FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio Interview: Richard Gage on 9/11 Demolitions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Big Boss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had wondered about the EXACT same question bri. I remember walking home asking myself that and it was after Fintan's 2nd audio. My theory simply says that there were definitely hardcore studies on the structures, they're strengths and weaknesses. Someone HAD to have also known about the fireproofing negligence, hell, many probably did know already. I wonder also if the WTC Bombing in 1993 had any effect on their actions on the day in question in respect to the execution of the destruction of the buildings.
bri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mwcnews.net/content/view/29921/42/

10-100 tonnes?

Scientists find nano-thermite in WTC dust Image

Quote:
Thanks to the recently published research of Professor Niels Harrit (Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark) and an international team of scientists, we finally have a good idea of “what” was the cause of the WTC collapse at 9-11 – an estimated 10-100 tonnes of nano-thermite (super thermite), an explosive involving aluminium (Al) and iron oxide (Fe2O3) embedded in a silicon oxide matrix applied to an iron oxide-rich substrate.

The “how” of this discovery lies in the scientists’ finding in the WTC dust of the “smoking gun” (iron spherule products from the exothermic thermite reaction of aluminium (Al) with iron oxide (Fe2O3) ) and the “loaded gun” (unexploded nano-thermite particles in all 4 samples of WTC dust examined with composition and explosive properties essentially the same as that of commercial and military super-thermite explosive).

This discovery involved various advanced - but quite standard - chemical physics techniques (SEM, BSE, XEDS) available with a single workstation involving Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM; to image sample surface using a beam of high energy electrons), BSE (Backscattered Electron imaging based on detection of scattered electrons) and XEDS ( X-ray Energy-Dispersive Spectroscopy for chemical elemental analysis ) coupled with DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry, which determines the difference in the amount of heat required to increase the temperature of an experimental sample and reference; a DSC trace shows the relationship of heat flux to temperature, and thereby the endothermic or exothermic [e.g. explosive] behavior of the sample). Very small particle size nano-thermite is much more explosive than standard thermite....

1. The original scientific paper by Professor Niels Harrit and his 8 colleagues is:

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, vol.2, (25), 2009, pp.7-31 "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe" (for complete paper see; Niels et al, Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe (see: here ).

2. The Abstract of the peer-reviewed scientific paper by Harrit and colleagues states: “We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic. “

3. A detailed explanation for laypersons is provided by Jim Hoffman, 9-11 Research, 9 April 2009, “Explosives found in World Trade Center dust. Scientists discover both resides and unignited fragments of nano-engineered thermitic pyrotechnics in debris from the Twin Towers”.

WHat a CROCK
bri

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:

OK, a quick set of observations about the "nanothermite" paper.

According to this quick reference ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite:

"The most common thermite is aluminium-iron(III) oxide."

and

"Thermites with nanosized particles are described through a variety of terms, such as metastable intermolecular composites, superthermite[1] nanothermite,[2] and nanocomposite energetic materials.[3][4]"

This confirms what our "Swedish meatball" friend found by analyzing the dust at the site.

But ... looky here also ... http://en.wikipedia.orgwiki/Construction_of_the_World_Trade_Center:

"Yamasaki's design called for the building facades to be sheathed in aluminum-alloy.[38]"

and

"The thickness of the plates and grade of structural steel varied over the height of the tower, ranging from 36,000 to 100,000 pounds per square inch[49] (260 to 670 MPa). The strength of the steel and thickness of the steel plates decreased with height because they were required to support lesser amounts of building mass on higher floors.[48]"

So where does this leave us ...

1) Thermite is made of iron and aluminum.
2) The Trade Center buildings where made of iron and aluminum.
3) The dust on site contained iron and aluminum.
4) The microscopic analysis confirmed iron and aluminum.

Hmmm, earth shattering evidence of explosives and don't forget that the same thermite to bring down towers 1 and 2 in under an hour took over 5 hours to bring down a substantially smaller tower 7.

I'm convinced ... Wink

- Hawk

PS - I am not a materials scientist ... I just play one on this forum. Wink

bri

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that thermate is a farce Hawk,
as you can see by my short comment beneath the article.
The crickets were in reference to
the general silence in this thread.

The mainstream conspiracy theory
gang currently consists of the two Jones'
with Ventura as head patsy.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1) Thermite is made of iron and aluminum.
2) The Trade Center buildings where made of iron and aluminum.
3) The dust on site contained iron and aluminum.
4) The microscopic analysis confirmed iron and aluminum.

Just what are you trying to get at here??

Oh, right. I see it now.

You mean that because there was iron and aluminum everywhere,
and these were sundered into vapor and , then mixed in hot, turbulent
air at high temperatures, that it's hardly surprising we find so-called
"nanothermite" in the residue!!

Wow!

So varporized aluminium and iron might very well condense as they cool
into nano-sized particles of aluminium and iron, if my understanding of
basic science is reasonably acute.

I must get on to SE Jones and Richard Gage.

They'll be soooooo pleased you pointed this out.

Won't they? Confused

bri

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, seems you need almost 1000 lbs of thermite just to take down a Truck

How many trucks worth of steel could fit in the WTC? Quite a few I imagine.
bri

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, those guys always overdo it.
Laughing
Keenan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Fintan has really exposed himself, I have no doubts anymore Reply with quote

Un fucking believable! So now, after 7 years of accumulated solid scientific evidence of the controlled demolition of the WTC, ol' Fintan does a back flip and endorses the official government line that fire and plane crashes are what brought down the towers afterall, despite how our own eyes can plainly see the two towers having been ripped apart and blown to kingdom come with syncrhonized detonations? Paleeeze! Exploding transformers?! Pancake collapse (have you forgotten that the old pancake collapse theory was debunked so long ago that even NIST gave up that bull shit)?! Air pressure mysteriously being channeled down elevator shafts to only specific floors and popping out windows 20 to 40 floors beneath the fantom pancakes?!

So, the author of "CIA Fakes" now provides us with undeniable proof that he is in fact operating from the same exact playbook as the CIA controlled mainstream media and Popular Mechanics and CIA agent Chip Berlet? To the T?

The absolute sillyness of Fintan's ad hoc and laughable attempts to explain away every single piece of evidence that proves explosives were used with BS piled so high and stinky - even the paid shills at Popular Mechanics' would blush - has made it absolutely obvious what Fintan's agenda is. How anybody remotely interested in the truth about 9/11 could possibly take Fintan seriously anymore is beyond my comprehension.

Thank you Fintan for finally exposing yourself. Fuck You, you piece of shit! What are you getting paid for serving as shill and propogandist for the fascsist psychopaths? Mother fucking traitor! Tell us why you deserve, in a future truth commission/war crimes trial, to be punished any less severely than were douche bags like Joseph Gerbils?

I'm just amazed you finally decided to out yourself in such an obvious and dramatic way. Was it that you just couldn't stay in the closet anymore (not that it hasn't been obvious already to many of since at least 2005 about what playbook you were using)?
hawkwind

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Fintan has really exposed himself, I have no doubts anym Reply with quote

Keenan wrote:
Un fucking believable! So now, after 7 years of accumulated solid scientific evidence of the controlled demolition of the WTC, ol' Fintan does a back flip and endorses the official government line that fire and plane crashes are what brought down the towers afterall, despite how our own eyes can plainly see the two towers having been ripped apart and blown to kingdom come with syncrhonized detonations? Paleeeze! Exploding transformers?! Pancake collapse (have you forgotten that the old pancake collapse theory was debunked so long ago that even NIST gave up that bull shit)?! Air pressure mysteriously being channeled down elevator shafts to only specific floors and popping out windows 20 to 40 floors beneath the fantom pancakes?!

So, the author of "CIA Fakes" now provides us with undeniable proof that he is in fact operating from the same exact playbook as the CIA controlled mainstream media and Popular Mechanics and CIA agent Chip Berlet? To the T?

The absolute sillyness of Fintan's ad hoc and laughable attempts to explain away every single piece of evidence that proves explosives were used with BS piled so high and stinky - even the paid shills at Popular Mechanics' would blush - has made it absolutely obvious what Fintan's agenda is. How anybody remotely interested in the truth about 9/11 could possibly take Fintan seriously anymore is beyond my comprehension.

Thank you Fintan for finally exposing yourself. Fuck You, you piece of shit! What are you getting paid for serving as shill and propogandist for the fascsist psychopaths? Mother fucking traitor! Tell us why you deserve, in a future truth commission/war crimes trial, to be punished any less severely than were douche bags like Joseph Gerbils?

I'm just amazed you finally decided to out yourself in such an obvious and dramatic way. Was it that you just couldn't stay in the closet anymore (not that it hasn't been obvious already to many of since at least 2005 about what playbook you were using)?

Now I can officially thank Bri .... thank you sir ... no slight intended. Cool Now let's talk about the topic and see where it goes ... I have my own opinion but who cares ... weeeeeeee!

- Hawk

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Changing your mind is proof that you're thinking." - Sting
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Keenan:
Un fucking believable! So now, after 7 years of accumulated solid scientific evidence of the controlled demolition of the WTC....

"Solid scientific evidence"?? You must be joking.
You mean the laughable space beams?
Maybe you mean the ridiculous nanothermite?
Or the host of pseudo-scientific BS which has been ripped apart.
Here's news.
The is NO solid scientific evidence for controlled demolition.
That's why we are looking at other methodologies.

You've been sold a CIA-inspired Controlled Demolition CRAP TRAP.

Quote:
...ol' Fintan does a back flip and endorses the official government line
that fire and plane crashes are what brought down the towers afterall...

Wrong again.
Have I asked questions. Yes.
Have I considered Controlled Demolition. Yes.
Have I ever said it WAS a Controllled Demolition. No.
So no back flip.

Quote:
despite how our own eyes can plainly see the two towers having been ripped apart and blown to kingdom come with syncrhonized detonations?

Maybe your eyes dude. Not mine. Nor most people's.
Do you really think the perps would be so dumb.
This is not amateur hour dude. This was a PRO job.

Quote:
Pancake collapse (have you forgotten that the old pancake collapse
theory was debunked so long ago that even NIST gave up that bull shit)?!

Wrong again, or lying deliberately again.
Show me where I endorsed pancake collapse.
Nobody in alternative or mainstream believes that.

Quote:
Air pressure mysteriously being channeled down elevator shafts to only
specific floors and popping out windows 20 to 40 floors beneath the
fantom pancakes?!

Nothing mysterious about it. Simple physics of air presssure waves.

Quote:
So, the author of "CIA Fakes" now provides us with undeniable proof
that he is in fact operating from the same exact playbook as the CIA
controlled mainstream media and Popular Mechanics and CIA agent
Chip Berlet? To the T?

Wrong again, or lying deliberately again.
The government and mainstream media and Popular Mechanics
are ALL saying it was a terrorist attack pure and simple.

I say it was an Inside Job by the G8/NWO.

Slight difference there in the two viewpoints don'cha think?

Quote:
Fuck You, you piece of shit! What are you getting paid for serving as shill
and propogandist for the fascsist psychopaths? Mother fucking traitor! Tell
us why you deserve, in a future truth commission/war crimes trial, to be
punished any less severely than were douche bags like Joseph Gerbils?

In the absence of any coherent argument or even the intelligence to
realize that the perps are WAY smarter than you, it's not surprising
that you have to use raw abuse as a pathetic excuse for argument.

Why would they use Controlled Demolition if they could bring down
both towers by carefully studying the blueprints and determining
that two perfectly angled plane strikes would bring the towers down??

That would be dumb of them.
And these people are not dumb.
Evil, yes, but not dumb.

Far better for them to use the simplest method and then push the
Controlled Demolition thru their agents in the 9/11 movement -
thus suckering the whole movement into trying to prove something
that is not provable --because it never happened.

Then when the Controlled Demolition theory fails, the
whole 9/11 movement fails --despite the vast amount
of evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Wise up.
The CIA are playing you like a sap.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 26 of 29

Jump to: