FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Bush Killed JFK Jr.?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Bush Killed JFK Jr.? Reply with quote

This is the trailer of a new film by John Hanky, the guy who did the campy JFKII film with the Monty Python-like graphics.

http://www.revver.com/video/14470/?__session_just_started__=1

I'm looking forward to watching the whole piece.

www.bushkilledkennedy.com

maverick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched both of those . You know no matter what you believe about JFK or JFK Jr. .........anyone with a clear mind has got to admit that there sure was a lot of deception involved by the authorities involved after the fact of both deaths. In the instance of JFK Jr. it sures seems silly they were looking for his downed planes all along the coast of his flight when they had contact with him right off the coast of Marthas Vinyard.......I mean either we have people guilty of something or we have a bunch of total idiots working for the coast guard and FAA. I mean really taking 15 or more hours to actually limit the search to a specific area.

I always thought it was kind of strange the way they made it sound like JFK Jr. just supposedly jumped into his plane on a cloudy evening with his wife and her sister with no flight plan and a blatant disregard for safety issues. He always kind of struck me as the kind of guy who really took very cautious measures when doing something as dangerous as flying an airplane. I mean the guy was not some stupid rich kid who didnt know how to think and speak. In my opinion he was someone who always would be the kind who would play attention to details. Lets say he really didnt have an instructor on board. Wonder what the odds of a person with over 300 hrs of flight traning crashing his plane the very first time he piloted without one.

I would be curious to see if Bush had a comment on the plane crash if he was ever asked about it. Surely someone from the press would have asked him sometime.

Its amazing all the stuff you miss when you get the news first hand from the press and then 5 years later or more all the details about the event {911, JFK Jr.} are reported on websites( or videos are made)...........I have told myself numerous times over the past few years........." I dont remember hearing about this at the time of the incident"
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFK Jr was a very hot looking homosexual airhead on roller skates who never worked a day in his life. That's about it. The only possible importance he could have had to anybody is that his mother, Jackie O, might have told him some important details about his father's murder - details that certain people certainly did not want revealed.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll admit - I went through my phase of political 'awareness' where I really was conviced that the Democrats were "the good guys." Luckily I grew up, stopped getting stoned every day and that ended. Laughing

But I hope that we never enter into a phase where we can excuse political assassinations because we find the target to have been "unlikeable."

At that point, I may consider getting stoned again. (And yes, I feel he could have brought new light to the first Kennedy assassination, as maybe even the 2nd. Becoming the third did a lot to squash that aspiration. Just a shame that the rub-out of the potential operant for any revival was the best executed.)

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: more Bush whackings? Reply with quote

And from the official Piling On Dept.:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22margie+schoedinger%22&btnG=Google+Search

zak247

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Bush Killed JFK Jr.? Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
This is the trailer of a new film by John Hanky, the guy who did the campy JFKII film with the Monty Python-like graphics.

http://www.revver.com/video/14470/?__session_just_started__=1

I'm looking forward to watching the whole piece.

www.bushkilledkennedy.com

Very good. Read my post:
THE NWO, MEDIOCRITY, AND THE RIDER ON THE WHITE HORSE

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=574
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the video. Have not watched it yet.

I correspond with John Hankey periodically (he's trying to make a full time living at this indie journalism+movie thing, quit his job).

He seems to be VERY well steeped in history books, esp. Nazi history, details and such, beyond the stuff we know about where it intersects with the Booshes.

I guess Tarpley's biography is good. I need to finish it sometime. But Tarpley's endorsement of other crap makes me suspicious. As a matter of fact, it's probably a Hopsickerian traipse thru the Bush's dirty laundry, that is y'know interesting but so what.

I mean, right now we're looking for LESS facts nor MORE facts, with regards to 3i. Right?

I was looking at a Hoffman page. He cited THREE facts about the Pentagon which are evidence-based, then contradicted a dozen or more allegations which are not

Some started out as facts, then were remixed to turn them into a weird allegation. Like perhaps remixing the Bush is a Nazi nimrod to Bush is a shape-shifting Lizard. One is more proveable than the other.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2854762&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

FOIA frequest honored, releasing 1 transcript. Unfortunately, like most conspiracy-related FOIA's, it's not info that will make any difference.

No one is releasing any documentation between Todd Burgun and JFK Jr., who's conversation proves that the plane was on approach and within 20 miles of the coast. That info was immediately squashed, as it would have pinpointed the crash location, and made the "search of the entire flight path" the ridiculous, deliberate time-wasting farce that it was.

For anyone wishing to review:

Assassination of JFK Jr, Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9060305020185604305

Assassination of JFK Jr, Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6273040372284493683

Assassination of JFK Jr, Part 3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1905124616958608810

Assassination of JFK Jr, Part 4
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8867674094783044729

zak247

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like the mafia they goota make thier skull n bones, ya know what um sayin?
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/green/TheAssassinationOfJFKJr.html

I DID watch the video, but like many convoluted mysteries, it helps to have a play book. I think this is it.

This review --- which IS critical of John Hankey on several points, some leaps of logic --- goes into vast detail on the background and the difference between the mere Eastern Establishment vs. outright Fascists. There is some gruesome description of torture techniques, so we know how much fun we will experience in the future.

In the end he states "Hankey deserves support". In addition, it looked like Kennedy was married and his wife was pregnant, so that would make him hardly gay.

More importantly, JFK, Jr.'s "George" mag covering
a) Oliver Stone, and keeping a commitment to uncovering his father's murder
b) uncovering shocking facts about the Israeli JFK, Yitzhak Rabin
these activities certainly placed him in the gunsights. As someone else said about JFK "no wonder they killed him".

Think about this: If JFK,Sr was so much of a "pussy" that the rightwing found cause to execute him, and if Clinton was so much of a lightweight (or even a left arm of Bush Sr.) that the far-far right like Scaife found serious cause to threaten his life, to hand him a Bible with the middle cut out and gun and suicide suggestion inside -- Jesse Helms even made public veiled threats -- how much MORE RUTHLESS is the opposition?

I don't know if people think that's a valid point or I'm just being a dupe.

Quote:
In brief, the ruling class of the United States has been supporting and practicing terror abroad as policy to serve its own interests for a very long time while keeping the American people ignorant of it through its control, via the media, of public consciousness. The hard-core fascist element the original Du Ponts, Fords and their ideological peers and heirs are now in almost full control of the organs of state, having wrested it from the softer Eastern Establishment who are themselves becoming hardened by the necessities required to maintain their power.

These rulers have never been our friends or protectors, however much their lower-level assets have been deluded into believing it, and now with an energy crisis looming and the US dollar rightfully threatened as the worlds reserve currency, they can no longer support and pacify us in the manner to which we have become accustomed.

They are preparing well in advance for organized civil disruption, rebellion or revolt even while squeezing every economic benefit from us that they can. In times of crisis, monopoly or quasi-monopoly capitalism goes fascist; its the nature of the beast and under such circumstances it is inevitable, as Malcolm said, that the chickens will come home to roost. By whatever means necessary, these chickens should be roasted abroad, and should not be welcomed home.

Above this, is a long descriptive account of torture.

Is this just "scare tactics"?
Ormond

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched Hankey's presentation a few times during the last month. My conclusion is that even after you edit out a few stretches of circumstancial implications, the coloring of Kennedy devotion, and bias against the Bush dynasty, we're left with more than sufficient probable cause to warrant a Federal Grand Jury investigation.

I recall wondering as the televised reports of the 'search' were in progress, it seemed odd they'd been searching up and down the coast well off the flight path, and ended up finding the plane on course an less than a mile from it's destination. Hankey's done all the backtracking and information collection and analysis that the press is supposedly supposed to do. (which they never do anymore).

Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So any conclusions concerning this terrible murder? I was thinking some days ago concerning this assassination (and keeping up with Mr. Hankey every now and then) and really wish we couldve heard the cockpit audio, or have the surveillance tapes checked from the Essex Cnty. Airport to see exactly who left with JFK jr's party (a basic check for the flight instructor, which i believe was on that flight). For the life of me i cannot figure out why the Kennedy's would allow such an odd process after the bodies were found...i mean if you simply review the evidence, it doesnt take rocket science to learn that foul play was indeed involved, do you guys believe that any Kennedy family members know the same? For some odd reason, i really do wish i knew everything about this murder lol, its been ravaging my mind for a couple of months now. On one of Fintan's audio interviews, Mr. Hankey said that he had a P.I check out Josh Kallenbach and boy was that an odd story, odd that she really couldnt find anything on the guy and on top of that he supposedly lived near the P.I Hankey hired but she was afraid to check out his place and rightfully so i guess lol.

Last edited by Big Boss on Mon May 05, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: