FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Operation 'Destroy The US Economy'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some believe that China, a command economy, is the ideal model for the planners.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So, answer me this - if they plan to 'destroy' the middle class, who will
the manufacturing sector sell their goods to? That's the backbone of the
goods and services market.

Brazilians, Indonesians, Germans, Australians
Spanish, Dutch and Argentinians. Or anyone.
Anywhere. Via Globalization.

They don't need the US middle class any longer.

The American middle class, with it's arcane concepts
of democracy and equity are the political enemies
of the NWO. Destined to be added to the global
population of peons. It's class war baby.

- - Scroll to View Current Data --->
Quote:

- - Scroll to View Current Data --->

LelaBear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

The American middle class, with it's arcane concepts
of democracy and equity are the political enemies
of the NWO. Destined to be added to the global
population of peons. It's class war baby.

But will the American Middle Class go quietly into their pre-determined pigeon-hole?

I do see evidence that some in this class are not quite as clueless as it seems on the surface...although it is a small undercurrent at present, it could rise to the surface quite quickly and start to divert the course of events.

This is where the awakening being made possible by the internet can come into play...I don't think the NWO can factor that into their globalization model.

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The internet IS the NWO's worst nightmare! Free exchange of information and consolidation of opinion about what they are doing and to whom.

They are trying to take it down as best they can but as things get worse, more and more soon-to-be-disenfranchised will start to wake up. It is all part of the process and we are in it up to our eyeballs.

Avoid debt, as that is their weapon of choice.

Share information, as that is their poison.

Stay alert and maintain the vigil.

RedMahna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, this was another great audio, Fintan. I am "taking it easy" a bit today (with some feelings of restless guilt to continue plugging away at things) so I backtracked to your new audio for this evening's relaxing free real-tainment.

I look at the situation in the little region I live in. It's got a strong, backward (sorry, some worse than others) conservative core and a contained quasi-violent 'hood that's as misled, duped, dumb, and feeling as entitled as could be. Then there's the feel-good liberal middle folks who would be appauled to realize the 'hood has no problem burning down their streets too, while chanting "and thanks for the pudding!" Why? Cos the 'hood knows these BS'ers would never part with their Blackberries and XBoxes - and so off they go to their jobs in town like nothing ever happened. Yet.
We fake smiles up and down Main Street and ignore the bums asking for 50c and a cigarette. I wonder if the payments are late on any of the BMW's and Mercedes' cruisin' the drag? But I do know there's some old, old money out here. They don't look too worried. Not sure if they care.

So far as I know, there are no little meeting rooms in basements anywhere with plans to take back our country. I think I would get some weird looks were I to try and talk about how things "really are" so we "ought to band together and do something." They'd for sure look at me like a nutcase... WTF? Don't I have a family to support? Where's my rat-race job? Don't have one? I must be some kind of radical lunatic, no?

Nope. All complainers, no doers around here. The best you'll get is "we need to vote those bastards out!" which comes from either side practically, except for the 'hoodies - but even they seem to grasp the feeling slowly that they've indeed been psyched out by "their man." Haha. Welcome to equal opportunity getting-fucked-over. (No offense, anyone. Just being loose off the top of my head, and it goes to show how we have seperated ourselves to a useless and fragmented society.)

We are 10+ months into the new "regime" and all we've done was run up a huge $$$USbill. Wait... I have seen road repairs. Oh yeah. Sorry. The city somehow has been able to repave some roads. G-ddamit!! That was NOT expected!!! How dare the city repair a fucking street??!!

Our local officials are so useless, too. At best, they argue into a stalemate. But it never fails that whatever does get decided, it costs more money. Shit. Where did last year's taxes go?? How did anyone in government ever get the idea that they can commission work without enough money in the account? They hire people with degrees for that, don't they? Someone forgot to bring their adding machine to the office... every day. I would strip them of their degree and fire them.

Too fucking simple. How about a complete tax strike? Do you know when people will be willing to group together on this fucked-up situation? When there are NO MORE alternatives. Yep, something like Iceland. You nailed it!! Perhaps Iceland and Latvia (?) ARE the guinea pigs. The acid test.

I like that Jim Rogers fella. He seems like a one-off independent person, which is kinda like me... independent peeps don't give a shit what anyone thinks, so they shoot straight, and have no problem whether you go fuck yourself or not.

I always felt, also, that banks don't care if people lose their homes. If a whole 'hood goes down (low or middle class), the banks have the where-with-all to bulldoze and the investors will come. Eventually. Land is forever. So is Chase. And that's after their handout from collecting their losses from Uncle Sam.

Nice. Robber Barons, eh? I must go get that book...
Thanks again on a great audio, Mr Fin!!

reddy or not, here i mahna!!

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But will the American Middle Class go quietly into their pre-determined pigeon-hole?

They already have - LONG ago!
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The internet IS the NWO's worst nightmare!

It is for them - people who have never worked for a living - a great challenge but they seem to be up to the effort!

Witness the web penetration by the MSM, the NWO infestation of so many 'alternate' sites, plus the multitude of outright disinfo sites run by Intel operatives. No need for 'China style 'censorship'' when the criminals are already in control of so much of what gets onto the WWW.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Recession Will Be 'Full-Blown Depression': Strategist

Friday, 16 Oct 2009 | 8:03 AM ET - CNBC.com

This global recession will turn into a "full-blown depression," Nicu Harajchi, CEO of N1 Asset Management, said Friday, adding that global stimulus hasn't come down to Main Street.

Wall Street is making money, while consumers aren't, Harajchi told CNBC.

"We have seen the G20 coming out with cross border capital injections of $5 trillion this year… But a lot of this money hasn't really come down to Main Street," he said.

"When it comes down to corporate America, corporate Europe or even in Asia, in Japan, we are not seeing Main Street making any money," he said. "Consumers are losing their jobs. They are struggling with their mortgages, with their credit. And we are just seeing this continuing."

The $5 trillion injection is "monetary expansion," according to Harajchi. "At some point, which we believe to be 2010/11, some of the central banks are going to recall some of that money and that will turn from monetary expansion to monetary contraction."

He also said he doesn't see the corporates or the public "being able to pay back that debt."

"We see 2010 becoming a much more risky year than 2009," he said.

Harajchi said unemployment data are "a leading indicator" instead of a lagging indicator.

Mike Lenhoff, chief strategist at Brewing Dolphin Securities, told CNBC that the recovery will depend on the improvement in cyclical sectors.

"The sooner companies generate their profits, and I think it is moving towards mainstream, it's not just the financials now," Lenhoff said. "If present trends continue, we're talking about jobs being created sometime in the second quarter of next year. That could do a lot for consumer confidence."

Weak Dollar is Everybody's Friend

It is no longer up to the U.S. but more to the rest of the world to decide about the dollar's status as the global reserve currency, Harajchi said.

China and the Gulf countries which have their oil pegged to the dollar "would like to see some other currencies, maybe the euro, playing a more dominant role," he said.

Lenhoff disagreed with Harajchi, saying he believes the dollar will continue to play a dominant role in global trade and global finance.

Central banks will continue to keep interest rates very low in order to avoid a depression, he said. The reason for the dollar's recent weakness "is really down to Fed policy," he added.

"The Federal Reserve has made it crystal clear that interest rates are staying where they are for an extended period of time. We're getting to see a more confident tone to global growth, to a recovery, and as a result of that, we're seeing the tolerance towards risk aversion drop and that in turn has washed back onto the dollar as investors go in search of risk assets," he said.

"This is something we're going to see for a while, until there is a change in Fed policy. That doesn't seem imminent and certainly it doesn't seem at all likely until sometime in the latter half of next year."

The dollar's depreciation will help boost the S&P 500 index over the coming quarters, Lenhoff told CNBC.

"A weak dollar is everybody's friend," he said.

"If the dollar serves the role of an additional stimulus in reflating the U.S, then I think that it's very good," he said.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33341496

There's a video at the link above, but I think this prevuious
interview with Nicu Harajchi, CEO of N1 Asset Management
(quoted in the article above) is a better watch:

Quote:

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/oct/21/executive-pay-bonuses-goldmansachs

Quote:
Public must learn to 'tolerate the inequality' of bonuses, says Goldman Sachs vice-chairman
Bankers' soaring pay is an investment in the economy, Lord Griffiths tells public meeting on City morality

Kathryn Hopkins guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 21 October 2009 13.53 BST Article history

Conservative peer Lord Griffiths said banks should not be ashamed of rewarding staff. Photograph: Rex Features

One of the City's leading figures has suggested that inequality created by bankers' huge salaries is a price worth paying for greater prosperity.

In remarks that will fuel the row around excessive pay, Lord Griffiths, vice-chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former adviser to Margaret Thatcher, said banks should not be ashamed of rewarding their staff.

Speaking to an audience at St Paul's Cathedral in London about morality in the marketplace last night, Griffiths said the British public should "tolerate the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all".

He added that he knew what inequality felt like after spending his childhood in a mining town in Wales. Both his grandfathers were miners who had to retire from work through injury.

With public anger mounting at the forecast of bumper bonuses for bankers only a year after the industry was rescued by the taxpayer, he said bankers' bonuses should be seen as part of a longer-term investment in Britain's economy. "I believe that we should be thinking about the medium-term common good, not the short-term common good ... We should not, therefore, be ashamed of offering compensation in an internationally competitive market which ensures the bank businesses here and employs British people," he said.

Griffiths said that many banks would relocate abroad if the government cracked down on bonus culture. "If we said we're not going to have as big bonuses or the same bonuses as last year, I think then you'd find that lots of City firms could easily hive off their operations to Switzerland or the far east," he said.

Goldman Sachs is currently on track to pay the biggest ever bonuses to its 31,700 employees after raking in profits at a rate of $35m (21m) a day.

The Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) said today that City bonuses could soar to 6bn this year.

The chairman of the Financial Services Authority (FSA), Lord Turner, who was also present at the meeting, called once again for a global tax on financial transactions. He said that such a so-called "Tobin tax" could redistribute bank profits to help fight world poverty and climate change.

"The role of regulation is to bring a concordance between private actions and beneficial results," he said.

Well, okay then. Now I realize I'm doing my part for prosperity by just STFU. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would help to identify a movement symbolically.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: