FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Obama Timeline -Diary of a Subverter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
puffdaddy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. I totally agree. Almost as if on cue the media and Obamie started the momentum thing just like W and I almost expected it and that's when I realized it was just more show. So obvious now.
puffdaddy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its gonna be a blood bath come November for the Democrats at least from the midwest perspective. Republicans haven"t done a thing to deserve any votes though.
bri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
Another one for me to add to my GHWB/Obama Collection Sad Confused

I'll update to pics post with the link.

Quote:
Rumpl4skn:

"Aliens Ate my Bigfoot Evidence!"

That's a classic!!

or even:

"Aliens Ate my 9/11 Evidence!"

To define the CIA Fakes.

duane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Fintan,
here's the latest from Medialens. its mainly about health care reform but talks about the media's participation in shaping the results and how Obama is performing the role in America like Tony Blair did in the UK to shape things for "you know who"

http://www.medialens.org/alerts/10/100330_victory_for_the.php

MEDIA ALERT: VICTORY FOR THE OVERLORDS - OBAMA’S HEALTHCARE REFORM

In November 2008, the “historic” importance of Barack Obama’s presidential victory was a relentless theme across the media spectrum. Even the pretence of a mainstream commitment to balanced reporting vanished from sight in deference to the self-evident Truth. The Guardian led the way, gushing almost exactly as it had over Blair in 1997:

The former Europe minister and arch-Blairite, Denis MacShane, sounded a rare, unwitting note of caution:

"I shut my eyes when I listen to this guy [Obama] and it could be Tony. He is doing the same thing that we did in 1997." (Tom Baldwin, ‘Blair team look in mirror of history,’ The Times, November 8, 2008)

When money-grubbing media corporations are unanimous on an issue of fiscal policy, you can be sure that all is not as it seems.

Dixon, points to an ugly truth that is all but unthinkable to mainstream US and British journalists:

“A much better health care bill could have been passed at mid-year 2009, and a less good, but still somewhat better one was possible at year's end. But the Obama administration was convinced that still more could be given to Big Insurance and Big Pharma, and so delayed the bill into 2010.

“In health care, as in war and peace, as in the environment and education, as in the rights of women and immigrants, the First Black President's historic role is clear. His job is to smile and speechify and neutralize the left on every front, while taking the country further to the right than his white Republican predecessor would ever have been able.” (Dixon, op. cit.)

Pure Blairism, in other words.

ralph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: A Glaring Inaccuracy Reply with quote

Some would call it a lie, but I think it may be just a reflection of the 911 Timeline guy's personal worldview.

It is huge in scale nonetheless.

At around 26 minutes the interviewee states that the people surrounding and pushing Obama "ALL hate Jews". Nothing could be further from the truth. His admin is packed with them to the point that it has been said to look like the guest list at a jewish wedding.

In function, he has done nothing to oppose jewish and Israeli interests, and in fact most of the key players mentioned in the article are jewish as well.

Ayers wife was jewish, as was most of the Weather Underground. Katz..

And before anyone does so, to make the point that Ayers wasnt jewish therefor there is nothing there to see, is like saying that because Bush isnt jewish there is no overwhelming jewish component to the Neocons.

Jews have been at the forfront in both leadership and funding of all agitation movements which move culture and society from its stable underpinnings, and proudly so.

Mr. 911 Timeline guy couldnt have been further from the truth with his statement. You guys are stepping into Alex 'the arabs run hollywood' Jones territory.

Furthermore - You know better yet instead you did not call him on it or pop in for clarification in any way. Then at 30 minutes you praise his factualness, or something to that effect.

Come on Fintan, people who didnt wake up yesterday get extremely fatigued enough without that crap. Youve got a pretty good gig going, I enjoy the audios, but to ignore that glaring falsehood is the same error you apply to those who cant to terms with certain matters of fact which you discuss which may touch on different deeply held beliefs.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ralph:
.....the interviewee states that the people surrounding and pushing
Obama "ALL hate Jews".

.....yet instead you did not call him on it or pop in for clarification in any way. Then at 30 minutes you praise his factualness, or something to that effect

Yeah I thought the "all hate Jews" comment was weird, frankly.
Likely he's pissed that Obama is not full on backing Israel.
I could care less.

I'm not responsible for all of interview guests opinions.
Maybe he thinks Global Warming is real too.
Maybe he reckons Hindus are brilliant.
Who knows.

I'm only really interested in his extensive biographical
info on Obama. That's where he is factually praiseworthy.

I'm not about to quiz guests on their political correctness
before interviewing them. Yesterday I interviewed Piers Corbyn
on Global Warming. Bet he think Muslims alone did 9/11.

But I wouldn't let that stop me interviewing him.

And I'm not going to stomp on the flow of an interview
just to pick guests up on every statement.

Take it easy on the political correctness, dude.
It's a big world out there, and opinions
are like assholes....etc..

Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, Fintan. Wink

Ralph - I know that hearing that kind of things can be pretty jarring, especially when a really switched on party like Fintan on other side - you just want to hear him pick them up on it and explain how wrong they actually are. <grin>

I agree with Fintan though that that's not the point of the majority of interviews - you're their to get their angle or analysis on whatever subject you're currently covering.

Fintan's example about not using precious interview time to discuss things like 'who did 9/11' with someone like Piers Corbin who currently might actually believe* that a bunch of pissed-off moslems were responsible, all masterminded by a reclusive rich bloke on kidney dialysis from a cave somewhere in Tora Bora is a good one. We came to hear about his angle on the weather.

*- Just to state that I have *no idea* what Mr. Corbim might or might not think about the issue of 9/11.

Cat Haiku
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell there are plenty of examples. He also had Hankey on with the 2nd Bush Sr' Audio where Hankey seemingly had 'hope' that Obama would "wake up" and 'really see whats going on around him' and do what 'JFK did' by standing up to those around him. That is basically how I translated Hankey's position in that audio. Most people certainly are not tuned in on how deep the deception campaign really is in today's "plays" on the world stage.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear I have always been interested in Axelrod ever since I realized the role he seemed to play. It had entered my mind to wonder if he was a 'handler' of Obama's or sorts, like Ayers but to some other degree....Hmm, mind ranting again, sorry guys lol.
atm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What to make of this guy?

http://atlah.org/pdf/ciaColumbiaObamaTrial_v2.pdf
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

National US media are already downplaying
the connections between Barack Obama and
Alexi Giannoulias (an old basketbal buddy+).

But the sleaze is hard to miss

And it again involves jailed Obama pal, Tony Rezko.

Try this for openers:

Quote:

Senate race in Illinois:
New meaning for toxic loans.

By Editorial Board St. Louis Post-Dispatch 04.27.2010 9:01 pm

At last report, Alexi Giannoulias, the Democratic candidate for U.S. senator from Illinois, finally had been invited to appear with President Barack Obama in Quincy today. But this, as in most things political in Illinois, is subject to last-minute change.

Perhaps only in Illinois would there be any doubt that a president who returns to his home state would share the spotlight with an old basketball buddy who is his party’s candidate for the Senate seat that he once held.

But Mr. Giannoulias has potentially toxic political problems stemming from the years he spent working at Chicago’s Broadway Bank, founded by his father and run, at least until last Friday, by his older brother. The problems include the bank’s loans to Antoin “Tony” Rezko, the Democratic fundraiser associated with former Gov. Rod Blagojevich and Mr. Obama, as well as to figures tied to organized crime.

Mr. Giannoulias finessed those problems in his successful 2006 race for state treasurer. But for months, U.S. Rep. Mark Kirk of Highland Park, the Republican nominee for the Senate, has been hammering them to great effect. Ten days ago, Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., reportedly approached the White House with a plea for the president to lend more support to the Giannoulias campaign.

The White House political office, which had been lukewarm to Mr. Giannoulias’ candidacy from the start, demurred. On Friday, we learned why: State and federal banking regulators closed Broadway Bank; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. sold the bank’s assets to another Chicago bank. FDIC insurance will cover nearly $400 million in guaranteed deposits.

This has been a great boon to Mr. Kirk’s campaign and increases the odds that Democrats this fall could find themselves losing what had been Mr. Obama’s Senate seat. It is occupied now by Sen. Roland Burris, appointed by Mr. Blagojevich after — federal indictments charge — the then-governor tried to sell it for his own personal gain.

There remains doubt about Mr. Giannoulias’ personal culpability for the problems at Broadway Bank. He has stressed that he hasn’t been associated with the bank since taking leave to run for treasurer, and claims that the bank’s problems are no different from those of many small banks who were overly aggressive with commercial lending.

But he did cite his banking experience in the treasurer’s race. And the bank did loan money to Rezko, the Blagojevich bag-man convicted of fraud and bribery in 2008. And after he became chief loan officer in 2004 at the tender age of 28, he was part of the banking brain trust that loaned $26 million to a partnership that included an ex-mob bookie named Michael “Jaws” Giorango.

Who knew the client would use some of the money to buy a Florida hotel and promote a nationwide prostitution ring? Who knew you couldn’t trust people nicknamed “Jaws”?

Mr. Giannoulias has big problems, but the election is six months away.
Unfortunately for him, Mr. Blagojevich’s trial is set to begin June 3, which means the background music for the campaign will be the sleaze and sordidness of Democratic politics in Illinois.

It’s no wonder some Illinois Democrats are hoping Mr. Giannoulias will step down from the race. Only the president has that kind of juice, and he seems disinclined to use it. But again, in Illinois politics, all things are subject to change.

Link

This story came out on the 1st April,
but the contents are no joke:

Quote:

$20 million in loans to felons

Broadway Bank lending, when Alexi Giannoulias
was senior loan officer, detailed

By David Jackson, John Chase and Ray Gibson, Tribune Reporters
9:58 p.m. CDT, April 1, 2010

The family bank of Democratic Senate candidate Alexi Giannoulias loaned a pair of Chicago crime figures about $20 million during a 14-month period when Giannoulias was a senior loan officer, according to a Tribune examination that provides new details about the bank's relationship with the convicted felons.

Broadway Bank had already lent millions to Michael Giorango when he and a new business partner, Demitri Stavropoulos, came to the bank in mid-2004. Although both men were preparing to serve federal prison terms, the bank embarked on a series of loans to them..........

Stavropoulos in 2005 began a two-year sentence following a felony conviction for running a multistate bookmaking ring, while Giorango would serve six months intermittent confinement on a felony for promoting a nationwide prostitution scheme as Broadway financed their land deals from downtown Chicago to Florida, California and South Carolina.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/elections/giannoulias

See Also:
Quote:

http://blogs.reuters.com/rolfe-winkler/2010/04/24/bank-failure-friday-7-in-illinois-one-tied-to-obama/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/elections/chi-giannoulias-profile-14jan15,0,3653104.story

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=3939317

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/04/obamas-election-day-baske_n_141154.html

Last edited by Fintan on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: