FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Remains of the 9/11 Hijackers Found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: The Remains of the 9/11 Hijackers Found Reply with quote

I just read about this on 9/11 Bolgger ( http://www.911blogger.com/node/19042 ) and holy fuck, if this ain't a cover up then I'm a walnut. Sadly, as obvious a sham as it is to me, this story is good (and I mean bad) and will sound true to official story believers. On 9/11 Blogger the poster, Jon Gold's source was a UK tabloid the Daily Express ( http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/79402/Exclusive-Remains-of-9-11-killers-found ) but then in the comments there is a link to a Newsweek story, too and is it thorough! And full of shit. Check it out. Listen, too, to the Newsweek Radio attachment. http://www.newsweek.com/id/177724/page/1
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the comments at the Express Laughing (terrible paper, BTW - down there with the Daily Hate, almost):

Quote:
JACKANORY

12.01.09, 12:01pm

For perpetuating this monsterous lie the Daily Express should be thoroughly ahsamed. The official 9/11 conspiracy theory insults the intelligence of my 10 year old. It's nonsense! By refusing to report the facts about who really killed 3000 people on that day you are complicit in the cover up and as bad as any terrorist. You are either with them or you are with the people.

Posted by: KC2

MISLEADING STORY

12.01.09, 12:23am

-
Before swallowing this piece of bad reporting wholesale - why not check up on other UK papers and the BBC who reported the fact that three-quarters of the alleged 9/11 hijackers are most certainly not to be found in minute particles in the twin towers but instead are alive and well in various countries around the world.

Posted by: ExopoliticsUK

WHY NOW?

11.01.09, 11:46pm

Shaler retired in 2005:

http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Robert-C-Shaler/30975974

Why is this story coming out now? Weird. In any case, what was Hurricane Erin doing (comparable in size to Katrina) doing off the coast of NYC - closest to NYC - and close enough to be in danger of making landfall - at 8am on 9/11. Why did it move off the next day?

There is MUCH more to 9/11 than the express are telling you - so Stuart Winter please lets have more details ay? Still, why change the habbit of a lifetime? Let's just do a tiny bit of investigating, report that - then hope that it's true.

Posted by: AndrewJohnson

YOU TRUST TV AND MEDIA?

11.01.09, 11:08pm

false flag attacks have happened thru history to start wars....same on 911...building 7 went down and wasnt even hit...explain that one?

Posted by: masonfreeparty

NO PLANES,NO HIJACKERS

11.01.09, 9:41pm

this article is complete nonsense...half of the hijackers are alive plus the fact that steel buildings cannot be brought down by fire and jet fuel.The temperature stated of 2000 degrees is utter rubbish...who writes this script?
There is also much evidence that the images of planes crashing into the twin towers were faked...its pretty obvious that a plane didn't hit the pentagon unless you are brainwashed.

My advice is google 'september clues or dr judy wood or better still www.checktheevidence.com

Posted by: masonfreeparty

LOAD OF EXPENSIVE BALONEY

11.01.09, 8:41pm

19 hijackers x say avge 140lbs each equals 2660lbs less the 24lb of flesh and bone which leaves 2636lbs. Sorry folks but the victims remains are still mingled with the "hijackers" on a garbage tip.
pointless exercise as far as the families go which i have little faith in anyway. Funny how the alledged passport of hijacker survived the fireball and heat which disintegrated concrete to dust and miraculously melted steel at temperatures below the meltiong point of steel.

Posted by: fish5133

Cat Haiku
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some points from the article:

-This huge story is coming out on some obscure tabloid in Britain, and is not all over the front pages of US papers.

-"The Sunday Express" is owned by Richard Desmond, a Zionist who has connections to the Gambino Crime Family. Paul Dacre, editor of the Daily Mail, said "Richard Desmond is an appalling man. He is bad for British journalism. Hes bad for public life and hes bad for civilized standards. For Tony and Cherie Blair to court him so assiduously speaks volumes for their moral elasticity. As long as Ive got energy in my body, Im going to devote everything to try to see him off.".

-They are talking about the remains of '13' hijackers. '13' is an occultist number.

-The FBI was involved in this.

-The report says that the jet fuel was burning at "200C".

-The alleged Pentagon/Shanksville 'Hijacker Remains' are stored "deep in an FBI complex in Virginia" in Freezers.

-Four of the alleged WTC 'hijackers' have their remains stored in 'a secret building' in New York.

-The remains of the hijackers are under 24-hour armed guard.
dimedr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah right go to the PM shill Davin Coburn when he got his ass handed to him by Goyette ... even FBI stooge Mueller admitted they might not have all the right names matched to the fictional boxcutters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb49MfDrwOo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: