FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Green Shoots of US Great Depression
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMart dude but I'm afraid his anger might get the best of him. THat's when the neurons start to mis-fire. Laughing

The ACORN Child-Prostitution fiasco is probably an OP. I'll need to look into it more but it seems perfect for Glenn Beck to run with.

judge for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8w9GEpSzw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqORp48uik

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/19/us/19sting.html

Maybe this is serious shit?
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=aZ8U4iOoY83w
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/19/AR2009091902550.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/18/us/18acorn.html?hpw

The video still seems OP-ish. The first lady's "dead" husband is alive and well. The costume get-ups of the "Independent Filmmakers" are way over the top bullshit.
silverthread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does Acorn Corruption...
Gotta do with green-shoot-Economics ???

Yeah there ARE such Horrific-Crimes..
going down around the planet...
That would make U puke :

Trauma-based MK-Ultra on kids...
Or the International-child-pronography-
Snuff-rings
And child slavery-sex-crime-rings...
etc
Ugh! yeah it would make ya' puke...
just-doing research on it Evil or Very Mad

Makes ya apathetic about....
politics & law enforcement...

It Makes Ya' EARTH-SICK...
& maybe THAT's The POINT...

Ugh!...feelin' it now...

So , let's get back on track :
Green-Shoot-Economics Exclamation

Ben Franklin 1750
bri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silverthread wrote:

So , let's get back on track :
Green-Shoot-Economics Exclamation

Will-do. It's starting to hit close to home!
Quote:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gwPhIdLY3ds6L5Z2T-hvNm24XOMgD9ARTT300

Pratt & Whitney says will cut 1,000 Conn. jobs

(AP) 53 minutes ago

EAST HARTFORD, Conn. Jet engine maker Pratt & Whitney says it will eliminate 1,000 jobs in Connecticut by 2011 as it transfers work to Georgia and Asia.

It plans to shut its Cheshire, Conn., plant and shift some operations from its East Hartford facility, transferring work to Columbus, Ga., Singapore and Japan.

The move follows two months of talks with the Machinists union and state officials, who proposed $100 million in economic assistance to prevent the job losses.

The cuts represent about 9 percent of Pratt & Whitney's Connecticut work force of 11,000. It has vastly scaled back operations in the state since the 1960s, when more than 20,000 workers were employed.

Pratt & Whitney is suffering from declines in airline demand.

silverthread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben Franklin 1750
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allow me to throw one of my own observances into this sickening stew.

I work in music, and am always searching for bargains on gear - particularly now, with many people going vocationally belly-up and willing to part with good stuff for a song (pun intended).

I spend a lot of time on eBay, looking for good used stuff, for which it used to be great - but now there's probably more new stuff on there, as retailers realize that a place that people associate with bargains is a great consumer honey pot where they can fawn merch off at regular retail.

The musical instrument market is being overly-inundated with cheap junk. Now, when I say that, realize that as long as I've been doing this, I've always had to deal with inferior products from Asia competing unfairly with American products. That's nothing new. But this is different - it's not so much that the products are positively inferior - I don't know for sure, obviously I can't audition all of them - but they certainly are unbelievably cheap as hell. Brands such as Technical Pro, for example, have to be Chinese or Korean or whatever, simply by the locations from which their dealers operate - always downtown NYC, and because the contacts when you email or call are always Oriental names.

I have nothing against free market enterprise (or enterprising Chinese businessmen, for that matter), but I can see what's going on here. As the US economy continues to tank, the East is flooding the markets with amazingly inexpensive stuff, manufactured by people who's only diff from actual slaves is the missing ankle manacles (then again, maybe not), and being put up for sale to a market that has a decreasing access to cash. I can predict without fear of contradiction that this stuff's 'warranty' and sales support is probably shoddy at best, if not plain awful. But most audio consumers can't afford Sennheiser and Focusrite and Shure and the other top-shelf brands that have spent years cultivating trust through good customer relations, quality products that last, and honoring technical support claims (although some of them have already begun farming out the telephone support to India, from my experience).

Top-shelf sound companies that refuse to use this shit gear will suffer, fly by night upstarts will come in a grab market share because they can undercut the big boys (up until it's proven that their gear is crap and fails regularly. By then it will be too late, the market will be compromised.) Show producers will be forced - due to slagging ticket sales - to use the cheaper sound companies, driving the lower-end pro sound guys completely out of business. This will thin the herd amongst the big boys like Clair Brothers, AudioTech, etc., which in the end (if they manage to survive) will streamline the industry into the kind of globalist alignment the NWO loves so much - all the clout collected into a few megaliths who are forced to play ball with the banking system or fold up shop. And that's just the live audio industry - repeat ad nauseum for every other sector of industry.

This whole meme will further erode the economy, and I refuse to believe it's just "good marketing" or "supply/demand capitalism at work." This is all part of a major campaign of destruction of US sovereignty, targeted at the value of the dollar, and the public's trust in the system.

p.s. At the risk of whining (as I'm sometimes known for) - guys, when you post a video, please take the <param><param><param><param><param> shit out of the code. The damn window gets a mile wide, and it becomes tedious to read posts. Thanks. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: