FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Electro Dermal Screening

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Janama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Electro Dermal Screening Reply with quote

Last January I made an appointment to have an electro dermal screening. It consists of a special unit attached to a computer. You hold an earth cable in one hand and the practitioner uses a probe to measure the impedence at all the acupuncture points on your other hand - you then swap hands and finally they do all the points in both feet.

The end result is a readout of the efficiency of all the acupuncture nodes and the flow of Chi through them

They the place 2 bottles of homoeopathy water (I assume it's distilled water) onto the machine that then charges each bottle with what you require. You the take drops of the water twice daily.

sounds like the ultimate scam and you'll find a couple of websites saying exactly that.

Anyway I followed the instructions and within days I was starting to feel much better as my energy levels rose - the machine had determined that my endocrine system was stressed. After the two bottles were taken I returned for a second analysis.

This time she asked me if I'd experienced any kidney pain - I said I hadn't yet a few days later I noticed I was experiencing pain in my kidney region - it lasted a day and them went away. Two nights ago I woke with a strong urge to pee but when I reached the toilet I couldn't even though the urge was now becoming so strong it was painful - I went online in an attempt to distract myself from the urge but found myself repeatedly returning to the toilet yet to no avail. Finally I decide to squat on the toilet and suddenly it burst forth and I was relieved. the squatting must of added additional pressure.

I had a medical check the next day as it could have been my prostate but we decided that I had edliminated a kidney stone!

I also have a friend who had an outburst of extreme skin infection with welts and weeping sores all over here body - they hospitalised her yet after all the tests they had no idea of what was the cause - she is now almost fully recovered after weeks of electro dermal therapy.

So has anyone else had or know of this treatment??

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.aspx?Id=1085
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Health All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: