FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

Not to mention, the categorized misdirections.
    MILITARY: Rumsfeld's 'contributions', the references to Operation Northwoods, Cheney's war games, Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL), no fighter intercepts. "It had to be a heavy military operation."
    FINANCIAL: Larry Silverstein's insurance of the towers, the Put Options, Cheney and Halliburton contracts. The 'small change' money diversions that meant little, but became the focus of monetary investigations. Even though true, definitely worthwhile investments that did their job. How many millions of $ worth of put options left unclaimed are worth the grand prize of potentially a $200 trillion heist?

Not that any or all of those are necessarily lies, but all are deliberate misdirections, like the magician's gorgeous assistant. You're looking at the tits instead of the hands.

I will agree with you with one caveat ... OIL is a big factor in the equation but not as the "sudo-alternative" media would like you to think. China's aggressive oil rights negotiations with the Middle East, Iraq in particular, needed to be contained by the NWO. Only recently has China conceded to become a player ... G8 ... with the big boys of the NWO.

As a side note ... the "war" in Afghanistan is nothing but a bone thrown to the MIC by the NWO ... IMHO. Nothing can be gained by our continued involvement but coins in the coffers of the NWO controlled military ... Confused

- Hawk

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:

I will agree with you with one caveat ... OIL is a big factor in the equation but not as the "sudo-alternative" media would like you to think. China's aggressive oil rights negotiations with the Middle East, Iraq in particular, needed to be contained by the NWO. Only recently has China conceded to become a player ... G8 ... with the big boys of the NWO.

As a side note ... the "war" in Afghanistan is nothing but a bone thrown to the MIC by the NWO ... IMHO. Nothing can be gained by our continued involvement but coins in the coffers of the NWO controlled military ... Confused

- Hawk

I didn't mean to sugest any of that was totally meaningless. Just that as an overview, the "military" aspect of it, and the theft of oil, was the headline grabber. And also perfect fodder for the ongoing Left vs Right theater of politics food fight to continue endlessly.

I tend to disagree that Afghanistan is not about anything but defense spending - there is the Caspian Sea pipeline there, plus the CIA's increased control of the opium crop is also a nice windfall. But yes, primarily a big fat bone to "the muscle."

I just mean that, in terms of focus, it's clear now why the more superficial aspects of what was going on were squarely in the forefront of discussion (as is the norm in all aspects of the MSM anymore). Exactly they way the debate over controlled demolition of the towers obscured the issue of the financial aspect of all those lives lost, if those buildings were designed from day one to come down, vertically, and easily. Explosives or not, it doesn't matter. The differential between lawsuits from a terrorist attack with "some negligence about public evacuations" and those levied due to a provably purposeful and flawed construction would be off the chart.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hawkwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

I tend to disagree that Afghanistan is not about anything but defense spending - there is the Caspian Sea pipeline there, plus the CIA's increased control of the opium crop is also a nice windfall. But yes, primarily a big fat bone to "the muscle."

Agreed, I was just putting Afghanistan in the context of why the NWO would continue to play this seemingly non-profit game ... as for the CIA, drugs and the pipeline ... that's another rat hole to be explored thoroughly ... big profits made for the even more "seedy" side of finance. Question

- Hawk

Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this yesterday but was overcome by the weather and posting it simply got away from me. So here goes:

A link to a blog but just any blog, some of you may know this guy, he founded Overstock.com, his Name is Patrick Byrne. He has a tit for tat back and forth with Henry Blodget, if you follow wall street very closely then you must know him.

He goes into detail in regard to some things about naked shorting, Goldman Sachs, Wall Street boys in general and some of the things Fintan has covered above with his lines of thought. This guy is not your normal everyday run of the mill CEO. The read is a long one but worth the time because it paints a very very accurate picture of The Wall Street of today.

A BIT OF THE PIECE:

The Illustrious Henry Blodget Thinks I Am A Very Bad Man, Part 1

Quote:
For some odd reason, Ive never wanted to kick Henry Blodget in the throat. Im not sure why: there are plenty of Wall Street miscreants whom I could, with less thought than I give to picking out my socks, and Henry is, famously, a Wall Street miscreant. But Ive really just never felt the urge, likely through some hate-the-sin-love-the-sinner moral failing of my own (and surely, when observing those who immiserate millions of retirees, neglecting to hate the sinner is generally but lachrymose oversight of duty to fellow citizens). But Ive never wanted to, not even metaphorically, and I still do not. Thus, I intend to let my recent correspondence with Henry Blodget stand on its own, with as little preamble from me as possible.

For those new to the game, however, a modest introduction about Henry Blodget is necessary. So here it is.

Who is Henry Blodget? First, watch this 2002 high-buzz advertisement Charles Schwab ran as a swipe against Merrill Lynch (NYSE:MER)Second, understand that this ad is about Henry Blodget, who, until shortly before, had been head of research for Merrill Lynchs Global Internet Investment. As Slate.com immediately wrote of the lip-stick on the pig ad:

This ad was produced right on the heels of Merrill Lynchs public flogging for the sins of the infamous stock analyst Henry Blodget a few weeks back. And it was instantly interpreted as a direct shot at Merrill, so much so that CBS refused to air the Schwab ad at all. (Merrill, after all, is said to be a bigger advertiser on the network than Schwab is.)

And as the New York Times wrote of the Schwab ad,

In May, Schwab started airing a set of TV spots that pointed up the conflicts of interest of Wall Street firms that cater to both individual investors and corporate clients. The most controversial of those depicted a sales manager at an unidentified brokerage firm exhorting his troops to sell the stock du jour.

Lets put some lipstick on this pig, the manager tells them.

Schwabs timing was impeccable. The ads appeared about six weeks after Eliot Spitzer, the attorney general of New York, publicly contended that Merrills stock analysts had recommended stocks of companies they had privately maligned. In one e-mail released by Mr. Spitzer, a Merrill analyst called one of his recommended stocks a dog.

Henry did much more than tout to the public a stock he privately considered a dog. PBS produced a fine 2002 story about Henry Blodget which provided a useful chart from which I excerpt:

A Small break of Blodget's targets/companies he covered; you can read then in the link.

Quote:
And so on and so forth. The bottom line is that Henry Blodgets behavior towards the public of which he was putatively a fiduciary had what Hunter S. Thompson described (with reference to Nixons crew) as a mean sort of consistency.

Again, in the interests of brevity I will wrap up my preamble with the suggestion that the reader wishing to learn more might start with the SECs 2002 complaint against Henry Blodget.

Then read this 2003 SEC settlement announcement, The Securities and Exchange Commission, NASD and the New York Stock Exchange Permanently Bar Henry Blodget From the Securities Industry and Require $4 Million Payment.

Be sure not to miss the (again, Nixonian) disclosure he made to the public about his past when, in 2004, Henry Blodget was (I-shit-thee-not) hired as a financial journalist by Slate.com (the same organization that had previous written of Merrill Lynchs public flogging for the sins of the infamous stock analyst Henry Blodget).

Finally, the reader should understand that in 2007 Henry co-founded Business Insider , a website devoted to reporting on the securities of companies in the technology industry. Which is, of course, not to be confused with participating in the securities industry from which, in a settlement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, NASD, the New York Stock Exchange, Henry had agreed to be. well, permanently barred.

Patrick has some e-mail exchanges with BloDget in the link as well, funny shit. Laughing

LINK;: http://www.deepcapture.com/the-illustrious-henry-blodget-thinks-i-am-a-very-bad-man/

Pat did a Follow up which included more detail here:

The Illustrious Henry Blodget Thinks I Am A Very Bad Man, Part 2: The Essay Business Insider Requested Then Refused to Publish
Posted on 02 February 2010 by Patrick Byrne

Quote:
OVERSTOCK CEO PATRICK BYRNE REPLIES TO HEDGE FUND CHOAGIES: WERE THE GOOD GUYS, YOURE THE BAD GUYS

It isnt what we dont know that gives us trouble, its what we know that aint so. Will Rogers

I have spent five years trying to expose and disrupt bad behavior on Wall Street. I conducted this campaign through public appearances and DeepCapture.com, a site of investigative journalism I fund. Those I have attempted to expose have sought to prevent public understanding of my claims by generating a mish-mash of things for the public to know [but] that aint so.

Henry Blodget has graciously invited me to respond to them here. When some years ago Henry first wrote of me he prefaced his thoughts with something along the lines of, Im the last guy in the world to criticize someone for what he puts in an email, but: that, and the present invitation to which I now respond, demonstrate to me that Henry has a sense of intellectual integrity and, it appears, humor. I thank him for his invitation, and welcome this chance to set the story straight.

I will do so in three sections: The Fight, The Result, and The Cover-Up.

He goes into detail and NAMES Name's if you know what I mean. Now this guy is the real deal, and he even say's the MSM will not touch his articles in any way. Obviously one is drawn to the question: Why? Laughing

The cover up he mentions above is most interesting. But first he talks about what are called Bear Raids.

THE FIGHT:
Quote:
THE FIGHT

My argument can be expressed in three points:

1) Participants in our capital market take for granted the settlement system running behind the scenes, but more slop exists in that settlement system than is commonly understood.

2) Stock manipulators can employ this settlement-slop when they conduct bear raids. One of their techniques is naked short selling There are others that are not, technically, naked short selling but which have essentially the same effect (e.g., failed long sales, failed offshore deliveries, abuse of the option market maker exception to create married puts or bullets, swaps, daisy-chaining, bed-and-breakfasting and perhaps other methods understood only by a handful guys who are bright lights in that lofty firmament which is Caribbean banking).

3) In August, 2005 I gave a webcast (The Miscreants Ball) where I discussed the pattern of modern bear raids. The pattern I described included such elements as:

a) a group of hedge funds which seemed to be on the scene wherever stock manipulation occurred;

b) some putatively independent analysts and journalists who seemed to be shilling for those hedge funds;

c) an independent research shop named Gradient who was writing hatchet-jobs on cues given by hedge funds like Rocker Partners (I made public affidavits from three ex-Gradient employees attesting to this and to reporter Herb Greenbergs participation in the scheme);

d) Milberg Weiss, a class-action law firm which filed lawsuits in coordination with these bear raids;e) Jim Cramer, the man in whom the stock manipulators and journalists seemed to intersect;

f) Eliot Spitzer, a New York Attorney General with problematic ties to this group;

g) and the SEC, whom I accused of not protecting the public due to having grown inappropriately close to powerful Wall Street interests

He has nailed many of the players, or at least some who, by learning about that activities, you can then learn to understand Wall Streeet a bit better.

Do read the rest here:

http://www.deepcapture.com/the-illustrious-henry-blodget-thinks-i-am-a-very-bad-man-part-2-the-essay-business-insider-requested-then-refused-to-publish/

Hombre'

Hawk and others take on the Cluster Fuck called : Afghanistan is interesting: There is much more involved than just running around country looking for and shooting at the EVIL Taliban. Laughing Maybe a thread devoted to breaking Afghanistan apart as it relates to current Geo-Political/NWO Events is in order.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good line of inquiry by Hombre
on the financial manipulation of markets.

I covered Patrick Byrne of Overstock
in a post back in August '08. Good guy.

Quote:
Deep Capture - The War for our Financial Future

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4620

Here's a bunch of links on Warren Buffet, with connecting dots to
AIG, Mitre and much more. (Martin Armstrong said he heard that
Buffet had brought Gates in on some deals.)

Quote:

Gates and Buffet in a NetJets Plane

Warren Buffet+Henry Kissinger + AIG { Mitre Corporation} = 911

Flying with Warren Buffett - The NetJets Story

Buffett on 9/11 | White Jet | Taliban Books

NetJets Testimony in Moussaoui Trial

One interesting question is raised by Buffet's ConocoPhillips buy.

With timing that bad, either he's not much of an insider.... Or he
and the other 'Boys' got burned bad when the oil scam imploded,
as a result of the general economic collapse. Goldman Sachs were
notorious for ranting about $200 or $300 oil.

Quote:
Warren Buffett confessed:

I told you in an earlier part of this report that last year I made a major mistake.... I bought a large amount of ConocoPhillips stock when oil and
gas prices were near their peak. I in no way anticipated the dramatic fall
in energy prices that occurred in the last half of the year.... the terrible
timing of my purchase has cost Berkshire several billion dollars.
http://www.gurufocus.com/news.php?id=50143

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now here's some interesting news concerning "Move Your Money"

Quote:
New Mexico House Passes Sweeping Funds Bill
2/9/2010

By Jim Rubenstein

The clash between banks and credit unions over public fund deposits took an unorthodox twist with community banks and CUs teaming up to pass, 65-0, a milestone bill in the New Mexico House.

The bill enables a possible switch of $2-5 billion of state funds into CUs and small banks.

If enacted, the municipal funds bill, in the works since last year and still subject to a Senate vote, would represent a setback to large national banks, like Bank of America and Wells Fargo, which have had a lock on such funds.

The altered view of New Mexico lawmakers in favoring local control of state funds, officials said, follows national mention of the New Mexico effort in the Move Your Money campaign of New York pundit Arianna Huffington in her online Huffington Post columns.

I think Huffington gave this bill a little traction, said Juan Fernandez, vice president of government affairs for the Credit Union Association of New Mexico, which has been cooperating with the New Mexico Bankers Association in pushing the bill. Though large banks are members of NMBA, its leadership has been dominated by small community banks, which like CUs seek the funds.

Sources said that despite the support for the bill, it still may face quiet opposition from the large bank lobby which may seek to stall or defeat the measure.

Sometimes....all it takes is one State to make a move...
hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Patrick Byrne, Overstock.com, Chairman & CEO
Saturday, June 13, 2009

Patrick Byrne discusses how Internet taxation and a process called "naked short selling" are hurting companies that rely on the Internet and U.S. small businesses.
Washington, DC : 40 min.

http://c-span.org/Watch/Media/2009/06/13/HP/A/19777/Patrick+Byrne+Overstockcom+Chairman+CEO.aspx

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just devouring and analyzing all of the analysis you guys are putting out lol, thanks for the posts guys. sorry Fintan if my post was a little off topic. I figured it was bank related and I do remember you mentioning "Move Your Money" and how great it would be if mass numbers of citizens would move their money out of the banks, so I thought the article I posted was somewhat (potentially?) of a start of that very process.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you were all posting
your excellent analysis
this happened...
Weird timing.

Quote:
Former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, investor Warren Buffett say nation may profit from bank bailout

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/02/former_treasury_secretary_henr.html

By The Associated Press
February 09, 2010, 1:03PM

OMAHA, Neb. -- Henry Paulson, the former Treasury chief, and billionaire Warren Buffett said taxpayers will recover every cent paid out to banks during the economic meltdown and may even turn a profit.

The staunch Democrat investor and the Treasury secretary under President George W. Bush spoke onstage Tuesday before 2,400 at the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce's annual meeting.

Paulson in his recently released book defended the government which scrambled to prevent failing U.S. banks from dragging down the global economy with them.

"As bad as this is, when we look back it's not as bad as it could have been," Paulson said.

And he said the United States is better off today than most countries.

"Every other major economy has many more significant challenges than we do," Paulson said. But he said several significant challenges remain.

Paulson said he thinks compensation is normally out of whack on Wall Street, but now in the wake of all the government bailouts, many executive pay packages are excessive.

"I think today restraint is very much in order for the top people," Paulson said.

Paulson's 500-page book, "On the Brink: Inside the Race to Stop the Collapse of the Global Financial System," offers a chronological account of the rush to prevent an economic disaster as Lehman Brothers and American International Group spun toward collapse in September 2008. Paulson served as treasury secretary from June 2006 to January 2009.

Buffett led the talk by asking Paulson about the book but didn't make many comments himself.

Buffett said Paulson's book gave him an appreciation of how well former President George W. Bush understood the economy and events during the crisis.

"Through the book, I gained more appreciation for what he did in this situation," Buffett said.

But Buffett, the longtime Democrat, also pointed out Paulson's positive statements about President Barrack Obama.

Buffett praised the actions of Paulson, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and Paulson's successor, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.

Paulson also thanked Buffett, an icon to thousands of investors, who advised the former Treasury chief during the worst days of the economic downturn.

"He was a real source of strength during the financial crisis," Paulson said.

Buffett, is chairman and CEO of Omaha's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., a holding company with a roughly $173 billion market capitalization.

He plowed $5 billion one in Paulson's former firm, Goldman Sachs, as the company struggled.

--The Associated Press

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I don't put 9/11 past any of these guys
if they can make statements like the above.

No fucking souls.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting Buffet coincidence in your post, Bri. Meanwhile......

The Perfect Crime

Thanks to Hombre for bringing up an old BFN favorite: Patrick Byrne.
The Overstock.com, CEO has been fighting the naked shorts on Wall St.
And thanks to Hawkwind for finding the Byrne on C-Span video above.

It's Dynamite!

And it raises these questions:

1) Was there calculated treason in the manipualation of the stock price of
Force Protection Inc. And why? Their anti-IED vehicles were prevented
from altering the course of the US war campaigns.

2) Has the Short-Sell Scam looted (according to Byrne) up to $2 Trillion?
Not forgetting the $200 Trillion of missing US wealth in all.

3) If the Short-Sell Scam was what Byrne calls The Perfect Crime,
then what links might it have to the Other Perfect Crime: 9/11

Take a listen to 11 minutes of what is really going on:

Patrick Byrne on C-Span

11 mins of edited highlights from a 40 minute spot.

Listen:
Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/PatrickByrneOnCspan071309.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa lol....He'll certainly have to be very careful (ousting the assholes like that lol), what a guy Smile. I haven't listened to the audios yet but cannot wait.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Buffett/Paulson freak show is just someone saying, "Holy fuck, some of these people are starting to notice how blatantly they've been fucked over. Better give them a quick painless dose of MSM "everything's okay" Prozac before they pay attention so long that they lose the storyline of Lost or forget who's in the running for American Idol.

It's the same way George Clooney gets "caring Liberals" to go back on autopilot regarding most social issues after they've shelled out the $17 a pop to see his latest epic that fixes all the world's problems. "Well, that was a little expensive with the $27 for popcorn, Goobers and Aspartame-laced Diet Goof Juice, but at least we've saved Darfur. Now let's go buy those diamond-studded mini Nike's for baby Tyler's Christening."

Normally, I'd say, "Well the poor fuckers are working 3 goddam jobs now to stay afloat, and don't have time to really investigate the issues, I can't blame them." I can blame the shit out of them, because the only reason they have to work 3 fucking jobs is because they are such willingly hypnotized consumer bots who have to have all the latest bullshit electronics toys, cable tv (that they pay $100/month for, WITH the goddam commercials that used to make TV FREE) and the latest pro sports merchandise.

Do I sound bitter? Laughing As I say more often than not these days, "We deserve the ass-reaming we're getting." Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 4 of 37

Jump to: