FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hombre:
1/4 inch steel at the top---LOL---Who in their right f, ing mind believes that?

If that were the case Tower one would have crumbled long
before TWO ever thought about it-- 1/4 inch steel. Jesus Christ!

I don't think there is any way you can establish that the steel in the upper floors was thicker than 1/4 inch.

Try a Google search:

steel wtc columns "1/4 inch"

Then step through the math of the diminishing load as we go up the Towers.
Less floors above to support --means thinner steel.

If the steel in the top was say even 1/2 inch, then this would have
made the top much heavier and the extra load would have meant
much thicker steel in the lower sections.

This is basic stuff, and it's been done to death in analysis by
mainstream and by 9/11 Truthseekers. It's a done deal that
the upper external columns were 1/4 inch thick steel.

Quote:
Hombre:
The steak was the real energy source that ultimately did the deed

Sounds like you are buying the Judy Wood pseudoscience. Sad.

If that's so, and considering the emotional content of your posts, I'm done.

Your post has a lot of ranting, replete with plenty of CAPS for effect.
Ranting is a poor substitute for calm reason.
Emotion is a poor substitute for logic.

If you are convinced by sheer emotion on the topic, I won't argue further.

I can't argue with emotion.

I can argue with reason.

Last edited by Fintan on Thu May 20, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
MichaelC:
the carefully angled impacts of the planes is very interesting and something
I had not seen mentioned before. it was identical for both towers?

Yes, identical angles -despite the very different approach by the two planes
striking North and South. That was the clincher giveaway for me.

Quote:
North Tower Impact Angle

South Tower Impact Angle

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "controlled demolition" of......Hombre lol? Funny you mention his 'loud' or emotionally charged ranting Fintan, I was about to post that he should chillax and take it easy. We can and should definitely have a nice, calm, friendly debate.

Hombre, I will ask clearly, what do you believe brought the towers down? What do you believe caused the 2 towers to collapse?
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if I must big boss--First Mr Dunne it seems to me that you're trying to make me out quite the fool, that's not very polite. Judy Wood or Wood's is/are your words, not mine. Energy comes in all shapes and sizes, not just from space beams. LOL>> Emotion of any sort has nothing to do with anything I think, feel, or say-- In other words-I'm not one to go off have cocked.

Secondly you've USED AN OFFICIAL SOURCE---There's those caps again Laughing In this case FEMA -and their band of merry engineers who had to set foot in the field to obtain the wide ranging increments of plate thickness used in and around the impact zones---That's very misleading to those less informed. Varied thickness of 1/4 " - 5/8 " thick within the impact zone of Tower 1 and anywhere from 1/4 " - 13/16 " with the zone for Tower no. 2 They even said in clear English that the thickness measurements used for the data when it came to the spandrels was ASSUMED

Funny one would think that they simply would have consulted the OFFICIAL PLANS/DOCUMENTS and then found which column was which by matching it to those plans. I mean surely they kept records of such things, don't ya think!

There is a ton of misleading information that gets taken by some as fact because the words get twisted and subsequently lost in the translation.

I do not trust FEMA to tell me what time it is let alone how those Towers were constructed. HINT: The official DOCS are indeed propped up by many of the FAKE sites on Fintan's CIA list. So why source them here and now when you claim to be using reason as a point of communication?

Big Boss: In regard to what I think brought them down--- Honestly I suspect that those Towers were indeed deconstructed by explosives of various kinds, each designed to do a specific job. But you see the idea that they may well have actually been built that way from the start unsettles a great many people so it's the reason you have people like Gage and Jones pushing Controlled Demo's.

IMHO--It's why Gage can't tell you or anyone else how they did it. Who said controlled demos only work from the bottom up --lol with words like NORMAL, REALITY, or ACTUAL---You see to use those words will cause you to consider yourself, as well as other people in general, as being abnormal for even considering EXPLOSIVES due to the Top down collapse. We all know that ain't normal. You and your opinion end up eliminated because you buy into an abnormal event.

Think about this Big Boss: Why did they have to have a top down collapse? If not then how on earth did they set it up without even one of the thousands of workers ever suspecting a thing? Laughing

Hombre'
hawkwind

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it's been implied that I am in collusion with Fintan ... let me go out on a limb and back his point again with a few questions. Note: "Bucky" is a bullshit artist, IMHO!

1 ) Is an external source of energy other than planes/fire/gravity needed to collapse Tower's one and two?

2 ) If yes to 1, wouldn't that be messy and hard to explain ... key word is "OBVIOUS" ... not "SPECULATED"?

3 ) Are all eye witnesses, scientists, engineers, physicists and architects either private or government, liars? On the take? Death threatened? As implied by Hombre's POV?

4 ) If yes to 3, where is my fucking check!

5 ) Why is it hard to accept that a premeditated, well constructed and calculated plan using airplanes and patsies to be less feasible than exotic methods?

6 ) If yes to 5, check the actual definition of Occam's razor.

7 ) Wouldn't it be easier to play the movie exactly as directed, with an inevitable ending and allow the critics to draw/spin conclusions?

8 )
    "The wall on which the prophets wrote
    Is cracking at the seams.
    Upon the instruments of death
    The sunlight brightly gleams.
    When every man is torn apart
    With nightmares and with dreams,
    Will no one lay the laurel wreath
    When silence drowns the screams.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
    As I crawl a cracked and broken path
    If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
    But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying,
    Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.

Between the iron gates of fate,
    The seeds of time were sown,
    And watered by the deeds of those
    Who know and who are known;
    Knowledge is a deadly friend
    When no one sets the rules.
    The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
    As I crawl a cracked and broken path
    If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
    But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying,
    Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying."
    - King Crimson

Let the snarking begin ... Wink

- Hawk

Logic and reason no longer work ... Confused

Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Hombre, I see you're angle with more clarity. Hawkwind, what a post lol, I posted a series of questions somewhat in the way you've posted. I love the insight and poem bud.

I personally seem to lean towards the very simple and effective scenario of the " Angled Plane Strike" scenario but am open to the possibilities of some kind of CD, however, again, If I had to go with one based on a very limited review of the evidence myself and studying the analysis thats been done here, the APS view seems to work well for me for so many reasons.

I do suppose that if Fintan is correct among others and that 9/11 took years of planning, then theoretically, the explosives of whatever kind could have been applied throughout those years every so often, I am seriously speculating here lol. I am still wondering about Scott Forbes' story and if there is any validity to it or if he is some kind of operative or disinfo spreader (same difference lol).

My "project" is quite fun actually lol, yet time consuming and I honestly do not have as much time as I'd like doing this. I am taking Fintan's (and others) hypothesis and attempting to apply them or 'join' them to the facts concerning 9/11, those events we know took place. hence the Scott Forbes story. If the APS (Angled Plane Strike) view is correct, what does Forbes story (if found to be reliable) have to do with the APS scenario if anything? I almost hesitate to bring his story up because it seemed to imply early on CD but his story only seemed credible.

Forbes' story is not an "end all, be all" issue but lets look at Shanksville. I mentioned earlier in this topic that one forensic's expert mentioned that "there was nothing there". Could it have been timing issues? Did he really say that? We have the documented report of the autopsies confirmed, and we have a plane that allegedly crashed into the ground with no bodies. Ultimately I am trying to put very small pieces together lol.

P.S - Talk about Irony, I just happened to listen to a random BFN Audio and landed on the "Katrina: A Scalar Psyop" where Fintan does mention the possibility of using Scalar Weaponry to 'shake' the Twin Towers, so again, just exploring possibilities but trying hard to stick with facts.
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

3 ) Are all eye witnesses, scientists, engineers, physicists and architects either private or government, liars? On the take? Death threatened? As implied by Hombre's POV?

Did I imply such my friend, or are you guessing, merely missing my feeble point, or is it possible you took strike three with the slugger still stuck to your shoulder? Laughing

Nobody has said or mentioned anything about you and Fintan being twins who were so sadly somehow separated at birth. But I do suppose that it's possible that you know something I'm totally ignorant of!

Is that possible DUDE?

Yes all the experts, all the eyewitnesses, and of course All the Kings men!" Don't mind me---I'll get the lights on my way out!

Rolls eyes shakes head!!

best,

Hombre'
ottobock

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to do is look at the Towers collapse to see that it isn't anything I have seen before; not even your average run of he mill controlled demolition. Not sure how much energy, but logic tells me it takes an awful lot of energy to push(explode) the buildings laterally as we see them do as gravity assists in the "collapse". I've heard all the stories and all the details and would love to know the truth, but regardless of the details known and unknown, Those "F' n buildings exploded. I just can't believe some people believe this was simply a collapse from plane fuel, or plane angle. Kaboom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iT7mmmc-YY&feature=related
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:
All I have to do is look at the Towers collapse to see that it isn't anything I have seen before; not even your average run of he mill controlled demolition. Not sure how much energy, but logic tells me it takes an awful lot of energy to push(explode) the buildings laterally as we see them do as gravity assists in the "collapse". I've heard all the stories and all the details and would love to know the truth, but regardless of the details known and unknown, Those "F' n buildings exploded. I just can't believe some people believe this was simply a collapse from plane fuel, or plane angle. Kaboom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iT7mmmc-YY&feature=related

ottobock---Your logic is spot on and any reasonable truth seeking human being with a functioning brain would agree. Employment of the KISS method ( Keep it simple stupid ) eliminates the need for experts in any field when it comes to thing such as this monster of a cover up with such an obvious smell to it all.

If it looks like a Duck, well you know. The fly in the ointment or the red flag, if you will, is when something so obvious ends up having or needing 10 different reasons as to why you see what you think you see! LOL as if what you see is good enough for you but not good enough for someone who may be mistaken or ( in some cases ) mislead, or possibly unaware of the size and scope of those structures.

One huge red flag for me is that some of the companies who had contracts for the steel used in those buildings no longer exist and NIST and FEMA both say, or have said that they were unable to obtain some of the records/documents in regard to things like ( the technical aspects chemistry make-up ) of quite a bit of that steel. They disclaimed that within their reports, never mind that they used some dodgy data for some calculations, the excuse is that they didn't have all of the necessary information to file an accurate assessment, yet they simply forged ahead!

3,000 people were murdered on 9-11, so lying about any aspect of it shouldn't be much of a reach for some of these people. Oh I'm quite sure many people saw things that they thought they saw on 9-11---that doesn't mean that they were/are lying. It simply means that they made a simple mistake and then were lead to the wrong conclusions by the things they thought they actually witnessed.

Show someone ANY CLIP of those building coming down and then ask them if they look more like they collapsed or more like they exploded. Keep it simple---see what happens.

One day--one day it'll all come out in the wash!

Hombre'
hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:

Did I imply such my friend, or are you guessing, merely missing my feeble point, or is it possible you took strike three with the slugger still stuck to your shoulder? Laughing

Nobody has said or mentioned anything about you and Fintan being twins who were so sadly somehow separated at birth. But I do suppose that it's possible that you know something I'm totally ignorant of!

Is that possible DUDE?

Yes all the experts, all the eyewitnesses, and of course All the Kings men!" Don't mind me---I'll get the lights on my way out!

Rolls eyes shakes head!!

best,

Hombre'

Hombre wrote:

In your video ( in my opinion ) Fintan's video--whoever it may be--in ultra slow motion you see a portion---that's portion of the core left standing ( somewhat ) intact, after the initial wave of collapse has passed, only in slow motion the element of time is lost. Is that a fair statement?

Sorry, I am just another seeker ...

It's good that you're thinking "GREEN" ... Wink

I think I've said all I can say ....

- Hawk

Hombre

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks Hawk, I take that as a compliment! Laughing

QUESTION: Have you seen the famous makeshift memorial, the one signed by most everyone, photos, symbols ETC? The column that was supposed to represent one of the core columns? Laughing Laughing Big bastard wasn't it--but--and a big but--it was a column alright--but was it an actual core column, or was it something else?

Can anyone explain the following photo--it's one of very very few available.

Now this is very important---can anyone here PROPERLY explain why some of these piers have plates while others require a grillage----a huge one at that?

I'm hoping to use this example as a learning experience--keep in mind that Hombre' has indeed set a few of these things before---only much much smaller in scale.

Oh and for clarification the memorial column rested upon a plate, it was cut from the plate before being hoisted for the 9-11 photo op!

SO how big is big---where are they---anyone!

have a great weekend!

Hombre'
coalraker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 28 of 37

Jump to: