FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Horrific video - Viewer Discretion Advised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Horrific video - Viewer Discretion Advised Reply with quote

Warning - It's not nice....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uFNBpjZCI4

And if you liked that - then you may also like:

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com

Cat Haiku
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded to Mark Iradian:

I THANK you for exposing Loose Change. I even learned a few things I didnt already know about their bullshit. It makes me hate them even more.

My problem is, I'm a type of denier too, but not into their crass bullshit, OR their stupid theories. I dont expect you to like me, as a matter of fact, I expect a nasty insult back.

However, I'll just proffer that I deal with things that are proveable, often from the govt's own websites or books and interviews by govt officials in their own words, like:
who launched Al-Qaeda (Mujahideen) and what did he say was the real reason, as opposed to the official one
(wanna talk about some crass statements, he said it was a brilliant idea and he'd do it all over again, in 1998 after major attacks)
who was the first President to fund Al-Qaeda
who funded and managed Al-Qaeda in the 80's, and how
what's the story on BCCI - what was it and who was involved
who funded and worked with Al-Qaeda in the 90s, and where
who got legal immunity for the Saudis before the plaintiffs (widows) could obtain discovery
who said they were not interested in capturing OBL, and who gave a speech suggesting that it would be BETTER to let OBL go free (the Amnesty for OBL Movement?)
who got a 1999 case dismissed (or mostly dismissed) for a doctor believed to be associated with Al-Qaeda accused of diverting $6M of a $60M slush fund from Medicaid (which he never should have been given in the first place) to "offshore accounts"
who actually planned and engineered the 1993 attacks (hint: he wasn't convicted of anything, he was a witness, and Egyptian)
who released Ali Mohamed from Federal Prison awaiting sentencing after he pled guilty to five counts of conspiracy to murder Americans so he could disappear under circumstances which are Top Secret --- and for that matter, how could he have simultaneously been a top Al-Qaeda lieutenant training Jihadists AND US Army Special Forces and trainer at Ft. Bragg (the long version of the story is even worse than what the State Dept admits)
and lastly (for now)
why was Harry Samit's seventy memos and the other FBI agent's numerous attempts to stop possible 9-11 attacks not only ignored but consciously sabotaged, and why did that gatekeeper get a medal/promotion

I DO NOT think these questions are insulting to the families, unlike the FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS featured in your video.

Again, I thank you for helping expose what other people have been calling "CIA Fakes", agents or idiots (more likely the former) set up to distract and defame serious and solemn questions ... nay, accustions ... by tainting the whole arena with the kind of creepy sneering and stupidity you exposed so well.
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Nice one, Gary... Reply with quote

Nice one Gary - the only thing that bothers me is that you don't think it'll be too subtle for him, do you? I think it's either of two things:

1.) He genuinely believes the OCT, can't debate and frame questions very well, & is genuinely upset in a low-IQ kind of way, so he decided to make those videos or

2.) He's been paid by persons/organisations unknown to produce that material, knowing full well the crappy, shlocky tactics used in it. A deliberate, paid for smear job, in other words.

If it's 1, then hopefully he'll look into what you pointed out to him, if it's 2 then he knows damn well already, and your words will have no effect.

At least he'll know that ppl are onto him, hopefully... Twisted Evil

Hopefully, because I think that he's not just after bad-jacketing Avery and his crowd specifically, I think that these crude blows are aimed at *everyone* who's questioning the Official Story.

And that's a Bad Thing.

Cat Haiku
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benefit of the Doubt.
Nothing to lose by trying.

props to you here for finding this
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4282#4282

I think 9-11 DENIERS could be appropriated as front and center by Break for News. As a matter of fact, you did that to an extent. We agree!!!

Fintan (and my own experiences) gradually helped me realize that this Circus is PART of the entire 16-year 9-11 Cycle, and actually full of more juicy evidence than the Towers themselves, and so debunking it SHOULD be front and center.

Will WingTV (if they aren't mentioned) or some other fake will pick it up first to slam others?
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Thanx Reply with quote

Thanks for that, Gary.
Quote:
Fintan (and my own experiences) gradually helped me realize that this Circus is PART of the entire 16-year 9-11 Cycle, and actually full of more juicy evidence than the Towers themselves, and so debunking it SHOULD be front and center.

Exactly the same feeling here - that's what led me through the highways and byways to find the Iradian material and other stuff.

After watching it all, I wasn't left with so much a burning hatred for just Avery et al., but I was left with a burning realisation that with fingerprints like these everywhere - who needs bickering about, holograms, for example....if you see what i mean.Wink

This has got PsyOp written all over it.
Quote:
Will WingTV (if they aren't mentioned) or some other fake will pick it up first to slam others?

Someone will, that's for sure. That's exactly what it was made for, as part of a 'suite' of stuff, to be used as necessary.

Cat Haiku
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DID put DENIERS on my home page, in the Hawkwind Tic-Tac comment.

We have as a Forum topic, from you.

As far as any more harrangueing debates about B4N and Fintan being unfair to Alex and a traitor and "sabotaging" the 9-11 Movement from getting the Truth out, I'm being redundant when I say, "thanks Iradian", even if you are an agent and/or Bush lackey, for helping us guys put "closure" on the bickering by proving how disgusting "normal" folks find Jones, LC, et. al.

(That is to say, I think there's no more room for doubt. Is there?)

I briefly came across a debate on some blog, where one guy was trashing 9-11 via Penn Gillette, and his poor friend was publicly arguing that well those guys (Walter and Hufschmid) are lunatics, but they don't use facts like Alex Jones. Imagine how he felt seeing Walter WITH Alex Jones. Poor guy. I wonder if Hufschmid will join Alex next time on CSPAN. Why not!!
http://www.infowars.com/video/previews/index.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: