FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW!!! Reply with quote

Wu Li wrote:
You have articulated this perfectly

Hi Wu. Good to have you back. Brooklyn rocks,
glad it's treating you well.

Yeah he did. It was worth the wait.
I listened to the audio last night before bed and also
while I was opening crates at work.
My mind is racing.

Wu Li wrote:
Laughing
I have forwarded it out to all on my list.

Anyone who's ever slightly questioned 9/11
in my presence is getting a copy of this one.

Stick around Wu, you've got a great mind.
Just0 better get out here too.

RUMPL, that Kids in the Hall sketch was a
great follow up. The fact that people don't
have a real clue about what money and debt really are,
and that Economics is deliberately presented as
absurdly confusing, is an enormous part of the 9/11 crimes.
Probably more than Dick Cheney.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true. The economy is not a shambles, and the worth of the nation is not a shadow of it's former self as a result of half a century of financial rape.

We're all just a bunch of winners, with no winnings.

Cool

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol!, sigh...Fintan strikes again;). I swear dude, people literally hear me cracking up at work listening to BFN with his "yes massa, no massa!" comments/analysis. When you think of the gall of these people at the top, it honestly is hilarious at times, I mean the definition of a real thug. Maybe I'm a nutjob, but I find it hilarious how these fckers operate at times. However, all at the same time, it definitely is a serious and deadly situation. You honestly DO need a sense of humor, because its fcking unreal. I'm actually near the beginning of the audio at this point but thought I'd comment nothing too important lol.

@Rump WELL said bro. Winners without our prizes. The fathers get out of tyranny in Britain, we establish ourselves here and live well for a time, the bankers get pissed and fck over the rest of the generations for ages to come using murder, mayhem and everything in between.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
Lol!, sigh...Fintan strikes again;). I swear dude, people literally hear me cracking up at work listening to BFN with his "yes massa, no massa!" comments/analysis. When you think of the gall of these people at the top, it honestly is hilarious at times, I mean the definition of a real thug. Maybe I'm a nutjob, but I find it hilarious how these fckers operate at times.

I laugh about it all the time, and I marvel at the execution. I'm literally in awe, but without the shock this time.

Besides the financial rip-offs, the social engineering has been brilliant, literally for the past century and beyond. If you've ever seen Adam Curtis' Century of the Self, you know the story of Edward Bernays, Freud's nephew. Not only the father of modern "public relations", but the man who changed it to that euphemism from "corporate propaganda." I can only imagine how the best and brightest have been culled from the upper crust geniuses to help construct the media system we have in place today.

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting thoughts Rump. I'll have to check out 'Century Of The Self' for sure. Its interesting how I've also recently finished 2 of Perkins' books and how some of this audio ties into the process of Globalization as described in "Confessions of an EHM" and "The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and the Truth about Global Corruption". I do not endores Perkins, as I believe his books only help to shed some light on some of the processes that are used to further Globalization, from the perspective of a man who was apparently 'dipped' deeply into such processes. It just helps to understand how the system works using both resources, Fintans/BFN's incredible reporting/analysis and Perkins' book or those like it.

I find Fintan's analysis very interesting when he speaks of the military being used as muscle and how Perkins would relate that (I'm paraphrasing) "if we EHM's failed, then the "Jackals" would be next in line to finish where we left off, and if the Jackals failed, then the Military would step in and invade." Back to listening Wink....
bri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting choice of words in the comment section of this article.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/obama-proposes-a-return-to-sanity-in-banking.aspx?page=all&ucpg=5

Quote:
This country has been on a path to self destruction for many years. Apparently, there is a belief that cupidity and stupidity will automatically self-correct. Both Bush and Obama inherited an economy which was already sliding downhill at an alarming rate. 9/11 saved the economy from the inevitable for a time. Beginning with Reaganomics, the drive to deregulation has resulted in more and more financial problems. Banking is a business which operates on faith. Many bankers are, indeed, faithful to their trust, but banking has become a fertile ground for dishonest and stupid operators---and there is nothing that can be done about it.

That almost echoes this article from 2002. Oh how nave we all were. Wink
Quote:

Did Sept. 11 save the economy?
The Sept. 11 terror attacks fueled policy decisions that might have cut a recession short.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

September 4, 2002
: 8:48 AM EDT
By Mark Gongloff, CNN/Money Staff Writer

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - As awful as the Sept. 11 terror attacks were, some economists think they might have helped the U.S. economy.

Though the attacks had obvious negative short-term economic consequences and may continue to weigh on consumer and investor confidence, the policy decisions made in their wake could very well have brought a quicker end to a recession that began early last year.

"It's wrong to say the economy was just smoothly sailing along on Sept. 10," said Joshua Feinman, chief economist at Deutsche Bank Asset Management. "Economic activity started to slow in the second half of 2000 and then started to slip in the spring and summer of 2001."

The highly regarded National Bureau of Economic Research, which identifies the peaks and valleys of the business cycle, using economic indicators such as employment and manufacturing, said a recession began in March 2001, months before the terror attacks.

Gross domestic product, the broadest measure of economic activity, shrank slightly in the third quarter of 2001, which included the attacks, but bounced right back in the fourth. And recent revisions of GDP data actually showed the economy was in worse shape in the first and second quarters of 2001 than after the attacks.

Spurring government spending and rate cuts

One boost to GDP growth after Sept. 11 was a vigorous burst of government spending on defense, security and recovery efforts, which sank the federal budget but gave the economy a short-term shot in the arm.

More important, however, was the dramatic action of the Federal Reserve, which cut its target for short-term interest rates in half between Sept. 17 and Dec. 11. Low rates made possible zero-percent automobile financing and ultra-low mortgage rates, which fueled a refinancing boom.

"The emergency measures actually made the fourth quarter positive when it wouldn't have been," said Lakshman Achuthan, managing director of the Economic Cycle Research Institute. "It definitely mitigated the recession, in terms of duration and, it seems, severity."

Of course, low interest rates are only effective when consumers are willing to take advantage of them, and U.S. consumers certainly were -- indicating they were not nearly as depressed about the attacks as some observers feared.

http://money.cnn.com/2002/08/22/news/911economy/gdp_chart_revised_731.gif

read more here...

http://money.cnn.com/2002/08/22/news/911economy/index.htm

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is incredible bri...., there it was, RIGHT in our faces......wow....
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be prudent to discuss the difference between the Financial institutions who are ACTUALLY at the root of any of the above OPINION, and those who are not.

Maybe someone is willing to post the Difference between IB's and Banks in General, as well as their different FEDERALLY REGULATED status as said bank. It's boring stuff but necessary so if someone happens upon the above they won't think that their local bank " WAS IN ON IT " Laughing Laughing

Starting to drift out to sea a bit.>> 9-11 didn't save anything, and on a scale of 1-10 in regard to EVERYTHING it ruined/killed/phucked up 4 -ever IT'S A BLOODY 20 PLUS.

Have they broken ground on that 3.5 Billion Dollar white elephant in DC yet? You know the one that will house a few hundred Fed's under the Dept of Homeland Security? All on tax payer monies. Few billion here, few billion there--Defense contractors you say, where do they figure into the GDP? Laughing Private contractors---Who pays for that shit, where and how was it spawned? Who knew IN ADVANCE that there would be such a demand for PERSONAL PRIVATE PROTECTION to the tune of $200.00 per day per hire, WAY WAY HIGHER depending on location. Always remember location, location, location.

One of those key to 9-11 SECURITY was just sentenced to jail/prison: Now I know damn well that everyone here knows who this guy is, but I'll bet my ass that that's about all most everyone knows. He's a NOOO YAWKER for Christ's sake, central to security in NOO YAWK during the 9-11 hay day's ONLY NOW he's a convicted felon. Laughing Now I know too much about this guy to post but what's a NICE NOO YAWKER like Bernie doing in the slammer? Bush wanted him for a cabinet seat as a means of exploiting Bernie's ( WELL ) EXPLOITS Laughing Laughing He's a bloody hero don't ya's know's.

Biggest joke ever was his consultant deal with TASR--BUT WTF EVER it's just another example of the shit hiding right in front of most people who are too damn stupid, just way too damn stupid to see it. It really, when I think back on it all, makes me mad enough to do something ( well ) STUPID. Laughing

Saying 9-11 solved or prematurely ended a recession, or possible recession is absolute 100% pure screaming BULLSHIT. It's political spin at the very least, Right Wing propaganda at it's very core. Funny we seem to think 2 trillion dollars was then, and most certainly is now, CHUMP CHANGE---But we're focused on the what did Fintan say? 200 trillion in assets stripped from the US>>> Is this real monies, or the shit they print up over night?

I'm reminded of a quote from a popular movie: " You talk about this stuff like you read it in a book " Laughing Laughing Only it ain't so funny. Or this one: " IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME " Laughing Laughing

QUESTION: Who builds four houses when one, maybe two will do fine? Get it? Sorry but that is reality and for those of you in the states who don't believe that that is the case, or don't follow, just take a drive around, open your eyes, have a look at what was/is supposed to be a Housing crisis brought about by sub-prime BULLSHIT. I'll pass on ARMS--I know that won't go over very well, neither will Mortgage shops embellishing credit apps for loans that later get sold to understaffed BANKS~~ Laughing Laughing Banks DO NOT loan money to those unable to service the debt: Down payment has nothing to do with it. YES in the past it may have had some impact or certain deals: " HEY WE'RE IN THIS LOAN RIGHT I TELL'S YA---If they can't pay, lose a job, break a back and can't earn enough income>>> we'll foreclose and sell for a big profit " Only now THAT'S NOT THE CASE and hasn't been for many years running.

No---I'll say it again: 2004 and the GOP's win in that election is where all of the current bullshit economic MELTDOWN SPIN was put into overdrive VIA REGULATIONS and the changing thereof. This ground has been covered before. They laid the ground work ( as some here have eluded to ) during the events that led up to 9-11. 9-11 was the cover, and the 2004 election was the trigger that set it all into motion.

There was a Big deal back in the late 90's that involved Jamie Dimon and the CEO's of one of the big Three US Banks. This was a defining moment in Dimon's career. CITI was the Bank and the whole thing was the result of a perceived INSULT to someones wife over a dance. Dimon ending up getting fired over the deal. One of the CEO's in question was Sandy Weill.

I remember this like it was yesterday because EVERYONE on Wall Street was saying that Jamie would have his pick of jobs and Weill was stupid for dumping one of the Streets brightest stars. Fast-forward through 9-11 and up to the present. Who is Jamie Dimon Now? Remember the connections, the web that runs through all of these people. Saying they KNOW nothing in regard to 9-11 and how it was done, why it was done, and who benefited, is something nobody ever mentions in first person. Listen closely and you'll hear ( they ) ( them ) ( the people ) ( the ones ) shit like that ( the masters ) Laughing These people have names folks and I think that THEY are pigeonholed into groups or classes far too often.

There is one thing in regard to the above post's, comment's, and opinion that NOBODY can disagree with and that's the FACT that Goldman Sach's is directly tied to most all of the REAL FINANCIAL SCAMS being run on today's market's. Fintan is Deadly accurate in that regard: So how can it be that only a few can see the writing on the wall? Surely that would indicate an uphill climb the likes of which can never be completed.

One can't educate EVERYONE by themselves.

One other thing! Have you noticed all of the play in and within. the Major MSM outlets in regard to Iraq and Bush and NO WMD's where 9-11 is concerned? It's striking the lengths that these ( PEOPLE ), THERE'S that word again Laughing are going to IN AN EFFORT justify the PAST.

Could it be that someone is afraid of another book, or are they merely building a platform for that Ding Bat from Alaska? I'll guess we will just have to stay tuned. Laughing

Hombre'
curious george

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who has been anticipating a major collapse in the US economy since 1998; I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation after the internet bubble burst and was thinking; "We need a radical new efficiency gadget to transform the economy or an unfortunate war or it's all over and market is going to do the ultimate crash"; so when the 911 hit I was very suspecting and didn't accept the official story.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://money.cnn.com/2002/08/22/news/911economy/gdp_chart_revised_731.gif

Nice Signpost, Bri!

Yeah they knew there would be trouble after Dot-com blew up, but 9/11
was in the making before that, and.... as they built the Dot-com chimera
in the first place with their wall of propaganda, they weren't surprised.

Quote:
Hombre:
Who knew IN ADVANCE that there would be such a demand for PERSONAL PRIVATE PROTECTION to the tune of $200.00 per day per hire

These guys, for one:

Quote:
Tech will gain substantially from domestic counter-terrorism if Joe Skeen has his way. He wrote to President George Bush and relevant federal government agency officials thus: "Guarding against terrorist attacks must be the centerpiece of our plan and New Mexico, particularly New Mexico Tech University, has excellent technical resources in counter-terrorism."

Skeen proposed that the university triple within 60 days its domestic preparedness first responder training. Skeen said New Mexico Tech is prepared to initiate training for Sky Marshals at Roswell Airpark which has a variety of commercial jet liners ranging from 737 to 747 for hands-on training purposes.

"Dr. Dan Lopez, the President of New Mexico Tech has assured me, that all of these resources and any others identified by the government can be made available immediately to our government and I will do all in my power to help you and our country in managing this crisis,'' Skeen noted in his letter to the president.

Are you getting the picture?

http://www.breakfornews.com/wag/the_blockbuster.htm

Quote:
Hombre:
Saying 9-11 solved or prematurely ended a recession, or possible
recession is absolute 100% pure screaming BULLSHIT.

I don't see anybody saying that.

What it did was give them an excuse to turn on the money spigot, yet
again. Just like on Black Monday 1987. Back then the money spigot
was used to power the vaporware economy.

Just to be specific, let me clarify my position:

9/11 was the vital destabilizer to prevent Joe Public from
consolidating their already well-established view of who their
REAL enemy was: DC and the Wall St. Boys.

Instead they were diverted on to a fake enemy.

And 9/11 offered an excuse to 'provide liquidity', i.e. administer
more economic crack-cocaine and steroids to the economy.

Quote:
Hombre:
Goldman Sach's is directly tied to most all of the REAL
FINANCIAL SCAMS being run on today's market's.

Indeed, but you are yourself on to Jamie Dimon/JPM.
Goldman is cleverly taking the heat for the whole mob.

MEME:
Bush = just one bad political apple.
Goldman = just one bad financial apple.

There's no systemic political/financial problem. Honestly.

Just some bad apples.......

That's the Essential smokescreen.

Hombre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did Sept. 11 save the economy?
The Sept. 11 terror attacks fueled policy decisions that might have cut a recession short.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

September 4, 2002: 8:48 AM EDT
By Mark Gongloff, CNN/Money Staff Writer

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - As awful as the Sept. 11 terror attacks were, some economists think they might have helped the U.S. economy.

Though the attacks had obvious negative short-term economic consequences and may continue to weigh on consumer and investor confidence, the policy decisions made in their wake could very well have brought a quicker end to a recession that began early last year.

Did I read the above incorrectly?

I agree with much of what you think in regard to the financial aspects as they relate to 9-11, just not all of it.

Focus on the regulatory changes put in effect by the Bush administration immediately after re-election--they had to have been on the drawing board and ready to go only needing a presser and some ink. Laughing

As for the new segments of the economy: Especially The security and tech sectors, 4 sure a staged avenue of potential money streams. But, and it's a big butt Laughing if you will, that is akin to a crystal ball style of forecasting. It dies on the vine without a HUGE MARKET > In this case ( WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO ABOVE: Past post ) is that IT would only be possible by manufactured NEED!

Could that be the reason for the increase in the LOAN NUT events? Due of course to Joe Public not going along so quietly! Shocked

Hombre'
bri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:

Did I read the above incorrectly?

Mark Gongloff is a BFN forum member? Laughing

note: "laughing laughing laughing laughing"

Quote:
Hombre:
Saying 9-11 solved or prematurely ended a recession, or possible
recession is absolute 100% pure screaming BULLSHIT.

Duh... Very Happy

I'm interested in the article and posted it because of:

a. the time it came out, then vs. where we are now etc.
b. it's purpose as propaganda
c. it's relation to our discussions here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 9 of 37

Jump to: