FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Flight 93 - the McClatchey Photo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Killtown

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
1) Killtown, on your blog, you know the one you run by yourself.

2) You claim that this photo is fake on one hand only to use the words, " IF IT'S FAKE " on the other.

3) Now you reference a guy who knows beyond all doubt that the image is faked and says " PROBABLY " at the hands of the FBI, yet given your stance, questions, polls, ETC it's obvious to me that you're reluctant to forge ahead and implicate, accuse, or just down right say " THE FBI FAKED VAL'S PHOTO "

4) I have an idea:

Laurel Highlands Resident Agency

Simply call or write the above and ask them, tell them your thoughts on this photo. I'd be curious as to their thoughts, response!

1) You say that like you don't believe I'm the only one behind it. Why?

2) Please copy/paste where I "claim" the photo is fake.

3) I get the feeling you got pretty annoyed by me posting Domenick's thoughts on Val's photo. Why is that?

4) I you wonder why I question if you are a troll, or not.

Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me KT,

You're paranoid even if you don't believe it yourself. I'm not annoyed at you or anyone else, even those who believe in magic birds on 9-11!

My only regret is being late to this party. There's so much bullshit that's been slung around in regard to 9-11 it's embarrassing. Worse is that some make a decent living off of it. WTF ever will they do when 9-11 dries up and blows away?

I do not believe Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville in the manner that has been packaged and sold to the public. Now my friend if that makes me a Troll, then by all means tell everyone you know to beware of Hombre' over at BFN.

On the other hand if my mention of your obvious fear in taking the proper steps in resolving that which you suspect with Val and the FBI and the photo has you UPSET, then I can only hope you get over it.

I'm not the enemy despite anything you may think or feel, real or imagined.

best,

Hombre'
Killtown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
1) There's so much bullshit that's been slung around in regard to 9-11 it's embarrassing.

2) I do not believe Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville in the manner that has been packaged and sold to the public. Now my friend if that makes me a Troll

3) On the other hand if my mention of your obvious fear in taking the proper steps in resolving that which you suspect with Val and the FBI and the photo has you UPSET, then I can only hope you get over it.

4) I'm not the enemy despite anything you may think or feel, real or imagined.

1) What part of this Val photo evidence do you not believe?

2) I don't believe 93 crashed either, but Val's photo is really a different matter.

3) If you want to take it to the "proper authorities," then by all mean do so.

4) You sure seem to be spending a lot of time avoiding giving your opinion to my simple questions.

Btw, please go back and answer questions 1 & 2 in my last post.

bri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: