FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Operation 'Destroy The US Economy'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the IRS is a totally illegal criminal entity (the 16th ammendment to the US Constitution was never properly ratified) it has no legal right to demand money from anyone.

A good start would be for every US taxpayer to cease all payments to the IRS.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree concerning the IRS. It irritates the hell out fo me when people debate taxes, etc. and speak of the IRS as if its some legal entity when i beliebe that before any debate concerning the U.S's monetary policies or Tax laws should always begin with the facts, facts such as the IRS is an illegal creation alongside the Federal Reserve and should therefore be strictly considered before any kind of debate. I usually do not take much part in debates/talks if those 2 points cannot be understood by my opponents, I am not sure how far or positive a discussion would go lol...

This audio still has gold nuggets within. I also thought about the gold issue and thought: do you honestly.....HONESTLY believe that these people have not held control over even that? I confidently say that of course they have lol.

A revolution in moral values at the highest levels of the U.S Govt.......a challenge in more ways than one. I certainly welcome such a challenge. Also Fintan, your obvious irritation at such corruptions is so easily felt by myself also, the feeling is definitely mutual...."unfu*kin' real"...I don't know about you but I need another break for music"....taking now lol.

Last edited by Big Boss on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A simple return to the United States Consititution would be sufficient.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree with you more bud.
LelaBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the IRS and I parted ways long ago. No G-Men at my door yet, so I guess their scare tactics are just that, the proverbial boogey man that keeps everyone in line.

Getting this nation back in line with the constitution would be fine, but it is going to require the undoing of a lot of 'executive orders' that undermined the entire concept. Can't imagine any of the current yahoos getting the moxie to step up to bat and take the challenge. Everyone is so keen on making the 'office' of president such a status symbol that it, too, has been corrupted beyond recognition.

I had the honor of seeing Queen Mahealani Kahau when I was on Maui, she is the heir of King Kamehameha and has established her own government called The Kingdom of Hawai'i. To me, this lady embodied the kind of nobility we should expect from a leader. Even though she claims her title through a bloodline, her attitude was one of the most respectful and honorable I have ever witnessed. I was most impressed when she said something like "Although I am your queen, that does not me you work for me. That means I work for you. It is my duty to take care of you all, to find ways to make your lives better, richer, and more fulfilling. And if I don't do a good job, by all means throw me out and find someone who will."

That is the kind of spirit which is gone from our political process and our leaders have shown over and over that they have no desire to take on the task of helping the people they professed to serve. Such a shame.

I was, unfortunately, the only non-Hawaiian who attended her talk. I so wish others could have seen her standing up there in the school cafeteria, barefoot and writing on her chalkboard, explaining her reasoning. Hell, she's the only person who told me that as a Texan I was entitled to a Texas Passport. Amazing. She has figured out how to reclaim her stolen country, if only they would let her into court.

When she got to the topic what to do about 'haoles' (non-Hawaiian residents) she looked right at me and smiled. "Don't worry," she said, "We not gonna be like THEM. We welcome everyone with love. Any problems you got probably came from the bad influence money has had on your life. I'll fix that, there will be enough for everyone...and love will cure the rest. That is, unless, you killed somebody...then you go to go, but everything else we can solve with love."

We can only hope she is successful and sets an example that will remind us all of the true nobility that our leaders can acheive.

http://www.instablogs.com/entry/hawaiian-group-demands-restoration-of-the-monarchy/

MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The federal reserve and the IRS must be abolished, every single member of the US Congress must be indicted, tried, and executed for the crimes of treason and mass murder(for starters) - crimes of which every single one of them is guilty if only as wiling accomplices.

This would be a good start to returning the power to the states(aka the people), which is where it properly belongs.

(we can dream, can't we?)
Big Boss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just imagine how pissed they were at Jackson and Lincoln lol (oh wait, they both did get shot at, and they actually got one), I mean wow. It is inconceivable to me to think of a U.S President standing up to the "money powers". I swear all one has to do is learn 'real' history and see what the early U.S founders said about banking and the battles they fought with them lol, it doesn't take too long to realize what the hell is going on today. I remember learning what Jefferson said about 'banks and corporations' and nearly falling out of my chair due to the identical crisis this country (and others) have faced since his words.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
curious george
Like Fintan and many other wise professionals who expect the dollar will continue to decline; I too believe the dollar will eventually decline considerably further too. However my time frame and some additional sequencing of events not mentioned are likely to begin occurring. Unlike many of the media networks who are currently hyping a continued dollar selloff now; I expect the dollar is due some significant near term strength that may last a 1-2 years minimum.

The next wave of corporate defaults will likely be the catalyst for a strong dollar. The US won't be crashing alone. Europe will fall along side US. Just as the Dollar's strength and the stock markets weakness ended in Nov07; the Dollar and stocks should likely do the same thing again this Nov 09. This should be a massive dollar rally higher and the final crash in the stock market.

Allowing the dollar to go higher would appear to be a positive initially but as it continues to go up, the money would dry up and the robber barons would just be bigger robbers. They would buy up everything on the supper dupper cheap cheap. Like they did during the depression.

I am still critical of my own perspective as there is still one fundamentally question that keeps me open to continued unrelenting dollar selling. Historically there has never truly been a time when a fiat currency has ever been allowed to appreciated during an economic depression. The depression of 1929 existed the way it did since we were stuck in the gold standard. With the gold standard, banks couldn’t free up cash as gold couldn’t be printed. Would the central banks allow an appreciating currency amid a depreciating economy?...They allowed the dollar to go on a wild run higher in 2007 and 2008 when stocks were tanking. Since the US dollar has been going up as US stocks and Euro stocks go down there has been been this inverse relationship for over a year and a half on some currency pairs and 2 years on others. Currently stocks are setting up to fall again so it is easy to conclude that this will happen again with dollar appreciation likely to lead stocks lower. Since the media outlets are not speaking of this idea makes it all the more likely.

In my experience, I have had to learn that if charts point up and logic points down, then the thing is likely going up. Anything is possible in the markets.

Good points.

It's a very complex issue - with short and long term drivers.
As well as insider speculative manipulation.
And vast available liquid funds.

There's also an issue with the possible decoupling of ol' reliable mirrored
moves among bonds, stocks, currencies, gold, assets and commodities.

Here's an extract from a Bloomberg article:
(Bloombereg and Forbes being more reliable than other news faker orgs)

Quote:
Dollar’s Weighting

Developing countries have likely sold about $30 billion for euros, yen and other currencies each month since March, according to strategists at Bank of America-Merrill Lynch.

That helped reduce the dollar’s weight at central banks that report currency holdings to 62.8 percent as of June 30, the lowest on record, the latest International Monetary Fund data show. The quarter’s 2.2 percentage point decline was the biggest since falling 2.5 percentage points to 69.1 percent in the period ended June 30, 2002.

“The diversification out of the dollar will accelerate,” said Fabrizio Fiorini, a money manager who helps oversee $12 billion at Aletti Gestielle SGR SpA in Milan. “People are buying the euro not because they want that currency, but because they want to get rid of the dollar. In the long run, the U.S. will not be the same powerful country that it once was.”

Central banks’ moves away from the dollar are a temporary trend that will reverse once the Fed starts raising interest rates from near zero, according to Christoph Kind, who helps manage $20 billion as head of asset allocation at Frankfurt Trust in Germany.

‘Flush’ With Dollars

“The world is currently flush with the U.S. dollar, which is available at no cost,” Kind said. “If there’s a turnaround in U.S. monetary policy, there will be a change of perception about the dollar as a reserve currency. The diversification has more to do with reduction of concentration risks rather than a dim view of the U.S. or its currency.”

Some Factors:

- CuriousG, you know the consequence of raising interest rates in the US.

- The SDR alt reserve is also an issue. As well as bilateral non-dollar trading.
(See Russia and China in Oil trading)

- What you said:
Quote:
Allowing the dollar to go higher would appear to be a positive initially but as it continues to go up, the money would dry up and the robber barons would just be bigger robbers. They would buy up everything on the supper dupper cheap cheap. Like they did during the depression.

Definitely. If they are let get away with it.

Because of liquid vested interests it's never been more dangerous
to predict or trade on long-term fundamentals.

My feeling is that "W" shaped moves gives "The Boys"
the hugely profitable volatility they salivate over.

If so, then for trading, some well-timed
three (to six) month hold positions are the key.

Structurally (and politically) the dollar long-term is a sell.
And neither a strong or weak dollar can save the US
under the current rulers.

Thoughts?

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The middle class became a resource to be pulled from -
"the turkey at the thanksgiving dinner" - the middle class
has gotten shakier and shakier, it has become hollowed out....

The middle class makes us who we are... The middle class
gives us political stability. It is safe to walk our streets because
we have a middle class. And every time we hollow the middle
class out we take the risk that something of what we know as
America begins to die. That's what scares me."

--Elizabeth Warren

Quote:

MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The elimination of the middle class is one of the pillars of the NWO - always has been.

How they have been doing it in the USA since at least the 1970s: the destruction of the family unit.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
The federal reserve and the IRS must be abolished, every single member of the US Congress must be indicted, tried, and executed for the crimes of treason and mass murder(for starters) - crimes of which every single one of them is guilty if only as wiling accomplices.

This would be a good start to returning the power to the states(aka the people), which is where it properly belongs.

(we can dream, can't we?)

Hi Mike

Glad to see that you are still as light-hearted as ever.....could you grimace a bit more in your avatar? (It hardly looks like you.... Wink )

Otherwise, some kind of reversal of fortune will occur (think France, 1789 and the aristocrats) and we may somehow gtf out of this mess.

Here's hoping too.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, answer me this - if they plan to 'destroy' the middle class, who will the manufacturing sector sell their goods to? That's the backbone of the goods and services market.

Are we going to se an entirely new market setup, and if so, how will it work?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: