FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: NWO - From China to Detroit
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Audio: NWO - From China to Detroit Reply with quote

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 3rd February, 2010

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-02-03-dsl.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth-10-02-03-dialup.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Quote:
References:

Lawyer Kurt Haskell, Infowars & Detroit Bomber

Sharp-Dressed Man Was US Gov Agent
http://www.infowars.com/the-sharp-dressed-man-was-gov-agent/

Is this Britain's Biggest Liar?
http://fintandunne.blogspot.com/2009/06/is-this-britains-biggest-liar.html

http://detnews.com/article/20100127/visa-to-avoid-tipping-off

China Hacked Climate Emails Says UK

'Climate emails hacked by spies'
Interception bore hallmarks of foreign intelligence agency, says expert
By Steve Connor, Science Editor Monday, 1 February 201
http://www.independent.co.uk/climate-emails-hacked-by-spies-1885147.html

Quote:

Officials Warn al Qaeda 'Certain' to Try Attack Soon

"The biggest threat is not so much that we face an
attack like 9/11," said Leon E. Panetta, the CIA director.
"It is that Al Qaeda is adapting its methods in ways that
oftentimes make it difficult to detect.
"
Source

Translation:
"There will be no large scale attack like 9/11,
just some more dumass CIA patsies like the underwear guy,
who fail to score big...
"

Quote:

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One significant piece of the puzzle, which I did not include
in the audio is the nature of the "explosives" that the
Detroit underwear bomber had in his possession.

The mix of chemicals he was given by his controllers
was not capable of exploding. Right chemicals, but by
design it was woefully short of the right proportions.

Result: lots of smoke and enough small flames
to deep fry his John Thomas --but no bang!!

That's why they could allow him free rein to board a
plane. There was never any risk to anyone other
than the convenient, deluded patsy himself.

MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm unable to dowload the audio, perhaps due to the hotel I'm in now.But thanks anyway, Fintan. I'll get it when I get back home.

It would be really fascinating to know the whole story of Mr.UnderwearBomb and the Intel op that launched him to instant celebrity status.
dimedr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gawd, fintan

here we go again, mr paranoid

haskell is not a shill like you, nor cointelpro etc ...

hes been posting on my gambling board for years and a pal of mine knows him ... can anyone be a decent human being trying to blow whistle on the gov w/o being a mole?

call him yourself ... the poor guy just wrote the mich paper and told his story, THEN AJ called him and others ...

you really are myopic when coming to understand that not everyone is a pawn/agent ...

your site and views are not even worth considering bc you miss the point ... is wingtv still manned by agents??? I know them both personally, and you missed the mark on them too BIG TIME ...

anyhow, done repeatng myself on your paranoia
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I see. He's been posting on your gambling board for years.

Guess that rules him out then --under the "been posting
on my gambling board" exclusion clause. What an alibi!

And you actually know the WingTV duo. Damm.

I must give up this "analysis" gig. No need. I can just ask
you if know people and if so, then I can just rule 'em out.

Kurt Haskell's performance is understandable, though.
After all, everybody is crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.

P.S. Sorry'bout that. Didn't mean to make such a good case
against Haskell that it inflamed your denial button to heck.

curious george

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan,

Just listened to this recent audio. Interesting analysis in my humble opinion. Interesting take by the trader on how NWO will maintain there income flow by raising commodity prices even though supply is exceeding demand.

Sounds plausible yet difficult to maintain longterm. There is more than one way to bleed "joe public".

What happened to the Great British Pound after they lost there crown? The pound is still one of the strongest currencies. Look at the Japanese Yen? Much stronger than Yuan? Since stronger currencies allow you to buy more exports; the rich will be better positioned yet Joe public will be out of work or making less and will be buying less exports. Plus as I have mentioned before; it's in the best interest of EUrope to bring there currency down against Dollar since Europe is manufacturing more than US.

As the middle class loses purchasing power, the wealthy gain purchasing power as there money appreciates.

Dollar going UUP!

I tryed to google a handy chart of the damage the dollar has done to other foreign currencies since I spoke out here about a strengthening dollar back in Nov09 but I couldn't find one up to date as it wasn't as easy a task as I had thought. You can just go to www.bigcharts.com and look up "UUP". The move looks to be just getting started yet anything is possible in the world of money markets; especially lots of LIES!

bri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where you been anyhow dime?
How's your Freshman year of High School going?

Don't worry about these shills, we will find the sharp drezzed one-armed man.

Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I broke this apart on another board: Haskell may have actually seen a sharp dressed man and was simply mistaken about the identity of the man who was with him. The dude with the supposed sharp dressed man WASN'T THE BOMBER, Haskell was mistaken, this was backed up by another passenger who first brought that little piece of info to the attention of the Media.

It's how the investigator's are able to say that neither sharp dressed man or bomber appear on any surveillance tape. The guy on the tape wasn't the real bomber.

Haskell used to work for the Government as an IRS tax attorney. Laughing

Nobody boards a US bound flight without proper papers unless they are under the care of the US MARSHALL service. Anything he said in that regard is absolute bullshit, or a simple mistake. MAYBE, just maybe he made a simple mistake.

I could be wrong but it seems to me that he was either manipulated by what he thought he saw and heard once the authorities SORTED it out, or he made an honest mistake.

Hombre'
GaryGo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:

I could be wrong but it seems to me that he was either manipulated by what he thought he saw and heard once the authorities SORTED it out, or he made an honest mistake.
Hombre'

Either way - I say hang im.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't buy that under the circumstances.
Sometimes it's all in the presentation.

er...just a poor fellow who made a mistake.

Quote:

Kurt and Lori Haskell: We talked with a fellow Flight 253 passenger, but he saw something different

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/01/kurt_and_lori_haskell_we_talke.html

A Michigan man who was aboard a near-fateful flight with terror suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab says he has spoken with another passenger about a sharp-dressed accomplice he may have seen helping Abdulmutallab board the plane.

Posting on wife Lori's blog and linking to it in a recent MLive post, Kurt Haskell says that a passenger named Bo Taylor offers some insight about the other man accompanying Abdulmutallab. Here's what Taylor said:

"After we landed in Detroit I saw an older looking teenager who was African and looked NEARLY IDENTICAL to the terrorist bomber. Since he was a minor, and travelling alone, he was accompanied by an airport employee at all times. Kurt, this could have been the guy you saw in Amsterdam before we boarded."

And here is Haskell's response:

You see, if Bo is correct, than we have a possible future airline security breach since the teenager was allowed on the plane without a passport(apparently) due to coming from Sudan (apparently). This may be a common airline policy that is potentially problematic. If I am correct, well, we have an entirely different and much larger problem. Either way, there are concerns. Either way we need an open, honest, and thorough investigation. There is one way to conclusively determine who is correct, and that would be for the Amsterdam Airport to RELEASE THE CLOSED CAPTION VIDEO FOOTAGE! Seriously, the attack happened 8 days ago, the relevant video is probably 2-3 minutes in length and has(apparently) already been viewed by airport security personnel. So why hasn't it appeared anywhere?

Lori's Liberal Realm

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com

Just a regular blog about vacations, cats, and vegetarian cooking.
All of a sudden it's Infowars city.

'Honey, may I use your blog?'

Kurt Haskell in Patriot mode

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/truth-about-flight-253-has-been.html
GaryGo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this already been posted?

Amid media blackout
Congressional hearing reveals US intelligence agencies shielded Flight 253 bomber
By Alex Lantier
3 February 2010
A January 27 hearing of the House Committee on Homeland Security established that US intelligence agencies stopped the State Department from revoking the US visa of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. The Nigerian student, whom US officials suspected of being affiliated with the Yemeni terrorist group Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, attempted to set off a bomb on Northwest Flight 253 into Detroit on Christmas Day. Revocation of Abdulmutallab’s visa would have prevented him from boarding the airplane.
The hearing was reported in a brief article posted January 27 on the web site of the Detroit News, headlined, “Terror Suspect Kept Visa to Avoid Tipping Off Larger Investigation.”
The revelation that US intelligence agencies made a deliberate decision to allow Abdulmutallab to board the commercial flight, without any special airport screening, has been buried in the media. As of this writing, nearly a week after the hearing, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Los Angeles Times have published no articles on the subject. Nor have the broadcast or cable media reported on it.
This is despite—or perhaps more accurately, because of—the fact that this information exposes the official government story of the near-disaster to be a lie. President Obama, who has joined with top US intelligence, FBI and Homeland Security officials to insist that Abdulmutallab was inadvertently allowed to board the plane carrying explosives because of a failure to “connect the dots,” has from the start been deceiving the American people.
The official line strained credulity from the outset, given reports of multiple advance warnings that the Nigerian student was linked to terrorists in Yemen who were planning attacks on the US.
As was widely reported within hours of the failed bombing attempt, Abdulmutallab’s father—a former Nigerian government minister and prominent banker—went to the US embassy in Abuja in November to warn that his son was involved with radical Islamists in Yemen and had broken off contact with his family. The family said they had given US officials extensive information about their son in the expectation that they would “find and return him home.”
In his prepared statement to the House Committee on Homeland Security on January 27, State Department Under-Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy said: “In the case of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, on the day following his father’s November 19 visit to the Embassy, we sent a cable to the Washington intelligence and law enforcement community through proper channels (the Visas Viper system) that ‘Information at post suggests [Farouk] may be involved in Yemeni-based extremists.’”
Kennedy confirmed that all US intelligence agencies received warnings that Abdulmutallab was training with terrorists in Yemen. He noted that the initial diplomatic cable from Abuja misspelled Abdulmutallab’s name. However, Kennedy continued, “At the same time, the Consular Section entered Abdulmutallab into the Consular Lookout and Support System database known as CLASS… The CLASS entry resulted in a lookout using the correct spelling that was shared automatically with the primary lookout system used by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and accessible to other agencies.”
Under questioning by the committee chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, Kennedy explained why the State Department might not revoke the US visa of a suspected terrorist: “We will revoke the visa of any individual who is a threat to the United States, but we do take one preliminary step. We ask our law enforcement and intelligence community partners, ‘Do you have eyes on this person and do you want us to let this person proceed under your surveillance so that you may potentially break a larger plot?’”
He added: “And one of the members [of the intelligence community]—and we’d be glad to give you that out of [open session]—in private—said, ‘Please, do not revoke this visa. We have eyes on this person. We are following this person who has the visa for the purpose of trying to roll up an entire network, not just stop one person.’”
Under questioning by Rep. Dan Lungren, Kennedy confirmed that Abdulmutallab’s case was one in which US intelligence officials had interceded to block a visa revocation.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/feb2010/f253-f03.shtml
Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm....you know who I think about when I read about Haskell? Daniel Obachike. I swear the 2 must get paid from the same private intelligence service lol....Amazing what you find after studying alternative eyewitness accounts. Thanks for the Audio and analysis Fintan & Co.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: