FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have often thought that if one believes WWII was a staged event.......

Do you think the vets of these wars ever think about that???

Same deal with Vietnam........if you go into the service and go into combat only to find out later you may have only be pawns in a larger game.

That whole idea would be hard to grasp for me if I was that person......
maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Nazis
Is there any truth to this

http://proliberty.com/observer//20070405.htm
Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maverick wrote:
I have often thought that if one believes WWII was a staged event.......

Do you think the vets of these wars ever think about that???

Same deal with Vietnam........if you go into the service and go into combat only to find out later you may have only be pawns in a larger game.

That whole idea would be hard to grasp for me if I was that person......

Maverick:

Any sane and rational person would have a problem with that, it's why most understand real war verses some sideline coach telling his team:
" Damn it boy's this is war " during his pre-game pep talk. Or " we're going to war " " it's gonna be a war " blah blah blah! I always hated hearing that shit before Kick off.

I suspect Vets compartmentalize those feelings, the well adjusted ones do/did anyway, but that was then. Now I'm certain more than a few question just what in the hell is really going on.

Speaking of kick off: There is a great Doc/Movie about Bear Bryant when he coached at A&M--One of the very best ever, maybe you've seen it, if not I highly recommend it.

Nice post on the Bush thing, very interesting indeed. How ironic in a strange way: Scared of Tesla and what he had to offer only to do a 360 and apply that very thing to some of what went on during the even called 9-11.

A strange twist wouldn't you say! But we must remember: The most talented, the most gifted, are always and without fail--the most exploited!

A new avenue has been paved for 9-11 with this latest audio--time will tell where it in fact leads, just as it will as to where it ends! Wink

Hombre'

Last edited by Hombre on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan, for my continuing education.

Is there a way for people who don't like PayPal to contribute?
curious george

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo!!!...That really puts it all in perspective for me.

I have always seen the parallel between the Germany of the past and the US of today and suspected there interconnection.

Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey George I am Curious. With mention of Nazi Germany being a dot within the 9-11 event. Don't you think that mention of the Holocaust can't be far behind? How about the Jesuit's? Or any of the other 9-11 fringe movement unmentionables? How many did they REALLY kill?

Like I said just Curious is all. BUTT I'm thinking that this line of though will almost assuredly bring that ILK into the light of such reason, but as Fintan said: They made indeed be intimidated to the point of being mum!

I myself find this far too important to become wrapped up in the usual Stigma associated with the Swastika and the likes thereof, so I'll continue to keep an open mind. That said, I sense a rather obvious ( two ships passing in the dead of night )sort of scenario unfolding within this very thread, maybe just a subtle change of pace but a change nonetheless!

This can become a pit as large, if not larger then the Grand Canyon itself.

Here I'll give an example:

Allen Welsh Dulles had a Brother, his name was John Foster Dulles. John was an adviser for the very First council of Foreign Ministers which was held in London---can you guess the date of this initial meeting? Yep

September 11 1945--No biggie probably just a coincidence Laughing

John had a son: His name was Laughing Avery, Avery was a Jesuit and became the VERY FIRST AMERICAN PRIEST named Cardinal Laughing

Now I know what you're thinking: Gee Hombre you're making all of this up Laughing Only no one can make this stuff up, can they!?? Besides it's all public record feel free to look it up.

Do you know who the First person of record was that mentioned where all of this was one day headed, surely we all do. IKE--He gave a speech to that effect in regard to the threats of a Military Industrial-Complex---Did anyone believe him, or was he simply pissing into the wind?

Within the speech he said that the United States spent ( then ) more money on Defense than the entire net profits of every single American Corporation ( COMBINED ) can you imagine up to that point just how quickly that business sector had grown? A few decades before it didn't even exist. Amazing indeed.

Does that level of expense exist today? I'd be Curious to know the answer to that one myself.

Deep waters ahead!

Hombre'
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another oft-overlooked tidbit of the Nixon legacy, was that Jack Ruby was one of his congressional aids prior to the JFK hit.

Quote:
A 1947 memo, found in 1975 by a scholar going through a pile of recently released FBI documents, supports Giancana's contention (that Richard Nixon had a warm, "mutually beneficial" relation with organized crime as far back as the 40's). In the memo, addressed to a congressional committee investigating organized crime, an FBI assistant states: "It is my sworn testimony that one Jack Rubenstein of Chicago ... is performing information functions for the staff of Congressman Richard Nixon, Republican of California. It is requested Rubenstein not be called for open testimony in the aforementioned hearings." (Later in 1947, Rubenstein moved to Dallas and shortened his last name.) The FBI subsequently called the memo a fake, but the reference service Facts on File considers it authentic.

Undercover work for the young Congressman Nixon would have been in keeping with Ruby's history as a police tipster and government informant. In 1950, Ruby gave closed-door testimony to Estes Kefauver's special Senate committee investigating organized crime. Committee staffer Luis Kutner later described Ruby as "a syndicate lieutenant who had been sent to Dallas to serve as a liaison for Chicago mobsters." In exchange for Ruby's testimony, the FBI is said to have eased up on its probe of organized crime in Dallas. In 1959, Ruby became an informant for the FBI.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/03/richardnixon,1014.htm

Just wanted to officially enter that into the discussion here.

Also mentioned: the rarely credited psy-op of the "fake memo." If you're protecting a soon to be revealed secret.... make up an easily discredited phony "memo" that releases the info in all it's glory, and allow it to be "discovered" at a critical moment - preferably before any real memos on the subject are discovered. Ask Dan Rather about the effectiveness of that one. (He would also be a good source on the best technique regarding how to pretend you didn't know the memo was faked.) Cool

Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn....what an audio....fantastic Fintan and i've begun spreading it around.

I remember listening to another audio show long time ago only because I was interested in what Hankey had to say but he was The American Awakening (not that I endorse that show or Herzog) speaking for about a few days to a week about Hitler basically being a stooge as related by Karl Mayr in the...guess what? NYT at the time lol. A series of articles entitled "I was Hitlers' boss" and he definitely touched on the financial/political side of WW2 as well and one Gen. Ludendorff being an instrumental figure. Should invite him up to talk about it sometime Fintan, would be interesting.

This audio is definitely what I would call a 'trend setter' of political analysis. Now, most of the darker political history of Europe & the U.S should be seen through this context thanks to such an incredible analysis. I'd also like to thank all of you guys, truly an incredible bunch and learning from each and every one of you daily. What an audio lol.....(pressing 'play' again)
curious george

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post hombre.

you will like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ev5GQDB7M

curious george

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre,

As far as another holocast. Well if there is money/power to be made or not lost by having one; then it is certainly possible....In my humble opinion; being ostracized by being different than the mainstream will likely be the next modern holocaust. Being a truther; is a likely target as we have seen with the most recent Texan polititian Medina who recently questioned 911. People continue to be treated like cattle with fear being the primary motivator. Its a shame as we are all slow cooked frogs.

Maybe the water will get hotter than we can tolerate in the near future...so things could unravel faster than the powers can maintain.

here some uplift...must have watched these vids 20 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxNl9WMyC70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY&feature=related

arkestra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mammoth Audio,
spinetingling stuff and damn right filthy, Knee deep indeed.

Boyo you have opened a can of worms.
The festering sore of the 20th century laid bare.

I dunno tho i jus dont think the people i know
who have been on the brink/the cusp of breaking
thru to another level are ready yet.

Theres still so much more to be played out in the Public Domain
before the collective psyche will break down and beg for truth,
Interesting Times, Restless times, Dangerous times,

But these are ACCElerating times so lets throw it out there,
Its the sad funny truth but ppl LOVE anything with NAZIS.

LETS JUS SEE. Smile

Congratulations though Fintan this is up there
With your extraordinary work in TREEINCARNATION
Donation and Neem order coming Wink

And now for something COMPLETELY RELEVANT!!

duane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:

The key would be to never really finish a war, never end a conflict, never resolve any political issues. Maybe we could feign incompetence and, I dunno, do something truly idiotic, like let the defeated army go back home with their guns, or some such crap. That way, in a few years, if we needed another conflict, it would be pre-fab.

good villians are hard to find. you never kill him off in the first installment.
Darth Vader, Prof. Moriarity, Jason, Freddie, Chuckie all are good for sequels. why should Saddam be different. Keeping the same villian and plot makes the writing easier.
and never kill him off, even if you tire of him, until you have his replacement. Saddam was crude bully but a localized threat. his replacement should more cunning and a global threat.

elusive, even with a dialysis machine, with an intense hatred of America, capable of striking anywhere in the world from a remote cave.

can we think of a prototype to use that would scare the shit out the western world................

"Imagine a person, tall, lean and feline, high-shouldered, with a brow like Shakespeare and a face like Satan, a close-shaven skull, and long, magnetic eyes of the true cat-green. Invest him with all the cruel cunning of an entire Eastern race, accumulated in one giant intellect, with all the resources of science past and present, with all the resources, if you will, of a wealthy government--which, however, already has denied all knowledge of his existence. Imagine that awful being, and you have a mental picture of Dr. Fu-Manchu, the yellow peril incarnate in one man."

-- Nayland Smith to Dr. Petrie,
The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 11 of 37

Jump to: