FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
A PsyOp to Roll the Clock Back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
kathy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: A PsyOp to Roll the Clock Back Reply with quote

While researching latest terror threat in the UK I decided to look up "sports drinks" as it is reported that the "terrorists planned to mix a British sports drink with a gel-like substance to make a potent explosive that could be ignited with an MP3 player or cell phone" and came up with Lucozade Sport/Energy by GlaxoSmithKline.

How's this for a PsyOp?
Quote:

Welcome to Bad Lads Army

Thirty more lads face an almighty battle to turn their lives around with a dose of 1950s National Service training. In Bad Lads Army: Extreme, the recruits face the most daunting challenge to date – training to be Paras and a terrifying 3,500 foot solo parachute jump.

The bad boys selected this time around are the toughest, lippiest, baddest bunch yet. With thieves, vandals, fraudsters and ASBOs in their midst, the 18-24 year-olds lined up for the show have notched up over 2000 days in prison, 2,500 hours of community service and over £30,000 in fines.

Their criminal way of life has cost the tax-payer more than £1 million – that’s the equivalent of four extra Bobbies on the beat for every police force in Great Britain.

Tasked with turning the lads around will be Company Sergeant Major Julian Whatley and Platoon Sergeant Alastair Rae who will be supported by fearsome corporals Joe Murray and ‘Nooky’ Richard Nauyokas.

http://www.lucozade.com/energy/badladsarmy/index.html
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy asked:
Quote:
How's this for a PsyOp?

Pretty good. It'll do the little bastards a bit of good. Knock a bit of discipline in to 'em, I say.

You couldn't get away with all that back in my day! You'd get a clout off the Bobby upside the head with his night-stick - never did us no harm! And you could go to the Scala and watch *2* films for a ha'penny. And still have change for pop and a bus home. And another thing........

And get a haircut.

Wink

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: