FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
atm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dispelling the WWII myth

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Churchill/1/index.html

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Churchill/2/index.html

atm Idea
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Look at these goons l

They may be goons but they are living like the grandest of kings and amassing multi multi million dollar fortunes (in some cases even more) consisting totally of money extorted at gunpoint from US taxslavers!
Big Boss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It then makes you wonder, seeing them as goons, what their handlers are amassing....
bri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
WRChange fanatics who are stomping
around yelling "Lock 'em all up!"

I was thinking something along those lines when
I saw this video. People love the cheap thrill.

How Not to Do It:

How Also Not to Do It:

David Ray Griffin, on Repeat since 2005:

The hijackers are indeed alive, starting with David himself. Laughing
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riiiiight.

David Ray Griffin is only a notch above the Disclosure Project.

Richard Gage of AE911Truth cites him as an inspiration.

Uh, oh. Confused

Big Boss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, I've never been truly and fully comfy with Gage. No offense to him.
duane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if this fits this thread.
a discussion about the CIA and publishing in US
I'm just posting, not endorsing
interesting read

http://www.smokesignalsmag.com/3/parisreview.html

The fiction of the state: The Paris Review and the invisible world of American letters - By Richard Cummings

Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss wrote:
In all honesty, I've never been truly and fully comfy with Gage. No offense to him.

That would be a big 10-4. Gage is an element of the SUPER PROMOTION of CD in regard to the Twins. His only problem, and it's a big one, is his inability to demonstrate HOW THEY DID IT. He's part and parcel of the PERFECT DEMOGRAPHIC for such an operation when it comes to the ( being a )messenger, but enough on him. I saw through him years ago, simple background on that topic would confirm your suspicion 100%.

Anyway-- Mr Dunne. I bow to you, a very good opinion in regard to your 9-11 angle. Even though much of the Wall Street stuff has been discussed here in the recent, as well as the distant past, it's never a bad idea to reduce it all down for those less inclined to research for themselves. Well done indeed.

Now for the skeptics among us: Can it be that once you stand back and LOOK at these issues with a clear and OPEN MIND, that one can reason the event called 9-11 as NOT being as big an event as we all once thought it to be? I mean consider the DOCUMENTED HISTORY that Fintan has scratched the surface of with his line of thought. Think about it.

I do NOT agree with Mr Dunne in regard to SOME of his reasoning when it comes to 9-11, but I MUST agree with most of this latest installment ( NOT THAT THAT MEANS ANYTHING TO ANYONE ) Further HE'S DEAD RIGHT about Jesse VENTURA.

He like Gage is a Tool, nothing more and nothing less.

Another point: There have/has been a great deal in the press lately in regard to Lehman, Bear, JPM, GS, and CITI---Some of those mentioned by Fintan in the audio. It is a matter of record and an absolute fact that SOMEONE forced Lehman, by way of MARGIN CALLS, over the cliff. This wiped out 1.2 Billion in liquidity over night and sealed their fate.

So what instrument was it that Lehman had on Margin and who held it? For those less informed in regard to margins accounts I am only speaking of cash accounts and anything on Margin that would be impacted by a decline in value, in this case a severe decline. I'm thinking that Lehman, up until a day or so prior to the call, had enough liquidity to SERVICE any and all debt requirements. So if that was in deed the case then ( as Fintan says ) someone without doubt manufactured Lehman's demise and THIS would be the reason that the US JUSTICE DEPT would be looking into it because it leaves a trail of evidence that any first year SEC investigator could see from a mile away.

People knew, there can be no doubt about it. I said that over a year ago on another thread when the Housing BS began---People know that people knew---had to know---and IMHO that is why JUSTICE is LOOKING around.

I supposed it could also be a disgruntled FORMER DEPT EMPLOYEE that was left out of the loop and missed the money train Laughing but I'd assume that individual to have a rather diminished life expectancy given all that is at stake. Wonder who the guy or gal is?

Anyway: I'm very surprised that no one here mentioned that the Iranian Leader had asked the UN to Investigate 9-11 Laughing Laughing

Oh well I've been away for a spell and need to find my bearings before I go much further.

Hombre
Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tasty thoughts there Hombre Wink. Will be devouring later bud lol.
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one more thing in regard to GS.

Quote:
SEC accuses Goldman Sachs of fraud in subprime mortgage meltdown

Quote:
Reporting from New York
Wall Street's preeminent investment bank, Goldman Sachs, was charged Friday by the government with fraud in marketing exotic mortgage-backed securities before the financial crisis.

The Securities and Exchange Commission brought the civil charges in federal court in Manhattan with a lawsuit against Goldman and one of the bank's vice presidents.

The charges relate to so-called collateralized debt obligations -- complex securities tied to the performance of subprime mortgages -- that Goldman created in 2007 near the end of the housing boom.

The value of the securities plunged in the mortgage meltdown that began later that year, helping to set off the global financial crisis.

The SEC's lawsuit alleges that Goldman did not tell investors in the securities that they were based on a portfolio of mortgage bonds selected by a hedge fund. The investment bank subsequently helped the hedge fund, Paulson & Co., place bets against the same bond portfolio, the suit says.

Paulson, which made a number of such bets, made billions of dollars as the subprime home-loan market collapsed in a wave of borrower defaults.

So if I was going to dig deeper into this I would first go back to the SEC and see who @ GS was charged with compliance regulation in regard to Goldman. I have a suspicion that this person, probably persons, is either.
1) Covering his/her ase
2) Has bigger career goals than his/her Boss was aware of
or YES
3) Simply stumping for the SEC and it's Governmental wings as a ridiculous proclamation of:

" See we here at the SEC Don't play favorites " " WE DID OUR JOB "

WTHOLYF---- Laughing Laughing

These cut-throat assholes think a few billion bucks is no big f,ing deal.
Surely to Gawd there are at least a few blocked headed people breathing and walking upright who can GRASP the freaking enormity of this CASE.

COME OF HELL ON PEOPLE!

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-goldman17-2010apr17,0,7190484.story

SEC my a,hole!

Here's a thought: brace yourselves-- instead of slapping these bastards on the wrist for a few million bucks in fines, try slapping the bracelets on their leaders ass: See what then comes from the scums mouth!

I'll bag it before I say something CRIMINAL. Shocked

Hombre'
MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be interesting to know what is going on here.
Fintan?
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, speaking of financials, here comes the patsy.
This is a biggie, I wonder if they're sleeping soundly?

Proving fraud was always going to be tough.
GS has too many sound defenses against that, not least of which is that
they told clients that the firm might be on the other side of the trades.
They could also claim prudent management of their own risk.

But the prosecutors have found an angle.
Very interesting: See bold text below.

(BTW: The 'Paluson' firm is unconnected to Hank Paulson)

Quote:
SEC charges Goldman Sachs with fraud

By James Quinn, US Business Editor in New York
Published: 4:10PM BST 16 Apr 2010

Goldman Sachs has been charged with securities fraud in a civil lawsuit
that alleges it profited from investments sold to clients.

The Wall Street investment bank, which has consistently denied working against its clients, is accused of creating a complex mortgage investment product which was designed to fail.

The civil charges, brought by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, are the first to involve a deal which assisted investors in making money on the fall of the housing market.

Goldman shares tumbled 16pc and contributed to a 130 point fall in the Dow Jones index as financial stocks were hit.

The SEC, America's leading financial regulator, claims Goldman and one of its vice-presidents defrauded investors by mis-stating and omitting key facts about a financial product tied to sub-prime mortgages as the housing market began to tank.

The regulator alleges that the investment bank failed to tell investors that hedge fund Paulson & Co. had helped to pick mortages within the product, or that Paulson was shorting the product.

“The product was new and complex but the deception and conflicts are old and simple,” said Robert Khuzami, the SEC's enforcement director.

Goldman wrongly permitted a client that was betting against the mortgage market to heavily influence which mortgage securities to include in an investment portfolio, while telling other investors that the securities were selected by an independent, objective third party.

The claims are likely to send shockwaves across Wall Street, as they involve two of the best known and most profitable financial institutions.

The SEC also warned that it continues to investigate "the practices of investment banks and others involved in the securitisation of complex financial products tied to the US housing market as it was beginning to show signs of distress”.

Goldman deny the charges, saying they are "completely unfounded in law and fact".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/7598723/Dow-hit-by-Goldman-fraud-charges.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 19 of 37

Jump to: