FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Expanding Earth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
ottobock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, one of the biggest misreprepresentations to help keep the status quo, is the false asumption that our earth had gradually morphed over millions of years(Gradualism). As long as the highly controlled field of science can keep this going we will not be making progress anytime soon. Our Universities around the world are tightly controlled and anyone who has read books outside of the mainstream science, written about the many ancient discoveries and how the people involved had their careers threatened and some actually found themseves completely blackballed, knows this.

I dont think anyone has nailed it completely, but the cataclysmic events on this earth that all of our ancient scripture talk about as well as the natural forces representing the gods and monsters in ancient myth are telling that periodically this earth has endured great upheavals. With proof of the changing calender, mass simultaneous migrations, rocks with reversed polarity all the same age, as evidence the cosmos and subsequently, the earth exhibited massive change in days, I am thoroughly convinced gradualism is just good ol' Briish-Israelite propaganda.

Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky and his "Worlds in Collision" and Earth in Upheaval" makes his case for what has happened to the earth and what is still happening. Others, came to the same conclusions such as Ignatious Donnelly and his "Raganrok" amongst his other many books and Comyns Beaumont's revelatory findings, in his "The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain, Alan and Delaire's "Cataclysm" and Trevor Palmer's "Our Perilous Planet" are built on the same basic premise.

The theories established by these courageous authors, who sought truth regardless of the consequences are backed with damning evidence and there are many ther researchers that have come to the same conclusion as the authors referenced above, so why are their theories, that appear backed with many solid facts not given consideration. My personal opinion is that it comes too close to the truth.

Our universe is electric and conscious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaUA8KYt7Q
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Can't see the ego with the 'I' Reply with quote

One thing is certain, the frame of reference influences the conclusion that is based on the measurement of that referential perspective.

Intuitive and inductive leaps into the "unknown" (now THERE is an act of hubris, considering that what we have yet to acknowledge requires our presence for it to exist and be recognized....) are the exception and for good reason. Conscious awareness, OTOH, liberates the energy contained within those forms so that they can be used as required.

Our cognitive circuits can only take so much current at any given moment. Knowing that we are re-wiring the instrument is sufficient to realize that as we go so shall we grow. Openness is a state of being and that precludes the judgemental nature of our egoic processes.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:

I dont think anyone has nailed it completely, but ...

The theories established by these courageous authors, who sought truth regardless of the consequences are backed with damning evidence and there are many ther researchers that have come to the same conclusion as the authors referenced above, so why are their theories, that appear backed with many solid facts not given consideration. My personal opinion is that it comes too close to the truth.

Our universe is electric and conscious

I agree with all of the above, completely, but ...

go here otto:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-the-swastika%E2%80%9D/

I feel you will enjoy what I found, circa 5000 BC in IRAQ
Was this the REAL REASON Hitler chose the swastika and iron cross/maltese cross to represent his cause....?
Will we ever know?

Swastika = LIGHT waves
Maltese Cross = SOUND waves

Really ... this was known in 5000 BC?
Cool

I feel jeSuS was used to veil this ancient cross that was/still is revered as a god.

namaste

ottobock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this. Awsome stuff raphael. Since I started learning the Tarot 3 years ago, I have really gotten into the importance of symbol literacy.
I just placed this book on my wish list and was ging to buy it with my next Amazon purchase. Pretty Synchronistic!

http://www.amazon.com/Swastika-Earliest-Known-Symbol-Migrations/dp/076610818X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246604091&sr=8-4
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:
I love this. Awsome stuff raphael. Since I started learning the Tarot 3 years ago, I have really gotten into the importance of symbol literacy.
I just placed this book on my wish list and was ging to buy it with my next Amazon purchase. Pretty Synchronistic!

http://www.amazon.com/Swastika-Earliest-Known-Symbol-Migrations/dp/076610818X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246604091&sr=8-4

you can read it online Laughing

http://www.northvegr.org/lore/swastika/index.php

along with this great book, I do HIGHLY recommend this one:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=7BVzvQTQegMC&dq=royal+secret+clark&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=i0U_s7wE7I&sig=pPvbHzw_VbFyHwjYN_Oexr42EGk&hl=en&ei=EJHfSfmRBdrlnQe0nrWpCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

>>this book helps to negate most of the crap out there, that we read about what the FREEMASONS believe.

>>and this one too!
http://books.google.ca/books?id=7nNhOcNMo34C&pg=PA262&lpg=PA262&dq=karkaa+floor+of+the+temple&source=bl&ots=3qP-VaDSob&sig=8ZcHCCmz8W73o1x22SeL34U4ZbE&hl=en&ei=YTD4Sf-2HIK8M6_K2MUP&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2#PPP4,M1

...enjoy

namaste

ottobock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the links. I have saved them both. I am going to buy "The Royal Secret". I really appreciate being able to interface with you and others here. Most people I know don't care much about this. I don't see anything that could be more exciting.

FYI re: the "Oedipus Judaicus" title. I just finished Velikovsky's "Oedipus and Akhenaton" last week. It explains the Opedipus myth, breaks it down what the myth represented and exhibits how the myth applies to Akhenaton and others.
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:
Most people I know don't care much about this. I don't see anything that could be more exciting.

careful you do not go too far....and lose your way back....or lose your desire to come back.....to this reality....
Shocked

honestly.....that is what I am struggling with in these end of daze....
honestly

namaste

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Go with the flow and stay in the know. Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
ottobock wrote:
Most people I know don't care much about this. I don't see anything that could be more exciting.

careful you do not go too far....and lose your way back....or lose your desire to come back.....to this reality....
Shocked

honestly.....that is what I am struggling with in these end of daze....
honestly

namaste

Reality is it's own reward. Getting into the details of the grander scheme of things has it's risks and perils. The principles and the fundamentals are always useful as well as being effective.

A lure is just that, something to get us hooked on so that we don't continue to do what we need to. Involutionary forces are there for a reason....like everything else.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldest Animal Fossils Found in Lakes, Not Oceans

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090727/sc_livescience/oldestanimalfossilsfoundinlakesnotoceans

The expanding earth theory says that until the globe expanded there were no oceans just inland seas (or lakes). When it all started getting exponentially bigger cracks formed, which then became the oceans. So, of course, the earliest species were formed in lakes. Right?
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:
So, of course, the earliest species were formed in lakes. Right?

...the following is taken from the site you linked.

Quote:
Conventional wisdom has it that the first animals evolved in the ocean.

Now researchers studying ancient rock samples in South China have found that the first animal fossils are preserved in ancient lake deposits, not in marine sediments as commonly assumed.

These new findings not only raise questions as to where the earliest animals were living, but what factors drove animals to evolve in the first place.

For some 3 billion years, single-celled life forms such as bacteria dominated the planet. Then, roughly 600 million years ago, the first multi-cellular animals appeared on the scene, diversifying rapidly.

DNA tells/gives orders to the amino acids what kind of proteins to 'build'.
They have found amino acids on meteors.
Would more amino acids in our earthly crucible, lead to more diversity, or an evolutionary step or alter the life forms?

Maybe we are ONE intense meteor shower away from our next reality/paradigm shift/evolution?
Shocked

So raining cats and dogs implies certain amino acids are necessary for the chemistry of life to take place?
And Acid rain kills lakes but amino acid meteor showers promotes evolution?

namaste

Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Sagan used to say on his TV show Cosmos that we are "the stuff of stars."

But if the earth was once a compact ball that then expanded, imagine how active it all must have been. That would have created an environment to which creatures sprinkled down from above needed to adapt, and pronto.

(Raphael, am I on your wavelength at all here with this riposte?)
Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:
I am thoroughly convinced gradualism is just good ol' Briish-Israelite propaganda.

Thanks, Adolf. This remark will really give alternative thinkers a real boost at our next Klan rally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: