FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Moon Hoax Landings, NAZIs, Freemasons and the Future
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Moon Hoax Landings, NAZIs, Freemasons and the Future Reply with quote

This is a 'split' from another more popular thread found here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5276&highlight=

There were events happening in the late 1950s and mid 1960s that cannot be dismissed as being unrelated from the bigger picture, of which of course, Apollo was a part.

GaryGo wrote:

That likelihood must then be presented to the chance of them getting past the Van Allen belt in the first place???

why call them the Van Allen Belts to begin with?

Van Allen didn't predict them, another fella did.
Van Allen only suggested they place a Geiger counter on board to measure the radioactivity.
When the readings came back....THERE WERE NO READINGS!!!!
Why?
Because they were OFF the map...TOO HIGH to be registered.

So who was the real brainchild behind the smoke and mirrors?

Can anybody tell me his name?
he is also the fella whose ideas eventually lead to CERN.

Can anybody tell me his name?
The fella who predicted the van allen belts called them DEATH BELTS?

Quote:
About his electron “death belt” could make space travel impossible : “It is more important before exploring outer space and the possibility of traveling to, and living on other planets to secure first that we will be able to continue to live in our own planet”. Christofilos to York, Feb. 20, 1958, box 99, LLNL.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaryGo wrote:

And maybe they have since learned that man cannot survive past the van Allen belt which might explain the 40 years

With me it always comes back to the 40 years.

Well it is a fact they have not been past the 'van allen belts' since 1972.
Coincidently 1972 was also the year that the REAL BRAINS behind secretive missions died.
The same fella who predicted the DEATH BELTS and planted the seed of CERN technology died in 1972.

The Space Shuttle missions...the space station...all sit safely within the belts.
Even NASA would NOT deny any of that.

It is not what they can do...it is what they DON'T do 40 years later that raises flags.

i.e. Japanese have been orbiting the MOON sending back pictures, for some time now.
So why didn't the Japanese (at the request of NASA) attach a second camera that was capable of photographing man's best friend that was left behind.
The lunar Rover?

CLEAR pictures of all the junk left behind on the surface?
Maybe with a bit of cosmic dust accumulated on Rover?
However the one camera attached to the satellite Selene is incapable of such a task.
The only pictures the sheeple and seegullibles are being fed are low res crap.

The Japanese couldn't find another camera to assist their MeriKAn friends at NASA?
Too funny.

This would have been a low cost way of proving that the USA went to the moon and at the same time give the patri-idiotic yanks something to cheer about...post Bush/Iraq/WMD lies etc.

They meriKAn fools have not had much to cheer about since 911.
We have proof that America was founded by fellas who call themselves 'Freemasons'...

Well would it come as a surprise that NASA is run by the FREEMASONs?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In anticipation of all those who believe we went to the MOON and believe what you see on TV is true blue, there really is a SIMPLE reason that brings MOST of these conspiracies together.
IMHO it defaults to the WEATHER.

The WEATHER?

Global Warming or Global Dimming/Cooling?

Let me ask you plain and clear.
Which is a bigger prize?

Going to the Moon OR controlling the WEATHER down here on EARTH?

Ah...maybe the two are connected in some way?
Laughing

Ah...maybe the fact we are attached to the MOON, similar to a dumbbell is another clue?
We share a barycenter?
Meaning the Earth's shifts, tilts and other motions, is in a big way effected by the MOON?
i.e. because of the MOON, the Earth's center of gravity is about 2/3 out, from the center of the Earth.
Imagine holding a ball/mass one percent of your weight, (in my case about 1.8 lbs) close to your body..now extend your arms.
Which is easier to maintain?

i.e. thus NO MOON ... and the 'dynamics' down here change?

THE BEST WAY TO CONTROL THE WEATHER?
CONTROL THE ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD of dreams and nightmares.

Would Tesla in some way be connected to the narrative I am witnessing, that appears to be unfolding?
Take a look at the years beginning around 1958, and onwards through the 60's.

It is clear that the prize in a hell or a heaven or a garden of eden, a golden age, would in some way be connected to the weather?

1886-8: Nikola Tesla invents system of Alternating Current power source and transmission system. As 60-pulse-per-second (hertz) AC power grids spread over the land, Mom Earth will eventually dance to a different beat than her usual 7-8 hertz frequency.

1900: Tesla applies for patent on a device to transmit Electrical Energy Through the Natural Mediums".

1905: U.S. Patent #787,412 issued for above.

1924: Confirmation that radio waves bounce off ionosphere (electrically-charged layer starting at altitude of 50 kilometers).

1938: Scientist proposes to light up night sky by electron gyrotron heating from a powerful transmitter.

1940: Tesla announces "death ray" invention.

1945: Atomic bomb tests begin 40,000 electromagnetic pulses to follow.

1952: W.O. Schumann identifies 7.83 hertz resonant frequency of the earth.

1958: Van Allen radiation belts discovered (zones of charged particles trapped in earths magnetic field) 2,000+ miles up. Violently disrupted in the same year.

1958: Project Argus, U.S. Navy explodes 3 nuclear bombs in Van Allen belt.

1958: White House advisor on weather modification says Defense Dept. studying ways to manipulate charges "of earth and sky, and so affect the weather

1960: Series of weather disasters begin.

1961?: Copper needles dumped into ionosphere as "telecommunications shield".

1961: Scientists propose artificial ion cloud experiments. In 1960´s the dumping of chemicals (barium powder etc.) from satellites/rockets began.

1961-62: Soviets and USA blast many EMPs in atmosphere, 300 megatons of nuclear devices deplete ozone layer by about 4%.

1962: Launch of Canadian satellites & start of stimulating plasma resonances by antennas within the space plasma.6

1966: Gordon J. F. MacDonald publishes military ideas on environmental engineering.

1960´s: In Wisconsin, US Navy Project Sanguine lays ELF antennae.
Shocked >>> bug-eyed TESLA

1968: Moscow scientists tell the West that Soviets pinpointed which pulsed magnetic field frequencies help mental & physiological functions and which do harm.

1972: First reports on "ionospheric heater" experiments with high frequency radio waves, at Arecibo. 100-megawatt heater in Norway built later in decade; can change conductivity of auroral ionosphere.

1973: Documentation that launch of Skylab `´halved the total electron content of the ionosphere for three hours"(by rocket exhaust gases).

1973: Recommendations for study of Project Sanguine´s biological effects denied by Navy.

|1974: United Nations General Assembly bans environmental warfare.

1974: High-frequency experiments at Plattesville, Colorado; Arecibo, Puerto Rico; and, Armidale, New South Wales heat "bottom side of ionosphere".

1974: Experiments airglow brightened by hitting oxygen atoms in ionosphere with accelerated electrons.

1975: Stanford professor Robert Helliwell reports that VLF from power lines is altering the ionosphere.

1975: U. S. Senator Gaylord Nelson forces Navy to release research showing that ELF transmissions can alter human blood chemistry.

1975: Pell Senate Subcommittee urges that weather & climate modification work be overseen by civilian agency answerable to U.S. Congress. Didn´t happen.

1975: Soviets begin pulsing "Woodpecker" ELF waves, at key brainwave rhythms. Eugene, Oregon, one of locations where people were particularly affected.

1976: Drs. Susan Bawin & W. Ross Adey show nerve cells affected by ELF fields.´s

1979: Launch of NASA´s third High-Energy Astrophysical Observatory causes large-scale, artificially-induced depletion in the ionosphere. Plasma hole caused by "rapid chemical processes" between rocket exhaust and ozone layer." "ionosphere was significantly depleted over a horizontal distance of 300 km for some hours."

1985: Bernard J. Eastiund applies for patent "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth´s Atmosphere, ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere,´´ (First of 3 Eastiund patents assigned to ARCO Power Technologies Inc.)

1986: US Navy Project Henhouse duplicates Delgado (Madrid) experiment -- very low-level, very-low-frequency pulsed magnetic fields harm chick embryos. 20

1980´s: In the later part of the decade the U.S. begins network of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very Low Frequency (VLF) waves for defense purposes .

1987-92: Other APTI scientists build on Eastiund patents for development of new weapon capabilities.

I1994: Military contractor E-Systems buys APTI, holder of Eastiund patents and contract to build biggest ionospheric heater in world (HAARP).

1994: Congress freezes funding on HAARP until planners increase emphasis on earth-penetrating tomography uses, for nuclear counter proliferation efforts.

1995: Raytheon buys E-Systems and old APTI patents. The technology is now hidden among thousands of patents within one of the largest defense contractor portfolios.

1995: Congress budgets $10 million for 1996 under "nuclear counterproliferation" efforts for HAARP project.

1995: HAARP planners to test patent number 5,041,834 in September.

1994-6: Testing of first-stage HAARP (euphemistically named High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) equipment continues, although funding was frozen.

1996: HAARP planners to test the earth-penetrating tomography applications by modulating the electroject at Extremely Low Frequencies

1998: Projected date for fully-operating HAARP system.

Book Angels Don´t Play This HAARP
http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp/dp/0964881209

And it was announced in Jan. 1957 that the violation of parity was observed?
The physics world seemed to 'take off' after that 'about face' lesson re: parity symmetry violation.
The physics world was turned upside down...re: asymmetry
In other words...Albert Einstein was missing a vital piece of information to the equation that he spent the last 50 years working on... Confused

And he died wanting to be a musician.
Idea

All philosophers desire to come back as musicians, artists ya know.
It is obvious why.
We are all graduates of the Temple of Delphi, the temple associated with Apollo.
Wink

Page 57
http://www.northvegr.org/lore/swastika/057.php
(read pages 50-57 and soon something becomes apparent...the many associations with swastikas and goose/geese.)

Look at the wheels of Apollo's chariot too. Wink
What are the esoteric connections between the WEATHER and the following ... Project Argus/Goose/Freemasons/Swastikas/JP Morgan/Tesla/Nicholas Constantine Christofolos?

So did Apollo's chariot actually fly to the MOON?
What happened to all of the German flying saucer technology that has been proved to have occurred?

What happened to it?
How was it further developed.
Are the UFOs people actually see today...being flown NOT by aliens, but by United Fascist Overlords?

Best pics of UFOs or flying saucers are from the 1940s?
These UFOs have Iron Crosses emblazoned on the side.
And after Roswell, the stories and pictures have become fuzzier and fuzzier.
We are being 'set up'?

AREA 51?
Shall we turn the world upside down?
Write 51 on a piece of paper and have 51 do a polarity flip, rotate along its x-axis*, hold it up to a MIRROR.
What do you see? Cool
Using a MIRROR 51 = 21

Da Vinci used MIRROR writing too.
The lid of Palenque, the mystery of the script was revealed by holding a MIRROR up to it too!

What would Marko Rodin see in those numbers 5121 or 2151?
Actually why is 2151 important to Marko's vortex mathematics?
Hmm

New World Order a.k.a. United Nation's AGENDA 21?
Part of the new paradigm for the 21st century.

And Apollo and the Laurel Wreath/Tree are associated with each other too.

Every astrological 'AGE' gets a new narrative.
Jesus belonged to the AGE of Pisces.
We are entering the AGE of Aquarius.

I took the picture of the mandala on the left in a PERUVIAN Roman Catholic Monastery in 2006.

Note: it contains the laurel wreath of Apollo too.

In conclusion that is what 911 was...the dismantling of the TWIN towers.
It was a rite, a ritual, part of a ceremony. Shocked
It was NOT the terrorism we have been lead to believe.
Moving toward a unity would imply a merging of polarities?

namaste

Raphael

* x-axis
because BOTH evolution/creation require xyz rotations and reflections.

And what does phi have to do with the narrative?

I thought you would never ask:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228&highlight=

phi is the golden string that ties it all together.... Cool

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaryGo wrote:
GaryGo wrote:

I ask again - Can anyone think of a logical reason why not even one picture was taken of the Sky and Stars even though hundreds if not thousands were taken

the only logical reason would be ... it would have been difficult to photoshop the stars into the images back then.

astronomers today would be able to call bullshit on the placement/location of the multitudes of stars...getting the magnitude correct, position, etc. would have been too daunting.
And I must believe that they knew that this would/could expose the ruse.

IF I had been on the moon, I first would have made snow angels in the moondust, and then whilst on my back, would have then changed the settings on the totally manual hasselbad camera, and shot a roll of film of the stars above.
Changing the settings on the camera would have been NO problem, Laughing because NASA forgot to pressurize my already bulky gloves.

I would then photograph the moon-angel I made in the cosmic dust...and then show the angel to all my buddies back at the masonic lodge.

LUNAR SAND ART?

I also would have left more than just footsteps behind on the moon.
I probably would have made swastikas in the lunar surface too!
I would only be showing reverence to the god Apollo (in whose spaceship/chariot I had arrived in.

Apollo is sometimes depicted like the Buddha, with a swastika on his chest or in a chariot with swastika wheels.

It would have been nice if the astroNOTs left some lunar sand art behind, similar to the work of the Navajo or the Tibetan monk.

namaste

Raphael

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomWolf wrote:

You do of course realise that no one at NASA, the US Ambassodor, or anyone involved with the space program ever claimed that the rock in question was a moon rock?

Prove it.
Show me the statement by the ambassador where he shares with us what he told the Dutch PM, what the reason for the gift was?
Was it a diss?
"here ya go mate, you got rocks in yer head!!"

Does not matter really matter....you seem to be missing the OBVIOUS.
why are debunkers always so clever with their bullshit responses...and then they sound so stupid when dealing with the obvious?
why the paradox?
Just like NASA.
Trust us they say.
But they LOST all the evidence?
And then fellas like you defend the realm?
You are either misguided, ignorant, or working part-time.

the questions
why is it packaged the way it was?
who put it on the plaque?

what was said in the exchange between the two...?
"guess what this is?"

Was it the gifter or the giftee that put it on the plaque?
OR maybe it was the grifter? Twisted Evil

I really don't want to talk about rocks though pwolf.
Your lame staunch defense, especially when the details are not known, answer those questions, speaks for itself.

We need a really good motive for all the lies, that connect the past with the here and now and the direction we are headed. Arrow
We need to understand in a bigger context of 'what is'.
I know we cannot separate our past from the present or the future.
Our curiosity about the moon and the role she plays can be traced through history.

So pwolf are you able to share with me what you know about NASA and Freemasonry?
Is that an area of interest to you?
It is to me.
Once people see how things are connected behind the scenes, those who are undecided about the Moon landings will quickly see the OBVIOUS.

Re: Vatican, Freemasonry, NASA, UN and ?
And the symbolism they all use, are the same ARKetypal symbols that have been used for thousands of years, this is what gives them away.
It illustrates their 'intent' of purpose.
Gives us a clue to where we are headed, what to expect.
Wink

So as a space buff pWolf, you can tell me then who really suggested the Van Allen Belts were out 'there'.
It was NOT Van Allen the 'YES" man.
Who was it?
Who was the REAL brainchild behind the discovery of the misnamed Van Allen belts?

namaste

Raphael

p.s. You and many debunkers claim that it is impossible to keep a big FIB concealed for any length of time?

Explain 'jesus' then.
Wink

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomWolf wrote:
Raphael wrote:
great article Hombre.
best one I have read of late.
have you read this pWolf?

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

namaste

I did look through it, and have already commented on it. I'm not surprised you think it's great because it fits your world view,

my world view?
oh you mean these questions that you keep avoiding?

pwolf are you able to share with me what you know about NASA and Freemasonry?
Is that an area of interest to you?
It is to me.
Once people see how things are connected behind the scenes, those who are undecided about the Moon landings will quickly see the OBVIOUS and start to question the status quo.
Are you a Freemason pWolf...how are things down under (NZ) with all those sheep and sheeple dude?

So as a space buff pWolf, can you tell me then who really suggested the Van Allen Belts were out 'there'.
It was NOT Van Allen the 'YES" man, who became spokesman.
Who was it?
Who was the REAL brainchild behind the discovery of the misnamed Van Allen belts?

Shall we return to the 1950's when they were lying about everything on TV?
Shall we try to understand how all the bullshit is connected 'behind' the scenes?

Back in the 1950s the TV experiment was already underway.
Every chance they got to lie to the sheeple, in the name of entertainment, they did...to test the waters?
Many of the game shows were rigged...to go along with the rigged politics and the rigged vedas?
Are you that naive fella?
How old are you?
Are you just a punk, nerd, astronomy science buff who still has valuable lessons to learn about life?

Are you one of those folks who believe the earth's wobble explains precession?
Remember the wobble was inserted into the formula 2000+ years ago, at a time when they thought the SUN revolved around the Earth.
What is the connection between the moon, the earth, the barycenter, our electro-magnetic field and our WEATHER down here?
Are you another one of those wankers who believes space is a vacuum?
Do you have a website?

So tell me what you know about these next two questions?
Who really 'discovered' the Van Allen Belts and what is the connection between Freemasonry, NASA and the ancient hermetic crafts...the Egyptian mysteries etc. ?

Same guy who discovered the Van Allen belts also laid the groundwork, was the inspiration for CERN?
See how things are connected laddie?

I do find it odd that Apollo a solar god landed on the moon and now NASA (Freemasons) are creating explosions on the surface of the moon.
Long ago in Sumeria, the Moon was known as Sin.

Did you know that there exists an esoteric organization affiliated with the United Nations, originally called the Lucifer Trust, in possession of a doctrine that says the MOON MUST GO?

And yes...one of the co-founders of the Lucifier/Lucis Trust was a Freemason.

The lies go so deep pWolf...let us see how much you know?
The scheduled experiment today, forms part of the big lie.
Quote:
Live coverage of LCROSS Impact Event starts at 3:15 a.m. PDT or 6:15 a.m. EDT on NASA TV http://www.nasa.gov/ntv

The barycenter, or the center of gravity that exists between the MOON and the EARTH says we are in FACT connected.
What happens on the moon can be felt down here.
Oh yes it can.
As a matter of fact...maybe pwolf can share with me what would happen if we did eventually find a way to get rid of or move the moon a teeny weeny bit?

What would happen if at the right moment Idea we happen to give the moon a nudge?
For every action there is a reaction?

Does the moon have an effect down here?
Ever heard of a tide?
Everything comes out in the cosmic wash dude.

namaste

Raphael

p.s. You and many debunkers claim that it is impossible to keep a big FIB concealed for any length of time?

Explain 'jesus' then ...
Is Jesus connected to EASTER and Fibonacci rabbits?
Christians have their kids looking for painted cosmic eggs?
The rabbit is a lunar symbol.
Is Jesus in some way connected to the MOON then?
Passover is celebrated nearly at the same time as Easter, and Passover is all about the Moon.
And the Islamic new year I believe is also connected to the Moon.
So why no reverence or celebrations for the MOON in Christian doctrine?

But the Christians have NO moon symbolism, or is it veiled?
I find that odd, and very revealing.

Because the Judeao/Christians and the Freemasons can trace their beliefs to the Egyptian mysteries and culture.

Which brings us to Werner von Braun and the Nazis and the Saturn rockets?
And Hitler would have been aware of the organization called the Lucifer Trust founded in 1922.
The co-founders Alice Bailey and her Freemason husband Foster Bailey sat at the apex of esoteric astrology etc...along with the Theosophists.

It has been rumored that she was taking her cues, she was merely taking dictation, being coached by Rosicrucian doctrine.

Makes sense to me, that the way you return to a golden age, and restore EARTH's center of gravity is ... GET RID OF THE MOON.

"the moon, from the angle of the esoteric knower, is simply an obstruction in space, an undesirable form which must some day disappear." - Alice Bailey

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am waiting pwolf

tell me about secret Project Argus** hatched in around 1956?
who was in charge?
what was his connection to the Van Allen belts?
what was his connection to the bigger picture already hinted at back in 1956, and onwards?
what else was learned about the universe back in 1956?
what is the connection to CERN?

c'mon paint me a pretty picture pwolf.
give me a good narrative to cover ALL those bases. Laughing
betcha can NOT without LYING.

significance of the goose and or swan to a Phreemason/Freemason:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1282681

translation:
**ancient Greek sun god Apollo might refer to Project Argus as Project Goose

I am waiting for you to rise to the next level pwolf.
EWE are proving yourself MORE sheeple than wolf.

namaste

LucyFurnace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: 69 to the universe Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
I do find it odd that Apollo a solar god landed on the moon and now NASA (Freemasons) are creating explosions on the surface of the moon.
Long ago in Sumeria, the Moon was known as Sin.

Did you know that there exists an esoteric organization affiliated with the United Nations, originally called the Lucifer Trust, in possession of a doctrine that says the MOON MUST GO?

And yes...one of the co-founders of the Lucifier/Lucis Trust was a Freemason.

The lies go so deep pWolf...let us see how much you know?
The scheduled experiment today, forms part of the big lie.
Quote:
Live coverage of LCROSS Impact Event starts at 3:15 a.m. PDT or 6:15 a.m. EDT on NASA TV http://www.nasa.gov/ntv

The barycenter, or the center of gravity that exists between the MOON and the EARTH says we are in FACT connected.
What happens on the moon can be felt down here.
Oh yes it can.
As a matter of fact...maybe pwolf can share with me what would happen if we did eventually find a way to get rid of or move the moon a teeny weeny bit?

What would happen if at the right moment Idea we happen to give the moon a nudge?
For every action there is a reaction?

Does the moon have an effect down here?
Ever heard of a tide?
Everything comes out in the cosmic wash dude.

namaste

Raphael

Explain 'jesus' then ...
Is Jesus connected to EASTER and Fibonacci rabbits?
Christians have their kids looking for painted cosmic eggs?
The rabbit is a lunar symbol.
Is Jesus in some way connected to the MOON then?
Passover is celebrated nearly at the same time as Easter, and Passover is all about the Moon.
And the Islamic new year I believe is also connected to the Moon.
So why no reverence or celebrations for the MOON in Christian doctrine?

But the Christians have NO moon symbolism, or is it veiled?
I find that odd, and very revealing.

Because the Judeao/Christians and the Freemasons can trace their beliefs to the Egyptian mysteries and culture.

Which brings us to Werner von Braun and the Nazis and the Saturn rockets?
And Hitler would have been aware of the organization called the Lucifer Trust founded in 1922.
The co-founders Alice Bailey and her Freemason husband Foster Bailey sat at the apex of esoteric astrology etc...along with the Theosophists.

It has been rumored that she was taking her cues, she was merely taking dictation, being coached by Rosicrucian doctrine.

Makes sense to me, that the way you return to a golden age, and restore EARTH's center of gravity is ... GET RID OF THE MOON.

"the moon, from the angle of the esoteric knower, is simply an obstruction in space, an undesirable form which must some day disappear." - Alice Bailey

Nice Raphael. Interesting day to say the least. The "LCROSS" satellite (Runic L = Laguz = lake/water) looking for water on the moon, ostensibly crosses paths with Lunar surface on October 9, 2009, the 69th birthday of John "Give Peace A Chance" Lennon, who recorded that song in 1969 at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in "Moontreal" shortly before Masonic Strong Arm's mankind-benevolent "moonwalk" (curiously enough, modern-day moonwalker MJ dies in the 40th anniversary summer of this moonumental event). As LCROSS reportedly nudges La Luna, possibly in an attempt to alter the Earth-Moon barycenter, Barack "Barry" Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize, instantly becoming the "Barry center" of the world's attention (and conveniently distracting from the embarrassing lack of any real telescopic evidence of a lunar collision). Quite a successful psyop outing all in all, eh? 69 to the universe, complements of TPTB.

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: 69 to the universe Reply with quote

LucyFurnace wrote:

Nice Raphael. Interesting day to say the least. The "LCROSS" satellite (Runic L = Laguz = lake/water) looking for water on the moon, ostensibly crosses paths with Lunar surface on October 9, 2009, the 69th birthday of John "Give Peace A Chance" Lennon, who recorded that song in 1969 at the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in "Moontreal" shortly before Masonic Strong Arm's mankind-benevolent "moonwalk" (curiously enough, modern-day moonwalker MJ dies in the 40th anniversary summer of this moonumental event). As LCROSS reportedly nudges La Luna, possibly in an attempt to alter the Earth-Moon barycenter, Barack "Barry" Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize, instantly becoming the "Barry center" of the world's attention (and conveniently distracting from the embarrassing lack of any real telescopic evidence of a lunar collision). Quite a successful psyop outing all in all, eh? 69 to the universe, complements of TPTB.

nice clever response for your first post.
nice avatar Wink
welcome aboard, to the land of I/O, courtesy of Fintan the man.
are you Laughing willing to walk the Planck and step through the Mirror?
With the archangel Mikey, the Man in the Mirror.
Take off your right handed-glove then for an analogy Mikey.
And place the right handed glove turned Inside Out onto the LEFT hand now.
This is why Mikey and the RIGHT hand had to die...the REVERSAL of fortunes that lay on the horizon or is it horrorzion is that LEFT handedness and following right behind OR leading the way, the RIGHT BRAIN is about to find some liberation from LEFT brain.
Consider it a REVERSE EXODUS...where we travel back across the REED See, the corpus collosum that exists in our mind...back to the future.
Two hands juggling is far more interesting than using only one hand to clap?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/birds-and-beavers-and-the-sound-of-one-hand-clapping/

We have been played like trinkets by the juggler tricksters, the magicians who define everything using LIGHT but continue to ignore how important SOUND might be in helping to find the GRAVITY wave.

And Mirror SOUNDS soooo much like Mi-Ra.
And coincidentally or is it design? Idea
Mi-Ra = 528 hertz = Gregorian chants = experts say that this frequency heals DNA and the cell wall.

I was waiting for pwolf, to give me a decent response.

I did not know what TPTB stood for...so I googled it.
I liked these two responses best.

TBTP = Turn Back the Pendulum
TBTP = That's Beside The Point

Turn back the Pendulum is the most accurate IMHO.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/07/19/2012-the-day-the-sun-stood-still/
TBTP = 2012 mania = I/O (wearing your heART of your sleeve)

Are you a Beatles fan Lucy?
Have you ever heard of the song Lucy in the Sky with Lozenges? Wink

Bush Barrow LOZENGE
Please note that a lozenge is a square tilted 45 degrees.
Please note that both symbols, the square and the lozenge are represented below.

Virgin Mary 13th Century Monastic Symbols (same time line as Fibonacci series being re-discovered.

lozenge = diamond = vatican = Mi5?
Arrow http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/06/24/bush-barrow-lozenge-is-a-key-to-unlocking-st-peters-square/

So it is becoming clear, clearer to me certainly Wink , that I feel we cannot distance ourselves from the past.
To ignore our history and rely on HIS-story is the fool's game being played for the most part today.

The past, present and future are intricately woven together.
Not unlike the 'inverse square law' that light must adhere too.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/inverse-law-of-squareheads-and-swastikas-in-reverse/
Also not unlike the concepts pi, and phi, that are timeless and both obviously have a role to play in how shape and form manifest.

namaste

Raphael

p.s. following along down under pwolf?
over your nerdy head?
a perspective dominated primarily by your LEFT BRAIN dogma, always spewing facts and figures supplied by NASA, many of which in fact do not even still exist, or did they ever?

Crimes always leave clues.
ALWAYS

Answer those questions I had regarding Nicholas Constantine Christofolos.
Who is he?
Who is NCC?

Maybe you should ask Genesis Roddenberry how NCC is connected to a bigger picture?
Space the final frontier?
StarShips and StarGates?

So pwolf are ewe a trekkie, a freemason plebe (what lodge do you belong to in NZ?), or maybe just a astronerd who is armed with facts and figures (supplied by NASA**), who is simply blind to a bigger picture?

**Did you believe the self-serving Warren Commission too?
Do you believe the self-serving Roman Catholic church that supports only 4 canonical gospels?
Is NASA self-serving first, and transparent last?
Wink

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
Cool Cool
Raphael wrote
Quote:
So it is becoming clear, clearer to me certainly , that I feel we cannot distance ourselves from the past.
To ignore our history and rely on HIS-story is the fool's game being played for the most part today

Raphael.
The game remains the same, its just the players that change!

True, we have 6 billion players right now.
I believe the rules of the game can be altered to allow for more participation by those who form the base of the pyramid...who are for the most part, not participating 'consciously'.

i.e. what is involved in leveling the playing field?

In a way it turns the hierarchy upside down or maybe Inside Out?

Or maybe the pyramid gets flattened...and becomes an Emerald Table...a Mesa Verde...where we all reside on the same level.
Not unlike Maachu Pichu, essentially a flat culture, flanked by the Temples of the Sun and the Moon.
Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well pwolf Laughing seems to have disappeared?

maybe he is regrouping, doing some much needed homeverk.
in the meantime I will provide some of the info that seems to be considered not worthy of discussion.
Coincidentally in many of my discussions with the debunkers/defenders of the realm, they all seem to disappear when I start discussing this fella, NCC, and his accomplishments.

The original NCC starship trooper?

Who really discovered the VAN ALLEN belts and laid the groundwork for CERN?

Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117470#p117470

Comments by Christofilos:
Quote:
About his electron “death belt” could make space travel impossible: “It is more important before exploring outer space and the possibility of traveling to, and living on other planets to secure first that we will be able to continue to live in our own planet”. Christofilos to York, Feb. 20, 1958, box 99, LLNL.

What did he mean by that?
That we will be able to continue to live in our own planet?
What did he foresee?
Why did he change his focus from the Van Allen belts...to CERN.
What conCERNed him?

namaste

LucyFurnace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Moon Rock & Cymbalism Reply with quote

move along folks, no meaningful moon hoax discussion here. Twisted Evil

And now for something completely different: a low-res, grainy video has been discovered in the basement of the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame reportedly showing Edwin "Get a Buzz On" Aldrin, an avid Who fan and drinking buddy of drummer Keith Moon, planting one of Keith's Zildjian cymbals on the lunar surface while Neil "Power Chord" Armstrong executed a perfect Townsend power chord jump and windmill maneuver. Conspiracy theorists, however, are declaring the tape ludicrous, stating that a) the Zildjian is clearly a fake and/or a marked stage prop, b) Neil could never have executed a full power chord windmill in a single jump unless the event was recorded at 1/2 speed, and c) it is impossible to play "air" guitar on the moon. Nonetheless, Guitar Hero is set to release Moon Rock 11, in which players can reenact Buzz and Neil's legendary lunar performance to Who favorites "I Can't Explain" and "Won't Get Fooled Again." Laughing

Ba-domp tshhhh.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomWolf wrote:

There is no argument that satellites and also manned missions that spend a lot of time in the belts would need good protection. Satellites that sit in the belts 24/7 or pass through the SAA need a lot of protection, mostly because electronics can't repair themselves like biologicals can.

oh you mean electronics doesn't have to worry about cancer.
and if the body does contract forms of cancer caused by radiation...it can repair itself?

Is that what you just said?

PhantomWolf wrote:

Of course there is a lot of extra bits and pieces that are often missed when it comes to radiation.

yes that is correct.
and it is obvious they are still filling their nice little 'math' vacuum with more and more energetic particles...that they did NOT know existed.
It is clear that NASA does do not feel comfortable flying past or into the belts.
We know for a fact it has not happened since '72.
If they are so 'harmless' as we were to believe from '58-'72 what happened, did the Sun after billions of years change its behaviors after '72...

Those astronauts were dodging invisible bullets (solar coronal ejections) ...something that was realized after all those supposed moon landings.

Lucky I guess.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Finally with Apollo, the craft was in the extremities of the belt for about an hour each way meaning that they got far less expousure than the average Shuttle Crew does when repeatedly passing through the SAA.

Again the inconsistency of the argument you offer is noted.
Protection against 'radiation' and the associated costs is often given as a reason why a human has not gone beyond those belts since 1972.

But now you suggest a flight to the moon is less harmful than multiple orbits in a the space shuttle?

Please do try to get it right.
Debunkers always want to have it both ways.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Quote:
Comments by Christofilos:
About his electron “death belt” could make space travel impossible: “It is more important before exploring outer space and the possibility of traveling to, and living on other planets to secure first that we will be able to continue to live in our own planet”. Christofilos to York, Feb. 20, 1958, box 99, LLNL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Christofilos

Scientists can get things wrong when they don't have all the facts. The first thing I'd note about the quote is that it is from Feb, 1958, prior to any serious readings of the belts being made, in fact just a few days after Explorer 1 confirmed their existance, but provided very limited data.

Why did Nicholas C. Christofilos say that?
Why did he call it a death belt?
Is it the for the same reason Dr. Van Allen got credit for the belts?
YES
Van Allen suggested a geiger counter be put aboard Explorer 1 to take readings of the belts that Nick the elevator repair man suggested just might be there.
I do love how the elevator ties Nick and Einstein together.
Both men are famous for their association to the 'elevator'.

And coincidentally, I also find the name St. Nicholas Constantine Christofilos very christian, very biblical, very messianic.
Eh?

St. Nick ... ho ho ho santa or satan?
Constantine ... the resurrection of the birth and acceptance of Christianity?
Christifilos

Is the above a scientific empirical approach?
No, it is the archetypal language that accompanies the passage of spacetime.
IMHO
You will need to wait for the book to be written by moi. Wink

THEY were astounded when the geiger counter came back with NO readings at all!!!
Soon they realized why.
The radiation readings were so high that they did not even register, effectively blowing the needle right off the map

Sounds like a Death Belt to me dude.
And NASA is helping fund projects like project Hi-Volt, which has a plan, to help get rid of these so-called harmless belts?

PhantomWolf wrote:

By the ealry 60's the belts were very well mapped out and their dangers had been studied by many scientists both in the US and the USSR.

Stop back up...we are not done with the 1950s.
NCC is now working on a Top Secret project called PROJECT ARGUS.
And Project Argus was all about manipulating the belts...adding a third belt or altering the other two...
Creating auroras by experimenting with electro-magnetic pulses in the belts.
We were told these were atmospheric tests....later the truth was revealed.
They were trying to add and maybe subtract belts.

Why do they try to manipulate the belts pwolf?
What is the OBVIOUS answer?
The answer that gets muffled out by all the ra ra ra Apollo bullshit and events like 911?

Will the climate of co-operation between humans alter if the weather on earth is altered?

PhantomWolf wrote:

I'd also note that many scientists have made statments that were later shown to be untrue.

Sadly this one still stands>>
space is a mathematical theoretical vacuum void of a medium and incapable of carrying a SOUND wave.
That is one of my favorite big FIBS that still stands today.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Quote:
And Werner Von Braun, who was smuggled out of NAZI Germany,

You'd rather that after he'd run away from where he was supposed to be working on the V-2....

I like Werner's quote...why he chose to offer his 'brain' to the US and not the Russians.
Quote:
"We knew that we had created a new means of warfare, and the question as to what nation, to what victorious nation we were willing to entrust this brainchild of ours was a moral decision more than anything else. We wanted to see the world spared another conflict such as Germany had just been through, and we felt that only by surrendering such a weapon to people who are guided by the Bible could such an assurance to the world be best secured."

Werner was Lutheran and guided by the BIBLE.
Can you separate the man from his belief.
Would they ever bother putting an agnostic Pope in charge of the Vatican?

Yes ... I do wonder if there are folks who use the BIBLE as a script to follow.
Like the Zionists in England who planted a seed called the Balfour Declaration...allowing the jews to re-establish 'Israel', many many years later.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Multiple staged rockets arrived later and changed the entire ball game, much of it thanks to Von Bruan himself. By using a big rocket to toss a smaller one into the air, then using that rocket to push an even smaller one into orbit, then using that rocket to push a smaller one to the moon, and so forth, you don't have to carry huge amounts of fuel to do the whole trip.

yes I am now familiar with how they jump orbits (Hohmann mechanics) ...actually it is similar to how an electron jumps valances... Wink

PhantomWolf wrote:

Even getting an entire Saturn V into orbit would require a huge effort and far more fuel than the Saturn itself could carry, but considering that 80% of it simply doesn't make orbit, you only need a fraction of that total effort, and even less to get the far smaller CSM into Lunar orbit. By then using another rocket to land, and a further one to launch again, both of which are then tossed away, the mass you need to push out of lunar orbit is tiny compared to what you started with. Finally, without using the rocket to land on Earth, even less fuel and thus size is required. While incredibly wasteful, multi-staging is what allowed Apollo to work.

I understand...it is similar to the way an electron jumps valances, moving toward or away from the center, gaining or losing energy in the process.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Quote:
I am curious why NC Christofilos would say such things, considering he was working on the Strong Focusing principle, the technology that would lead eventually to CERN?
Why did NCC go from trying to conquer outer space to investigating the inner quantum world?

Not having known him I can't answer.

enough said then.
I didn't know him either.
But the fact he thought to invest his time and energies to Strong Focusing Principles developed for CERN, after manipulating the belts and altering the weather in secret projects suggests what?

PhantomWolf wrote:

Quote:
And another coincidence? ... Christofilos died in 1972, the last year NASA admits they went PAST the Nicholas Constantine Christofilos belts. Shocked

It was also the same year I was born *gasp*!

1972 was the same year Werner von Braun died too.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Surely if NASA was going to bump him off ...

I was not suggesting that...I was just pointing out a coincidence.
But if that coincidence suggests to you...that people do get bumped off...remember YOU said it.
Not me.
PhantomWolf wrote:

Quote:
And as a scientist please share with me, your opinion.
Which is a bigger prize, landing men on the moon, or controlling the EM field, and perhaps the weather on earth?

I'd go with manned space travel, for several reasons. First up, if mankind wants to survive then eventually we have to get off this planet. Manned space travel is the only way to do that. Secondly, anyone that tries to mess with the weather or other natural forces of the Earth is an idiot and needs to be locked in a rubber room, not given a research grant. Considering the energies involved and our lack of knowlegde about it, trying to mess with the weather beyond very simply things, would be a fool's quest.

Well dude what exactly were Project Argus (goose) and Project Starfish (5 pointed star = phi) trying to accomplish?

phi = logarithmic spiral

Starfish = 5 pointed star = pentagram = golden mean = phi
Sacred gee and wow.

Tell me what you think HAARP is being used for...or those extremely ultra low frequencies being passed through the earth?
So submarines can have a chit chat eh?

Tesla would say bullshit.

PhantomWolf wrote:

Quote:
Also because I do believe we can connect dots between events, I thus believe that we should NOT isolate the Moon hoax to events occurring in the 1960's alone.
In my opinion the MOON hoax and the preparation of another big fib, re: aliens and UFOs are connected...
Seeds have been planted into the fertile imaginations of the flock of seegullibles.

The trouble with connecting dots is that in the end you start seeing the face of Colonel Saunders on a dalmation.

IGNORANCE bleats triumphant again.
Bask in it.
They are manipulating the weather.

Time to regroup pwolf, and return to the pack, go back to BAUT dude, where the mathematics/science wanker rules supreme, but uncommon sense has taken a holiday from reality.

But ewe all come back now, ya HEAR.
Tell me all about the BANG, about the SOUND component that has been muted, in the big bang theory?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALCHEMY on the LEFT and MODERN ROCKET science on the RIGHT
Philosophical Wheel on the left and the Hohmann transfer orbit on the right.
Note: the cherubs that form a logarithmic spiral, compare this to the Hohmann orbits, which are used for interplanetary travel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hohmann_transfer_orbit

Shall we compare the description that accompanies both concepts?
To see IF they might be addressing similar concepts?

You need to realize where your passion called science came from pwolf.

How many coincidences do I need to show you pwolf, that connect the past to present, before you go from duh to hmm?

I want you to read this next quote discussing the Hohmann transfer orbits, where it discusses moving from a higher to lower one...but instead of being a spacecraft I want you to pretend you are an electron dropping a valance...

Quote:
Hohmann transfer orbits also work to bring a spacecraft from a higher orbit into a lower one – in this case, the spacecraft's engine is fired in the opposite direction to its current path, decelerating the spacecraft and causing it to drop into the lower-energy elliptical transfer orbit. The engine is then fired again in the lower orbit to decelerate the spacecraft into a circular orbit.

What happens when an electron moves closer to the center, does it release 'light'.
Was that a duh or a hmm?

From what do I derive the right to speak in such a manner where I suggest the macrocosm is quite similar to the microcosm in how it functions and behaves?
One of the primary axioms of ancient alchemy is taken from the Emerald Tablet, of course.

Quote:
That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.

Newton the alchemist and his entire translation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
rustyh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I love your posts Raphael.
Sometimes you lose me with your incredible knowledge, but my gut tells me you have a major passion for this .....and you seem to be 'all over it'.
Raphael.......i look forward with anticipation to your book!
Let us know when that arrives.
Keep up the great work mate.
Very Happy

ps. Raphael
I noticed this after my post when i looked at your avatar.
Quote:

20+8=28, 2 from 7=5
=285
which = 528 (hertz)
Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: