FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Deja Vu : The Audios. The Analysis.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hombre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Are you saying, Fintan, that 9/11 was pulled off becuase markets were being manipulated?

I don't get it. How do you link the two?

atm noidea

No he's not saying that, however the link is crystal clear and more than a few people have said this before. The real problem with it is it's ultimate complexity. The number of people who had to know the in's and out goes up by many hundreds, hundreds of individuals who would have to turn a blind eye or remain silent. Therefore I must disagree with the scope of it.

A Computer program and a few well placed people could make a few billion profit if they knew in advance that Commercial Jets were going to be used to hit the WTC. But the trail of evidence would be HUGE in that instance and it most assuredly would have been a COMPANY SIGNATURE as opposed to some rogue NWO member shorting stock and buying mass numbers of put options. No way to keep that from EVERYONE at the SEC---Impossible because of the red flags it would have produced through the filings.

Lots of money, Millions were made in the aftermath by going long on defense contractors and certain specialty companies. The commodities angle is a good one and will probably go far to explain much of what these guys were really after.

And please please please DON'T mention Enron! That's the biggest fucking rabbit hole in the whole shooting match. It's embarrassing to think that abortion had anything to do with 9-11.

Hombre'
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 5th February, 2010

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-02-05-dsl.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-02-05-dialup.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Quote:
REFERENCES

Quote:
Wall Street, Banks, and
American Foreign Policy

by Murray N. Rothbard

READ AT:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard66.html

Quote:
The Politics of Obedience by Murray N. Rothbard
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard29.html

More Rothbard:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard-lib.html

Quote:

View Interactive Version of this graphic >

Goldman Sachs- Not just another Conspiracy Theory
http://www.goldmansachs666.com/2010/02/goldman-sachs-not-just-another.html

Five big banks JPMorgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs Group Inc.,
Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co.
account for 97 percent of the total derivatives reported to be
held by U.S. commercial banks. Link

Split between Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase
http://news.goldseek.com/InternationalForecaster/1264605785.php

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Are you saying, Fintan, that 9/11 was pulled off becuase markets were being manipulated?

I don't get it. How do you link the two?

atm noidea

Well I hope the second half of the audio makes it clear.

I'm not focussed at all on the issue of who may or may not
have profited from shorting airline stocks ahead of 9/11.
Too short a timeframe and mere chump change.

I'm talking about the 9/11 event as an integral part of a
globalization project which kicked off with Bush/Regan.

That early-80's "reform" of markets led to the Wall St Monsters
of today and the wave of unleashed capital empowered the NWO
with a US/UK Weapon of Financial Destruction with which to wage
economic warfare in pursuit of globalist trade and political goals.

The Wall St. Financial Industry Complex has been at least
as important to the NWO as its Military Industrial Complex.

Now, the NWO project may have faltered but
the US is in the hole for over $200 Trillion
of liabilities and lost economic assets.

Now that's what I call a motive for 9/11.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Fintan for part II. Excellent research, etc.

Still, the basic problem, the cause of everything you are talking about with these financial institutions is deposit insurance(or government bailouts by any other names), the tax slaver being forced to bail out risk takers. This is the begining and end of it all from where I see it. If 'financiers'(the characters of which you speak are not, of course, financiers - they are nothing more than arrogant and grossly overpaid government clerks) want to take huge risks, then let them - using their own capital and taking the consequences. That is how my dad did it in the private merchant bank in which he was a senior partner. mergers, acquisitions, corporate and municipal finance. The partners risked their own capital 100%, sink or swim. Government bailout if they went under? You got to be kidding (this was in the 1950s and 1960s, mainly)
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think they(my dad's firm) did get into some deep water in 1977, so they merged with another firm and eventually the whole lot was swallowed up and became part of Zurich Financial.
atm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

Quote:

Now, the NWO project may have faltered but
the US is in the hole for over $200 Trillion
of liabilities and lost economic assets.

Now that's what I call a motive for 9/11.

So was 9/11 a distraction / diversionary tactic to keep our eyes off the heist being pulled off by Wall Street? Is that what you are saying, Fintan?

I ask this because it makes sense, or at least seems to, to me.

atm Question Idea
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good that the 911 investigation is continuing/
LelaBear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the excellent research and deep interest in tracking this fiasco to its nest.

Your conclusions don't surprise me a bit, I'm sad to say. I remember quite clearly standing in front of a TV that faithful day, watching the hysteria mount and saying to myself, "This is all about money. To keep my eye on the ball, I'm gonna follow the money."

Well, it did not take long at all for the trail to start leading right to the wall street boys. I had relatives working high up in Solomon Brothers, and based on some of the casual stories I had heard of their dealings I wasn't the least bit surprised to find them right at the heart of the problem.

I was intrigued by the story spun by Richard Grove about the gold taken out of WTC basement by armoured cars during the attacks. And the list of companies that he said were creating black markets out of this hijacking. Not that I believe his whole story, but it did give me a list of companies to keep an eye on, and they have remained major players and are now involved in the bailout schemes.

It is going to be a glorious day when this house of cards comes tumbling down...good luck striking that final blow, Fintan!!!

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ATM:
So was 9/11 a distraction / diversionary tactic to keep our eyes off the
heist being pulled off by Wall Street? Is that what you are saying, Fintan?

I ask this because it makes sense, or at least seems to, to me.

Absolutely it was a vital distraction. To shift the focus of public attention
off financial issues, and off the widespread dislike of Wash D.C Cronyism.

It was also intimidation of non-G8 countries, as a lever to try advance
the globalization agenda. GW Bush's "You're Either with us, or against us"
was not a security-related threat, it was a globalist economic threat
backed by military power --freshly unleashed by 9/11.

It was also Psychological Warfare to emotionalize public thinking --thus
rendering the public less rational/strategic and very susceptible to being
channelled in the required directions by the mass media's topic-based
public-opinion-forming operations.

It was also Defensive, as it gave the Elite a panic-button exit. If the
public sentiment turned really sour on them, they could now declare
National Emergency and use Patriot legislation against the people.

It was also Tactically Bureaucratic in that it created a "State of War"
which could be used within the administrative bureaucracy to justify
all sorts of financial scams and ripoffs as vital to "National Interest".

All of these goals were specific to the short-term plans of the NWO
at that specific time. But the 9/11 event was just one step on a
path that was thirty to forty years duration and that aimed to use
the Baby Boomers' capital as a springboard to globalization.

That predictable wave of Boomer consumption and retirement savings
was the juice for the NWO's global expansion via huge financial leverage
and military/intelligence operations.

Kennedy's death was the Inner Coup.
Bush/Reagan was the Open Emergence of Power.

The were not two Gulf Wars. Only one.
9/11 was the finale of the half-time show.

In the NWO plan, when the final whistle blows,
the players all win, the spectators all lose.

Hombre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It was also Defensive, as it gave the Elite a panic-button exit. If the
public sentiment turned really sour on them, they could now declare
National Emergency and use Patriot legislation against the people

Fintan, I'm on board with your sentiments in regard to 9-11, except for the few things we have disagreed on in the past. With all due respect I must add this one to that short list.

This is utter fallacy, part and parcel of what most people believe could happen. I've mentioned before, NEVER in my lifetime have I heard NORMAL everyday people mention this as being the last straw, I hear it at least once a week. It ain't gonna happen despite anything the PTB hope common US CITIZENRY will learn to accept.

I've got a retired Doc of lives out back on 20 acres, both he and his wife practice with various weapons on a regular basis, just one of Millions. Most people think that's NOT REAL, just for show Laughing I guess we'll see who blinks first.

My personal choice is the Remington 870 express ( TACTICAL ), 4 shot buck, simple aim and go, but if they take to the weeds from 200 yards the .223 BushMaster is sweet at some 3 k ft per second.

But it will never come to that but it does make for good copy.

Hombre'
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre, I can't discern your point of view here. Several of your statements tend to contradict each other from the beginning to the end.

Perhaps it's just poor punctuation. E.g., you've never heard normal people talk about defending themselves, then you say you hear it once a week? Which is it?

And what is fallacy - that the Defensive tactic will work, or that it is even needed?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing stuff, anxiously awaiting any subsequent narratives. I love the 'targeted markets' approach to the breakdown as to why the power elite generate wars. I always bought into the "everyone benefits" approach, and that wars in general were good for everyone - politicians, defense contractors, bankers, etc. Not so much that certain financial factions would use the destruction of specific economies in order to influence the markets in which those economies spawned unwanted competition.

Since this is about the control mechanisms the financial world uses to influence and control govt... in a related subject - I'm fascinated by the concept of the parallel psy-op that is used for social control.

In the financial world, it's the pure "money rules" hierarchy. Those with the clout make the rules and always eventually get their way. Meanwhile, the public is managed differently. In small ways - money talks, obviously. But in a larger, more overall way, social control is solidified by celebrity worship. Those in positions of affluence and fame, who make sure their carefully filtered and 'approved' opinions are manifested into the psyches of masses, who see them as "people they'd love to be." Entities they literally worship, and who's officially sanctioned terminally-skeptical opinions on conspiracy and political malfeasance are assimilated into their own. Only superficial issues of doubt are allowed.

Those who see beyond this theater, and arrive at more skeptical viewpoints are managed by Alex Jones and the other CIA Fakes. This is why Jesse Ventura is now so much in the limelight. To provide a more high-profile connection, and further vent some pressure. The Truth Movement has suffered enormously from attrition, due to the ongoing warring amongst the various "competing" factions, and now it can be further worn down with a few phony disclosure mechanisms in the MSM. Nothing particularly big-budget, it's not needed. The "truth" starved CTers will flock to it, the masses will see it as confusing, craziness or too controversial.

A larger percentage than we would like to believe exists will simply not want to believe something like 9/11 could be anything than what they were told - the ostriches. I know several in my personal life. They don't want to see any "evidence" of 9/11 anomalies, because they DO believe some of them could be real and solid. Intelligent, discerning, learned people who are frightened to death to even consider the possibility. The collateral damage they knew would be traumatised by the "shock and awe" of Ground Zero Manhattan.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Jump to: