FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Nature by numbers = 5th GOSPEL of THOMAS = Fibonacci 112358
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  

Do you *SEE* the Fibonacci / Phi CODE?
YES
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
NO
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I need more evidence
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Raphael, you fella should see a Judeao/Christian shrink!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Raphael, have you been used as 'channel'?
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author Message
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Nature by numbers = 5th GOSPEL of THOMAS = Fibonacci 112358 Reply with quote

UPDATE as of Dec. 2011

It has been nearly 2 1/2 years since I initiated this thread. Feel free to jump to page 9 to see where the yellow brick road which starts off as a spiral has taken me.
>>> http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=73263#73263



What this thread is all about....
... watch these two videos.
The voice in the first one is annoying, the infomation is very good, and to compensate the music and graphics in the second one is very groovy.

1/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vybaO0bYM0U&feature=related
2/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

114 quotations by Christ in the 5th Gospel of Thomas
114 suras in the Quran.

Coincidences or indications of a common design?
Shall we continue?



118-25
or
1,1,2,?,5,8,


This thread has evolved into a depository, a place where I deposit 'coincidences', events or observations involving primarily a series of numbers, 11258, that appear to be woven into the very fabric of spacetime.
And these numbers are woven into the narration itself.
These 'numbers' form an intrinsic part of the hidden unseen architecture that 'just is' in the world at large.
What these pages are logging/recording are the many profound coincidences that for whatever reason have been brought to my attention.
However so many pages later** it should be clear to the reader that the thread that connects the many 'coincidences' together, is design.
(** if you take the time to read mainly my entries on this thread, where I continually provide more and more evidence, what I present, can't really be debated, only interpreted by you the observer.
What do you see?
What do you feel?

The 112358 evidence:
recap: Gospel of Thomas is recording the words of Jesus himself.

a.k.a. the Gnostic Gospels

Now if my research is correct, the archetypal Jesus using parable is discussing Phi and phi and other aspects of sacred geometry and a celestial narrative. Shocked

TRUTH has 3 stages.
1/ First it is ridiculed (the last 5 years I have experienced is evidence)
2/ Then it is 'violently opposed' (how many forums have I been banned from as I continue to upset and negate the 'literal' bible babble, using figurative interpretations?)
3/ Then the TRUTH is held as self-evident. Wink
-Alfred Schopenhauer

The information I have gathered is profound.
Will such a 'revelation' ever see the night/light of day?
I welcome all comments.

Raphael wrote:
Here is a letter I just sent off to Elaine Pagels and Tom Harpur.

Dear Ms. Pagels:

I am an independent researcher and have come across an interesting find...
Actually it is amazing.
re: the 5 Gospels

Briefly, how do I connect the Gospel of Thomas to the Pine Cone found in the Vatican, EASTER and Phi/Fibonacci?
Pythagoras said 'all is number' and the most interesting number is Phi and its reciprocal phi...and both are separated by a '1'.

Macrocosm Phi = 1.618 to infinity
microcosm phi = 0.618 to infinity

The only two numbers that share this property.

Now while researching many different sources and disciplines, I came across a code that had been embedded in the Tarot.
CARD X of the Tarot I believe to be a mnemonic, and it contains the Code re: 4 Gospels and yields the numbers 11, 2, 5, 8.

Quite easy to explain.
It is a reference to the four constellations Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio.
I soon realized that this formed part of the Fibonacci series, However the 3 was missing.
i.e. 1, 1, 2, 5, 8,
but it should read 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 etc.....to infinity.

Much later I found out the meaning of the missing '3' on CARD X, it was in reference to the Hebrew alphabet, the third letter Gimel.
This lead me to the Shemporhorash and 72 names of god, each comprised of 3 letters, 72x 3 = 216, as studied in the Kabbalah.
Recall the independent film called Pi?
It did deal with the 216 letters.
And embedded within the 216 letters is a Code for the Fibonacci series.
(easily explained)

But it was when I was reading about the Nag Hammadi Codex II re: Gospel of Thomas, the 5th Gospel that my suspicions were confirmed.
Why?
Nag Hammadi Codex II manuscript of the Coptic text...occupies page 32, line 10, through page 51, line 28.
32 10 51 28

And Pythagoras would whisper into the ear of Fibonacci...do you see it?
Do you see the code?
Now if we unscramble the numbers 32 10 51 28 we arrive at the complete Fibonacci Code.
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8....nearly the same as CARD X of the Tarot or the Fibonacci numbers.

Coincidence you might suggest.
Not at all.

The Gospel of Thomas was the icing on the cake, granted to me for my efforts.
I have so many references to these numbers it soon becomes clear that this Phi/Fibonacci code was used in the structure of the Bible AND the recording of western history, by the victors who wrote the history.
Of course, because these geometrical concepts dealing with pi and phi, were part of the Oral Traditions of a bygone era we know very little about.
Cultures based on Oral traditions do not leave many written records.

Another great example of how these numbers are woven into the fabric of the narrative, to reinforce the belief, I imagine.
On 8, December 1735 Clement XII laid the foundation stone of the facade of S. Giovanni in Laterano.
The MOTHER church as you know is Laterano.
8, December 1735 becomes
8, 12, 1735
unscramble...
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8,
Why the 7?
Or if we make it similar to the Tarot code, we would remove the 3 and the 7.
And 37 is a direct reference to the MOON (3) and the SUN (7)...and a very profound number in Gematria.
And again, 37 is easily explained using art/paintings commissioned by the Vatican and elsewhere.

Another example Ms. Pagels?
Battle of the Milvian Bridge took place between the Roman Emperors Constantine I and Maxentius on 28 October 312.

28, 10, 312
unscramble
0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 8
add one of the twos and the 3.
0, 1, 1, 2, 5, 8,
again eerily similar to the Card X of the Tarot.

Egyptian Dendera Zodiac yields exactly the same numbers as CARD X of the Tarot.
11, 2, 5, 8

The Mayan, Egyptian, Hindu calendars ALL yield similar numbers...
i.e. Joseph Campbell notes:
"It perhaps is merely coincidental that whereas the basal starting date of the Mayan ceremonial calendar is 3113 BC, in India the beginning of the present “Great Cycle” … is supposed to have occurred on February 18, 3102 BC."
OR (feb) 2, 18, 3102
unscramble
0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 8
ADD one of the twos and the three.
0, 1, 1, 2, 5, 8 is again the same as CARD X of the Tarot.

And why do we keep adding the 2 and the 3?
Well if the universe has a musical component to it as many believe, is it coincidental all music can be composed using the 'timing' of 2 and 3.
OR is it because most Hebrew letters correspond to two-digit or three-digit numbers?
OR is it because of the relationship of the FIRST THREE PRIME numbers which are 2, 3, and 5 to a circle of fifths in music as mentioned above?
OR can we consider all of the above?

Tarot ... is the source unknown?
There is a great book that matches the Aztec Book of Days (22 days) to the 22 archetypes found in the Major Arcana of the Tarot.
And those are just a few of the 'coincidences'.
But we know this is not a coincidence Ms. Pagels.
Can I suggest a design?
And can I suggest I want to make my 5 years** of research available to you.

We are both passionate people, who want to set the record straight.
Truth is the noblest of causes.
IMHO
Are you in for a chat Ms. Pagels?
Thank you for your time.

namaste

Raphael

p.s. this is the PRE-quel to the fiction called the Da Vinci Code.
This is for real and not a joke.
Please note I have sent a similar letter to Tom Harpur, and I will keep trying to share this profound discovery with passionate people, till somebody takes the bait, as the Age of Pisces comes to an end and recognizes the value of my 'uncoveries'.

We discover nothing, we only remove veils.


The archetypal TORAH scroll is based on the unraveling of Phi?
Does the creation/evolution follow this pre-destiny?
Is Phi our 'yellow brick road' that we can 'follow' back to Oz...in order to return to Kansas?
Has ALL BEEN WRITTEN and we are just witness?

**Fintan, you dude are also welcome to share in my work.
Your I/O is a powerful theory, but the bridge between science and religion is still missing a vital piece?

We all contain vital pieces to this puzzle called life.
Pot-luck party anyone, what have you been cooking, what are you bringing to share, and place on the Emerald Table, the buffet called life?

Whatever lay ahead, the proverbial fork in the road, has two solutions, to the same underlying problem that manifests in the material world for us to 'see' and 'feel'.
One solution is accessed through the 'quantum realm' and the other solution would be 'relative'.

The TRUTH is out there, but are you honest enough, with yourself, to see the obvious TRUTH?
WE are immersed in clues.
Sorry to inform everybody of an archetypal truth ... we are not '1'
Evidently Phi and phi together both suggest we are divided by '1' Idea

And this archetype the number 'I', I feel can represent the Y axis, the N/S axis, or maybe the SWORD that the Abrahamic Levant Religions have used to slay each other.... maybe the SPEAR of DESTINY itself ... represented by the archetypal St. Longinus or what if I suggest St. Longitude who held the upright SPEAR that pierced the side of Christ, and the blood of Christ healed the Roman Centurion's BLINDNESS?

So WTF was a BLIND soldier doing holding the SPEAR/LANCE of Destiny anyway?
Laughing

Archetype folks!!!
Do not insult the POETRY...the WORD...of the Creator Alchemist, by using silly LITERAL interpretations.
PoeTREE is the 3rd tree I found in EDEN, along with the TREE of Knowledge and the TREE of LIFE.

The Pahana 'the white brother' has entered the building and has something to say to all of you. Arrow

*UPDATE* as of March 8/2010
Arrow http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63092#63092
please go to page 7 of this thread to catch a glimpse of many 11258 connections that have YET to be posted. Shocked

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein


Last edited by Raphael on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 views and only 1 vote?
interesting 'lack of response...'

Either you folks don't understand what I have written?
OR
The TRUTH has been made TOO OBVIOUS and you still can't see it?

OR I am a fool/charlatan, OR am I holding a valuable KEY to the mysteries?
Isn't it about TIME somebody came forward?

IF the archetypal poster boy called Jesus had lived, how would he have explained Phi, phi and Pi to the masses of people who were busy with life itself?

Why was parable his trademark?

In the beginning was the WORD?
Was it poetic, were our ancestors who subscribed to the ORAL traditions for thousands of years, living la dolce vita?
WORDS can be like pebbles cast into the eternal waters...creating WAVES that emanate outward from the center?

What if our universe is a bubble though?
Well if our universe is just one of many, those WAVES will eventually hit the edge of our bubble, the cosmic ceSSpool, and those WAVES will return and cause 'interference'.....

I simply call this interference = KARMA.
It is when those waves return, that we feel the errors of our ways?
The human aura works in a similar manner.
IMHO

Thank god there are boundaries to our idiocy.
There is always a wreckoning in the end, I reckon, still not accounted for.
Elliot Wave theory (stock market) suggests the same thing.
Eventually the illusions go bust.
Amen

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peter



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 2332
Location: The Canadian shield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: just another brick in the wall Reply with quote

It is just a question of data providing information that leads to understanding.

You can present and argue about all of the minutiae there is (and there is a lot....we humans have a great apetite for many things...) but it all comes down to fundamental principles and their manifestation.

The application of this knowledge is paramount to our evolution and our ascension. Not so much what as how. Idea

_________________
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: just another brick in the wall Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
It is just a question of data providing information that leads to understanding.

You can present and argue about all of the minutiae there is (and there is a lot....we humans have a great apetite for many things...) but it all comes down to fundamental principles and their manifestation.

The application of this knowledge is paramount to our evolution and our ascension. Not so much what as how. Idea


hey peter, thanks for stepping up the plate, willing to take a hit for Team Humanity.
I will assume it was you that voted 'NO'.
Am I correct?

I do agree with some of what you say....but you fail to comprehend the OBVIOUS, and obviously you are lacking some interpretative skills.
REALLY really no offense to be taken Peter......
BUT in my exposure to your posts on this forum ALL I SEE is WORDS in your responses.
And you, like so many intelligent folks who fail to see the OBVIOUS, are verbose and you talk in circles, your points taken are often lost on me.
sorry...

What is the common denominator that we can all share in?
Shall we call it simply 'truth'?
What is truth?
Now it gets complicated eh?
I do know in physics that at the center of everything is a dark mass of truth....and physics suggests as you approach this 'galactic' center, two things happen......LESS COMPLEXITY and DENSITY increases.
Resulting in more STABILITY.
All of which adds to the mystery of how ALL of this COMPLEXITY we experience can start from SIMPLICITY.

Those 11258 and 112358 connections are just the TIP of the iceberg, that I have shared on this forum.
(go to my site....look at the index on the right...and please understand I have soooooo many unfinished drafts still to come...it will be my Magnum Opus.)
I have collected far too many coincidences. It is part of the design.
Phi and phi are quite special.
THEY are GOLDEN.
Everything King Midas touched turned to gold dude.
GOLDEN mean
GOLDEN ratio
GOLDEN rectangle
GOLDEN spiral
GOLDEN age?

Pythagoras said ALL IS NUMBER.
Pythagoras who?
NO PHYSICAL proof of the Pythagoras exists....NO proof of his writings...only the copy cats who came after him?
Just like 'jesus'......no PHYSICAL proof exists....

Pythagoras is the GEOMETER that lives in your head.
Why do we need a geometer in our brain?
To help us see.
Please watch this, if you don't watch this video, don't bother responding to this reply.
You obviously prefer to be handicapped.
Let this brain anatomist JILL BOLTE TAYLOR take you on a 20 minute trip into her BRAIN while she has a stroke. Shocked
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

Because as science has proved ... WE DO NOT SEE WITH OUR EYES ... we see with our BRAINS ... we actually see pixels and pixies. Laughing

Like I said dude I have 5 years of research at my fingertips re: those numbers 11258 and how they keep manifesting within the human narrative.

Now once you have watched that video, please come back and I will show you how the RUNES, a SEMITIC language, by the way, is connected to a rather interesting MAGIC SQUARE just recently discovered and guess what dude, those Phi numbers 11258 (again missing the 3) are present again.

Do you know what phosphenes are?
Did you know the RUNES were a SEMITIC script?
Did you know we see with our BRAINS not our EYES and PHOSPHENES have been traced to the evolution of the RUNE script?

Also tell me what you feel your specialty is, what is your strength, your occupation, what are the tools you have trained to use to help the inner you navigate through the matrix....and I will find a way to penetrate, shall I say deprogram some of your cult beliefs.

No offense but the answer is simple and GOLDEN and NOT verbosity based on the WORD alone.
Wink

Another OBVIOUS clue that WORDS comprised of LETTERS = NUMBER?

old testament is HEBREW
new testament is GREEK


What do they both share?
GEMATRIA
GEMATRIA is a SIMPLE CODE that converts number into letter or vice versa.

End of discussion and yer verbosity.
GEMATRIA supports what Pythagoras said...ALL IS NUMBER

Now if fellas like you want to meet fellas like me halfway.....
You must study the NUMBERs that unify us.
Religion and your posts full of WORDS have gotten us nowhere till this point in time.
Please stop using your obvious intelligence to negate your obvious ignorance of fields of study that you have not studied.

I know all about the double speak that the herd, the mass of humanity bleats, it only adds to the ambiguities of life.
AND AMBIGUITY is a TOOL that the hypnotist uses to create confusion and to help get people to jump through hoops and bark like a dog.

You should have voted 'I need more evidence'...because I am more than willing to provide you with it.

namaste

Raphael

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peter



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 2332
Location: The Canadian shield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: and the word was with ? and the word was good... Reply with quote

Guilty as charged.

Only the ego needs to justify it's existence and prop that existence up with innumerable reminders of what the past was in order to keep it as it is and from becoming what it should be.

Your experience requires you to be the way you are, as does mine. If never the twain shall meet, no biggie.

_________________
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: and the word was with ? and the word was good... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Guilty as charged.

Only the ego needs to justify it's existence and prop that existence up with innumerable reminders of what the past was in order to keep it as it is and from becoming what it should be.

Your experience requires you to be the way you are, as does mine. If never the twain shall meet, no biggie.


hello peter.....your response suggests you watched that GREAT INSPIRATIONAL video I linked too?
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

please do yourself a favor and watch it, if you didn't.

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peter



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 2332
Location: The Canadian shield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: déjà vu....again? Reply with quote

Starting in, it looks familiar so I must have already seen it (at least in part) because I recognize her voice.....just words of course but they do transmit that vibe of questioning. Wink

Ignorance is the blunt-edged version of discernment and that is a weapon that cuts both ways.

_________________
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.


Last edited by Peter on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Peter



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 2332
Location: The Canadian shield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: do you mind? Reply with quote

Talk of synchronicity, last night I watched a documentary about Beauregard and Paquette on their work with Carmelite nuns and mystical experiences vs. brain activity.


http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0304394006006392

there is a follow-up

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0304394008011439

Once you know, you don't have to stop looking but it does give you more time for doing. Some lessons take longer to learn than others (and for others) but at some point it becomes time to put the pedal to the metal.

_________________
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.


Last edited by Peter on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Peter



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 2332
Location: The Canadian shield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: a question for the ages....of man Reply with quote

So, here goes a question: Why two different brain halves? One parallel processor and one serial?
_________________
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: do you mind? Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Talk of synchronicity,


I will get around to watching those videos you linked too Peter, but first shall we deal with the synchronicity that we are currently tapping into?

I just received a link from a friend, AFTER responding to you above.
This particular friend is the only one who has fully supported me these past 4-5 years, trying to understand, while others have abandoned me and my journey.

She wrote:
Quote:
Saw a headline on Rogers this morning and am sending you the link to the video. I haven't watched it, but supposedly some "new, exciting discoveries" from a project to put the whole bible on-line. What a relief that they finally got around to doing that - my life has been so incomplete until now ...

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=14349608


go to the link she provides in her e-mail....this gets REAL Wink good....it supports my intuitive journey without a doubt.....it confirms/supports my first response to you on this thread Peter... Idea
It is the kind of evidence that gives me truth chills dude.

Here is my response to my friend.
Quote:

hello

thanks for the link

I watched the video...and I knew there would a 'connection' for me to appreciate, to help take things to the next level of truth....
The video ends with the saying 'From Parchment to Pixel' and the suggestion something existed before 'genesis'
hmm

Well, well, well here is a forum I belong to, never banned from, yet...
The world is full of synchronicity without a doubt...
I have gone fishing with this thread I wrote to see what I would catch?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5228&highlight=

The opening post I wrote and has been responded too.
Read my reply to the fella called peter......it was something I wrote this morning...

I wrote about how our origins of thought/development of Semitic scripts are in FACT connected to pixels and pixies and dancing sugarplums in our 'brains'.

Thus the comment made on the Yahoo Video 'From Parchment to Pixel' suggests I am intuitively/archetypically correct if I claim we are going 'From PIXELS to Parchment back to PIXELS'

Yahoo for yahoo for confirming the yahoo within me....am I the only fella who sees/feels this shite?

namaste


and that's all she wrote.... Laughing

Peter quite simply I feel I have taken TRUTH to the next level.
I 'vibrate' daily, I am vibrating right now.
I found a switch.
It assists in my journey.....

namaste

Raphael

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peter



Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Posts: 2332
Location: The Canadian shield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: exchange rates Reply with quote

This is one major function of the exchange. It allows us to adjust our vibratory rate to get into sync with the natural flow of energy. Makes our life easier AND more efficient.

The synchronicity is an adjunct of this and allows us to remark and rely on the fact that others with whom we need to communicate will be present and able to comply.

_________________
The grand design, reflected in the face of Chaos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Raphael



Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 1337
Location: SpaceTimeVibration

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: exchange rates Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
This is one major function of the exchange. It allows us to adjust our vibratory rate to get into sync with the natural flow of energy. Makes our life easier AND more efficient.

The synchronicity is an adjunct of this and allows us to remark and rely on the fact that others with whom we need to communicate will be present and able to comply.


>>so are you thinking about changing your vote? Wink
>>want me to show you how modern quantum science/Marko Rodin/Fintan/ancient alchemy all collide with what I provide?

All different languages expressing the same underlying truth?

why is that so hard a concept for people to grasp with their L/R asymmetrical hands and L/R asymmetrical brains...within an asymmetrical universe, life forms comprised of asymmetrical building blocks like matter/antimatter and DNA and amino acids and sugars and proteins?

yes that answers your serial vs. processor question.
if the brain was symmetrical they would not have different functions....
Wink

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.