FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
CGI / Hologram / No Planes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stannrodd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are mistaken my friend.

Tower does not equal sword simply because it is standing still.

Nor does Plane equal bullet simply because it is moving.

You created the analogy. It is your observer created reality.

At the instant of impact there is no movement or standing still, because there is no "time " component. Motion or standing still only becomes apparent with a forward movement of the "time" component. (Second law of thermodynamics)

There is an impact between two objects. It doesn't matter if the tower was moving or whether the plane is moving , in determining what should or shouldn't happen.

At the instant of impact the plane has a kinetic energy (force) content, and the tower has an ability to resist that force.

It wouldn't make any difference as to what the objects were made of, it's the energy values attached to the relative objects during impact.

If one force is larger than the others resistance then the outcome will be one way. If however that force is smaller than the other then the outcome will be the opposite.

So .. if the tower has the ability to resist the impact of the plane, then it should. If it doesn't then it won't.

Simply stating that it should, is not proof.

You would need to provide a detailed analysis of the aircraft's ability to transfer the kinetic energy to overcome the resistance of the tower or alternatively provide a detailed analysis of the towers ability to resist that kinetic energy and therefore show that it was an impossibility for a plane to have penetrated the tower.

The simple fact that the planes penetrated the buildings shows that the buildings could not resist that first impact.

My suspicion is, that a detailed analysis would confirm the result we saw on 9/11.

Stann

911conspiracytv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stannrodd wrote:
I'll have a looky see what I can come up with.

Here's one taken by a William Kratzke not sure where I found it now. But there is a copy at this page I just found.

www.xanga.com/windfaktor

The one below I saved many years ago now, and having looked thorugh your list .. it's not there.

Stann Wink

Thanks, Stann

That list needs work, eh?

I wonder how many more pics of the plane there are.

Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the NPT stuff that has been generated over the past years, this photo is the basis of the though/idea/infection ( WTF ) ever. Why? Easy- that plane has issues and anyone who knows anything about aircraft can't deny that fact.

It's missing the back right side of the tail wing, that can't be denied. It's also missing the right engine despite some saying it can be seen( barely ), it's just obscured by the body of the craft.

This pic is just one reason why I'm more in line with GPS guided cruise missiles as being the culprit's rather that Boeing 767 pass planes. If indeed the plane was rolled 30 or so degrees to it's left then this picture is either a fake or the plane isn't a real plane. Cool

Now using the critical thinking angle: it could be that this pic was planted on purpose as the basis for the idea that planes were NOT used on 9-11 to poison the well by aiding or creating doubt thus forming a foundation for NPT. JMHO

Here's second strike complete with plane.

Hombre'
stannrodd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unknown amateur - distant frame capture from home video- source unknown.

Wing angle looks about 40 - 45 degrees average of dihedral w.r.t. the tower vertical

Stann

Killtown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.

stannrodd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Fintan wrote:
Minds are like parachutes.
They only function when open.

Can you imagine doing this in braille .. don't tell anyone I said that !!

Stann Cool

Killtown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how the military talked about incorporating video fakery since at least 1995 and the media warned us about the military using TV fakery since 2000 and then the following year we have the must unusual attack in the world's history and most of the videos look funny.

Guess it's just a big coincidence that the govt realized this and decided to turn it into a big "disinfo campaign" to "discredit the truth movement."

I'd sure like to meet the perp who created NPT out of thin air and found so much evidence to support it to make it the fastest growing theory in the truth movement.

Hombre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the problem with 9-11 truth. Too damn many theories, rat holes, mazes, crazy ass hell loud mouths.

Maybe if some would apply the KISS method they might possibly eliminate all the Bullshit and get down to some better perspective about how all this came to be.

NPT is very very hard to buy as it's been packaged, at least for those with have a brain, half that they use that is.

The Cruise missile can be retro fitted to take on the appearance of a Pass plane, a Tanker can be fitted with a missile or " MISSILES " to do the same. Both can/could BE guided by GPS or even homed to a beacon planted.

Cruise hits Tower 1 which few people would see, it's THEN easily sold as a LARGE PLANE due to the exterior damage it leaves behind, massive fireball, ETC. When the second strike takes place then it's " GEE WALLY " another plane, especially since it's been broadcast all over the world via TEE VEE that the first event was the result of a plane.

My point in all this is that it could well have been a V W Bug and someone would swear that what they saw was a plane. It might have been a plane and someone would swear that they saw a V W Bug. Eye witness accounts are not all that precise, that positively correct, so it's TOO DAMN EASY TO SELL to the masses just exactly what they needed to sell in order to pull off the ruse. I think they counted on this, did it, and used the media to pound home the message. Obviously it's worked thus far. 7 years on, tick, tick ,tick.

The rest of the shit is just a mop up job to make any associated with anything other than Planes look like idiots. Some help them along, either or purpose or unwittingly, by promoting the stuff they PUSH when it comes to NPT.

I saw an interview that a NPT'er did and it's stuck with me ever since. I've still not found the words to comment on just exactly what I thought of it. Holy Phuck! is about as close as I can get, after that everything gets hazy. Shocked

Hombre'
stannrodd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
That's the problem with 9-11 truth. Too damn many theories, rat holes, mazes, crazy ass hell loud mouths.

Maybe if some would apply the KISS method they might possibly eliminate all the Bullshit and get down to some better perspective about how all this came to be.

NPT is very very hard to buy as it's been packaged, at least for those with have a brain, half that they use that is.

The Cruise missile can be retro fitted to take on the appearance of a Pass plane, a Tanker can be fitted with a missile or " MISSILES " to do the same. Both can/could BE guided by GPS or even homed to a beacon planted.

Cruise hits Tower 1 which few people would see, it's THEN easily sold as a LARGE PLANE due to the exterior damage it leaves behind, massive fireball, ETC. When the second strike takes place then it's " GEE WALLY " another plane, especially since it's been broadcast all over the world via TEE VEE that the first event was the result of a plane.

My point in all this is that it could well have been a V W Bug and someone would swear that what they saw was a plane. It might have been a plane and someone would swear that they saw a V W Bug. Eye witness accounts are not all that precise, that positively correct, so it's TOO DAMN EASY TO SELL to the masses just exactly what they needed to sell in order to pull off the ruse. I think they counted on this, did it, and used the media to pound home the message. Obviously it's worked thus far. 7 years on, tick, tick ,tick.

The rest of the shit is just a mop up job to make any associated with anything other than Planes look like idiots. Some help them along, either or purpose or unwittingly, by promoting the stuff they PUSH when it comes to NPT.

I saw an interview that a NPT'er did and it's stuck with me ever since. I've still not found the words to comment on just exactly what I thought of it. Holy Phuck! is about as close as I can get, after that everything gets hazy. Shocked

Hombre'

My call on this, is that the vehicles of destruction had to look look like passenger planes because of the threat of "tourist camera down line effect. "

The vehicles must have been 767 lookalikes or similar to back up the official fairy story.

I have said before in another thread (not here) that the WTC1 attack was a DC10 or a military variant .. KC10.

You can view this thread here..

http://letsrollforums.com/wtc1-north-tower-impact-t6785.html

Stann

Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting and something NPT skeptics are not too eager to think about let alone discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-cVdxD8Hes

Watch and listen closely to the above video. The sound of the plane can't be an accurate noise/sound. Secondly, why does it stop completely upon impact?

Note the two explosions, very clearly heard.

If the plane was actually doing 500 plus MPH then the sound of it would be trailing the plane by quite a distance and it would have continued after impact, this would scuttled the sound of the impact explosions causing a mass of distorted noise.

IMHO the sound of the plane was the product of audio editing. Not to mention the .07 second mark showing the Plane inside of WTC 2 despite there being NO HOLE. The right wing has just vanished completely.

So the video in my opinion is an imitation impact and why it's still available on youtube is a $ 64,000.00 question in and of itself! How they did this is beyond my grasp, why it's still available when it's clearly fake is a whole other can of worms.

Hombre'
rory breakr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter wrote:

It's confirmed to be the nose: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-xcvv_fRQ

That Nosed Out 'analysis' by Simon Shack video is fatally flawed
in that he compares a few frames that are pretty close in shape,
but he igores the ones that looks nothing like a plane nose.

It is not the 'nose', it is the same explosion you see in every video of
dark debris exiting the building, then engulfed by the bright flames.
It is the most dramatic angle 'cause it is perpendicular to the exiting explosion...

But all the videos show the same explosion. Sorry Lord Carpainter.

[/i]

hawkwind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rory breakr wrote:
Lord Carpainter wrote:

It's confirmed to be the nose: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-xcvv_fRQ

That Nosed Out 'analysis' by Simon Shack video is fatally flawed
in that he compares a few frames that are pretty close in shape,
but he igores the ones that looks nothing like a plane nose.

It is not the 'nose', it is the same explosion you see in every video of
dark debris exiting the building, then engulfed by the bright flames.
It is the most dramatic angle 'cause it is perpendicular to the exiting explosion...

But all the videos show the same explosion. Sorry Lord Carpainter.

Wow, another person who can think .... welcome aboard! blond

- Hawk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 46 of 48

Jump to: