FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Autonomy of Ascension

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Autonomy of Ascension Reply with quote

While our ascension is nobody's business but our own, we do need others to serve as our mirror so that we can adjust our own internal processes to integrate our experience.

bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are one wise dude Peter.

How do you "adjust to ascension" in close kinship environments though? This can be a horrifically difficult process, almost akin to the conclusion of Lars Von Treir's "The Idiots". It's probably more terrifying to the general human being of being thought down of by the few they are close to, rather than a total stranger.

I don't mean to intrude on your personal life but to be more specific, do you generally speak in this manner around family and friends? One can often adjust to the people they know best such as family so they are sometimes suddenly programmed or stuck in themselves 5 years ago when they go to something like a family reunion for example...

If it weren't for your calm demeanor, I'd think you were nuts. Laughing

I guess it's all about that balance. Essentially making yourself a better person may indeed help others. Usually people look at it the other way around.

Though perhaps that is one of the reasons you bring your wonderful thoughts to us here on the internet. I certainly don't go about having communication like this every day.

As always,
Thanks for not selling me a book like those Secret a-holes.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: 1 for the money, 2 for the show Reply with quote

To paraphrase Morrisey in "How soon is now?" Speaking to "no one in particular" is the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you catch the vibe you can ride the crest of that wave to the end of wherever it allows you to go. It is a function of your intent and establishing an open circuit. Usually the other side of the exchange provides that so....

The key to any adjustment is to remain totally open. We are psychic rectifying circuits and only when the voltage potential is shorted out by fear, doubt or shyness are major difficulties encountered. Just being ready and able to go with the flow is all that is needed.

If being able to listen to what you are saying and find that it makes sense is nuts.....guilty as charged....the only thing better is listening to someone else with the same end result for both Wink

bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of like the old truth to almost the point of cliche': we are in a dream.

I am convinced only because writing, speaking, and expressing my inner self is becoming more difficult, let less of a chore with my realizations that we are reflections.

I consider this a good thing because my brush fire of thoughts taking in the hustle and bustle of life, and many of it's "substances" and culture, can be in my experience like water on an oil fire.
Yet there must be balance. One can't write about it if they haven't lived it. One can't learn honesty without being honest.

We're stuck here with the rest of us. And it's great.

Some of us draw our own lines, superficial or not. One might chose to go out on the street, approach random people in a small town and tell them about our mirror reflection dream, get drunk and scream it even. They might get arrested but I'd give em a pat on the back.

Then there is this other "spectrum" where one stands on a stage and charges money for enlightenment, let alone donations which may or may not be entitled.

Can we find a balance here?
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Integrity and the calculus of Karma Reply with quote

bri wrote:
One can't write about it if they haven't lived it. One can't learn honesty without being honest.

Can we find a balance here?

Right on Bri. Over the last 25 years, so many observations, investigations and realizations. A lifetime to integrate.

Back in the day, of the 4th cycle (21-28 yrs of age), when your newly minted conscious awareness is exploring the vibrance and the profundity of your surroundings....that is when you have to come to grips with reality. Recognition of those elements that concern you and the discernment to winnow out the wheat from the chaff is what you develop. Only later will you have the perspective to get it all straightened away.

Everything in it's own time. Only the ego is in a "hurry". Idea

The resonance in this vibe is one of family and intimate inter-relationships. One of my next videos will deal with the
Karma of Kinship: The Knowledge ... I was looking for K words... Wink

bri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forwards to the new video.

So "the day" goes until 28? Thank goodness, 5 and 1/2 more years of "the day"! I'd better not let my ego rush it. Wink
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Every symphony requires a good conductor. Reply with quote

bri wrote:
I'm looking forwards to the new video.

So "the day" goes until 28? Thank goodness, 5 and 1/2 more years of "the day"! I'd better not let my ego rush it. Wink

It takes time to get all those subtle aspects into concert so that you can produce the sound that represents the instrument. Very Happy

It's the 28-35 that makes you sweat (etherically speaking...lol)

Last edited by Peter on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: To be in concert is one way of harmonizing Reply with quote

Just a refinement on the attitude adjustment that occurs when you use your discernment to interact with those in proximity.

Many are unable to respond or to even accept where they are and how they are in life. This is always a question of vibratory rate and timing in the evolution of consciousness. You can't say how you like the city of destination if you are still on the road to getting there...

Sharing in the exchange is a process that requires openness. When you run up against a brick wall, only the ego wants to knock it down, or rebuild it. The key to effective and efficient communication lies in realizing that you have to establish a resonant circuit. This is part of the ascension process and dealing with people that "bring you down" needs to be dealt with as practically as possible.

Spirituality tends to make us ignore the obvious. Reality requires us to take heed of all signposts and make the best use of them that we can. You only have so many breaths so not wasting them is the best way to breathe some life into your life. Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

seems my worst nightmare is the proximity of others (except for feedback when i jam). whenever i go out, i have to be careful what i think. there's absolutely no privacy anymore. simple transient thoughts have gotten me into trouble.
all, just as Alan Watt described. tho i saw this beforehand. i think it's worse in some areas.
i've also noted that some forms of life seem to have more rights than say, adult worker bees. for instance, those fancy small dogs.

but to chime in with Peter; it's inconsequential if only the abstractions are taken into consideration. thus, religious programming remains cathartic. we can see from sectarian division that the Self is neither here nor there. primal geometric dictates preclude meaning if only one thinks too much.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: from c to c Reply with quote

Hi Azoth

To say nothing of those fancy big dogmas... Razz

Veneration of the form is a major problem when the energy that resides within is ignored (for that is the creative force that instills life into the form) and the pride of ownership means more than the ability to always start from scratch but with the ability to produce and provide exactly what will be needed.

We are the instruments of our intent. The sound of the music that we make DOES require the ear of the other to make it real. The condensation of our subjective reality requires a point of reference that is outside of ourselves yet within our reach, be it material or ethereal.

Proximity is part of the process of discerning how and with whom we are to deal. The exchange liberates us from the prison of our egoic internalization and allows for the free flow and resonant circulation of the creative energy that inhabits us all. That the ego and its structures and reinforcements are there to ensure that all is ready before the hour of power arrives....that is up to us to determine and transform into what we need to continue as we must.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you work online or something? i suppose your right; the feedback loop (i think it may be simply that we are cells of the earth. like neurotransmitters etc.; so we are meant to interact)
i don't like the idea (something i took away from D. Icke actually) that we're "self policing". pc and self policing.
so it depends on the context. that ain't help imo as much of this is relative - and or arbitrarily legislated. {{btw, i hear some kinda Pre-arrest bill has been signed (or about to be). so you don't even have to commit a crime to get arrested}}

we need to determine what conscience is exactly. and how much of it is programmed.

tell me agent smith, where in nature, sacred geometry or some such validity, is it shown that it is not right to whack your brother over the head for the fun of it?

have been wondering if the idea of karma has any validity within a food chain

who wants to be fucked with? yeah, but that alone isn't enough, apparently, in 3D, on earth.

so does the whole problem lie in the fact that we forget our past selves and between incarnational state? how convenient. the cosmic self sabotage or um, one legged race back to the void.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: the highest c Reply with quote

We are "limited" by the energetic conformances that are available to us. The higher the vibratory rate, the more conformances that can be used and that are useful. Ice can only move downhill as a glacier, water can move horizontally based on landforms and relative elevations but water vapor knows no limits.

Consciousness is the realization of awareness. It is all "programmed" in the sense that we have a plan and a work ethic (sort of...) that needs to be applied to the circumstance of our (spirit's) choosing. Our ethereal double provides the mechanism and we provide the fuel. As we fill its boiler, it builds a head of steam (water, water everywhere...lol) and eventually provides the escape velocity to maintain our integrity as we rejoin the ethereal without having to submit to the disintegration of our principles.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: