FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Flight 93 - the McClatchey Photo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Killtown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
1) The FBI forged the pic. How do you know this? ... On who's part? Val's

2) Be honest now Killtown: How far have you gotten down the path I mentioned? What have you accomplished in 7 plus years? Who is paying attention to your work? Are you just polishing your web site, or reaching for truth and justice like the true Patriot you aspire to be!

1) Am asking for everyone's opinion who you think faked it and why *if* the photo is a fake. It's a simple question really.

2) I don't know. What have you accomplished in 7 plus years?

stannrodd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Hombre wrote:
1) The FBI forged the pic. How do you know this? ... On who's part? Val's

2) Be honest now Killtown: How far have you gotten down the path I mentioned? What have you accomplished in 7 plus years? Who is paying attention to your work? Are you just polishing your web site, or reaching for truth and justice like the true Patriot you aspire to be!

1) Am asking for everyone's opinion who you think faked it and why *if* the photo is a fake. It's a simple question really.

2) I don't know. What have you accomplished in 7 plus years?

I reed it that way too Hombre'..

Is the photo a fake ? ..

I don't think the actual photo is a fake ....!

I think the photo is not what it was purported to represent, but was captured innocently as being an unusual event. for VAL

It was probably interpreted officially as being something else by others.. in a co-incidence perhaps.

She's a good looking lady .. I'd believe anything she said Cool.

Stann

Hombre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown,

I had no knowledge that 9-11's entire truth was yet to be told until late 2006. Call me a virgin in comparison to most others interested in the truth.

It's possible the photo is a fake. It's also possible that the FBI did the faking. Further, it's not only possible, but more that likely a fact, that NOTHING will ever come of it!

Now are you saying 9-11 was an inside job based on a photo taken by a woman in Pennsylvania who just happened to be clever enough to piece a smoke plume in the photo?

Where is the plane if it didn't go down in Pennsylvania? Did it go nearer to Camp David and that was " COVERED UP " ?

Did it continue in service for months, years and then retired?

If you're interested in the truth of 9-11 then rest assured I'm on your side. I guess we'll see how all of this plays out regardless of how long it takes. Wink

Hombre'
Killtown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stannrodd wrote:

Well I want to know who you think faked it *if* it turns out to be a fake like one Shanksville local seems to know:

Quote:
(March 27, 2007)

Jeff: Val McClatchey... she has a famous photo.

Ms. Leverknight: It was a fake photo, because it didn't have a mushroom cloud.

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=3675

So if it is indeed a fake, who do you think faked it and why?

Killtown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
1) Further, it's not only possible, but more that likely a fact, that NOTHING will ever come of it!

2) Now are you saying 9-11 was an inside job based on a photo taken by a woman in Pennsylvania who just happened to be clever enough to piece a smoke plume in the photo?

1) Then why are you here posting?

2) I'm just curious of who people think faked it *if* it is indeed a fake.

You seem to think that if it is a fake that Val faked it and that means no govt involvement, hence no 9/11 conspiracy. I just wanted your opinion.

Hombre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Hombre wrote:
1) Further, it's not only possible, but more that likely a fact, that NOTHING will ever come of it!

2) Now are you saying 9-11 was an inside job based on a photo taken by a woman in Pennsylvania who just happened to be clever enough to piece a smoke plume in the photo?

1) Then why are you here posting?

2) I'm just curious of who people think faked it *if* it is indeed a fake.

You seem to think that if it is a fake that Val faked it and that means no govt involvement, hence no 9/11 conspiracy. I just wanted your opinion.

Did the FBI actually come and do as you say? Have you confirmed that they did indeed take the items you allude to?

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF 9-11, AS TOLD BY THE GUBERMENT, " IS THE TRUTH, WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH "

Do you comprehend what the fuck I'm saying?

Hombre'
Killtown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Hombre:

Quote:
Val: Well the photo, as I said, it was -- that was just an accidental, it was nothing intended.

It sat in my camera for a few days. You know, to me it was just a photograph of something. The state police and the FBI were asking for any photos related to Flight 93.

...I downloaded, made a copy of the photo, took it to the state police and within an hour, three FBI agents were in my house.

...apparently the FBI thought it was worthwhile; they took the original memory card.

(Note that in this Windsor Park Stories interview, there is a reenactment of someone opening up a computer and taking out the hard drive. This seems to suggest that the FBI also confiscated Val's hard drive too.)

The media semi-reported it too before my claim her photo may be fake:

Quote:
A little romance muscles its way into car lovers' hearts
Sunday, June 29, 2003

The photo is in the Smithsonian Institution and all over the Internet and has been used as a fund-raiser for the proposed memorial.

FBI agents inspecting the memory card from her digital camera wondered about the photo preceding it -- a shot of Val atop the Mars spaceship.
http://www.post-gazette.com/columnists/20030627ndaileyp1.asp

stannrodd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
stannrodd wrote:

Well I want to know who you think faked it *if* it turns out to be a fake like one Shanksville local seems to know: .....

At cross purposes I think on this one.

Just conjecture but .. the photo could be a real photo of some staged event such as an oil powered explosive burst.

I guess what I was trying to say... is, that the photo (a real photo)was used (not by Val) but by those who took possession of it, in an attempt to portray that this was the result of Flight 93 crashing. The information regarding the subject of the photo is what is incorrect (or faked).

Slight difference.

Regarding the shape of the rising cloud .. I'm not sure how Ms Leverknight could make any kind of relevant statement about it's continuous morphing shape. To say that it wasn't mushroom shaped could be simply because the witness saw the cloud when it was no longer mushroom shaped.

Clouds don't tend to stay in one shape unless they are an atomic bomb cloud and even then that shape is only temporary, though longer lived as one particular shape.

So who faked the photo ?? I'm sure there is an answer if that was the case. From me ... I don't know.

Stann

Killtown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stannrodd wrote:
So who faked the photo ?? I'm sure there is an answer if that was the case. From me ... I don't know.

Pretend you are a police detective assigned to find out who faked the photo. Based on the available evidence, who would be your lead suspect at this time?

Hombre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown,

Do you think Kevin Barrett is real, or fake?

Personally I think the Photo you fancy is real, only it's not of a Plane crash. It's of a staged Plane crash and the only thing that might " POSSIBLY " be fake about it is the smoke plume. Can a " shoot down " be made to look like a crash? Can a crash be made to look like and act of heroism? Can that act be made into a best selling book, a movie, a legend. Who in their right minds would ever question a Legend?

If you build it they will come. Any possibility that this was above the FBI? Maybe the foot soldiers were merely doing their job, or doing what they were told was their job.

I've a head ache from all the links that interconnect with all things shanksville, fake, and Tee Vee., and NPT.

Fetzer, Blood, Hill, Jones, Jones again, Sparks, Genghis. Sounds like a baseball line-up from a barnstorming team of the 50's.

I subscribe to Dr Vernon Grose AND HIS IDEAS when it comes to conspiracy or worse " Cover-ups " That probably makes too much sense to some WHO MIGHT BE BLINDED BY THE LIGHT OF REALITY.

Hombre
Killtown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
1) Do you think Kevin Barrett is real, or fake?

2) Personally I think the Photo you fancy is real, only it's not of a Plane crash.

1) You mean legit or a fraud? Regardless, how is this relevant?

2) That's one of the two claims I make about the photo: 1) it's fake or 2) or it show an explosion of something else.

3) Now please answer, *if* the photo turns out to be a fake, who faked it and why?

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:

3) Now please answer, *if* the photo turns out to be a fake, who faked it and why?

Social control psy-ops are about icons - both their destruction and their creation. Both positive and negative symbols of an event, to affirm it's validity and to provide tangible, visual documentation of it's existence.

The Trade Towers are now gone, and the NYC skyline is forever altered - which is why one plan to reconstruct the original towers never got off the ground. The Flight 93 scenario was, IMNSHO, the Frank Merriwell docudrama that was used to rally the populace behind the WOT. Without that stirring tome of average Joe's fighting back against the terrorists - and simultaneously protecting "the White House", public sentiment wouldn't have been so close to unanimous.

McClatchey's "photo" provided the new symbol, the rally point for public defiance, and the reminder of the "horror that justifies" carpet-bombing everything, including innocent civilians, in some assholes' minds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: