FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Nature by numbers = 5th GOSPEL of THOMAS = Fibonacci 112358
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  

Do you *SEE* the Fibonacci / Phi CODE?
YES
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
NO
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I need more evidence
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Raphael, you fella should see a Judeao/Christian shrink!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Raphael, have you been used as 'channel'?
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: 6 of one, half a dozen of the other Reply with quote

Answer stays. Like oxygen, I don't need to see it to know that it is there.

Cycles are part of existence and they appear and reappear depending on function, need and usefulness.

The brain comes in 2 parts because it was more efficient (neurologically) for common functions to occupy a common/shared space. The alignment and symmetry is part of the process and a constant reminder that we are part of a greater whole and that we do not need to understand nor enumerate it to use it and take advantage of our place within it.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: 6 of one, half a dozen of the other Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Answer stays. Like oxygen, I don't need to see it to know that it is there.

oh my
oh my
oh my

thus you bask in your blindness, not wanting to know more?

Peter wrote:

The brain comes in 2 parts because it was more efficient (neurologically) for common functions to occupy a common/shared space. The alignment and symmetry is part of the process and a constant reminder that we are part of a greater whole and that we do not need to understand nor enumerate it to use it and take advantage of our place within it.

The brain is NOT symmetrical peter...it is asymmetrical
And asymmetry is a breakdown of SYMMETRY
And asymmetry was observed in the NUCLEAR weak force...back in 1956.
And guess what?
YOU now know something Albert Einstein did not. Idea

CP violation, or the understanding that our observable universe is created/evolves using asymmetrical building blocks NOT symmetrical ones was NOT discovered until 1956, one year after Einstein died.

The creator/alchemist is perfect and symmetrical....we are the asymmetric reflection...the flaw.

And the flaw, which you represent ... sez that the missing piece that Albert Einstein did not have, is NOT necessary to understand?

oh my
oh my
oh my
You just proved the paradox of life itself.
Intelligence is the trickster we read about in myth....
Bask in your ignorance peter, ego its master.
You obviously know quite a bit, an education paid for?
However you are very picky about what you want to absorb or accept?

I don't mean to be mean...but maybe you should stop while you are ahead?

namaste

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Take what you need and leave the rest.... Reply with quote

Charge-Parity violations notwithstanding, to each their own.

My blindness is evident but not willful. Once the scales have fallen away it should become less of a problem but I am still working on that and yes, my selectivity is my greatest asset no matter how much I see.

ottobock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raphael, I see it............I think........no!....... I am sure. I voted yea. Too many coincidences to not mean something valid. Isn't that how we all ascertain the deeper truths anyway? As I have suggested before, I like to work with the Tarot, Tarut=truth. I learned it from a pretty good base of numerology and see these cards are living oracles, a representation of the Emerald Tablets. I'm still learning where all this originated. You are certainly on to something.
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:
raphael, I see it............I think........no!....... I am sure. I voted yea. Too many coincidences to not mean something valid. Isn't that how we all ascertain the deeper truths anyway? As I have suggested before, I like to work with the Tarot, Tarut=truth. I learned it from a pretty good base of numerology and see these cards are living oracles, a representation of the Emerald Tablets. I'm still learning where all this originated. You are certainly on to something.

I need to take the time and list ALL of the coincidences, I have accumulated.
Really getting tired of folks who only want to see the tip of the iceberg that I have suggested exists beneath the 'plane'.
In plain sight!!!

I do loiter about other sites.
This is a good one.
http://www.code144.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101&start=50

Lui might just help me understand how MUSIC (my weakness) and the primes 2, 3, 5 (a trinity) that I had already isolated in the OP, fit into the archetypal big picture, that I do seem to understand better than most.
Not a coincidence....part of 'tuning' into the design, that MOST folks have not been trained to see...
Quite the opposite intent has been fostered onto the collective. Twisted Evil
IMHO

Quote:
Building the frequencies up using the first three prime numbers, 2 3 and 5, is the method for aligning the overworld and the underworld. The method that is taught leads to the wrong alignment. The truth is that it is D=432, and then the Lydian mode is first to emerge. This is the brightest mode, and when one reverses the flow (the formula) what emerges on the mirror side is the darkest mode, the Locrian. Shades of tonal colour are then distributed between Light and Dark, and meet at the Dorian mode in the center, which is the place to swap to the other side. I am quite certian these practices were held inside the great pyramid. And it is a fairly easy task to create a sound chamber that will act out the alignment in distribution of the correct frequencies. Obviously Jesus is said to have beeen able to do this consciously, or through the gateway of death. The Tibetan book of the Dead gives an insight into how this can be done.

Lui

ps . I have a pdf file that builds up these frequencies according to the primes (and Fibonacci numbers) 2 3 and 5. Will be a pleasure to pass it on and see what you make of it.

This fella (Lui) and me meeting, conversing is NOT a coincidence...the universe operates in strange ways...
Lui is a recognizable archetype in my life, a clue worth following back home. Wink
Thank you for your support otto.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Take what you need and leave the rest.... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Charge-Parity violations notwithstanding, to each their own.

My blindness is evident but not willful. Once the scales have fallen away it should become less of a problem but I am still working on that and yes, my selectivity is my greatest asset no matter how much I see.

Blindness is never chosen willfully is it?
Usually an accident.

Scales eh?
Peter have you ever studied the TAROT?

CARD 11 called Justice (above) and CARD 8 (strength) can be swapped btw.
That's all for now but it is an important clue.
otto a question for you...
Which Tarot deck do you use?

Peter what is the source of the TAROT?
UNKNOWN actually, many theories, but the one I like best is still to come. Cool

But what we do know is that the TORAH has an ORAL tradition and a WRITTEN version to accompany it.
Once you start to study the archetypes within the TAROT it becomes evident that maybe, maybe, just maybe, the TAROT was the visual AID that accompanied the WRITTEN and ORAL Torah?

Thus one book to read with images to accompany the oral traditions that in fact comprise about 95% of our 'communicative' history?

WE were in fact drawing on cave walls and using only ORAL communication for tens of thousands of years BEFORE writing was adopted.

Tarot = Torah?
Remember the source of the TAROT has NOT been found.
But I have traced it to the Aztec Book of Days dude.....
Want the name of the book?
Aztec BOOK of DAYS is a calender that can be traced to the Maya.
The same Maya who have a calender that does a reset in 2012?

The suggestion that the Tarot can be traced to pre-columbian meso-America BEFORE the Judeao/Christians discovered the New World, and before they started rewriting the history books as a self-serving HIS-story, as the victorious ALWAYS do, is consistent with ALL the lies regarding HIS-story, as documented in the bible.

A self-serving HIS-story that ignores and denies the HER-story that was in place for tens of thousands of years BEFORE Jesus was invented as the poster poser boy, the Son of God that walked on water/earth.

p.s. water and earth are feminine aspects of the four elements.
air and fire are the male aspects.....thus air and fire is connected to the other BIG lie...regarding all the bullshit.
We used FIRE and flew through the AIR to reach the MOON.

Mortal Man walking on the MOON never happened?
I would NOT be the first to suggest it never happened?
I am NOT convinced they got past the Van Allen Belts.
But that is worthy of its own thread.

In the end ... archetype suggests there is a reason the Freemason MOZART (a cosmic receiver) wrote the OPERA called 'The Magic Flute' about the enigmatic MOON. Wink

namaste

Raphael

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. My only exposure to it was a friend that used it as a support system for her ability to perceive those things that eluded her insight. While she liked to "deal" (Tirer (pull) is the term we use in french but I doubt that my bridge- playing acumen has much to do with the other kind of deck.)

As to it's source, certainly the Egyptians had a version so ..... tetrahaedral structures come to mind....

The Mayan society was very paradoxical and asymmetrical (knew you would appreciate THAT reference) but as for Mozart and his "Magic Flute" ...always seemed to be much more...uhhhh phallic as far as symbology is concerned.

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: surreal with the fringe on top? Reply with quote

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

As to it's source, certainly the Egyptians had a version so ..... tetrahaedral structures come to mind....

Egypt, India, Italy, France, Bohemians and gypsies are all rumored to be the source...but remember they found coca (cocaine) leaf in Egypt.
Only found in Peru though...another link to meso-America.
hmm

The Egyptian pyramids were NOT tetrahedral though the carbon 12 atom is.
you might enjoy this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_1WURAd6VA

Egyptian GREAT pyramid is actually 9 sided Shocked if you include the base...and was based on the Maltese cross?
YES

So I am glad it was you that brought up the pyramids in Egypt.
The TAROT code I alluded to in the opening post 11258 is found in the design of Khafre pyramid....
And the Khafre pyramid is also connected to the MOON?
YES

Quote:
Extract:
The Khafre Pyramid's intended design length is 15/16ths of that of the Great Pyramid. Therefore: 756 ÷ 16 = 47.25 feet X 15 = 708.75 feet. The Khafre Pyramid was built to code lunar cycle values and was fully a "pyramid of the moon". It differered in its face degree angle from the Great Pyramid, inasmuch as it was built to the 3,4,5 triangle principle.
Half its base length is 354.375 feet (354 + 1/3rd of 8...or 1/8th of 2835 feet). The sum of 354.375-days is the duration of 1 lunar year, made up of 12 lunar months of 29.53125-days or 708.75 hours. The 3,4,5 method by which Khafre Pyramid was built used a base increment of 118.125 feet for its design formula. Half Khafre's base length was 118.125 feet X 3 (354.375 feet), its height was 118.125 feet X 4 (472.5 feet) and its diagonal face slope was 118.125 feet X 5 (590.625 feet).
The Octagon of Newark, Ohio earth embankment complex in the USA was 2835 feet long, from the alcove at the front of the altar, extending at an azimuth angle of 51.84-degrees, to the outer extremity position of the end gate. The distance of 2835 feet was the perimeter value of Khafre Pyramid, or 118.125 feet X 24.
The design width of the inner Avebury Henge complex of England was 1181.25 feet from the rear faces of the Station Stones at the WSW and ENE gateways at an azimuth angle of 68.04-degrees (There are 6804 days in the lunar nutation cycle...or 500 X 68.04-inches in the perimeter value of the Khafre Pyramid).
http://www.celticnz.co.nz/Weights_Measures_Volumes/Weights_Measures.htm
Treasure trove of measures imho.

Peter wrote:

The Mayan society was very paradoxical and asymmetrical (knew you would appreciate THAT reference)

Yes I do. Very Happy
What are you referring to specifically?

namaste

Raphael

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: get the point? Reply with quote

I did not refer to pyramids as my allusion was to what I perceived as being relevant and germane to the issue at hand. Sorry for the confusion as I am aware of pyramidal geometry as opposed to our psychic structure.

Just the reference to asymmetry which karmic polarity uses to ensure that there is always some bad debt left unpaid....

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: get the point? Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
I did not refer to pyramids as my allusion was to what I perceived as being relevant and germane to the issue at hand.

Just the reference to asymmetry which karmic polarity uses to ensure that there is always some bad debt left unpaid....

both relevant

but I can tell you are still not convinced about the underlying foundation of the 'numerical narrative 11258', connected to the Fibonacci code that became part of the archetypal ARK the boat, and the covenant, and the ARCH or semi-circle found in Gothic churches and used by the Anasazi.

VENUS transit cycle = 11258
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/07/07/key-528-venus-transit-cycle-wheel-of-fortune-x/

Venus Sun and Moon were the trinity of the three brightest objects in the night sky that the Maya followed...and used in calculating their calendar.

Dresden Codex is one of only 4 remaining Codices left from the Maya culture that the Vatican STOLE...(for obvious reasons)
It details the Venus Transit Cycle, and the Maya used the Venus transit cycle to determine auspicious celestial kodak moments... Laughing
Like when to go to war....

These codices that the Vatican/Conquistadors stole (others destroyed) would be like raiding the Vatican and stealing the 4 Gospels and destroying the rest of the bible.
Along with 90% of the Christians.

And then the 11258 CODE is found on the TAROT (source unknown)?
Ya dig?

Now tell me something Peter.
You live in Montreal.
Quebec is primarily filled with Roman Catholics and separatists.
Which are you?
No offense...just trying to figure out why an intelligent fella can't see the obvious.

namaste

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: can't see the pope for the catholics Reply with quote

well....about 20% would be separatists and only people over 60 would be "practising" RC's( ie they don't despise or choose to ridicule the church and it's dogmas) so like the evidence for a fibonacci series, there are a few missing pieces to the puzzle....

All cycles that are natural repeat naturally without the requirement for non-divine intervention to give them form.....our pattern recognition software is easily set in motion and our imagination occupies the rest of our attention otherwise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: