home was powerful. I had more than cleared my mind. I felt I had stepped outside it into the Supermind. I went back to David Fontana’s book and read through to the section on the back called altered states. It spoke of the Samadhi or mystical experiences.

Quote:
p.143 ‘ Sometimes there is the awareness of yourself standing in the divine presence (savii kalpa Samadhi), sometime all sense of self disappears and there is only the Divine (nirvii kalpa Samadhi)'.

I am not worried about whether I ever go back there to that higher state of consciousness in my lifetime because I know that’s I always am there anyway.

I thought I would share this experience with the BFN community to see how it plugs into the Regeneromics material. I haven’t formulated any theories on what happened to me. Some kind of cartesian theatre, a collapse of the duality between left and right brain, a Mayan unity consciousness experience, a glimpse at the nature of reality, I don't know. I do know that this regeneromics stuff is resonating with the experience I had on that hike. Idea

Anyways, just interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Cheers,

Neil.

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reality is just what it is. Reply with quote

You made "contact".

We are so encumbered with our material and psychological preoccupations and considerations, that we ignore and disable the conduit that links us to our essence. It is also, to no small extent, part of the ingrained and structural nature of the self that is imposed upon our being, for our own sake. Perception is the key as we must release all aspects of what we believe and embrace what we experience. This comes about under any number of conditions, be they hardship or revelation. The import or the instance does not matter. What is relevant is that the harmony and the synergy of what your state is, relative to where it is, is how it comes to create that peace of mind that is only revealed when we are....totally present.

This is the beginning of the exploration of the upper mental reaches. The supramental, supermind, nirvana, bliss, call it what you will, is where we are headed in no uncertain terms. Achieving this state is natural and effectual. It is a process that occurs under specific, individualized circumstances and is tailor-made to your own requirements. The end result is a communion with self that supersedes all others. The start of the integration of those aspects of the personality that must, eventually and totally be transformed into the person.

It makes no difference how this situation was approached because the preparation was immaterial to the obtaining of that part of your own reality. It is just a question of timing and energy through space such that the confluence of your being met and joined with your own essence. Thus begins the ultimate freeing of the self from the chains that so long have kept it prisoner. Within this, our conscious awareness allows us to move forward, towards the definition and demonstration of why we came here in the first place and how we will be when our journey continues in other realms.

There is no time like the present, because the past is just an excuse for not creating the future.

bri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: nirvii kalpa samadhi Reply with quote

Great posts Neil and Peter. I'm at a loss for the right (brained?)
words and I'll come back to this. Feel ya guys!
bri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Reality is just what it is. Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
You made "contact".

A rather common situation I've found myself
in is having an enlightening experience
and simply leaving it at the door. It's so easy
to forget, or pretend and lie to yourself about
making a choice to be enlightened. The solution
is often very obvious, spending more time
expressing being, experiencing nature, and leaving
the some of thought processes we've been clenching
and grasping on for centuries.
Thinking about thinking is a step
in the right direction for humanity. Wink

Take a deep breath...watch yourself watching yourself.

They say people don't change, if people means the arsehole
ego they are right as he currently reigns supreme like god in
the bible.

There's a tension though, I see it all around me.
Even the most 'ordinary folk'...wondering what it all means.
Smile for people more often, I find it helps.

Sure it's easy to say you're enlightened, even be enlightened
and have an occasional slip up, but the most positive aspect
of the methods we're discussing here are their simplicity.

I'm a "listmaker". You know the type,
and you know their lists frequently taunt them and spin out of control.
Quote:

To Do

emails
call mom
finish writing that song
be less depressed
figure out complex economy stuff
eat less dairy
read that book
become enlightened

That's how my mind works, a voice saying "hey you better get that done or you'll be a damn idiot eh?"

For those of us who have this problem, it's really up to us!
Fintan's work is awesome of course but I would also like to
share the work of Gary Van Warmerdan. He was recommended
to me by Kathy, probably when I was going through a tough time.
Maybe he's a bit more Mr Rodgers than some prefer but he comes
up with some damn good examples of self-trickery and more importantly,
how to defeat it.

Lot's of free stuff on the site.

Quote:

http://www.pathwaytohappiness.com/about_gary_background.htm

Many Self Help Techniques Don’t Work for Personal Growth

http://www.pathwaytohappiness.com/writings_self_help.htm
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Lighten that load... Reply with quote

bri wrote:

There's a tension though, I see it all around me.

Sure it's easy to say you're enlightened, even be enlightened

I'm a "listmaker". You know the type,
and you know their lists frequently taunt them and spin out of control.
Quote:

To Do

emails
call mom
finish writing that song
be less depressed
figure out complex economy stuff
eat less dairy
read that book
become enlightened

That's how my mind works, a voice saying "hey you better get that done or you'll be a damn idiot eh?"

That tension is the pressure that is exerted by the refinement gradient that separates the upper mental reaches from the ego and it's thought-deranged cohorts. That "voice" is not "you". It is a filter and an impediment to your "free" speech. It is the deflection and the reflection of energy from the above-mentioned gradient that instead of serving you, depletes and deletes any and all real volition.

Want to get enlightened? Lighten your load by ditching the lists, thoughts and emotional baggage and you will find that your new-found freedom equates to peace of mind and the ability to be in harmony with yourself and every moment you are in.

bri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

To Do 12/8/10

Ditch the lists,
thoughts,
emotional baggage.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Perfecting is part of perfection. Reply with quote

It's a start!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: