FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: NWO - Winter Of Our Discontent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
curious george

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
I'm not clear on something. I've heard it said that this nation and it's founders were actually a part of the elitist's plan. The only reason they set up the system was They needed some elbow room ("freedom"), as compared to the conditions in europe.
To, I've partly read that 19th cent. piece by I forgot who reveals the nature of the Dec of Ind. I'm sure some of you have seen it. But he compares it to any other legal document. The whole thing was a dog and pony show set up by the rich. That's why it can be amended ad infinitum....
One funny question he asks is, "did You sign it?" It really is beyond amazing at to the complete state of Maya ala propaganda.

I don't doubt that there are layers to the founder's freedom plan that were corrupted by an elitist plan. The entire US legal system was modeled after England's legal sys, so you would think that if we were truly seeking Independence, we would separate ourselves as much as possible from the ways of England; yet the core purpose of the people was to promote freedom so if the heart of the plan is marked by the people's will of freedom then hope for freedom can still prevail unless people lose there appetite or will for freedom. The goal of the central powers want to create a distaste for "Freedom seeking" as the currently unpopular GWB made a legacy out of bastardising the word Freedom .

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Yes, layers. Surely, we as the Virginia Corp. were headed off into an eventual trap.

In the most general sense, isn't it odd how globalism seems to be inimical to the majority? That is, in the context of universal holism and interconnectedness. It's like they know about that cosmic process and used it to their own ends. Obviously it's their version or intent that's the problem.

I say we need to learn astral forms of combat. We need to tap the Ancestral Streams - for that requisite wallop.
Now it's something that I tried this a few years back when I was high on finding this site for the first time. I mentioned this very thing in one of these forums. Then I went inwards with the intent.
And indeed, within a week or so, for the first time I've Ever seen, something was mentioned about one of these true elites coming forward, with I forgot what (that's so organized, doh).
Anyone remember that? He was considered one of Them and he made something public. A confession or defection. Can't remember and it at least seems nothing came of it.
But it's the fact that it happened when it did.

I also think it's telling that They Can do what they do. No conscience? How does that fit in with higher forms of consciousness? Surely, Some of them have had mystical life changing experiences.
Something is amiss in this. Or, service to self and or might being right exists in higher densities as well.

I'd think this goes back to my thoughts above on archetypes.

Lastly and back down to earth, I've heard that the system also incorporated ideas from the Norse or Icelandic "Thing". Where the people did actually have a say.
curious george

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Yes, layers. Surely, we as the Virginia Corp. were headed off into an eventual trap.

In the most general sense, isn't it odd how globalism seems to be inimical to the majority? That is, in the context of universal holism and interconnectedness. It's like they know about that cosmic process and used it to their own ends. Obviously it's their version or intent that's the problem.

I believe that the inimical or hostile paradigm that the minority or the central power have used against us naturally stems from the suffering received by the War torn Island cultures of places like England and Japan. Since these small Island cultures were continually invaded by people such as the Vikings, they eventually had to become smarter or more deviant than there mainland aggressors so they eventually became the aggressors. In the process of learning how to defeat the majority on the mainland country, they also learned that trickery or psyop was not only a great defense but also the best offense so after multiple years of defending there territory they eventually started taking over territory and they have never stopped while they have made webs of alliances of mainlanders along the way.

In terms of the cosmic process; I would guess that that was likely another benefit of being in a concentrated Island area as the group is so contained that unity in spirit is likely more prevalent in an oppressed Island that continues to be attacked by rouge invaders that the unity of prayer to defeat the invaders was evidently effective.

The use of Prayer has been statistically proven on multiple fronts; so if the masses began using it against the "current central powers grip" and towards freeing the people at large; then I can't imagine a better outcome than real world peace and harmony. If one(s) heart is coordinated in Body, Mind, and Spirit then the apparent impossible becomes a reality. Fintans Moon/Sun Elipse potential is a massive illustration that equates to the ultimate body/mind/soul illustration. I believe that the worlds "heart consciousness" seeks balance so from the earths(and it's inhabitants) point of view, both the Sun and the Moon appear to be the same size when they are apparently not. It's the will of the heart seeking balance that also made our physical world of the body appear balanced yet underneath the skin is much more unaligned perceptually while still balanced functionally. Maybe the less perceptually apparent balanced organs of the body are symbolic of the allusiveness of spirit or afterlife while the balanced outer body is more symbolic to life on the plane perspective of balanced earth.

Lifes Perfection is Balance as it is also Spherical and orderly while chaos cycles cuts through order with it's rivers, roots and shoots challenging order to raise it's complexity to higher and higher levels.

GaryGo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

curious george wrote:
[
I believe that the inimical or hostile paradigm that the minority or the central power have used against us naturally stems from the suffering received by the War torn Island cultures of places like England and Japan. Since these small Island cultures were continually invaded by people such as the Vikings, they eventually had to become smarter or more deviant than there mainland aggressors so they eventually became the aggressors. In the process of learning how to defeat the majority on the mainland country, they also learned that trickery or psyop was not only a great defense but also the best offense so after multiple years of defending there territory they eventually started taking over territory and they have never stopped while they have made webs of alliances of mainlanders along the way.

What if war just became a machine which which gave its masters more and more power and that its Masters then "Moved to England" for strategic reasons.

Apart from the obvious geographical/nautical reasons the English working class were an unsophisticated rabble who could be tricked into war in the blink of an eye.

That would be nearer my thinking on the subject.
curious george

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

[quote="GaryGo"]
curious george wrote:
[

Well I would say your thinking on the subject could be more accurate or also one in the same as the influence on the outside invaders eventually infects the invaded as the invaded islander eventually mirrors there invader to thus survive and thrive beyond survival means.

I would also say that your "Moved to England" for strategic reasons" also fits well with the Invaders moving to the US for strategic reasons. The US has become a sess pool for Invaders while the US working class is also tricked into war in a blink of an eye as well. The US just being a bigger plot of land with bigger potential. This also helps relieve the karmic debt of the originating Invading countries homeland. For example; Germany's scientist create the Atomic bomb and rockets while the US uses them.

GaryGo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well George lets call it the MIC and basically its the most powerful entity on this planet - been for a long time - and is the main spoke of the NWO.
It has been usurping the population certainly since waterloo but more formally since the Fed was created in the US(which is basically "New England") although the Language was nearly German.

"William of Hanau married, on 1 September 1764 at Christiansborg Palace, his first cousin Wilhelmina Caroline of Denmark and Norway (17471820), the second surviving daughter of king Frederick V of Denmark and Norway. They remained mostly in Denmark, until 1785 to return to Kassel when he succeeded in the landgraviate. William however received the Principality of Hanau south of the Hessian territories, near Frankfurt, as successor of its newly extinct princes, already in the lifetime of his father, since the Hanau people did not want to have a Catholic ruler.
William's younger brother Charles followed suit and in 1766 married another of their Danish first cousins.
Upon the death of his father on October 31, 1785 he became William IX, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel and as such, is said to have inherited one of the largest fortunes in Europe at the time.
Due in part to the wealth of his estate, William is especially notable for his role in affording Mayer Amschel Rothschild both the relationship, and situational means, by assigning some of the care of his properties and tax-gathering, for founding the Rothschild family dynasty. Also, though acquainted since 1775, William IX didn't formally designate Rothschild as overseer until 1801.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild and William:
Already at Hanau, William utilized the knowhow of Rothschild, who resided in the nearby Frankfurt.
The early fortunes of the Rothschild family were made through a conjunction of financial intelligence and the wealth of Prince William. In 1785 the Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel died, leaving his immense wealth (largely gained through the loan of Hessian mercenaries, not least to Great Britain during the American Revolution) to his eldest son, the Prince William of Hanau. During the Napoleonic wars William saw necessary to have his fortune hidden from Napoleon by using his long standing Jewish friend's home in Frankfurt. This money then saw its way through to Nathan Mayer, (N.M.) in London, where it helped fund the British movements through Portugal and Spain. The interest made from this venture was reaped by the budding Jewish bankers, who used it to swiftly develop their fortune and prestige in Europe and Britain. It was not long before their riches outweighed that of their benefactor, the William of Hesse-Kasse
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_I,_Elector_of_Hesse

My belief is this was "the goose that laid the golden egg" which with the help of other elites of the day brought about the feudal enslavement we see today.
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

>>>> That sounds fine. And we know about their moves against europe's aristocracies. Now here, you might think they were all on the same side, in some ways.
But, what of the ideas of this (blood) line going much further back into pre cataclysmic times? This eugenics idea alone goes back to Plato's time.
You mention Vikings. I think there's something superbly instructive concerning Their beliefs and ways.

In terms of the cosmic process; I would guess that that was likely another benefit of being in a concentrated Island area as the group is so contained that unity in spirit is likely more prevalent in an oppressed Island that continues to be attacked by rouge invaders that the unity of prayer to defeat the invaders was evidently effective.

>>>> I can see unity. But I don't see being in constant survival mode as conducive to the ascension process. And let's not forgot what happened to Tibet. Was that from bad karma!?
But yes please, teach me how to effectively curse...

The use of Prayer has been statistically proven on multiple fronts; so if the masses began using it against the "current central powers grip" and towards freeing the people at large; then I can't imagine a better outcome than real world peace and harmony. If one(s) heart is coordinated in Body, Mind, and Spirit then the apparent impossible becomes a reality.

>>>> Yes, let's get organized. Tho I did come across some geeks refutation of collective intent experiemnts. He made software that demonstrated how random noise generators naturally produce patterns, or "artifacts". It was these same generators that were used in those experiments on collective response to disasters.

Fintans Moon/Sun Elipse potential is a massive illustration that equates to the ultimate body/mind/soul illustration. I believe that the worlds "heart consciousness" seeks balance so from the earths(and it's inhabitants) point of view, both the Sun and the Moon appear to be the same size when they are apparently not.

>>>> Perhaps that's important, in this eon. But it wasn't always the case. The distances that is, it wasn't always like that. Now this could actually give weight to what you're saying. Our coming into awareness "coincides" with that celestial balancing trick.

It's the will of the heart seeking balance that also made our physical world of the body appear balanced yet underneath the skin is much more unaligned perceptually while still balanced functionally. Maybe the less perceptually apparent balanced organs of the body are symbolic of the allusiveness of spirit or afterlife while the balanced outer body is more symbolic to life on the plane perspective of balanced earth.

Lifes Perfection is Balance as it is also Spherical and orderly while chaos cycles cuts through order with it's rivers, roots and shoots challenging order to raise it's complexity to higher and higher levels.[/quote]

>>>> Well, we "do" cause IT does...
In any case, enter non attachment. Seems to be the only way in these times. Fact is life isn't fair, apparently. That, is the problem. And I'm not taking about the artificial systems foisted on us. Well maybe it is...
Take sexual attractiveness (if not talent etc ad infinitum). How fair is it when one gal is as hot as hell while the next is a hideous worthog? It's things like this that manifest all forms of sop. But as I indicated, it may be the system here to, enhancing our ego drives to toxic levels.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garygo wrote:

Quote:
My belief is this was "the goose that laid the golden egg" which with the help of other elites of the day brought about the feudal enslavement we see today.

No, Gary, THIS is the real reason, because this is the reason that the criminal syndicates you refer to have been allowed to grow and prosper:

"When the people discover they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury they have lost their freedom forever"
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

for folks not caring to wade through previous posts, could you explain this last one? what's the reason?
atm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

A Dismal Decade

Conrad Black, National Post Published: Saturday, December 26, 2009

http://www.nationalpost.com/opinion/columnists/story.html?id=6b8bd4ac-0875-47f3-8a81-3eed6145d4fb&p=1

A s we say farewell to this rather dismal decade, which opened with Millennial celebrations of a New World Order and The End of History, and has been thoroughly disfigured by terrorism, economic stupidity, inept political leadership and untrammeled vulgarity of public tastes, I dare to hope for somewhat better things (for the world as well as my family and self ).

Readers will have noticed that Copenhagen was about as complete a mockery as was forecast, here and elsewhere. Thousands of protesters, festooned with banners about the water level in Tuvalu, and dressed as polar bears and seals, inanely screaming at the earnest Global Coolers, had to be restrained by the gentle Danish police.

Most of the world's most odious leaders were present, demanding trillions of dollars to assist them in green development. Zimbabwe's infamous Robert Mugabe, who has violated every clause of the Clarence House agreement which conferred independence on Rhodesia, and has terrorized the country and reduced its standard of living by 99%, accused the advanced nations of trying to disguise the baleful effect of their carbon emissions on all mankind behind trivial concerns about the absence of human rights in Zimbabwe.

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, now challenging Fidel Castro ( "Papa Castro" to the Trudeau family) as Latin America's shabbiest tyrant, announced the death of capitalism, to the rapacity of which he imputed the impending destruction of the world's environment, as well as the dissipated prosperity of his own oil-rich country which he has masterminded.

The chief spokesman of the aggrieved despots, Sudan's president Omar al-Bashir (whose country's government's cupped hands are dripping with the blood of a million victims of domestic genocide) dismissed a European offer of $11-billion to promote green industrial growth in the Third World as a pittance.

I can't be the only person who wondered if sincere dupes of this nonsense, from the Prince of Wales to Elizabeth May, have the remotest idea of what mayhem they have brought down on the world. At least Al Gore has made a lot of money from it. Indeed, it must be said that this unlikely man has had the greatest revenge of anyone ever wrongfully deprived of the U.S. presidency, except perhaps Richard Nixon. Gore has grown rich, eminent, won a Nobel Prize, completely disrupted the world and turned international relations into a gigantic slap-stick farce.

The absence of evidence that global warming is actually occurring, and that human activity affects the world's temperature at all, was scarcely mentioned. The real result, however, is the pledged objective of not permitting the world's temperature to increase more than two centigrade degrees by 2050. Since it has only risen one degree in the last 35 years, and not at all in the last ten, this should be safe enough.

The heads of government fellowship will pat itself hydraulically on the head and back, and money will be handed over to the toads of despotism when pigs fly and shrimps sing.

This must be the supreme coruscation of what Malcolm Muggeridge christened the "great liberal death-wish;" a canard about a fraud, invoked to impoverish the world's advanced countries in favour of its most rancid despotisms, which have already squandered and embezzled a trillion dollars of Western aid; all for a nonsensical purpose, solemnly agreed to, and then ignored.

For the first time in the history of the U.S. Presidency, Mr. Obama had to badger a foreign head of government to meet him (China's premier Wen). Last year, shoes were thrown at the U.S. president. This year we had self-abasement before the Japanese Emperor and (unsuccessful) supplication to the Chinese. If this trend continues, by the end of this new decade, the U.S. president will be invited to international meetings as a shoe-shine boy.

The great stars of Copenhagen were the Chinese and the Canadians. The Chinese strutted and gloried as a mighty economic growth story, a super-power presumptive, while leading the G-77, as the under-developed countries now modishly style themselves, out of the conference in protest against the supposed miserliness of the advanced countries. China has staged the greatest act of international pocket-picking in history, beggaring the U.S. by dumping trillions of dollars of cheap goods in it, which the United States bought with money largely borrowed from China. And as it spurned the importunity of the United States at Copenhagen, and basked in the adoration of the Third World, its leaders po-facedly demanding hundreds of billions of dollars to clean its economic growth, while refusing the donors the right to monitor the use of the money.

All Canadians should be proud of Stephen Harper. Of all the leaders of serious countries, he is the most conspicuously skeptical of this great eco-scam. This is Canada's finest foreign policy hour since Mackenzie King supported Charles de Gaulle's takeover of St. Pierre and Miquelon from Vichy at Christmas 1941, against the mindless opposition of the U.S. state department.

The flip-side of this controversy is the emerging U.S. economic miracle, which at this point officially promises increased taxes, faster economic growth, 50% to 100% annual increases in money supply without inflation, for a decade of trillion dollar annual federal budget deficits without seriously raising interest rates, or devaluing the dollar. All 18 wheels will come off this impossible contraption, in all directions of the compass.

And all numerate people, including, presumably, the unfathomable Timothy Geithner and the fabulist President whom he serves, know it.

I predict that in a decent interval after his confirmation as Federal Reserve chairman next month or February, Ben Bernanke will announce that the central bank will no longer buy the treasury notes that finance this orgy. The United States cannot drink itself sober. China has now passed on the pleasure of continuing to buy low yield instruments of a country that is doing the necessary to convert its currency into wall paper, if not toilet paper.

The Federal Reserve is buying the treasury issues that finance the federal government's deficit-straight additions to the money supply -- the most familiar form of currency debasement and rampaging inflation, from the times of Caligula to Juan Peron and Robert Mugabe.

Obama and Geithner will scream like wounded banshees that Bernanke has betrayed them on how to deal with what they will portray as George W.'s messy leavings, while Bernanke devalues the dollar by about 15%, raises interest rates to about 6% and requires federal government spending cuts of about $500-billion annually, largely from a revisitation of entitlements and some sales and transaction taxes that the Congress will have to agree to in conference as an emergency compromise between the parties.

The health care charade of buying individual senators with from $100-million (Christopher Dodd,), to $3-billion (Bill Nelson of Florida -- not Ben Nelson of Nebraska who folded at $100 million) can't slice this Gordian Knot. There will be fewer lawyers and investment bankers in the U.S., and more savers and investors, and if the politicians don't ruin it again, market forces will shape up the U.S. to meet the Chinese challenge. But both job creation and economic growth will be slow in a transitional period.

---

In the Christmas spirit of shriving and confession, I thank Anita Kern for pointing out, re my Copenhagen column two weeks ago, that the Silver Skates was not written by Hans Christian Andersen, though he had some similar story titles, but by the American Mary Mapes Dodge, and was about Holland and not Denmark. And I have been intermittently trying for many weeks to apologize for the reference in my column about the visit to Canada of the Prince of Wales, for the reference to Nelson Mandela marrying the widow of Mozambican President Maputo. It was president Machel, and Maputo is Mozambique's capital. I have no way here of chasing up Andersen's short story titles, and I believe the Maputo error was editorial, but in the interests of the season, I take these allegations for myself, a character-enhancing process with which I have become familiar in this decade, but do not recommend.

Good riddance to 2009. Let us all have a splendid 2010.

cbletters@gmail.com

James D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha last paragraph says so much about his ignorance in general!
Quote:
In the Christmas spirit of shriving and confession, I thank Anita Kern for pointing out ...

It probably explains drivel such as this -
Quote:
Most of the world's most odious leaders were present ... Zimbabwe's infamous Robert Mugabe, who ... Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, now challenging Fidel Castro ( ... ) as Latin America's shabbiest tyrant ... !!?? Shocked

Maybe he's never heard of places like Colombia or Guatemala or people like Uribe?
He has?!
Oh, of course, the Presidential Medal!
He must be a sharp dressed (and of course, American sponsored) Non-tyrant then! Excuuuuuse me! Embarassed

But I guess the rest ticked most of the boxes for most here. Sad
Hombre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Winter and discontent, did anyone see the latest Low Pressure system that stalled over the mid-west plains? lol-- I've personally been expecting such a Storm, there will be more this winter, which shall cause much discontent for those most affected.

It didn't look real to me in any sense, it looked like some of the freak storms that stalled over some cities this past summer and dumped 10 inches of rain in spots. Louisville comes to mind, Atlanta, both record floods, record amounts of rain.

Tom Skilling of WGN in Chicago, one of the very best weather folks in the business, he's been at WGN for over 20 years, called the Snow storm/Blizzard/system~~~~WEIRD. Said he'd not seen a storm like that one before Shocked

I'm in Indiana, the systems core was off to our northwest as usual when one of these storms comes out of the central Rockies. We were on the warm side so we received rain probably an inch or so. Usually the storm front/cold front passes and the winds shift to the west/northwesterly direction and the temp drops accordingly. Only this time they never shifted, they remained from the south/southwesterly direction only the temp dropped and the wind chill was 15 degrees. Laughing

I've lived here most of my adult life and have NEVER EVER seen a wind chill produced by winds coming from the south-southwest that caused wind chills in the teens--NEVER and neither has anyone else who understands weather. Most people say " OH IT'S just wrapping around the Low " Yeah it was/is but it's just that it's NEVER been seen before so that means THAT STORM WASN'T NORMAL. If Skilling says it was WEIRD---That's good enough for me.

63% of the US had a white Christmas-- Compared to 28% in 2004.

Now I don't believe for 1 second that Arabs did 9-11, I don't believe Oswald acted alone, and the Moon thing was impossible. But as far as WEATHER-UFO'S-ALIENS I'm not big into that kind of stuff as being Conspiracies but these past weather events have me thinking that it might very well be possible that someone is messing with the weather.

Lead South Dakota received 40 inches of snow from this storm, some places in Nebraska had 10' snowdrifts. Both I-29 and I-80 are still closed in some locations. Easily 3 million plus people officially snowbound for at least a week. A storm like that one sets up and stall over say, Louisville, Nashville, Memphis and it shuts the entire city down for days if not a week especially if there is a decent cold snap to go with it.

I'm about to say that they really are trying to control the weather, looks as if they are in the experimental stage at present.

Hombre
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: