FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: THE QUANTUM MIRROR Part 1: Here Comes Everybody!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
zhisheng

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just became aware of Breakfornews.com about a week and a half ago, and only today was finally able to get an audio to work on my browser: managed finally to get about 90% of THRU THE QUANTUM MIRROR (Part 1: ' Here Comes Everybody! ' ) down and listened to it.

I don't pretend to understand it all, and McKenna in particular seems to make some unwarranted assumptions at first take. I don't see why people need to explain it all. The more I learn and experience, the more interesting it all becomes. Surprises are not the least of the enjoyment and excitement

Quote:
In the final analysis science would be better off replacing their idea
of "points" and "atoms" with the Sphere. I say there is nothing which
does not arise out of the fundamental nature of Sphere.
I am inclined to go along with Fintan's suggestion that "points" may need to be replaced with something, but I am not convinced that it should be "spheres" exactly.

A point in 3D is more than a point. It is the intersection of all lines that pass through it and all the planes that pass through it, and so it should have sufficient complexity for distinguishing on or in it the traces of these various things. It is perhaps very like a sphere, but I suspect that it cannot be viewed entire, but only in part.

The part of the audio I found the most interesting was the expanding earth idea. I'd heard about it before, but hadn't given it much thought. Rumpl4skin
Quote:
Was watching Neal Adam's excellent "Growing Earth" (highly suppressed) geo-science documentary, and he noted that it's obvious that the Earth itself has also been growing exponentially. It took 600 million years to double in size, then another 65 million to double again, to the size Earth we are used to presently. Across the next 6 million years it should double yet again.
Do you know at what time the surface began to "crack at the seams" and break apart?
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
200 Countries - 200 Years

In this spectacular section of 'The Joy of Stats', Hans Rosling
tells the story of the world in 200 countries over 200 years
using 120,000 numbers - in just four minutes. Plotting life
expectancy against income for every country since 1810

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans down he is good...
Here are the 20 minute versions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKbO6O3O3M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVimVzgtD6w

namaste

James D

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like as good a place as any to post this "new" breakthrough? and to rattle a few cages for discussion.

Nice video anyway -

http://resonance.is/

Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass

NEW "CONNECTED UNIVERSE" THEORY OFFERS ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATION OF GRAVITY AND THE SOURCE OF MASS

THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE

Any thoughts?
New Audio coming soon Fintan? - Hope so!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: