FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Anita's Miraculous Near-Death Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Anita's Miraculous Near-Death Story Reply with quote

I had cancer (Hodgkin's Lymphoma), and on this fateful morning, I could not move. My husband rushed me to hospital. After doing scans, they diagnosed me with grade 4B lymphoma (the highest grade). The senior oncologist looked at my report and told my husband that it was too late, that my organs were now shutting down. I only had 36 hours to live.

The oncologist said he would do whatever he could, but prepared my husband that I would most likely not make it, as my organs were no longer functioning. They started me on a chemotherapy drip as well as oxygen.Then they started to take tests to determine what drugs to use.

I was drifting in and out of consciousness during this time. I could feel my spirit actually leaving my body. I saw and heard the conversations between my husband and the doctors taking place outside my room, about 40 feet away down a hallway. I was later able to verify this conversation with my shocked husband.

Then I actually "crossed over" to another dimension. I was engulfed in a total feeling of love. I also experienced extreme clarity of why I had the cancer, why I had come into this life in the first place, what role everyone in my family played in my life in the grand scheme of things, and how life works in general.

The clarity and understanding I obtained in this state is almost indescribable. Words cannot describe the experience. I was at a place where I understood how much more there is than what we are able to conceive in our three-dimensional world. I realized what a gift life is, and that I was surrounded by loving spiritual beings, who were always around me even when I did not know it.

The amount of love I felt was overwhelming. From this perspective, I knew how powerful I am and saw the amazing possibilities we as humans are capable of achieving during a physical life. I found out that if I survived, my purpose now would be to live “heaven on earth” using this new understanding, and also to share this knowledge with other people. However I had the choice of whether to come back into life, or go towards death.

I was made to understand that it was not my time, but I always had the choice. And if I chose death, I would not be experiencing a lot of the gifts that the rest of my life still held in store.

One of the things I wanted to know was that if I chose life, would I have to come back to this sick body, because my body was very, very sick and the organs had stopped functioning. I was then made to understand that if I chose life, my body would heal very quickly. I would see a difference in not months or weeks, but days!

I was shown how illnesses start on an energetic level before they become physical. If I chose to go into life, the cancer would be gone from my energy, and my physical body would catch up very quickly. I then understood that when people have medical treatments for illnesses, it rids the illness only from their body but not from their energy, so the illness often returns.

I realized if I went back, I would return with a very healthy energy. My physical body would catch up to the energetic conditions very quickly and permanently. I was given the understanding that this applies to anything, not only illnesses, but physical conditions, psychological conditions, etc.

I was "shown" that everything going on in our lives is dependant on this energy around us, created by us. Nothing is solid. We create our surroundings, our conditions, etc. depending on where this "energy" is at. The clarity I received around how we get what we do was phenomenal! It’s all about where we are energetically. I was made to feel that I was going to see "proof" of this first hand if I returned back to my body.

I was drifting in and out between the two worlds. Every time I drifted into the "other side", I was shown more and more scenes. There was one which showed how my life had touched all the people I had come in contact with. It was sort of like a tapestry and showed how I affected everyone's lives around me. There was another which showed my brother on a plane, having heard the news I was dying, coming to see me (this was later verified to me, as when I started to come round, my brother was there having just got off a plane).

I then saw a glimpse of my brother and me and somehow seemed to understand it was a previous life, where I was much older than him and was like a mother to him (in this life, he is older than me). I saw in that life I was very protective towards him. I suddenly became aware he was on the plane to come and see me, and felt "I can't do this to him. I can't let him come and see me dead". Then I also saw how my husband's purpose was linked to mine, and how we had decided to come and experience this life together. If I went, he would probably follow soon after.

I was made to understand – as tests had been taken for my organ functions and the results were not out yet – that if I chose life, the results would show that my organs were functioning normally. If I chose death, the results would show organ failure as the cause of death, due to cancer. I was able to change the outcome of the tests by my choice!

I made my choice to live. As I started to wake up (in a very confused state, as I could not at that time tell which side of the veil I was on), the doctors came rushing into the room with big smiles on their faces saying to my family, “Good news! we got the results and her organs are functioning. We can’t believe it!! Her body really did seem like it had shut down!”

After that, I began to recover rapidly. The doctors waited for me to become stable enough to do a lymph node biopsy to track the type of cancer cells. Once completed, they could not find a single lymph node big enough to suggest cancer. Yet upon entering the hospital my body had been filled with swollen lymph nodes. They then did a bone marrow biopsy to assess the cancer activity so that they could adjust the chemotherapy according to the disease. Yet there wasn’t any cancer in the bone marrow.

The doctors were very confused, but told me it must have been a rapid response to the chemo. Because they themselves were unable to understand what was going on, they made me undergo test after test, all of which I passed with flying colors. Clearing every test empowered me even more! I had a full body scan, and because they couldn't believe they didn't find anything, they made the radiologist repeat it again!!!!

Because of my experience, I am now sharing with everyone I know that miracles are possible in our lives every day. After what I have seen, I realize that absolutely anything is possible, and that we did not come here to suffer. Life is supposed to be great, and we are very, very loved. The way I look at life has changed dramatically. I am so glad to have been given a second chance to experience “heaven on earth”.

Note: Anita's amazing near-death story has been read and appreciated by many thousands from around the globe. To read more on her most fascinating experience and how it completely transformed her life, click here http://tinylink.com/?JF5dSXfypI

BlueMental

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some things seem weird to people, while other people see the same event with a clearer understanding.

To me the situation that happened to Anita is totally understandable, yet many might say that there is some kind of a mistake or mistruth to her story.

I have in this encarnation had several 'near death experiences' and I am going to write here about one of them.

I had a motorcycle accident. I was riding an 1100cc Suzuki GSXR Slingshot (Those are the Super Bikes that hit a cool 340km's per hour ( 212.5 Miles per hour ) and I was racing with a Ducati. We went through a corner that the roadsign warning states maximum speed of 60 km's per hour (37.5 mph). I left the road and careened over the side of a steep mountainous slope.

The speed I was doing when I hit the first tree was 230 km's/hour. I had slowed down quite a lot since leaving the road.

I then ploughed through 25 m (82 feet) of trees and landed on the only rock on the entire mountain side. The rock cracked open my helmet and cracked my skull. I leaked some brain matter onto said rock. The muscles in my right arm were pulverized into a squishy pulp since I continued to steer the bike while going through the tree's. I do not have a left arm. That was paralysed then later I had it amputated due to a different motorcycle accident I had 10 years prior to this one. I burst my right eardrum and also broke my right scapula.

The ambulance arrived and took me to the nearest hospital. In the hospital they did cat scans and God knows what other tests. They reported to my family and friends that I would either be brain dead permanently or dead within the next few hours.

I did not die. I do not recall anything as Anita did. No 'lights', no conversations, no other dimentions. Yet I have (not only from this experience) a conscious knowledge that there is 'more'. It is not something I can really explain in words. It is simply an awareness that is.

On waking later in the hospital, this might be days or hours, I have no idea, I asked one of the nurses for a glass of water. She looked totally puzzled and looked at me as if I was off my rocker.

She talked to me in the mother to baby 'cuchie coo' type of talk.

This was when I realised that I could not actually speak any longer. I had messed up the internal filing cabinet.

So even though I was fully lucid in my mind, the words that came out of my mouth were unconnected gibberish. In the nurses/doctors world I was a brain dead person. They could not understand a word.

One of the amazing things that I learned from this experience was how people act when they are 'alone'. To them I was a not conscious entity. No different really than a piece of furniture.

They were not aware that I was fully lucid and cognisant of everything happening around me, so they had no need to keep up their external 'masks/facades' which they portray to their daily world.

Some of the nurses were really cool people. Intuitive people. The kind of people that became nurses cause they actually give a shit about people and wish to help. Those type of people would for example come to the bed and help adjust a pillow, or assist me to drink a bit of water because intuitively they new I was thirsty.

While some of the nurses were sadistic in nature who intentionally hurt just for the fuck of it. At that time I could not respond to them as I later did, since my arm muscles were not usable. It took me a few days to get them working well enough to allow me to rotate my body in bed so that I could respond in a more appropriate way to the sadist nurses. (There were two of them.) So the next time one of the sadist nurses came to pull their tricks on me, I kicked her full force in the face. Neither she nor the other sadist ever bothered me again after that 'statement'.

Some of the other nurses were neither sadists nor intuitive. They were more like 'this is what I do for my wages' type of people. To them it would not really make much of a difference if they were cleaning the room or looking after a patient. Sort of like a void state. An 'emptiness'.

Anyway, I was in hospital for 3 weeks. Though I could not speak, they new by that stage quite clearly that there was no way I was going to stay in hospital. I was physically strong enough to leave if it meant fighting my way out, which I would have done had they tried to stop me.

It took me 6 months to 'restructure' my internal filing cabinet so I could again speak words and sentances that others could understand. Prior to that accident, I had a near perfect recall of numbers. I also could intuitively understand what anyone was saying even though their language was absolutely foreign to me. I lost both of those abilities. I sometimes still have what is best described as a 'mental stutter'.

One of the best ways to explain it woyuld be like this. Let us say for example that I was trying to speak about an Actor, in this case lets say Jack Nicholson, yet even though the actors name is in my memory, I am unable to find the right 'pathway' for lack of a better way of explaining it, to find his name. So I would state something like this 'You know the actor in the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest?' to which the person would say yes, Jack Nicholson. And as soon as I hear the name Jack, the 'pathway' becomes apparrent and I lose the 'stutter' and I can then continue to speak whatever it was about him I wanted to.

Anyway, after I retaught myself to speak, my family were still worried that I might be in 'danger'. Brain Aneurisms and all sorts of other dreaded things were always on their minds. But I knew that I was 100% fine. So I went again to a different set ofQuacks (not the same hospital) and asked them to do a new cat scan.

They did so and said that my brain was 100% fine. No damage, no problems of any kind.

The original doctors decided when showed the new cat scan (to put my families minds at rest was the reason for showing them) decided that there must have been a 'malfunction' with the catscan machine that did the first scan.

They could not and can not perceive any way for a brain to go from the first catscan state to the second catscan state period. That is outside of their 'world'.

Makes you think... doesn't it?

The cat s

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings BlueMental,

Thanks for sharing your experience. The mind is an amazing tool and you have been able to show yourself and others this very thing.

Was there more to your posting as it appear to stop mid sentence.

Cheers

David

BlueMental

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was more, and it is actually stated just not directly.

We quite literally create our reality.

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I meant was, I thought that The cat s had been a truncated sentence.

Agreed, we do create our reality.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! BlueMental.

Ok, it's pretty clear that you know there is "more",
because of your wonderfully reckless attitude to
preserving your life "here"!
Wink

Quote:
Some of the nurses were really cool people. Intuitive people. The kind of
people that became nurses cause they actually give a shit about people
and wish to help.

Yeah the kind of people who make it worthwhile staying "here".

Quote:
I also could intuitively understand what anyone was saying
even though their language was absolutely foreign to me.

Only had a similar experience once - with one person.

The "conversation" we had was just smatterings of what seemed like
unrelated single words. But we were exchanging whole paragraphs of
unspoken thoughts all the time. Super-conscious conversation.

And this super-conscious level seems to be revealed both by your own
account and the terrific story of Anita posted by Ozregeneration.

These accounts confirm we certainly have capacity to create our own
reality within the confines of our own bodies. But it's not a talent or
ability demonstrated by everyone.

I've met people with terminal disease and was shocked to find that
most had no internal vital determination for life --rather a bland and
fatalistic attitude.

Both of these amazing recoveries seem like a literal rebirth in the Spirit.

That experience is a part of any life.
But not as dramatically as these!

bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueMental wrote:

To me the situation that happened to Anita is totally understandable, yet many might say that there is some kind of a mistake or mistruth to her story.

I believe her.
My mom went through a similar experience,
she's a bit more 'religious' about it
but isn't overboard with her beliefs.
When I was 10 years old as far as our family
knew the breast cancer had taken it's toll,
there were signs of her coming back, then
after she got through chemo she had a terrible reaction
to all of the antibiotics she was given.
I didn't really 'know' this at the time,
just had a feeling.
I somehow told my mom in my mind
that it wasn't time for her to go.
It wasn't desperate praying, I somehow
knew she was listening.
She lived, said she saw the white light,
and someone told her that it wasn't time
yet. It was a great feeling, but she pushed back against
it and listened to this 'man' telling her to stay.
Weird feeling...that was me?

I've had few experiences that can equal this.
Maybe when I nearly died drunk in the hospital,
but that was a more hellish experience.

I use drugs sparingly but I've certainly
had unexplainable experiences
on LSD or Shrooms including telepathic
conversation. More so on the mushrooms,
LSD was very scary, virtual, man-made,
and too-long lasting. Laughing

A more simple example of this phenomenon
would be 'thinking about someone right before
they appear'. I don't mean like 'hey I was just
thinking about you'. More like 'I wonder whatever
happened to him/her?' and suddenly they come around the corner
you're walking towards. It happens so often
that sometimes I'm so freaked out I can't talk to the person,
or I seem distant at first..

Quote:
and wish to help.

They're out there and you gotta love them.
My best friend's mom is a nurse.
One night she was driving home,
an older white woman in a segregated
ghetto. Connecticut is one of the most segregated states,
with violent inner cities, forget any preconceptions.
Shots rang out and a young African-American male
lay dying in the middle of the road.
She was off the clock, could have called 911 and kept driving.
No, she risked getting shot herself, left her car right there,
and saved the dude's life.
The news spent more time exploiting that fact that
there was a shooting.
Although she was interviewed for an hour, the news used
a 2 second blurb from it like she was just a fucking witness.
She doesn't care though, just glad she was able to save a life.
BlueMental

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit! I missed that. Appologies Ozregeneration. I was typing out a sentance about how the doctors see the previous cat scan, and then choose to see it a different way because it does not fit in their reality. The sentance I typed 'They could not... etc.' was supposed to replace it, but I failed to delete the bit that stuck behind as a half sentance.

Fintan wrote:
Wow! BlueMental.

Ok, it's pretty clear that you know there is "more",
because of your wonderfully reckless attitude to
preserving your life "here"!
Wink

Ummmm. It is (as are all things in) a long story, but I shall state it this way, somewhere around 1997 I actually lost count of how many near death experiences I had. If I recall, it was somewhere around 26 of them by that stage.

Some people tend to think I have a death wish, but that is not true at all. I state that most people tend instead to have a fear of living. They tend to try to live in a safe and controlled safety zone which only really exists as a mental concept anyway.

If you live 'safely' in the corner of your room, don't think a falling meteor won't crash through your roof when it is your time.

Fintan wrote:
Only had a similar experience once - with one person.

The "conversation" we had was just smatterings of what seemed like
unrelated single words. But we were exchanging whole paragraphs of
unspoken thoughts all the time. Super-conscious conversation.

And this super-conscious level seems to be revealed both by your own
account and the terrific story of Anita posted by Ozregeneration.

These accounts confirm we certainly have capacity to create our own
reality within the confines of our own bodies. But it's not a talent or
ability demonstrated by everyone.

I've met people with terminal disease and was shocked to find that
most had no internal vital determination for life --rather a bland and
fatalistic attitude.

Both of these amazing recoveries seem like a literal rebirth in the Spirit.

That experience is a part of any life.
But not as dramatically as these!

You are partially correct in your initial sentance 'Only had a similar experience once...'

I say partially because you actually have these experiences and conversations all the time, yet you have only been consciously aware of it once.

Think about it. You walk into a pub, and you look around and gauge the 'vibe'. Internally you are aware that those dudes on that end of the bar are troublemakers, while this other group are 'cool'.

Another time it is far easier to notice these discussions is when talking with very young children. Either where those children can not yet speak the spoken tongue, or when they can but are not yet fully fluent in it.

A while back I was outside a pub at the beach, drinking some beers with a friend. Another person walked up to where we were seated and said hello to my friend. My friends instant response to that guy was "Fuck OFF!!!" This might seem a little harsh, but my friend handled it the right way. The guy was a sponger. You KNOW the type I am talking about. The way he walked and held himself literally shouted that he was trying to bum a beer or a smoke or whatever he could weasel out of the situation.

So rather than go through all the meanial 'politeness' my friend simply cut to the quick and showed him that his game was up.

Once you have become aware that you see more than just what is on the surface, you become more able to see what is being said 'between the lines'.

The funniest irony in 'seeing' that there is more is that they we usually get to be fully conscious of it by the 'heavy' situations, like Anita's near death experience.

It might seem at first that there is a huge difference between 'reading' the general vibe of a pub, or of one person or another while comparing it to a near death experience, but the 'insight' or conversing to the 'inside' or subconscious is one and the same. You might say that one is a general conversation, while the other is an earnest and more pressing statement. They both however are conversations with the same 'realm' for want of a better word.

Our subconscious is intrinsically connected to the superconsciousness. Everything that we 'feel' from it are conversation with the superconsciousness - the inside. Many people, due to being burned at the stake in the past, place severe internal confinement or limitations on their feelings, however that does not stop the feelings. It only stops the conscious awareness of them.

I saw a documentary once about a large antelope called the Eland. It has a particular liking towards a particular thorn tree's leaves, which is a delicacy of note to it's species. Yet if that Eland and the rest of the herd eat those leaves, within 15 minutes, the tree pumps a bitter chemical into the leaves and the Eland then stop eating them.

This is the tree's self defence mechanism. The strange thing is that any and all trees with a certain radius (around 50 miles if I recall correctly) of the tree that initially 'defended' itself, also pump the same bitter chemical into their leaves.

That is a conversation with the inside in the plant world.

The same can be said of the 100th monkey syndrome with humanity. When a certain ratio of people believe something to be true, then suddenly everyone 'knows' this truth as if it was always there and obvious to all.

So from this you can realise that conversing in these 'between the lines' things are a talent shared by everyone and everything. If it is in the human body or field of awareness, then since we are the microcosm of the macrocosm, then it is in Universe or Universe's field of awareness.

It might be a latent talent that is not consciously observed by most individuals. (latent - talent = anagram r us) Yet it is there nevertheless.

Today I went into town with Janine. She is a teacher at a school in my area, and she said that another school needed a teacher and she would introduce me to Tembalani so we could discuss if I would teach there.

As we were getting out the car, she said, "We should look for Tembalani at place a or place b." I told here not to worry about Tembalani, and let us go have a cup of coffee.

We went to a local hangout, and ended up chatting and eating pizza and drinking several cups of coffee 'wasting' the day.

While we were there, I explained to her that we define Universe by the way we think and perceive and state things. Our conceptual/cultural/political/allother-al preconceptions form ruling structure in Universe. So if we think or state that if we want to find Tembalani then we need to do a or b. In doing so, we set a structure of rules that Universe needs to adhere to. So we in truth are limiting or circumscribing Universe.

After a while, we chatted about various other things, and in walks Tembalani.

Janine was amazed. She is still reeling from this and was asking me how it is possible that this happened.

If one focuses attention on a particular plan of action to achieve a result, then Universe's die is cast and one then needs to proceed to do that plan of action to get the said result.

With regard to people with terminal disease and a fatalistic attitude, I shall tell you about a guy that worked for me. His name was Hamilton, and I used to own a steel manufacturing company.

By accident one day, he got his hand caught in a guillotine. He lost his pinky finger, and the top two segments of the finger next to it. His three primary digits were still fine. That is his thumb, his forefinger and his index finger.

Due to this 'disability' he quite literally switched off his zest for life. 9 months later he passed on.

It was for me a sad way of finding out how his concept of his reality meant to him that losing 1 and 2/3rds of his fingers that perform almost no practical use in the human body was enough for him to give up living.

After losing my arm, I discovered an add on to an old saying which became the following:- "Sticks and stones can break my bones.... but all they are, are bones!"

With regards to 'the terrific story', yes it is true that the story is terrific, but it is a concept issue. It seems terrific if ones universe is confined to the 'rational science' mode of thinking. Because in that universe, the pain and suffering is an unfair situation placed upon one who does not deserve it.

Yet in an ironic way (yes, inside is often ironic) it allowed Anita to realise that her illness can and was removed. That in turn can bring to her awareness that her dis-ease, whether it be state of mind, concept or an erroneous belief system then builds itself into her physical reality.

Anita is also now aware that once she leaves the physical vehicle (her body) that it was only a vehicle for her in this realm. She does not cease. So for the 'minor' inconvenience of nearly dying of cancer, Anita learned a truly inspiring lesson of the important aspects regarding life and what in life has any real value.

interlude...

Ons se Ons is Hulle se Hulle Part 2
( Afrikaans Language (Germanic/Dutch based Language of South Africa) which is difficult to translate into English, but means roughly - The Us of Us is the Them's of Them or Those we call Us, to "them" are "them's"

all are the same yet different
with radical points of view
yet deep inside their foolish pride
distorts their point of view
are the animals beneath us
or the water that feeds our veins
pride makes us like to win
for us to control the game
yet control we lose
of our hands and feet
to reach our main objectives
we hide away within the fray
shooting wildly in all directions
whilst all we hit
with spite and deceit
go silent to their graves
when all we really meant to destroy
was the vision our minds portrayed
we fight our fears
with guns and rifles
while in our minds fear breeds
it pushes and pulls
both night and day
until we make it physical
if we kill another one of them today
have we made a brand new miracle
the only thing that makes them them
are the veils inside our minds
with each dispute more thems are formed
in never ending vectors
each them we kill is one of us
a splinter of creation
until at last after the final shot
only one remains
the one who shot dead all the rest
because he was far better
in fact he was the very best
as he controlled the splatter
the signs are there
so be aware
of what our minds can cause
then ponder this
it is better to miss
than boost our ego's applause

I think that in a way these situations are not so much a reawakening of the Spirit. The spirit does not ever really sleep. They are more a conscious recognition and embracing of ones spirit, which in turn is Spirit (all encompassing).

As far as us having the capacity to create our own reality is concerned, we all do this. The trick is to observe ones self as if in third person. At first it is not easy to 'see' ones self objectively, since everything we perceive is based on our perspectives.

So quite naturally, we are biased in our observation, while many do not ever really try to observe themselves at all.

The easiest way it works is by starting to objectively observe other people. Not in a judgemental way. Just by trying to see what and why people do what they do. As you start to become more aware of the things other people do and the possible why of doing what they do, you begin to notice similar or same situations that you yourself do. This in turn allows you to start the journey of seeing that the unique and individual you, is actually also visible in others.

When you have been doing it for a while, you begin to notice archetypes or characteristics that are prevalent in different types of people. Be it different cultural groups or different work fields. The distinctions are not really relevant. What is relevant is that those people that display certain characteristics or mindsets if you wish to call it that, share a very similar reality.

Since you have observed it in others, the easiest mindset realities to observe at first, are those seemingly most different from yours.

You then realise that if you were to incorporate those mindsets, behaviours and characteristics into your daily life, then your reality would tend to become more like their reality.

This in turn allows you to realise that your own reality is dynamic. It is not a solid thing cast in stone. By changing your viewpoint, you in turn begin to change your reality.

Since you observe other peoples viewpoints, characteristics and reasoning, you understand that your reality is formed by your viewpoint, characteristics and reasoning. This is where you start in ernest to observe your own why's and wherefore's.

It also allows you the reprieve of becoming less judgemental and more understanding of other people and beings ( beings = anything that does in Fuller's terms 'eventing' ).

The majority of people with their heads stuck in the sand are people who have suppressed their inate conection to the inside. ( 'inate' - Notice how many words containing 'in' refer to constructive issues. ) Because of this they give their 'subroutines' more power than they should have as they believe that those subroutines (their characteristics, mindsets and belief systems) are a description of the 'real' whilst the subroutines are actually the creation building blocks and formations of the dynamic reality.

So the sand that they have their heads stuck in, to them seem like 'reality'. It is beyond their ken to perceive that their subroutines formed their 'reality'.

Only buy observing an ostrich with it's head in the sand can we become aware that we ourselves have sand surrounding our heads. This allows us to the begin the journey of getting our heads out of said sand.

Thank them for the gift they give us. That is their current purpose.

Perhaps we have reached the 99th monkey......?

BlueMental.

BlueMental

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:

...I somehow told my mom in my mind
that it wasn't time for her to go...

... It was a great feeling, but she pushed back against
it and listened to this 'man' telling her to stay.
Weird feeling...that was me?

Possible it was you, but your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:

I use drugs sparingly but I've certainly
had unexplainable experiences
on LSD or Shrooms including telepathic
conversation. More so on the mushrooms,
LSD was very scary, virtual, man-made,
and too-long lasting. Laughing

I am now an ex-druggie, I stopped in 1998. But I did vast amounts of drugs and alcohol for +- 12 years.
The mind drugs are apparently Spiritually enlightening, but some of my other druggie friends thought I was mad/eccentric anyway, so who knows really?

Quote:
A more simple example of this phenomenon
would be 'thinking about someone right before
they appear'. I don't mean like 'hey I was just
thinking about you'. More like 'I wonder whatever
happened to him/her?' and suddenly they come around the corner
you're walking towards. It happens so often
that sometimes I'm so freaked out I can't talk to the person,
or I seem distant at first..

If you read my response prior to this one, you will read about where Tembalani arrived 'coincidentally' while I was having coffee with Janine.
She recalled after that, when she was walking down the beach at a time that she had no job and she thought in an abstract kind of way in her mind that it would be great if some money were to wash up on the beach.

A while later, it did.

I then told her that it is an 'old mages debate' and mages can debate into infinity. Did she create the event, or did she rather instinctively become aware that Universe had a note washing in the ocean in her vicinity.

There are pro's and con's to both sides of the argument. Yet due to a conceptual 'click' that happened recently to me, I state that she created the event period.

I'm sure you will have at some stage in your life have had a 'realisation' occur when suddenly, 4 or 5 seemingly unrelated things/concepts/ideas suddenly 'click' together to form a cohesive whole that shouts "Eureka!" in your head. That is the type of click I meant in the previous paragraph.

It is however not the same with people. I feel it can be done to control another sentient being, but that is a 'heavy' matter that I would not like to do(and do not know how to do either).

I feel that when a person 'pops into mind' and shortly after that appears in your physical vicinity, that it is an 'inside' conversation or dual observation between the two of you on a subconscious level that you are in the same vicinity which leads to a 'synchronistic' physical meeting/phone call etc.

As far as Tembalani is concerned, I am guessing, but I think perhaps Universe folds events in ways to allow it to be convenient for us to be at the same place at the same time, also because Tembalani's universe needs a teacher and it assists/agrees with both our universes.

I have however observed these kind of synchronistic happenings/meetings so many times that to me they are the norm, as opposed to them being few and far between.

They do not always happen though. When that is the case, then I reckon 'oh well, not meant to be, Universe needs me elsewhere.'

I still feel though that it is a fully harmful thing to myself, another being and Universe to control another being. It is the exact opposite of awakening.

Quote:
Quote:
and wish to help.

They're out there and you gotta love them.

Those ones are the easy ones to love. The freakout is in a warped and twisted way, it is the uncool nurses that we have got to love. I kicked the sadist nurse in the face with a loving message that said "please think twice about hurting 'retards' or anyone else for that matter."

Quote:
My best friend's mom is a nurse.
One night she was driving home,
...she was just a fucking witness.
She doesn't care though, just glad she was able to save a life.

There are what are known as 'old souls', those are the people that have a wisdom beyond their years. That woman is an old soul.

The thing that I battle however to understand though is by my reckoning, we are all the same 'age' since we have been reincarnating since the the chicken and the egg started debating on who came first. So how is it that there are so many 'sleeping/young souls' and so few 'old souls'.

My cousin and myself once had a discussion about 'what if' scenarios. He asked if he drove past an elderly person that was stuck on the side of the road with a puncture, should he turn around and go back to assist that person.

I said to him that if he had only become aware of the man being stuck after driving past him, then it was not his intuition speaking. It was rather himself handing out a guilt trip, so he should not turn around.

Perhaps I am wrong, but instinct to me is very clear and easy to understand. I have not ever experienced instinct as an 'after event' add on.

Sometimes however, things can turn sour when following instinct, and they have done so for me in the past. They also could have done so for your friends mom. But the 'sour' turning has never been anything serious that got me damaged or anything like that.

I say thank you to the people that are like the intuitive cool nurses who have helped heal me and the nurses like your friends mom.

BlueMental

bri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueMental wrote:

I still feel though that it is a fully harmful thing to myself, another being and Universe to control another being. It is the exact opposite of awakening.

I get what you are saying.
There are selfish ways to look at it.
'I imagined him/her' vs. 'we imagined each other'.

BlueMental wrote:

So how is it that there are so many 'sleeping/young souls' and so few 'old souls'?

Forgetting. Crying or Very sad
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueMental wrote:
Ons se Ons is Hulle se Hulle Part 2
( Afrikaans Language (Germanic/Dutch based Language of South Africa) which is difficult to translate into English, but means roughly - The Us of Us is the Them's of Them or Those we call Us, to "them" are "them's"

This reminds me of the this statement from The Wonders

"That Which You Are, Is That Which I Am, and That Which I Am, Is That Which You Are"

BlueMental wrote:
The easiest way it works is by starting to objectively observe other people. Not in a judgemental way....

I know exactly what you mean, for many years I've been encouraged to use Observation Without Judgement as a methodology to observe myself and the words I speak, the thoughts I have and the different beliefs and psychologies I have taken on.

This is something I posted here some years back which might be of interest to you.

Cheers

David

BlueMental

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Ozregenerations.

Your post in the link you gave me is partially correct. I specifically avoid using the word 'true', because there is no such animal as 'truth'. I shall attempt to explain.

A way to view it is thus. The preconceived notions and ideologies that we inherit on our birth on this realm, are very much like a computer programming language.

The nature of things has a syntax, a grammar so to speak of how things 'are'.

By looking a little deeper at our wording of things, it becomes more apparent.

A Corporation is controlled by a Chief Executive Officer. He presides over the Executive Board. People within this Corporation are expected to pay attention to the CEO.

This is just one of many of the phraseology inherent to the perceived nature underlying 'life as we know it'.

It is very military in nature. Now compare it to a different statement.

A business owner leads his co-workers by example.

These two statements are far from the same. They have a totally different conceptual 'reality' underlying them.

The mood and the manner in which things are done in these two 'worlds' are not the same at all.

Now we as individuals fail to realise the inherent 'programming' that we base our 'reality' upon. We operate within the reality bound by these perceptions. They are our rule base. The essence of our realities structure.

Now as things progress, these inherent concepts change. As they alter, so too does the reality alter. New things become possible. New ways of understanding things become 'truths'.

Notice the word understanding. When one goes beneath the inherent structure (stands under it), other ways of conception (bringing new creation) occur, which alters the reality.

The part which lies under our perceived concept of reality is the combined 'us' including all energy and all beings. As Fintan calls it, the Super Mind. Yet Fintan in a paradoxical way limits the supermind to Earth.

It is paradoxical only because the Earth is what we inherently perceive as being 'ours', but the Earth too is merely a part in the all of all energy, which stands within a swirling 'chaos'.

The linear and the lateral, the order and chaos are the two sides of the mirror field. The Earth itself is a construct within a construct within a construct. (Turtles all the way down).

The three things. The 'Mind', the 'Matter' and the 'Mirror Plane' all exist because of the others. They can not exist separately. The Mirror Plane only comes into existence once there are two opposites, and those two opposites can only exist because the mirror plane exists.

They are also mirrored by the person. They represent in every way all of the combined perceptions of one person. The observer of the 'reality' within them. That person only exists, paradoxically, because the mirror of that person already exists which is that persons world.

There is nothing 'outside' of me. Everything is nothing more than a subjective perception which Stems from within me. 'I' am the combination of the all. The Mind, the Matter and the Mirror.

I alone am the creator of my own 'reality', which is actually a dream. The dreamer (The Me dreaming Me in this 'reality') when waking into the 'real', is the creator of that reality, which is a dream. That 'awakened' dream world within which that person dreams is the 'programmer' or better to say the 'writer of the syntax' in which the dream I am in is created by.

There is only 1. And 1 is always 3. (1+1=1 {Mind;Mirror Plane;Matter})

Whatever I perceive is mirrored into my reality into what I 'see' as 'real'.

How 'old' am 'I'?

There is no time. There is only now and now is infinite. Now is ageless. Now is All.

Quote:

From there, if reality is not just based on the limitations imposed by the self, what is reality in truth? Reality in truth, encompasses your perceptions of daily existence and moves beyond the ego personality’s perceptions, to the flow of energy that moves throughout the universe (universal energy). Which as a result of your perceptions and others perceptions begins to comprise a perception, and yes an illusion, a play, where the players are pre-chosen and everyone plays their part. To a degree, reality encompasses all this…Reality is all a play and you can move beyond this.

The 'others' are mirrors of me.

Only by embracing all three that co-create each other as the one can one begin to perceive things beneath the inherent syntax.

One Plus One is One

you are my father
you are my son
you are my brother on the run

you are my daughter
you are my mother
you are my sister deep inside

you are the killer
you are the victim
you are my husband
and my wife

you are my friend
you are my lover
although we have not yet met

you are the book
that's not yet written
you are the ink that's in the well

you are the stones
within the glasshouse
and the hair beneath the gel

you are the answer to the question
that has not yet been said
you are the music in the ocean
you are the bed on which it rests

you are Devil
you are Jesus
you are Allah
and Ghanesh

you are the stars
you are the moon
you are the desert
you are the spoon

you are the cream in the coffee
you are the water in the stream
you are the cup that holds the broth
and everything in between

you are the ghost
you are the dream
you are all
you are none

you are me
I am you
what do you want to do?

BlueMental

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: