FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Preconditioning Events for 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedomfiles wrote:
is it not possible to edit/delete my replies ?

Some months back 'edit' disappeared from the 911i forums. As one who can never spel anything right the first time around it has had a chilling effect on me (posting here).

When delete is available -- you start an 'edit' and 'delete this post' will appear as one of the checkbox options below. If edit is available, at least one can replace the entire text with 'deleted by me because' message.

Hint: if you get a timeout/blank grey page upon posting... use the 'back' button to return to your message. Open a new window and use it to navigate to the forum page in question to see if your message actually posted. My experience is that it does post sometimes. but opening a separate window will preserve your work if it doesn't.

Fintan... could poster's-own edit and delete privilege be restored, all forums? So we could send dup posts into the fourth (or fifth) dimension?

___
Missing: one frightened little girl. Name: Bettina Miller. Description: six years of age, average height and build, light brown hair, quite pretty. Last seen being tucked in bed by her mother a few hours ago. Last heard - aye, there's the rub, as Hamlet put it. For Bettina Miller can be heard quite clearly, despite the rather curious fact that she can't be seen at all. Present location? Let's say for the moment -- in the Twilight Zone.
~Rod Sterling, Twilight Zone 91: "Little Girl Lost 16-Mar-1962" by Richard Matheson
Ni0E

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Okay I was watching this movie the other day. I thought this was WAAAAAAYYY too odd.

Go to 1:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVE81BHBD0E#

If you let it play on, 2:35 - 2:42, you will see the decapitated head of the statue of Liberty floating up a street, followed immediately by a shot of the twin towers poking out of the ocean
stallion4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo's passport expires on 9/11/01 in The Matrix (1999)

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/282/12665matrix22jpgnl8.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: