FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio Interview: Richard Gage on 9/11 Demolitions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leon wrote:
Quite frankly, I would rather concentrate on whats going to happen in the nearest future, rather than what happened 7 years ago

Confused

Fintan, I loved the Monty Python reference to Life of Brian, and now I'm reminded of that scene in the Holy Grail, where the bride's Father tries to defend Sir Lancelot's willful slaughtering of the wedding guests...

"Now, now... let's now argue and bicker about 'oo killed 'oo...."

Wink

aspectus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me if the following has been suggested already.

So the wtc towers were built to facilitate a quick take-down, *perhaps* because a full blown demolition would be too LOUD, but would still require some demolition, particularily the underground structural components.

The squibs confuse me, I could never decide either way if they were material ejections caused by explosives, or simply air pressure caused by the above material driving the air out the nearest available exit. I never was able to find any video of high enough definition to judge it.

EDIT: been a while since I was here, so i went browsing my old posts for lols, and was reminded of the videos of what is judged as superheated liquid metal pouring out of a part of the building (just shortly before the collapse, yes?), looking like someone is arc-welding. Another monkey in the wrench...

The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Fintan Dunne has officially exposed himself.

It's really sad, man. I used to think you were genuine.
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, 220 stories of steel, concrete, and cooling equipment were suddenly, rapidly, and completely converted into dust and small pieces because of 'faulty construction' and 'airplanes'? Laughing
EddieT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're heeeeeeerrrre
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Fintan, I apologize for my last two responses. I overreacted. I'm just shocked and disappointed to see you suddenly pushing the official line of the collapses.

How do you explain all of the work of AE911Truth, Jeff King, and other researchers?

1) What about the eye/ear witnesses to explosions immediately prior and during the collapse?

2) What about the blown out windows on buildings 400ft away, the people/cars knocked down by the force of explosions, and the steel beams that were blown hundreds of feet outwards?

3) How do you explain the "lower floor" explosions?

4) How do you explain the squibs?
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EddieT wrote:
They're heeeeeeerrrre

LOL @ Cultist EddieT implying that I'm CIA because I don't buy the official fairytale of the collapses.
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter wrote:

How do you explain all of the work of AE911Truth, Jeff King, and other researchers?

1) What about the eye/ear witnesses to explosions immediately prior and during the collapse?

2) What about the blown out windows on buildings 400ft away, the people/cars knocked down by the force of explosions, and the steel beams that were blown hundreds of feet outwards?

3) How do you explain the "lower floor" explosions?

4) How do you explain the squibs?

No offense, but did you even listen to the audio?
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is evidence that there was no "faulty construction", as agents of the Octopus want us to believe:

Quote:
The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707-DC Cool traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.

-City In The Sky (Page 131)

Quote:
The Vierendeel trusses would be so effective, according to the engineers' calculations, that all the columns on one side of a tower could be cut, as well as the two corners and several columns on the adjacent sides, and the tower would still be strong enough to withstand a 100-mile-per-hour wind.

-City In The Sky (Page 133)

Quote:
THE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS CARRIED OUT BY THE FIRM OF WORTHINGTON, SKILLING, HELLE & JACKSON IS THE MOST COMPLETE AND DETAILED OF ANY EVER MADE FOR ANY BUILDING STRUCTURE. THE PRELIMINARY CALCULATIONS ALONE COVER 1,200 PAGES AND INVOLVE OVER 100 DETAILED DRAWINGS.
4. BECAUSE OF ITS CONFIGURATION, WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY THAT OF A STEEL BEAM 209' DEEP, THE TOWERS ARE ACTUALLY FAR LESS DARING STRUCTURALLY THAN A CONVENTIONAL BUILDING SUCH AS THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING WHERE THE SPINE OR BRACED AREA OF THE BUILDING IS FAR SMALLER IN RELATION TO ITS HEIGHT.
5. THE BUILDING AS DESIGNED IS SIXTEEN TIMES STIFFER THAN A CONVENTIONAL STRUCTURE. THE DESIGN CONCEPT IS SO SOUND THAT THE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER HAS BEEN ABLE TO BE ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE IN HIS DESIGN WITHOUT ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE ECONOMICS OF THE STRUCTURE. ...

-City In The Sky (Page 134-136)

Quote:
How Columns Will Be Designed for 110-Story Buildings

... live loads on these [perimeter] columns can be increased more than 2000% before failure occurs."

--John Skilling, in Engineering News Record, 4/2/1964

Quote:
The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

-Frank de Martini[/quote]
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and all that fire from the pencil is exploding outside, not inside.

Is anyone else shocked to see this forum suddenly moving behind the idea that "failures" caused the collapse and attacking the WTC Construction Evidence???
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspectus wrote:
... was reminded of the videos of what is judged as superheated liquid metal pouring out of a part of the building (just shortly before the collapse, yes?), looking like someone is arc-welding. Another monkey in the wrench...

Quote:
"NIST concluded that the source of the molten material was aluminum alloys from the aircraft, since these are known to melt between 475 degrees Celsius and 640 degrees Celsius (depending on the particular alloy), well below the expected temperatures (about 1,000 degrees Celsius) in the vicinity of the fires. Aluminum is not expected to ignite at normal fire temperatures and there is no visual indication that the material flowing from the tower was burning.

Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface."

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 3 of 29

Jump to: