FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: THE QUANTUM MIRROR Part 1: Here Comes Everybody!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

you mean escapism isn't cool? i do agree with this, from experience. yet only in the (materialist) sense that i might want to "get on".
Peter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: The ocean of consciousness is a c scape Reply with quote

Interesting. Materiality being the densest of our aspects and the one that is subject to (and subjugated by) time.

To escape from our reality when it is a question of timing is the purpose of intelligence and will (volition). Otherwise, how would we adjust rather than just suffering without end? To desire to escape to our reality requires the ability to see and read the signposts while concurrently avoiding the pitfalls and repairing the damage. Without an external point of view, it is fraught with difficulty and was not designed to be so undertaken.

The need to explore our reality is certainly paramount but fortunately limited to those areas where form meets function. In the outside world, we have plenty of referrals and examples. In our interior regions, we are on our own and without resource upon which we can rely. As we develop the experience to deal with these situations, we understand the need for assistance. It is always just a matter of time.

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good verk, comrade fintan...
as the evidence continues to collect moon dust...

>>it becomes apparent that Science and Religion long ago had conspired BEHIND closed doors.

remember both were and maybe still are controlled by ?

Space is a vacuum therefore NO SOUND waves can exist/travel was part of the bunk that modern science evolved from?
Laughing

I want the SOUND component that is missing from the Big BANG theory.
Where did it go?

AUM let me know please, when the ineffable, unspeakable name of Yahweh is heard by the herd....
Laughing

the quantAUM leap...

namaste

Raphael

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: and the void was without form (name or description) Reply with quote

Sound is a manipulation of the material.
Compression followed by rarefaction.
The creative potential of the void surrounded by it's effect.
We are experiencing the percussive wave of that latest and greatest sound of sentience.
Religion perverted the sound by giving it a name and science seeks to incarcerate it in the prison of its description.
Only our intention, properly expressed and used, can free this potential from the fetters of their subjugation.

kunrig

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind bending stuff as usual. Thanks Fintan!

I'd just like to point out that you mentioned that in the Matrix, it all gets solved in the end with big guns and bullets which isn't true. At the end of the Trilogy, during the epic battle between Neo and Agent Smith, the moment Neo overcomes his nemesis and ends the war is when he surrenders. He stops fighting, stops going against, stops struggling. It's at this moment that his true power shines through all, and it's obvious at this point that nothing is greater.
One of my favourite movies of all time precisely because of the depth and number of references made that you mentioned.

Thanks again.
Peace. Smile
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i've had the recurrent theme, in altered states, to let go - with the idea or intent of sinking into the Womb. kind of similar to "falling" (down-in) asleep.

i also had this odd idea if holding oneself in a certain tetrahedron like position. you squat, then put your forearms/hands in a tet position with the elbows pushing out from the inside of your knees. that pushing stabilizes... a bio structure, mimicking the pyramid etc., which seems to enhance one's sensitivity to prana. sometimes. if not pranic flow itself, you get a very curious sensation of it's dynamic with structure.

funny about interpretations. as some know, Alan Watt sees different symbols and metaphor in the movie. tho he also says the zodiac is actually, actually a masonic schedule. i suppose he's got "those at the top" all over the sidereal and lunar zodiacs as well......

in any case, i saw the first matrix movie after taking several grams of azurescens.
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I-O comes from...the egyptian ankh (Kuhn). and and...much of the english alphabet can be traced right back to that glyph. where above and below are joined.

Last edited by Azoth on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: What you c is what you r. Reply with quote

The mirror plane equates to the existence of polarity and it's importance in the expression of our reality.
The sun and the moon are the polar opposites. Exact yet opposite in all relative respects as far as the earth as a mid-point (the mirror plane) is concerned.

The next question is: If we see this relationship from the SURFACE of the earth, what of the center of the planet?

Centricity is the issue as far as the use of extant polarity and the re-establishment of the creative nature of man. Our current position relative to our eventual position will determine the extent and the degree of our creativity.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

seems the flower of life glyph is fairly accurate. i'm still not sure how to grokalize where we are in all this. our surface that is. the surface of earth yes. but the universe is like an onion. the toroid onion is ubiquitous, as in fractal. it's the in - out wave interference....are we riding on one of these interference waves?

i think there's something to the head/arms--legs/torso division. head up and genitals down. it's like another plane or complimentary dual-ness...
then the body; like a star. the aura/chakra system is like the onion.
so it seems the mirror planes are part of the equation......

btw Peter, mr. dream guru. why for the love of sputnik, do i keep dreaming of Robert Plant? he just shows up and we hang out.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.M.G.

Seriously. MR. Stairway to Heaven????? The ideal ideogram for enlightenment!!

(As long as he doesn't start in with "Sea of Love"......lol)

The FoL has always represented the fractal nature of the universe (before our esoteric prehistoric brethren knew mathematically of such) and is indicative of the lack of any need to see more than a part of the picture to know it's real nature.

One whole lotta love, for sure. Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

well, i'd like to get lucid more frequently. i guess metatron's cube is more lines and node's in the aether. is it really there if we don't look and project? perhaps forthwith.
odd to grok how we're at the surface. that is, in the "surface skin".
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: 2 c or not 2 c Reply with quote

It's all about density and what layer is at what level (we are multi-dimensional, after all Smile.
The skin is relative to where we are at any given moment (the apices of the joined tetrahedra).
Its all about where you place your feet (the base of the lower (denser) tetrahedron).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: