FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Regeneromics - Exit the Matrix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Peter!

I don't want to turn this into a music thread
but I feel like Keith Jarret made "contact"
when he recorded this album:

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_K%C3%B6ln_Concert

Jarrett had not slept in two nights. He arrived at the opera house late and tired after an exhausting hours-long drive in a Renault R4. He rushed to finish a hasty meal just minutes before the concert was to begin. After learning about the substandard piano, Jarrett nearly refused to play. Brandes, who just turned 18 years old, had to convince the 29-year-old Jarrett to perform nonetheless.[2] Almost as an afterthought, the sound technicians decided to place microphones and record the concert, even if only for the house archive.[2]

The instrument was tinny and thin in the upper registers, so Jarrett concentrated on ostinatos and rhythmic figures.

Despite the obstacles, Jarrett's performance was enthusiastically received, and the subsequent recording was acclaimed by the critics and an enormous commercial success. With sales of more than 3.5 million, it became the best-selling solo album in jazz history

Put's me in "that state of mind":

Quote:

Any good artist crosses the plane, even if they're a jerk offstage. Laughing

Last edited by bri on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
bri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more quick thought...is 'contact' really a good descriptive word for this?
To me that seems to imply something outside of myself.
I know what you really mean though, Peter.
I like 'crossing the mirror plane'. No reason to leave home base, just adjust the state of mind.
Whatever works. Smile

Quote:
That tension is the pressure that is exerted by the refinement gradient that separates the upper mental reaches from the ego and it's thought-deranged cohorts. That "voice" is not "you". It is a filter and an impediment to your "free" speech. It is the deflection and the reflection of energy from the above-mentioned gradient that instead of serving you, depletes and deletes any and all real volition.

Idea Epic Win!
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Light, animus, action! Reply with quote

To be more precise, it is a "descent".

Your refined energies are finally able to make it through the blockages and impediments (thanks to our continuing and continuous existential efforts) and the light reaches its transponders, where energy becomes reality and not illusion.

All things tend to go from regions of higher pressure, elevation, refinement etc. because they represent the potential energy of the system. We are the kinestheologists who are responsible for the conversion (transformation) of the ethereal to the material. Without hands, the surgeon leaves his patient on the table, the farmer his crops in the field, the architect his designs in his head.

"Contact" applies more to the transformational aspect of the process so it does apply, just in a delayed way.

bri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Wed Sep 08, 2010

No more big gaps like that.
Next audio upcoming real soon.... Wink

I'm gonna hold you to that buddy...
Understand though, shit's happening...fast!
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let me ask in order for me to understand more clearly, the reality that the Regeneromics concept is contingent on is ultimately an atheistic view or am I misunderstanding the concept? Thanks lol. Bri you sort of "tipped" me off when you mentioned that you may be implying something outside of yourself, which (to me) seemed as though that certainly isn't the case in your view. I think this and concepts like these are very very important in helping us to see what is the nature of ultimate reality. Can it be deciphered? Can we know what exists? etc.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: As the world turns .... do we? Reply with quote

We are part of a process as well as being part of a whole.

Reality is subjective because our presence is a projection. Our source is as inevitable as it is everlasting. Our spirit just needs to set things in place so that it can reconnect the disparate parts and get the whole machine back to running on time.

The Maya saw the cyclical nature of our existence, do we?

Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhh, thanks for clearing that up Peter. Well what about our senses? I mean can they be trusted on such a view? I mean if reality is subjective, that just causes more problems and questions than anything because even the pursuit of truth ultimately would be a meaningless task. Also, I am really interested in the projection theory. What is the ultimate origin of this projection?
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Every starting point is just where something ended Reply with quote

Sensory INPUT. We cannot project our senses because the density of the material is just too much for our current level of refinement. They are useful in the tactile sense (in terms of human survival) but inadequate in the ethereal sense (mental, astral and other non-material planes of existence), as they are like using sledge-hammers to dice chives.

We do have one pro (verbalisations) and one con (thought projection) that are useful or not for the same reasons as above. Sound vibration resonates here in the material while thought reflection just echoes around in the brain-case. Wink The "projection" aspect of our source (the real in reality) comes from the dimensionality of existence. Our plane appears as a flat 2-dimensional, information array hologram when observed from the ethereal plane. When energy is presented to the array, a projection of data occurs as a result and we observe it's appearance depending on the perspective of our current state. This is why mind-expanding drugs (or any other similar experience) makes what we sense seem so much "more" that what we are used to.

As far as truth goes, it is not an a priori so it can neither be defined in any other way than being subject to perception. I appreciate that this may seem counter-intuitive but when you consider that the ego is a barrier to accessing our reality, it relies on Cartesian and "rational" points of reference to limit its exposure to uncertainty.

Were it not for uncertainty, could there be creativity? Thanks for joining in and I am more than interested by your contribution to this exchange. It is necessary for the raising of the vibrational frequency of what we are sharing. Idea

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Every fledgling leaves the nest eventually and eventfully. Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
the pursuit of truth ultimately would be a meaningless task

That would depend entirely on your perspective and I don't mean that in the negative sense. Truth, being subjective in nature, can be used to help locate and refine our appreciation of......ourselves.

Reality, being a projection, has a source. That source is common to all realities and is shared by all perceivers of reality. The way we interact creates a sort of "triangulation" that allows us to make use of the resulting circuit that allows for the inspection and introspection of our various energy fields. It is not so much necessary to abandon rational, intellectual analysis as it is a prerequisite that they be placed in the proper perspective. The ego has used them as a crutch to support its ego-centric perceptions. While very useful in survival mode, as we adapt to the evolutionary mode of existence we find that they are inadequate and inarticulate as far as perfecting our approach and employ of our presence here in the material/ethereal junction.

We are in transition. We are leaving the solid foundation of our beginnings and taking a flying leap into the next level. That leap started from the "truth" oriented base that we nested in. Our flight will be based on how we deal with and take advantage of the knowledge that we gain, once we spread our wings and open ourselves fully to that which existence offers.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peter:
It is not so much necessary to abandon rational, intellectual analysis as
it is a prerequisite that they be placed in the proper perspective. The ego
has used them as a crutch to support its ego-centric perceptions.

Such a vital and subtle issue. A feminine counterpart of earthed-ness and
intuition needed to balance the masculine, point precision of rationality.

Western rationality suffers an excess of masculine orientation arising
out of the roots of Western rationalism in male-dominated Christianity.

Quote:
Peter:
when you consider that the ego is a barrier to accessing our reality,
it relies on Cartesian and "rational" points of reference to limit its
exposure to uncertainty.

Touche. Uncertainty the unacknowledged dragon to be faced.

Great contributions in the thread, thanks.

Quote:
Big Boss:
Regeneromics concept is contingent on is ultimately an atheistic view
or am I misunderstanding the concept?

Atheistic, in the sense of not believing a paternal/maternal God figure
created the universe. Clearly, that belief is founded on the god-like
powers our parents seemed to possess. After all, our physical bodies
were created by these god-like parents. So why not a God figure
to create the universe as well.

But of course our parents are mere adult children themselves, so
the chain of creation did not start with them -it preceded them.

Creation is a Narrative. A Text. An Idea. A Continuity.
An Expansion. A Refinement of Process. An Art.

Created to Create.

The Prime (Re)Cycle. =God.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Point of view or viewpoint, one and the same. Reply with quote

Major stumbling blocks to the "enlightenment" of our denser propensities are the competing aspects of individual consciousness.

On one hand (what, chirality again? Wink ) we have the attention to material detail orientation of our physical manifestation.

On the other hand we have that strange but beckoning desire to sit down in the middle of the jungle (mountain-top, office cubicle, whatever) and contemplate the universe.

This is, in fact, the basic sense of the mirror-plane. The breaking of symmetry that provides for access to the creative void. The space within the space. Regeneromics is all about getting in touch with a vision of self that is expansive while being intensive at the same time. Once that vision achieves clarity, we have taken the second step towards the next level.

The first step? Why, nothing more than planting our feet firmly in the midst of (seemingly) nothingness. We are only restrained by our lack of experience and getting there is all about the movement towards and through what each experience means and holds. Existence is the reason for reality so why not become explorers at our own expense. There is really nothing better to be or to do.

Last edited by Peter on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa....hit with an insane amount of knowledge Wink. Thanks guys. I'll read up on this and then offer my thoughts or further questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: