FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Obama Timeline -Diary of a Subverter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
silverthread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNOW...

I'm gonna Get in Trouble !...
For THIS : ____:

But I wanna' show U :
OF :
Real Puppet-Masters OF...
CIA ; DIA...etc :

Babuji Maharaja

last-Known-SANT :

In ATONEMENT :
1861-1949 A.D....

current Sants...
are Incognito...

There's Alot of
phoney Sants ;
All-Over YouTube ;

And I Know...
I'm gonna' be in Trouble...
With folks
In :
Agra , INDIA..
For postin' This...
{ I.E. publicity Is Probative }
& Only dead-Religions-Preach...

Yet ,
I've been...
Invisibly..
SLAPPED-Down ;
BEFore....

So ,
I'm Sorry...

It's just My Take...
on Who R-E-A-L bosses
ARE...

I think I'm gonna Stop...
Postin' ;

I'm gettin' tired of OLD..
Politics...

Arrow Exclamation Arrow

SORRY...
Babuji Maharaja..
just want folks to..KNOW :

WE ARE NOT ALONE Exclamation

Ben Franklin 1750
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but notice that the incriminating Bezmenov videos have all been deleted or pulled "due to a terms of usage violation."

Funny chit. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
silverthread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah ,
Rumpl4skn...

Gotta Check That OUT..

Hmnnn...
That's Very Interesting.... Exclamation

Ben Franklin 1750
bri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
I can't help but notice that the incriminating Bezmenov videos have all been deleted or pulled "due to a terms of usage violation."

Funny chit. Cool

Yeah I noticed that too. THey are still around if you enter Bezmenov into the youtube search and also dailymotion.

Um...how long until Alex Jones and Glenn Beck reconcile their differences and appear on each others shows?
Or is their divide a useful tool in keeping everyone separated?

ANd Cheney of course 'worried about CIA investigations and that Obama 'isn't hawkish enough'.
Yeah fucking right!
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Republican friend who is just starting to see what a phony reality we live in, but he still will defend Bush and Cheney to the death on just about any subject. Can't break the long-encrusted ideological bullshit habit.

If you watch any of these videos in hi-def, you can actually see the strings rising up out of the top of the shot.

Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
silverthread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Tried to Listen...
To Glenn-Beck ;

Yet
can't underStand
his language...

He he talkin' KLING-ON ?

WhatEver...

Yet ,
Cheney was perfectly-CLEAR :

Yo'...
Cheney...

don't wanna' Go to Jail....
{i.e. Who-Does ?...}

Cheney said :
' Why Is Obama-Administion...
TRyin' To 'BLAME-poor-Ol'-ME ? '

AND...
where Are George Bush-#2' s...
FINGER-PRINTs ?...

1st of-All :
Justice-Department IS :
Independent...
Of White-House-Administration...

2nd of-ALL :
World-Community...
DON'T Like WAR-CRIMINALs...

SO ,
Good-Luck Cheney...
Hope ya' believe IN :
GOD & JUSTISE....

Cool

Ben Franklin 1750

Last edited by silverthread on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon my cynicism, but I don't think those who play ball at the level of Dick Cheney's league of "taking one for the team" have little to fear from any "international" tribunals. Cool

Then again... these people have no problem with eating their own if it's (a) politically advantageous or (b) profitable. That's one reason we have the stories about Ken Lay getting a facelift and living on a beach in Maui. It keeps hope alive amongst the perps' middle men that they too might dodge the bullet when their usefulness is used up, instead of just being John O'Neill'd out of the way.

Quote:
I Got 2 Go

...dedicated to all those dirty handed little men....

(V1)
I'm the silent exclamation, the subconscious of a nation,
I'm deceptive implication, your mea culpa extrication,

(B1)
If you make the diseases, and you withhold the cure,
You can manage the landscape as you please,
But if you can't have a blood stain on your innocent hands,
Then... get... with... the program.

(C2)
I put the pills in Rubys soup, I fed the press Osamas scoop,
And I told Jimmy Ray that I was in touch with the killers,
The go-to guy who has the chops, the dark heart for the blackest ops,
But theres one certain consequence from all the things I know,
Is that somewhere, somehow, someway, some day I got to go.

(V2)
Im an unwritten declaration, the unwanteds amputation,
And endless evil permeation, and a pathogen to litigation,

(B2)
When the reasons for removal have eclipsed the usefulness,
And you need to throw that switch from miles away,
Yeah, you can have your cake while you are eating it too,
If you get with the program.

(C3)
I took the close head shot behind Bobby K,
I threw the Pearl Harbor radar scans away,
And I loaded up the camera, for Massouds last interview,
I booked the port for the SS Cole,
I pumped those brakes at the grassy knoll,
But one inescapable consequence, from all the dirt I know,
Is that somewhere, somehow, someway, some day I got to go.

(V3)
Im an installed precondition, of realitys decomposition,
The blinding mantra repetition of the self-investigative commission,

(B3)
Buy your tickets to the theater and get comfy in your seats,
But dont expect a different ending than youve seen,
If you think iconic millionaires are fighting for you,
If the colors of your passion play are red, white, black and blue,
And if you still consume the shit they have me shoveling to you,
Then you are the program.

(V3)
Im a soldier in the only war that counts,
The silent one you never hear about,
And the ones you see on the screen,
Are just the drama that you need,
They could put me down by tomorrow morn,
Cause they know every day another pawn is born,
And the next no-conscience loser, will accept the quid pro quo,
Because they rule, they thrive, they say, and they know
That I just got to go.

(the hit)

Last edited by Rumpl4skn on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
silverthread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm SORRY...

Rumpl4skn ,

I SADly ...AGREE Crying or Very sad

Ben Franklin 1750
bri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I Pledge to Serve My President Shocked finger1

Hombre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody is doin it! Laughing Laughing So why not you? Laughing Laughing

That tactic has been around for years only not in such an open display of arrogance. Anyone who falls for this shit isn't worthy of participating in any debate anywhere. Using celebrity as a Tool, too fucking lame.

Now I have a question:

Why is Ken Lay so mentioned? He was not the first, won't be the last, and was sucked in, suckered if you will by Skilling and the DUDE who got suicided on the streets of Houston.

Another good question to ask in regard to Enron is: WHO BENEFITED from the debacle? There is only one! Everyone here worth their salt knows him!

To think for even a second that NOBODY within the OIL and Gas industry DIDN'T KNOW about ENRON and their books/shell/speculation game is insane. You can bet your ass people in the SEC knew about it, people in Houston had to know, employees HAD TO KNOW.

Ask Merrill, C, Bof A~~~All knew about it. Guaranteed.

Hombre'

Last edited by Hombre on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
bri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cue Alex Jones:

That little black girl at 2:13 is going to kick your ass and charge you for crimes you have not yet committed.

Be very afraid Infowarriors....
atm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting article about Saul Alinsky and, by direct association Barry Satoro / Barack Obama / aka the LSoS.

Quote:

Barack Obama and Alinsky's Rules for Psychopaths

September 25, 2008

By James Lewis

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_alinskys_rule.html

"... the community organizer ... must first rub raw the resentments of the people; fan the latent hostilities to the point of overt expression.'

-- Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

"THERE IS ONLY THE FIGHT --- An analysis of the Alinsky Model."

-- Hillary Clinton, BA Honors Thesis, Wellesley College, 1969.

"(Barack) Obama worked in the organizing tradition of Saul Alinsky, who made Chicago the birthplace of modern community organizing...."

-- The Nation

A psychopath is a person without conscience; someone who constantly breaks the moral rules of the community. Saul Alinsky was a "community organizer" who found a career that fit that personality disorder. In the Orwellian upside-down world of the Left, community organizers disorganize communities. That is the meaning of revolution, to overturn whatever exists today in the raw pursuit of one's own power.

Alinsky boasted about his close alliance with Frank Nitti, Al Capone's second in command in the Chicago Mob during the 1930s. Al Capone's Mob were domestic terrorists, and not for any noble cause either. They poisoned the Chicago politics of their era. Alinsky's close alliance with Frank Nitti tells us something crucially important today. Alinsky was also a lifelong ally of the Stalin-controlled Communist Party, at a time when Stalin was known to have murdered tens of millions of people. He was proud of building a bridge between organized crime and the power hungry Left. That tacit alliance may continue today.

Alinsky's personality fits the definition of a psychopath -- someone who has no guilt or shame toward others. But Alinsky also discovered how to teach psychopathic behavior to college students. That is the key to his success: To persuade hundreds of thousands of ignorant young people that it is much more moral to be immoral. Or, as Bill Ayers famously said, "Bring the Revolution home; kill your parents."

Bill Ayers is now a highly influential professor of education. That is not an accident; it reflects a deliberate program of radical agitation and propaganda through the school systems. If you want to know who brought down American education, Bill Ayers is part of the answer.

A lot of the Boomer Left is marked by psychopathic behavior, in politics and in the rest of life. That is why the actions of the Left are so shocking to many of us.

Alinsky's disciples -- including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama -- have a warlike political style. They learned politics as war from the Master.

Obama is so well-trained in Alinsky tactics that he used to teach workshops on it. That is why Obama can knowingly violate Federal law against usurping the presidential power to negotiate with Iraq before ever getting elected. Actual election to head of state by the voters means nothing, just as it means nothing to Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer, who have negotiated with Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood in clear violation of law while serving in Congress.

Teaching hatred for the normal majority is the key to power for radicals. But Alinsky taught that you can't easily hate millions of people. To do that effectively you need a one-person scapegoat to focus all your hatred on. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." That is the politics of personal destruction, and it doesn't matter if the target is black like Clarence Thomas, or a woman like Sarah Palin, or a severely wounded war veteran like John McCain.

That is why Obama is now instructing his followers to "get in their faces" of those Americans who are not down for his cause.

Obama acts like a nice guy, but he is a political warmonger. He's been very clear about that: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun."

That's the language of gang war.

Today we can see the Left's rage reaction to John McCain's choice of Sarah Palin. The New York Sun quoted one feminist saying "All of my women friends, a week ago Monday, were on the verge of throwing themselves out windows ...People were flipping out. ... Every woman I know was in high hysteria over this. Everyone was just beside themselves with terror that this woman could be our president -- our potential next president."

The "comedienne" Sandra Bernhard suggested that Sarah Palin would be "gang-raped by blacks in Manhattan" if she dared to go there.

A British Leftist writing for Pravda (!) called "Sarah Palin - The Devil in disguise...

Sarah Palin, Mrs. Nobody know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska, the joke of American politics, plied with a couple of vodkas ... cheap little guttersnipe ... suppose you shut up ... you pith-headed little bimbo from the back of beyond ... So next time suppose you keep your mouth shut and while you're at it, make sure the members of your family keep their legs shut too. ... "

That warlike rage has been systematically whipped up over decades by the Left. That's what college "Women's Studies" does, just as "Black Studies" is deliberately designed to whip up black rage and victimhood. Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis is a case in point.

Alinsky called ordinary Americans "the enemy."

Normal people don't declare war on all of society. But Alinsky wrote in Rules for Radicals that radicals

"...have contemptuously rejected the values and way of life of the middle class. They have stigmatized it as materialistic, decadent, bourgeois, degenerate, imperialistic, war-mongering, brutalized and corrupt ... They are right ... "

Normal, decent America is the enemy for these people.

Obama and Hillary are lifelong followers of Alinsky. They use his tactics and ideology. That is why American politics became the politics of personal destruction when the Boomer Left came to power.

These claims require proof; but we have been looking straight at the evidence since the first Clinton term. Bill Clinton fits the diagnostic description of psychopathic personality, now relabeled "antisocial personality' in the DSM IV, the official diagnostic manual for psychiatry.

Three out of the following seven criteria nails the diagnosis:

1. Failure to conform to social norms ...

2. Deceitfulness ... or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;

3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;

4. Irritability and aggressiveness ... ;

5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

6. Consistent irresponsibility ... ;

7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

I would give Mr. Clinton credit for Numbers 1, 2, 6, and 7, and possibly 3 (impulsivity) and 4 (irritability and aggressiveness).

Dick Morris, who advised the Clintons for 20 years, describes dramatic scenes that certainly fit the description. Or Bill's inability to stick with a meeting agenda, impulsively running endless bull sessions at the White House. As for 5, his picking up women opportunistically and in a way that put his career, not to mention his family life and American security, at risk. The Monica affair showed an impulsive, reckless president who got into power by endless lying and conning.

Liberal Democrats used to be normal Americans before the Boomer Left rose to power. Hubert Humphrey and Harry Truman had a strong sense of American morality. They despised the Stalinist Left and fought to keep them out of the Democrat Party. They were sensitive to ordinary shame and guilt, the emotions that make us civilized. When Bob Dole asked "Where is the shame?" in the 1996 presidential election, the answer came out: Not in the modern Democrat Party. People without guilt or shame make merciless power mongers.

Normal people slow down in School Zones where kids might run across the street -- not because they're afraid of getting a speeding ticket but because they can't stand the thought of hurting kids. They don't need to cheat compulsively on wives and husbands to prove how irresistible they are. Normal people have internalized some modesty and humility, and are capable of respect and love for others. A common feature of psychopaths is the inability to feel authentic love and respect for others.

True psychopaths are often charming, seductive, and treacherous. They make natural con artists. Many psychopaths are extremely manipulative -- and what is more manipulative than stirring up hatred among victim groups to empower oneself? That is Jeremiah Wright, the diabolical Father Pfleger, James Meeks, and by his own definition of radicals, Saul Alinsky.

The worst are "malevolent psychopaths" -- people who sadistically hurt others. Hitler and Stalin, Kim Jong Il, Pol Pot, and probably many famous Western intellectuals fit the description of malevolent psychopaths. That is tragic and shocking. Historian Paul Johnson presents compelling evidence for malevolent psychopathy in the life of Jean-Paul Sartre, for example, and many others in his important book 'Intellectuals'. Western intellectuals have been the home team of Leftist radicalism for a century now.

But the single most important point about Alinsky's "community organizing" strategy is that normal people can be trained to act like psychopaths: To become convinced that a "higher morality" allows them to act without conscience. As Alinsky wrote admiringly about V.I. Lenin, well known as a large-scale murder leader:

"Lenin was a pragmatist; ... he said that the Bolsheviks stood for getting power through the ballot box but would reconsider after they got the guns!"

That is a laugh line, believe it or not.

Alinsky called this "pragmatic radicalism." He differed from his Communist friends only in being more practical and less ideological. Alinsky was a radical because it suited his personality, because it was fun, brought him power and influence, and made him feel good. He was very clear in saying that, and he inspired the Boomer Left to follow his lead.

Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals:

"... to the very first radical . . . who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer."

If that doesn't send a shiver down your back, you haven't been paying attention.

James Lewis occasionally blogs at dangeroustimes.wordpress.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: