FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Preconditioning Events for 9/11
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Preconditioning Events for 9/11 Reply with quote

Reply to this topic with evidence about staged preconditioning
events which paved the way for acceptance of 9/11.

-------------------
S U M M A R Y
-------------------

A summary of the thread will be updated here as evidence
is presented in this topic.
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this fits in with this topic, but the Muslim charities and web sites shut down just before 9/11 is suspicious.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4253580,00.html

US pulls the plug on Muslim websites

Quote:
Islamic groups have condemned a government crackdown on a Texan telecoms company as part of a "witch-hunt", writes Brian Whitaker

Guardian Unlimited

Monday September 10, 2001

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1530361.stm

FBI accused of anti-Muslim bias

Quote:
Muslim leaders have accused the FBI of conducting an "anti-Muslim witch hunt" following a raid on the Texas offices of a Middle East internet service provider.

http://www.g4tv.com/techtvvault/features/32854/FBI_Denies_Bias_in_Arabic_Site_Shutdowns.html

FBI Denies Bias in Arabic Site Shutdowns

Quote:
Agency says it was executing an unspecified federal search warrant.
cobra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Egyptair flight 990 Reply with quote

I leave it to you to see how mucho of a topic this is.

I do consider it important. For me it was like John the Baptist before Jesus. It certainly straightened the way of the lord of the lies when we had to swallow 19 flying suiciders of a go. The Egyptair flight enabled that providing us just one suicide muslim-of-course pilot to widen our virginal throats.

For a link, here is the official report of the ntsb. I noticed in the Egyptian counterreport, Attachment B, a paragraph where it is stated that the Egyptian authorities requested a look at the radar registers of the time of the plunge and that the US authorities refused them. ¡Can't imagine why!

Link:
http://www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/2002/AAB0201.pdf

I don't think 911 could have been staged or as easily staged without this Egyptair 990 precedent -for those doing numbers in this forum even the Egyptair flight number is right-. Which means that two years before 911 there were plans for something like 911 or 911 itself. Of course 990 could have been downed for its own sake, but the trouble to make it a suicide pilot case wouldn't have been necessary in that case, although the flight might have been chosen because -i can't remember the figure- something like 50 egyptian airforce officials were returning the Egypt after training in the States with some latest equipment. Two birds of a shot.

If you remember, at that time a great deal was made out of the pilot saying something about Allah before plunging. For anybody used to muslims what would be surprising would be if somebody didn't say all the time something about Allah. But the leaking practiced by the ntsb ensured that the muslim suicide pilot stuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Topic Created: Preconditioning Events for 9/11
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan,

I'll offer my own list I've included all the 'terrorist' incedents I could find back to 1990-1995 to provide a broad frame of reference. I've marked familiar 'buzz word' terms in bold black.
Incedents and ops I believe were deliberately part of the 911 'public awareness' op lets call it, I've highlighted in bold red.
Relationship: instilling the meme themes, and densensitizing the public to excessive force and unconstitutional military participation in assaults and seiges on American citizens.

It's by no means complete. I'll add more later, such as the Tim McVeigh trial and execution, and such important followup.

Unfortunately the descriptions are from conventional sources and generally describe events according to the official account. Hard to get around that since in key cases the witnesses were killed by the government assault teams and could not give testimony.

My Opinion: A pattern of continuous violence giving the impression of two kinds of terrorism.
Primary Memes:
1. Domestic: 'anti-government, anti-social'
2. Foreign: "Clash of Civilizations" Fanatical Islamic terrorism.

January 15, 1990 The Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement bombs the United States Embassy in Lima, Peru.

May 13, 1990 The New People's Army (NPA) kills two Air Force personnel near Clark Air Force Base in the Philippines.

May 21, 1991 Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi and 16 others are killed by a suicide bomber from the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE). The suicide bomber was a female.

May 29, 1991 The ETA bombs the police barracks in Barcelona, Spain killing 10.

February 29, 1992 A PIRA bomb explodes at the London Bridge Railway Station, injuring 29

March 17, 1992 The Israeli ,Embassy in Buenos Aires Argentina is bombed by the terrorist group Hezbollah killing 29 and injuring 242.

April 10, 1992 A bomb explodes in London, destroying the Baltic Exchange, killing 3 and injuring 91.

Quote:
AUGUST 21, 1992: RUBY RIDGE Idaho. Federal force of U.S. Marshals, FBI and BATF agents conducted a murderous assault on the homestead of Randy and Vicki Weaver, resulting in the deaths of Vicki and their son, Sammy. This incident is highly controversial, and has [/color]raised serious questions about the abusive use of force by federal agencies against U.S. citizens.

Detailed account: Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Quote:
February 26, 1993 A bomb explodes in the basement of the World Trade Center in New York, killing 6 and wounding more than a thousand.
[color=darkred]First US domestic Islamic terrorist scenario
[/color]

Quote:
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 1993: WACO Siege begins with ATF assault on Branch Davidian compound.

At about 9:30 a.m. agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms attempt to execute arrest and search warrants against David KORESH and the Branch Davidian compound. Gunfire erupts. Four ATF agents are killed and 16 are wounded. An undetermined number of Davidians are killed and injured. Within a few hours, the FBI becomes the lead agency for resolving the standoff. Jeff JAMAR is named the on-site commander. By the afternoon, advance units of the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) arrive, and telephone conversations are under way between KORESH, Steve SCHNEIDER, and Wayne MARTIN on one side and the ATF's Jim CAVANAUGH and Waco Police Lt. Larry LYNCH on the other. KORESH discloses that he has been wounded in the hip and left wrist. KORESH is allowed to broadcast his religious teachings on Dallas radio KRLD and does a CNN telephone interview. Michael SCHROEDER, a Branch Davidian, is killed while he tries to return to the main building. Texas Rangers begin an investigation but are barred by the FBI from continuing. At about 5:30 p.m., JAMAR arrives at Waco and chooses Byron SAGE of the FBI as chief negotiator. President CLINTON follows events closely throughout the day.[ Scruggs 1, 9, 21, 22, 24, 229, 236, 241]
Complete timeline here: PBS television program 'Frontline' version: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/waco/timeline5.html

March 12, 1993 A series of car bombings in Mumbai, India kills 257 and wounds more than 1,400.

March 20, 1993 An IRA bomb in Warrington, England kills two.

Quote:
MONDAY, APRIL 19: ATF, FBI, Delta Force final assault on Branch Davidian compound

At 5:59 a.m., SAGE telephones the Davidians, notifying them of an imminent tear-gas assault. SAGE reads a message over the loudspeaker, advising the Davidians that they are under arrest and should come out. At 6:02 a.m., two FBI combat engineering vehicles, or CEVs, begin inserting gas into the compound through spray nozzles attached to a boom. At 6:04 a.m., the Davidians start shooting, and the FBI begin deploying Bradley vehicles to insert ferret rounds through the windows. At 6:31, the HRT reports that the entire building is being gassed. At about 7 a.m., RENO and senior advisors go to the FBI situation room. At 7:30, a CEV breaches the front side of the building on the first floor as it injects gas, and at 7:58 a.m., gas is inserted in the second floor of the back-right corner of the building. The FBI calls for more gas from outside Waco, and at 9:20 a.m., 48 more ferret rounds arrive from Houston. At about 9:30 a.m., with the supply of ferret rounds dwindling, one CEV is having mechanical troubles, and high winds are blowing the gas away. Another CEV begins enlarging the opening in the middle-front of the building "from which the Davidians could escape" and a third CEV with a boom but lacking a gas delivery system breaches the rear side of the building "to create openings near the gymnasium." At about 11 a.m., (Washington time) RENO talks to CLINTON, saying everything seems to be going well, and she leaves for a judicial conference in Baltimore at 11:30 a.m.. The CEV without a gas delivery system breaches the back side of the compound, concentrating on the back right corner near the warehouse-gymnasium. At 11:40 a.m., the last ferret rounds are delivered. At 11:45 a.m., a wall on the right-rear side of the building collapses. At 12:07 p.m., the Davidians start "simultaneous fires at three or more different locations within the compound." An HRT observer reports seeing "a male starting a fire" in the front of the building. At 12:12 p.m., SAGE calls on KORESH to lead the Davidians out to safety. Nine Davidians flee the compound and are arrested. At about 12:25 p.m., the FBI hears "systematic gunfire" coming from the compound, leaving several agents the impression that the Davidians are either killing themselves or each other. At 12:41, fire-fighting efforts begin. HRT agents enter tunnels to search for survivors, especially children. In the afternoon at an unspecified time HUBBELL speaks to McLARTY. After her appearance on ABC's television program "Nightline," RENO talks again to CLINTON. [ Scruggs 6, 110-113, 245, 285-292]

Sometime in mid-morning an apparent deviation from the approved plan begins. The plan contemplated that the building would not be dismantled if after 48 hours not all the people had come out. However, the CEV's begin knocking holes into the compound the morning of the assault. The CEV not equipped with tear gas knocks down a corner of the building, and a portion of the roof collapsed, in order to clear a path to the main tower so that the other CEV could insert gas in the area. [Dennis 59]

June 21, 1993 The ETA bombs a military truck in Madrid, killing 7.

October 23, 1993 An IRA bomb explodes in Belfast in a fish and chip shop, killing 10.

February 25, 1994 Jewish extremist and United States citizen Baruch Goldstein opens fire on Muslim worshippers at a mosque in Hebron, killing 29 and injuring almost 150.

July 18, 1994 A Jewish center in Buenos Aires, Argentina is bombed by Hezbollah terrorists, killing 86 and wounding 300.

July 19, 1994 An Alas Chiricanas flight is bombed, killing 21. No one is ever arrested for the attack.

December 24, 1994 An Air France flight is hijacked by the Armed Islamic Group (GIA) enroute to Algeria. All four terrorists were killed in the rescue attempt.

Quote:
APRIL 19, 1995,Oklahoma City bombing Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, a U.S. government office complex in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was destroyed, killing 168 people.[1] It is the deadliest domestic terrorist attack in the history of the United States and was the deadliest act of terrorism within U.S. borders until September 11, 2001. Two men later convicted of the bombing, Timothy McVeigh and his friend Terry Nichols, had sympathies with the anti-government militia movement. McVeigh later claimed that his aim was to avenge the Waco Siege.[2]

From Wikipedia. This is a biased 'official line' article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

atm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fight Club (1999): the end sequence -- the demolished skyscrapers.

'... the movie Fight Club, which is framed by the fantasy of undoing the social [fabric], destroying consumerism, and exploding the American paranoiac fantasy of suburban security.

In the final, "romantic" scene the protagonists walk hand in hand, while behind them an orgy of devastation is performed as buildings explode and collapse.

With the collapse of the World Trade Center, this fantasy is realised, and violence, once more, returns in the real, transforming the WTC into the symptom of contemporary network society and paralleling the manner in which the Titanic became the symptom of industrial society.'

(Zizek 2002: 15-16).

9/11 as a Hollywood Fantasy

http://pov.imv.au.dk/Issue_20/section_1/artc4A.html

BTW remember the protagonist, Tyler Durden, referring to ground zero?

'Three minutes. This is it - ground zero. Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion?'

Narrator [voiceover]: for a second I totally forgot about Tyler's whole controlled demolition thing and I wonder how clean that gun is.

Would that gun be the metaphorical smoking gun? The [now missing, sold to China-along-with-the-cartridges] smoking gun that I alluded to earlier?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/

atm Idea
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
9/11 as a Hollywood Fantasy

I must say you have excellent tastes in reading, ATM.

I agree. Years of films that were just a little too much like 911 is right under our noses, even some in the DVD collection that many people have in their home. The Fight Club finale was awfully odd in retrospect, wasn't it?

Did you here of the pilot episode for The Lone Gunmen, the X Files tv spinoff?
It aired in March or April 2001, and the plot line was a secret conspiracy by dark forces in the government who expressly wanted to create a war on terror as an excuse to prop up the weapons industry who'd lost business after the end of the 'Cold War'. A special chip had been installed on an the airliner that was supposed to remotely flown into the tower. How's that for predictive programming?

The media participation in preparing the public mind set for the event is certainly worth remembering and not letting that fall through the memory hole.

atm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Ormond. So do you! Very Happy

Yeah, know the Lone Gunmen psyop backwards thanks but no thanks to Messrs [messers?] Jones & Watson.

Hollywood is the subliminal cognitive preconditioner par excellence.

I think we need to examine very carefully what was emerging from the LA studios for at least the five years prior to 9/11/01.

'DieHard', anyone? What does the VHS/DVD sleeve photograph remind you of?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/

I suspect that 'The Towering Inferno' is going a bit too far back, however, I am of the impression that the timeline really could be that long, if not virtually infinite.

Get viewing.

atm Idea
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIDS blamed on HIV set up the public for 911.
atm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto

you said, and I quote:

'AIDS blamed on HIV set up the public for 911.'

Come again?

[No pun intended.]

atm Question
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then there are the post-conditioning movies...

Quote:
In 2004, Emmy Award-winning director Daniel Sackheim (NYPD BLUE, LAW & ORDER, THE X FILES) created a weekly television series that would dramatize the events surrounding the creation of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. While the series never aired, the pilot episode has been repackaged as the two-hour movie HOMELAND SECURITY, which opens with a timeline of the bungled clues and warnings that preceded 9/11. After the attacks, the fictional character--and Tom Ridge stand-in--Admiral Theodore McKee (PICKET FENCES' Tom Skerritt) is called upon to create a new department that will coordinate information from the FBI, CIA, various branches of the military, and law enforcement agencies to prevent any such further terrorist acts in America. Leland Orser (SAVING PRIVATE RYAN), Grant Show, (MELROSE PLACE), Scott Glenn (TRAINING DAY), and Kal Penn (HAROLD & KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE) costar in this ripped-from-the-headlines telefilm that plays out like a real-life version of the Fox series 24.

As for other 9/11 related subliminal Hollywood conditioning; From Vyzygoth's site: www.vyzygoth.com

Quote:
Godzilla:

Film: Godzilla (1998)
Time: 00:41:46
Scene: Waiting for the bait to draw out Godzilla from the sewers of New York, biologist Dr Nick Tatopoulos (Matthew Broderick) checks the time on his wristwatch whose hands point to 9 and 11.

Quote:
The 6th Day:

Film: The Sixth Day (2000)
Time: 00:04:40
Scene: Adam Gibson (Arnold Schwarzenegger) checks his Double X Charter Schedule on his birthday. His appointments are at 9:00 and 11:00.

Quote:
The Siege:

Film: The Siege (1998)
Time: 01:23:00-01:23:38
Scene: New York becomes the target of terrorism after the US military abducts an Islamic sheik. FBI Terrorism Task Force leader Anthony Hubbard (Denzel Washington) teams up with CIA/NSA operative, Elise Kraft/Sharon Bridge (Annette Bening) to investigate the attacks. In their pursuit of the CIA-trained culprits the city erupts in escalating paranoia and madness that spirals out of control until the government declares martial law and sends in General William Devereaux (Bruce Willis). Unswerving in his mission he deploys his troops and seizes the male Arab-American population herding them in makeshift detention camps. Here Hubbard confronts him about his plans to torture and execute one terrorist inmate. In addition the media rhetoric relating to the attacks is eerily familiar to the post-9/11 reaction (01:07:39-01:08:38 ).
Dialogue:
Hubbard: Come on General. You lost men, I’ve lost men, but you, you, you can’t do this. What if they really want…What if they don’t even want the Sheik? Have you considered that? Huh? What if they really want is for us to herd children into stadiums like we’re doing? And put soldiers on the street and…and have Americans looking over their shoulders? Bend the law, shred the constitution just a little bit. Because if we torture him, General, we do that and everything that we have bled and fought and died for is over. And they’ve won. They’ve already won!

Quote:
Path to Paradise:

Film: Path to Paradise (1997)
Time: 01:30:48
Scene: Ramzi Yousef (Art Malik), who built the bomb that was used in the World Trade Center bombing, is arrested in Pakistan and extradited to the US to await trial. As they fly over the Twin Towers he asserts ‘Next time we’ll bring them both down.’

Quote:
The Simpsons:

TV Show:The Simpsons
Episode Title: ‘The City of New York versus Homer Simpson’
Season/Episode: 9/01
Original Air Date: 21 September 1997
Production Number: 4F22
Time: 00:06:28
Scene: Homer Simpson receives a letter from the city of New York informing him that his car is illegally parked at the World Trade Centre. Having a negative impression of the place after a past experience there as a young man he is reluctant to retrieve it. However, the rest of the family are excited and holding up a flyer Lisa exclaims they can all travel there by bus. The flyer displays an eye-catching 9 above the city skyline and together with the Twin Towers prominent in the background remarkably resembles ‘911’.

Quote:
The Big Lebowski:

Film: The Big Lebowski (1998)
Time: 00:02:59
Scene: Jeff Bridges writes a cheque at Ralphs store. The date on the cheque is September 11, 1991.
He looks up at the TV to see George HW Bush condemning Saddam Hussein’s invasion of Kuwait.

Quote:
The Patriot:

Film: The Patriot (2000)
Time: (1) 00:03:25 (2) 00:03:59–00:04:33
Scene: (1) Mel Gibson weighs a chair he has made. He says "Nine pounds, eleven ounces. That’s perfect. Perfect."

Quote:
Independence Day:

Film: Independence Day (1996)
Time: 00:45:33 (Special Edition) 00:41:22 (Theatrical Version)
Scene: As Air Force 1 evacuates the President and his family, Jeff Goldblum sets a laptop up to watch the countdown. When the camera cuts to a close-up one of the ticks is 00:09:11:01.

Quote:
The Peacemaker:

Film: The Peacemaker (1997)
Time: 01:28:42
Scene: George Clooney and Nicole Kidman are in pursuit of a Yugoslavian terrorist who disembarks at New York’s JFK Airport. Stepping off the escalator Clooney anxiously looks around and behind him are desks 9 and 11.

Quote:
Enemy of the State:

Film: Enemy of the State (1998)
Time: 01:28:06
Scene: Gene Hackman takes Will Smith to his compound from where they locate Jon Voight’s personal details on the computer. Gene Hackman states, "Reynolds, Thomas Brian. Born 9-11-40."

Quote:
Traffic:

Film: Traffic (2000)
Time: 00:02:17
Scene: In the opening sequence a drug van is pulled over and seized. When the van's cargo door is raised, boxes are revealed that have 911 written on them.

Quote:
Long Kiss Goodnight:

Film: The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)
Time: 01:22:52-01:24:18
Scene: Samantha Caine (Geena Davis) attempts to rescue her daughter with aid from private detective Mitch Hennessey (Samuel L Jackson). Perkins (Patrick Malahide) captures them and subsequently explains the purpose of ‘Operation Honeymoon’.

Dialogue:

Perkins: I’m going to miss you Major. You ought really to have stayed dead. You don’t know the rules of the game anymore.
Samantha Caine: Tell me about it. Eight years ago, this guy was on the hit list.
Perkins: Budget cuts, dear. Congress blinded us overseas. I was forced to turn to any eyes and ears I could find, even if that meant recruiting the ‘bad guys’ here.
Samantha Caine: Budget cuts—is that what this is about? Operation Honeymoon…Fuck me! You’re running a fund-raiser.
Mitch Hennessey: Fund-raiser?
Perkins: 1993…World Trade Center bombing, remember? During the trial, one of the bombers claimed the CIA had advance knowledge. [Chuckling] The diplomat who issued the terrorists’ visa was CIA. It’s not unthinkable they paved the way for the bombing, purely to justify a budget increase.
Mitch Hennessey: You’re telling me you’re going to fake some terrorist thing just to scare some money out of Congress?
Perkins: Unfortunately, Mr Hennessey, I have no idea how to fake killing 4,000 people, so we’re just going to have to do it for real. Blame it on the Muslims, naturally. Then I get my funding. Goodnight, old girl. Timothy I’ll be in chopper one.

Quote:
On the Road (book):

"On the Road" by Jack Kerouac, 1955
Page: p. 108 in the "Penguin Great Books of the 20th Century" edition, 1999.
"When daybreak came we were zooming through New Jersey with the great cloud of Metropolitan New York rising before us in the snowy distance. Dean had a sweater wrapped around his ears to keep warm. He said we were a band of Arabs coming to blow up New York."

And I'm sure there are more.... Wink

-DL-

atm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos

astonishing. There are more examples out there, of that I'm sure.

This is a genuinely promising line of inquiry, one that we must pursue with vigour.

I'm still reeling.

atm
Toto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atm wrote:
Toto

you said, and I quote:

'AIDS blamed on HIV set up the public for 911.'

Come again?

[No pun intended.]

atm Question

HI ATM

The idea that an little virus called HIV can be responsible for some 40 old diseases is as absurd as Bin Laden could mastermind the entire 911 event from a cave. Then they followed it with all the "safe sex" propoganda which is really sexual terrorism targeting and blaming gay men and now Africans...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: