FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
pyramids as surival arks 1st and religous shrines 2nd?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
curious george

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: pyramids as surival arks 1st and religous shrines 2nd? Reply with quote

Simple question arose in my head after playing on the beach with my kids. We built a sand castle pyramid and as the tide came in to destroy it; I noticed how the sharp edges acted as the bow of boat as the water rushed into the beach and as a bow of a boat when the water rush back out to sea. The pyramid just so happened to be built with the angle pointed towards the ocean and the land. It was made of sand so it eventually feel apart but it held up much better than most sand castles.

It drove my imagination to wonder if the true purpose of the pyramid was to survive cataclysmic tsunamis that may occur cyclically over thousands of years. With our ancient ancestors great knowledge of celestial movements; you may wonder if the elite elders of yesterday and today would withhold the true purpose of the pyramids as they could only hold a maximum number of people and couldn't hold the servants who actually built the thing.

My understanding(correct me if I am wrong) is that the pyramids were water tight and had multiple underground rooms and tunnels. So after the cataclysmic event would occur; the elders(Noah?;etc?) would exit the pyramid and start a new civilization and over time the only people who would know the true purpose of the pyramid would be the elite and the general population would use the pyramid for religious purposes and to continue worshiping the elite.

The two major fault lines that mark the earth are 180 degrees apposing each other. One is just off the coast of South east of the US near Puerto Rico and the other is just off Japan. Scientist have noted that if the fault line of the US were to truly rupture; then 500 ft waves would ravage the entire eastern seaboard of the US. You every wonder why only traces of Nomadic settlements exist off the coast of the US with maybe the exception of small stone structures that the Vikings left behind.

I just googled "pyramids and tsunamis" and this was my find:

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/japan/japan2.html

Interesting!...Pyramids off the coast of Japan at least 8000BC!

curious george

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With survival always being the first need of existence; then why haven't scientist looked at the pyramids from that standpoint?...Sure the evidence points to religious purposes as they had to have some intense reason to force there slaves to build the things as they would tell the slaves "built it or the God of "so and so" will torment you here and into eternity". While Mountains are earths natural pyramids with there heights and caves; yet if you wanted to secure a prosperous location like the Nile river basin then you could have your slaves build a mountain on location and come out as Gods when the storm is over.

Pyramids have always been so mysterious in purpose and when you find out that pyramids exists all over the globe it's begging me to probe further....Ireland had pyramids, Egypt, South America, Japan,Eastern Europe....did i miss some?

curious george

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the recent Tsunami in Japan I was reminded of this thread I posted one year ago.

One year later...I again did a google search for the words "Tsunami and Pyramid" and the 1st line on google pulls up a poem from a forum. This the poem:

Monday, May 16, 2005
Tsunami - A Pyramid Poem
Tsunami
A sea ninja
Slowlysucking energy
Waiting to attack Miami
Miami the town it still hates
It is still waiting - still thinking
Thinking of all the things they have said
Finally it attacks the town it really hates a lot
The people are so ashamed they don't talk ever again
by Damon Ansell

http://reservoir-east-primary.blogspot.com/2005/05/tsunami-pyramid-poem.html

Last edited by curious george on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: poetic licence Reply with quote

Haiku might be more appropriate, considering the location Idea Wink

Tsunami arrives
Death and Destruction as well
Hubris teaches Man

curious george

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: poetic licence Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Haiku might be more appropriate, considering the location Idea Wink

Tsunami arrives
Death and Destruction as well
Hubris teaches Man

Your probably right Peter. Not real crazy about the Poem actually but felt it ironic that it was on the 1st line of my Google search.

What do you think about the fact that the Eastern coast of the US doesn't really have any significant ancient physical structures that would be evidence of a long standing settled civilization?

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Ice-cold reality. Reply with quote

Glaciation would be a significant "equalizer" in terms of removing ancient artifacts and ruins. That nothing is found in fluvio-glacial deposits and in terminal moraines, eskers and other bull-dozed surface accumulations says that conditions were likely too variable to support more than transient development.

With huge swings in sea-level, anything from ancient times would be well-scoured even without a tsunami-generating event.

curious george

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Ice-cold reality. Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Glaciation would be a significant "equalizer" in terms of removing ancient artifacts and ruins. That nothing is found in fluvio-glacial deposits and in terminal moraines, eskers and other bull-dozed surface accumulations says that conditions were likely too variable to support more than transient development.

With huge swings in sea-level, anything from ancient times would be well-scoured even without a tsunami-generating event.

Thank you Peter. Those are some valid points and could very well be the case. I guess I might not be thinking of history from that "ancient" of a standpoint.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if some critical history of North America is being hidden from us.

We know that Europeans traveled by boat and settled well before Columbus but it took scientists to find clues to acknowledge otherwise. Surely there are people in Europe that knew that Columbus was not the first to settle here.

It is a logical assumption that there could be record keepers(ancient cults?church?elite familes?...combo of all 3?) that may know more of earths history that they are willing to share with us "slaves/sheep" as to share with us would be to doom themselves.

Was Atlantus just North America before a massive Tsunami washed it away?

The two biggest fault lines sit 180 degrees from each other. One in Japan and the other near Puerto Rico.

<object><param><param><param></object>

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: time after time Reply with quote

Racial memory and the locus of important "events" are part of the picture. Now, memory is part of our astral heritage and time is cyclical so, it is quite likely that many of our "common" suppositions and deductions about past life experiences, as well as past civilizations, may well be real but astral in origin.

Reality and the dimensional nature of our presence leads to the conclusion that we are part of a greater, and cyclic, existence that includes many manifestations as well as many types of manifestations.

Perhaps even repeat appearances, going over the same territory, desperately trying to fix what went wrong...."the last time".

curious george

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: time after time Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Racial memory and the locus of important "events" are part of the picture. Now, memory is part of our astral heritage and time is cyclical so, it is quite likely that many of our "common" suppositions and deductions about past life experiences, as well as past civilizations, may well be real but astral in origin.

Reality and the dimensional nature of our presence leads to the conclusion that we are part of a greater, and cyclic, existence that includes many manifestations as well as many types of manifestations.

Perhaps even repeat appearances, going over the same territory, desperately trying to fix what went wrong...."the last time".

Peter. I appreciate being your student of your deep insights.

What it's sounds like your saying; reminds of a story I recently heard from a friend regarding the Tsunami in Indonesia; where there was a village that was demolished while all the villagers survived. When they were later interviewed and questioned to how they survived; they said that they all knew to climb to the tops of the trees when the water retreated out to sea; because it was a sign that the conflict with ocean and the trees had begun.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: time after time Reply with quote

curious george wrote:

CG When I study my insights, I realize that they wouldn't be nearly as deep if it weren't for the incisive questions and remarks of those that share in the exchange. Thanks for taking part, getting there is all the fun. Very Happy

curious george

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: time after time Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
curious george wrote:

CG When I study my insights, I realize that they wouldn't be nearly as deep if it weren't for the incisive questions and remarks of those that share in the exchange. Thanks for taking part, getting there is all the fun. Very Happy

So True Peter. It is the questions...... Very Happy
<object><param><param><param></object>

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: standing on the knowledge Reply with quote

It is also a question of consciousness as catalyst.

Just how does reality condense?

The observer's awareness imposes a singularity (not that kind of singularity!) within the continuum that serves as a point of nucleation for the condensation. Like any supersaturated solution (the sea of consciousness is chock-full of possibilities) all that is needed is a seed upon which rings of growth can radiate from that one point and impinge upon the fabric of moment and presence. Those radiating waves are subtle variations on the vibe and allow the transformation of possibility into probability. It is the pressure of those infinite possibilities that drives the formation of the lower energy and more stable valley of reality.

An infinite universe subtends and supports our knowledge of reality and its components. We were just the eyepiece of the universal mind but we are becoming its mouthpiece as well.

Sort of climbing out of a hole to become a whole. Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: