FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Barrie Zwicker on the 2nd Trial of James Earl Ray

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Barrie Zwicker on the 2nd Trial of James Earl Ray Reply with quote

http://theholyhandgrenade.com/KHS/Zwicker_on_MLK.avi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or if you prefer reading material:
http://www.versobooks.com/books/nopqrs/nopq-titles/pepper_w_act_state.shtml

My new bumper sticker: "Please Assassinate Gerald Posner Next"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, I posted this video and book link up on Facebook today. No one left a "like" click or made a comment, aside from one friend of mine. Check out this comment:

Quote:
Dr King is the person in recent history who I admire the most. Sadly, I don't think that we'll know the truth, be it Ray or Jowers that pulled the trigger. It would be nice to know, but does it really matter who did? The US government is as capable (if not more so) of committing such attrocities as a single person. What matters to me is that his ... See Moremessage never dies. Actually in an incredibly twisted way, if he wasn't assassinated, his message would not resound as loudly as it does. That doesn't justify anything, but food for thought.

Unbefuckinglievable. Thank God she "admired him the most." Shocked

I guess it doesn't really matter who did it. No one in this fucking politically-jaded country would give a fuck, unless of course, it could be traced as a cause of the coming depression. Then they'd be a little upset, and want to know who to vote for to fix it, I guess.

We deserve the ass-reaming we get here in the USA.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey rump, have you read that book? I am actually in the middle of reading it, its great material so far (well to my possibly less informed mind lol) even though I think Pepper usually is a bit too trusting of some of the smelly rats we've already ousted here at BFN.

We do deserve to get our asses smacked indeed. Commentary like that just blows my fckng mind and yet...you and I should not really be surprised but when you encounter it its just like ".....my god, wake the fck up or don't talk anymore." Hell, victim of years of psyop/s, what can I say.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the reasons for the "civil rights" event was to impose Federal power over the soveriegn states.

To confiscate for the Federal govt. the powers that according to the Constitution belong to the states.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike or Rump, have you guys read the book? Interested in what you both think of it.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys lol...? Someone...lol?
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, life intervenes. No, I ordered it last year, and the Amazon order got messed up.... so no, I haven't yet.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies bud. I figured you weren't able to reply. I see, that is most unfortunate, it is an interesting read. I like one train of thought in the book from Pepper where he (I am paraphrasing) basically says that the Military is somewhat the "foot soldiers" for the transnational corporations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: